Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sevenofsevenmule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 am
User ImageUser Image

This Data Log belongs to lux AE T E R N A__x x & fallingUPstairs__xx. Do not post in here unless given permission by the owners of this journal.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:21 pm
LOOK! LOOK! I'M IN THE NEWS!

March 29th, 2010 || Gabriel and Damien meet their new daddy, Fifth Avenue.

t a b l e x o f x c o n t e n t s

00. Cert and Disclaimer
    01. Updates, Table of Contents and Rules
    02. Gabriel Avenue
    03. Damien Avenue
    04. Fifth Avenue
    05. Cat Rowley
    06. Home
    07. Record of Playdates
    08. Gabriel's Growth Progress
    09. Damien's Growth Progress
    10. Links Out
    11. Credit
    12. Gabriel's Plots
    13. Damien's Plots
    14. Fanart

t h e x r u l e s

01. Don't take offense to IC behavior. Both Gabriel and Damien are brats in their own way, but they mean nothing against you personally. <3
    02. ToS applies; please refrain from breaking it.
    03. If you're not a shop owner (aka Orphy or Jay), don't post in here without the expressed written permission of either fallingUPstairs__x x or lux AE T E R N A__x x.
    04. No stealing. Or we will release the hounds on your thieving bum. D:<
    05. If you accidentally post or post twice, please delete and tell us so we know. We won't get upset, promise. <3
    06. Send all questions to either fallingUPstairs__x x or lux AE T E R N A__x x in P/M form.
    07. You can't have any of our characters. Sorry, but we pretty much sold our souls to Orphy for these babies. You no can has. <33
    08. All posts after this one shall be IC. Including yours.

lux eternelle
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100

lux eternelle
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:24 pm
GABRIEL AVENUE: YOUR DREAM COME TRUE!

User ImageNAME; gabriel avenue
NICKNAME; gabby
AGE; 12 - 14
SPECIES; demon / angel hybrid [pride / patience]
GENDER; male
HEIGHT; around 5'
BUILD; lithe
SKIN TONE; tan with intermittent green speckles; green scaled from the waist down
EYES; bright red
BIRTHDAY; ???
OUTLOOK; self-centered
MARITAL STATUS; ILYROSA
OCCUPATION; spoiled brat
MAIN THEME; vindicated - dashboard confessional
POSTING COLOR; eye-bleeding red
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES;
    RAINBOW HAIR! which is so much more totally awesome than your hair will ever be. seriously i bet youre jealous. because almost nobody has awesomecool rainbow hair like i do.
    BUTTERFLY HEADWINGS! glee!! also my favourite, cause its part of all of my awesome stuff. but damien kinda hits me a lot and he broke them in a buncha different places but whatever. now theyre cooler than anyone elses ever will be. so there.
    POINTED EARS! umm... since theyre mine theyre still cool but i dont really think that theres a lot specialur than that. theyve got green on them though.
    GREEN FINGERTIPS! i like my fingertips! theyre really cool! i wish they could glow in the dark but they cant but whatever, theyre still better than your fingertips.
    DINOSAUR BUTT! all of my body is so superly awesome cool! especially my dinosaur legs and stuff because theyre all funny [and awesome] and its really hard to wear pants with legs like mine so i dont usually have to even if that means that people get mad at me. people are stupid.

ABBREVIATED PERSONALITY; bratty, needy, shallow, demanding, superficial, fake, egocentric, patient, stubborn, insistent, 'caring', persistent.
FULL PERSONALITY; text

POINTLESS BLABBER; text

THE BEST THINGS EVER;
    BOOK peter pan
    MUSIC emo/pop
    MOVIE the swan princess; shut your face
    TV SHOW baggage; jerry springer
    GAME tag
    ANIMAL butterflies
    DRINK cheap sugary teas
    FOOD fish tacos

THE WORST THINGS EVER;
    BOOK yes
    MUSIC opera
    MOVIE nature shows
    TV SHOW jeopardy
    GAME the quiet game
    ANIMAL roaches
    DRINK drainage water
    FOOD dumpster food

LIFE STORY; text

STAGE ARTWORK; [toddler]
[child]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:26 pm
User Imagename; Damien Avenue
nicknames; Amie, Son
age; 12 - 14 [preteen stage]
species; Demon/Angel Hybrid; Wrath/Humility
gender; Male
height; Slightly below five feet
build; Skinny
skin tone; Pale with thin stripes of color periodically
eyes; Polychromatic with slit pupils; right one brown, left one green
hair; Light brown; shoulder-length; tendency to flip at the ends
birthday; March 29, 2010
outlook; Extremely pessimistic and self-loathing
marital status; Single
occupation; Wanderer/Trinket-maker
main theme; Bad Habit - The Dresden Dolls / Nobody's Listening - Linkin Park
posting color; indianred
distinguishing features;
    stripes; Damien has a set of stripes running along the bridge of his nose, the middle of his hands, his fingers, his feet, and periodically along his chest. They are pencil thin, and are gold, gray, and red in that order. He has little opinion on them, besides the fact that they prove his inherit imperfectness by marring his otherwise normal skin.
    headwings; Damien's golden headwings are perhaps his favorite feature, if this boy can think positively about himself. They seem unusually small, but only time will tell; maybe he'll grow into them. They express a portion of his emotions, flapping when he's startled, happy, or frightened. They seem to have tried to catch up with him this past growth, appearing almost reasonable in size.
    fangs; Two small fangs just barely poke over Damien's lower lip. They are poisonous, injecting a paralytic substance into the bloodstream of anyone he bites hard enough. He, predictably, doesn't appreciate them, and tries to keep them to himself. However, when he gets irate, which happens all too often, he can sometimes forget and bite the offender without thinking. Needless to say he feels terrible guilt when they stiffen.
    claws; Where fingernails would be, Damien has long, black claws, almost as long as the fingers themselves. They are sharp naturally, and make it very hard for him to handle anything. He often pokes people when he touches them, and pierces objects that he tries to hold. He tries to reduce this effect by either flexing his fingers back or not touching things to begin with.
    tail; Damien possesses a small tail, mottled in gold, gray, and red, like his stripes. He has no real opinion on it, perhaps because his brother has one as well. It flicks back and forth like a cat's when he's angry or impatient, often smacking against things to prove his point.

abbreviated personality; Quiet, self-critical, observant, giving, solitary, a tumbleweed, creative, easily angered
full personality; text

pointless blabber; text

small pleasures;
    book; Sherlock Holmes
    music; Classical
    movie; Ice Age
    tv show; History Channel
    game; Hide 'n' Seek
    animal; Mice
    drink; Orange Juice
    food; Fries

more disappointments;
    book; Green Eggs & Ham
    music; Radio Music
    movie; Cars
    tv show; Reality TV
    game; Tag
    animal; Birds
    drink; Water
    food; No Food

life story; text

stage artwork; [toddler] [child] [preteen]

d a m i e n x a v e n u e

fallingUPstairs__x x
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lux eternelle
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:28 pm
User ImageFull name ; Fifth Avenue Birth name: Hunter Aponte
Comes to the call of ; Fifth [previously Fourth, Third, Second, and First]
Age ; Probably around 135; appears around his late thirties
Species ; Eilian Gryphon
Gender ; 'Male' by human and Eilian standards [Betzalel; Dominant]
Height ; A good 6'6" - 6'8"; he's a giant, man
Build ; Well-built, muscular though not overly-so
Skin tone ; A perfect golden-tan; prides himself on it being naturally so
Eyes ; Bright green
Hair ; Like everything else on him, gold, though a bit darker and more reddish than his feathers
Birthday ; August 14, 19??
Outlook ; Relatively optomistic
Marital status ; En... engaged. o///o
Occupation ; Skills teacher, gang leader, arsonist
Main theme ; Hell if I know >>;;
Posting colour ; goldenrod
Distinguishing features ;
  • Golden features: Given his species and everything about it, much of Fifth's body and anything on it is bright gold. He greatly prides himself on this fact and doesn't spare a single moment in which he can pridefully boast about how great he and his golden feathers are.
  • Mantle: Fifth boasts a gold-feathered mantle on the uppermost part of his chest, shoulders, and the topmost portions of his arms. It seems that the only thing about this that is of any relevance is that occasionally they get in his way and -more often than not- if he wants to give a feather to a child who thinks his gold feathers are as awesome as he does, he'll take it from his mantle rather than his wings.
  • Lion ears: Being a Gryphon, Fifth does, in fact, have lion's ears rather than normal human ears. They don't seem to really serve a purpose in his eyes, though they do help him to hear things better and express his emotions in a way that everyone can understand.
  • Massive golden wings: The way that they're built, Fifth's wings are almost not built properly for flying. The feathers are unstable and very long, making it look like they're only really there for show. As a matter-of-fact, this is probably true, as it's difficult for him to do much flying. He could probably teach a lesson on it, but even so, it would be nothing but the basics.
  • Lion tail: Like his ears, Fifth doesn't have too much opinion on his tail. He likes it well enough, especially the puff-ball end of it, but he can't stand how often the younger boys in his street gang will pull on it just to get his attention. That much he could easily live without.
  • Talons: Fifth has long, sharp, movable talons on the ends of each finger and toe. They're dangerous, that's for sure, and they're also extremely useful. He does very much like these, except in any situation that involves being close to someone he loves. Then they tend to piss him off; I believe you can understand why.

Magical abilities ;
  • Fire creation / manipulation: Fifth is in possession of only one magical ability, but it is an extremely powerful one and his control on it has taken many, many years to achieve. With nothing but a snap of his fingers, he can create a flame -a talent which he abuses far too much- and as a matter of fact, could likely generate enough of a flame to burn down a building. Without there being any moment for someone to put it out. Actually, he tends to use it for that a lot...

Abbreviated Personality ; text

Full Personality ; text

Inconsequential erudition ;
  • Not that he knows what that means: Well, alright, he might know what it means when hearing it, but Fifth Avenue, having lived on the streets his whole life, has never had the chance to learn how to read anything. As such, he's kind of stranded when it comes to being given files about kids he's going to teach and simply memorizes what the child looks like and then asks them questions when he sees them. At least, that's what he used to do. Since then, he's started trading doing chores for one of the techs to read the files to him beforehand. An amusing sight given how tall and rather intimidating he is.
  • Adopted family: As mentioned previously, Fifth is the leader of a large street gang that has been in existence for an extremely long time and, yet, under his leadership, it's beginning to fall apart. In essence, it was a sort of family for Eilian children who'd been left or abandoned or forgotten or abused. Together, through stealing or even working -as Fifth is doing now- they managed to pool their money together and own a condominium that is group-owned, meaning that at any given time, there are at least two or three dozen of them crashed in the living room alone. Regardless of anything, however, Fifth loves his family, and will do 'anything' to get them the rights they deserve in this world. Anything.

Favourites ;
  • Book;
  • Music;
  • Movie;
  • TV Show;
  • Game;
  • Animal;
  • Drink;
  • Food;

Hates ;
  • Book;
  • Music;
  • Movie;
  • TV Show;
  • Game;
  • Animal;
  • Drink;
  • Food;

Life Story ; text

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:29 pm
User Image

Full Name; Cat Rowley
Nicknames; Cat, Mr. Rowley, Teach, Teacher
Age; Around 150 years; appears in his late thirties / early fourties
Gender; Dominant Betzalel (Male)
Species; Eilian Hippogriff
Dimensions; Around 6' 3" with a skinny but fit build
Hair Color; Gray-silver
Eye Color; Reddish-orange
Skin Tone; Gray as well
Marital Status; Married to his work
Occupation; High school math teacher / Spirituality teacher
Main Theme Song; To be decided.
Posting Color; dimgray
Distinguishing Features;
  • Gray Skin; Thanks to his species, Cat has perfectly gray skin. It doesn't really bother him one way or the other, and doesn't really have an effect on his life that being an Eilian already takes care off. However, thanks to it he does blush in a pale-red tone and neither tans nor visibly sunburns.
  • Gray Wings; Cat sports two fairly large gray wings. They are usually unfurled, except when he's teaching at the high school. He can fly with them, although he usually doesn't as it is very tiring and he's out of practice. When he gets nervous, they tend to flap quickly, and they will shoot him into the air if he gets nervous enough. He doesn't particularly like them.
  • Black Horse Tail; Cat doesn't really have an opinion on his tail, except for disliking when wayward students pull on it. He puts a lot of effort into keeping it clean since lots of stuff get stuck in it, especially gum and other such things 'delivered' by his human students. It tends to flick excitedly when he's both happy and annoyed.
  • Feather 'Bracelets'; Around Cat's wrists are two circlets of feathers that naturally grow there. Once again, he is neutral about them, although it's because of them that he usually has his sleeves rolled up, as he dislikes the feeling of the fabric rubbing up against them.

Magical Abilities;
  • Prophetic Dreams; Almost all of Cat's dreams display something in the near future. The nature of this future usually depends on his mood; when he's happy, they are good thing, and vice versa when he's angry or upset. Since he is such an avid teacher, many times his dreams will focus around his students, which is particularly helpful when it comes to teaching spawn, as he can see what kind of magic they are attuned to. He's had this talent since birth, and it has taken a very long time for him to be able to interpret the dreams correctly. Oddly enough, they are rarely about him, instead dwelling on those around him.
  • Eagle Eyes; More a genetic ability rather than magic, Cat has eyes that can see clearly great distances. He can see across rooms quite easily, which is wonderful when trying to weed out cheating teenagers. He prefers to keep this ability under wraps.

Abbreviated Personality; Kind, patient, charming [especially when drunk], easy-going to the point of being annoying, easily startled, a little childish, good-humored, easy to make fun of, not inclined to punish or chastise

Full Personality;

Inconsequential Erudition;
  • Thing here: text here

Favorites;
  • Book; The Devil's Arithmetic
  • Music; Enya
  • Movie; Avatar
  • TV Show; Numb3rs
  • Game; Apples to Apples
  • Animal; Hippogriff
  • Drink; Coffee
  • Food; BLTs

Hates;
  • Book; n/a
  • Music; Techno
  • Movie; The Da Vinci Code
  • TV Show; Survivor
  • Game; Monopoly (he never wins)
  • Animal; Squid
  • Drink; Beer
  • Food; Eggs

Life Story; text

fallingUPstairs__x x
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lux eternelle
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:44 pm
HOME SWEET HOME!

TL;DR Version: Decent-sized apartment in not-so-good part of town. Has a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and three bedrooms. Frequently populated by members of Fifth's gang. Gabriel and Damien sleep in the far back room with Fifth, that being the safest place.

m a t t e r x o f x o p i n i o n

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:45 pm
ALL MY NEW FRIENDS!

♥❤♥ - deep love/crush!
❤ - friend!
Ξ - neutral!
✖ - dislike!
✗✗✗ - hate!

User Image »»__ Lileram ✗✗✗ /

" STUPID GIRL IS UGLY AND FAT AND EVERYTHING ELSE BAD!! " ( toddler )

" she was mean. she thought that she was better than gabby, and we almost fought. "

User Image »»__ Llujah / Ξ

" holly!! i like holly, shes cute and nice and fun and stuff. she moves around a lot, too, and is really nice because she pays more attention to me than damien. because she's awesome. " ( child )

" Don't really remember him, he was more gabby's friend. he did seem a little annoying, though. "

User Image »»__ Nina

" I liked Nina. She was quiet and nice and liked my little trinket things, even though i know they're not good. Then she somehow managed to find my little hidey-spot and we talked some more. I was really surprised that she remembered me. She's really, really nice, and I like all of her tattoos and hair and... stuff."

User Image »»__ Ebony /

" so nice and pretty and stuff!! i wish she would take daminen and me to her home and then we could stay there forever stead of with daddy and all the scary guys. " ( toddler )

" She was really sweet and let us stay at Her house, which was nice and warm. She didn't mind that Gabriel was whiny or that i was dumb and got us lost. She would be a good mommy. "

User Image »»__ Bleez ✗✗✗ / ❤?

" NO. BLEEZ IS STOOPID AND MEAN AND CALLED ME A CRYBABY. " ( toddler )

" A lil' nice, i guess. I played a ball game with Her, and it was fun, even though i got upset about almost winning."

User Image »»__ Vali ♥❤♥ / ✗✗✗

" VALI IS MY FAVOURITEST MIRROR IN THE WHOLE WILD WORLD!! Vali is still my favourite mirror in the whole wild world, but... I dun'no, s'weird. Whenever I'm around him, I feel hot and twitchy and kind of like I'm going to throw up. Am I allergic to him? " ( preteen )

" vali's an idiot. he made both me and Gabby upset, even though i did help with that. I don't want him seeing my brother again. "

User Image »»__ Temperance ✗✗✗ / ✗✗✗

" STOOPID GIRL MADE DAMIEN CRY!! " ( toddler )

" She made dah movee no more fun... "

User Image »»__ Lirona / Ξ

" i like lira lotsa. shes really nice and pretty and helped me find my brother when we got all lost. " ( toddler )

" Never really met Lira, although my brother seemed to like her. I think she likes Aludra, which... is fine. of course. "

User Image »»__ Aludra Ξ /

" eh. too much like daminen. i mean, thats not bad or nothin, but i like daminen more and i dont need two of them. " ( toddler )

" 'Ludra's nice. He made et so I gots candies. He undahstandies, too, so he's rully nice. "

User Image »»__ Melody

" She's stoopid. Fanked me fer winnin' when I shouldn'ta. Stoopid stoopid. "

User Image »»__ Boian / Ξ

" Cute kid. He helped me find a present for Ilyrosa when I was srsly struggling to think of anything that was innocent-yet-personal enough. " ( preteen )

" Eh. He was alright. Really happy kid, though perhaps a little...ditzy? Certainly an upbeat kid; I helped him build a sand castle, and he never complained when it fell. Weirdo. "

User Image »»__ Iridian Ξ /

" IN PROGRESS "

" Mrrr... This kid is loud. I don't really like him. He seems to like to pester people with questions, or that's what he did when I saw those shooting stars. Then he hit me in the face with a snowball. Ingrate. "

User Image »»__ Cheyenne ? /

" IN PROGRESS "

" In contrast, I kind of like Cheyenne. For one, he's not loud; in fact, he's almost aggressively quiet. He's polite though, and seems like he's smart. Much better than his brother. "

User Image »»__ Ilyrosa ♥❤♥ / ✗✗✗

" she's the most beautiful girl in the WHOLE wide world, ever. she's great and pretty and smart and strong and one day we're gonna get married.[/stirke] Ilyrosa is the most beautiful woman the world over. She's wonderful and beautiful and intelligent and adorable and, one day, we're going to be married. " ( preteen )

"What a ******** b***h. I can't believe that Gabriel sees something in her, or can, you know, stand her for more than five seconds. Stupid brat, squabbling with someone younger than her, doesn't she have any decency? Plus she doesn't even fight fair, can't insult her way out of a paper bag, and she's a cradle-robber on top of THAT..."

User Image »»__ Seth Ξ

" thanks to him, i got to meet the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world. " ( child )

User Image »»__ Roman

" he's pissy and angry just like damien. JUST like damien. he did help me get that necklace... but he's so ANGRY. " ( child )

User Image »»__ Ciúin Ξ

" Uhh... this kid is really, really weird. He's pretty blank, emotionally, and likes... reading. Odd kid. Easy to babysit, though. " ( preteen )

User Image »»__ Devan /

" Adorable little patience-thing; from the parent that came before mine ( apparently; weird, since he's younger than me ). Apparently he's going to be my... brother? Eesh. Dad, what have you gotten yourself into...? " ( preteen )

" "

a l l x o f x g a b r i e l ' s x f r i e n d s

lux eternelle
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100

lux eternelle
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:55 pm
I'M THE BIGGEST ONE EVER!

TODDLER TO CHILD
Two Month Wait; March 29th, 2010 - May 29th 2010 ✓
Homeschool Session;
Two Playdates; ✓ ✓
Journal Entry from Fifth; x

CHILD TO PRETEEN
Three Month Wait; June 24th, 2010 - October 24th, 2010 √
Parent Worksheet;
Skill Class OR Two Journal Entries;
Five Playdates; √ √ √ √ √
Journal Entry from Fifth; n/a [from Cat]
Journal Entry from Gabriel;

PRETEEN TO TEEN
Three Month Wait; January 13th, 2011 - April 13th, 2010 √
Parent Worksheet;
Skill Class OR Two Journal Entries;
Five Playdates; /
Two Melee Classes OR Three Journal Entries;
Two Spirituality Classes OR Three Journal Entries; |
Journal Entry from Fifth;
Journal Entry from Gabriel;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:59 pm
toddler > child
two month wait; March 29th, 2010 - May 29th 2010 √
homeschool session; √
two playdates; √ √
journal entry from guardian; √

child > preteen
three month wait; June 24th, 2010 - October 24th, 2010 √
parent worksheet [virtue - humility - cestaloria] ; √
skill class / two journal entries; √
five playdates; √ √ √ √ √
journal entry from guardian √
journal entry from spawn √

preteen > teen
three month wait; January 13th, 2011 - April 13th, 2011 x
parent worksheet [sin - wrath - vilo] ;
skill class / two journal entries;
five playdates; √ √ √ √ √
two melee classess; √ x
one spirituality classes / two journal entries; √ / √ √
journal entry from guardian x
journal entry from spawn x

w h y x d o x y o u x c a r e ?

fallingUPstairs__x x
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lux eternelle
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:13 pm
YOU SHOULD GO HERE!

Seven of Seven
Zetetic!
Cein Isles
Gaia Materity and Fertility Clinic
Godar Dragons

y o u x s h o u l d x p r o b a b l y x l e a v e

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:45 am
HOORAY FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE!

Gabriel & Damien Artwork © Orpheus Solon
    Fifth Artwork © Jayoku
    Certs © Jayoku
    Journal Coding © fallingUPstairs__x x
    All Else © lux AE T E R N A__x x & fallingUPstairs__x x

a p p l a u d x t h e m x n o t x m e

lux eternelle
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100

lux eternelle
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:47 am
HERE'S THE REST OF MY STORY!

[ plots for Gabriel will go here ]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:49 am
[ plots for Damien will go here ]

m y x p o i n t l e s s x l i f e

fallingUPstairs__x x
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lux eternelle
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:28 am
SILLY, I'M ALREADY A WORK OF ART!

User ImageUser Image

w h y x w o u l d x y o u x d r a w x s o m e t h i n g x s o x g r o s s ?

Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff