Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOIDS_DC
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Talon Beauregard

This is the life of the solder known as Talon Beauregard. Do not write in this journal unless it belongs to you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:11 pm
Index

Pg. 1
1. Journal Name
2. TOC/ Introstuff
3. 'Green Tyrant'
4. Organoid
5. MRZ's
6. About Me
7. Millt'ry Status
8. Missions
9. Mission Status
10. Medals
11. Encounters with Others

Pg. 2
-Journal Entries -  

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 pm
ZOID

User Image

Companion: Green Tyrant

Model: SubGeno Seeker

AI Personality: Overbearing, Stubborn, and Competitive

Info:
Fused with Seeker Atelius

This ZOID has grown a little since its evolution, not to mention a very nice gain in armor. The SubGeno Seeker has lost a lot of maneuverability it had as a rev, but gained powerful weapons. Like Blaze, the SGeno Seeker has a lesser particle beam to ease the ZOID into the type of weapon. It's blades are still intact from the previous stage, but not -as- affective at angles. With the boosters and greater speed of the SG Seeker the blades are more affective when attacking straight on. Thanks to the ancient's influence with this ZOID, Tyrant also has a highly advanced radar. There is very little that can get by this ZOID.

Notes:

Specially designed for Talon Beauregard by Dr. Cox. Modifications were made, but currently unknown. Diagnostics have proven nothing out of the ordinary.

-Due to some technical difficulties with overheating, Talon overhalled the cooling system adding some heat resistance to the ZOID-

-Evolved from Rev Raptor-

Previous Stats:

Weight: 23.5 Tons
Depth: 11.4 Meters
Height: 7.56 Meters
Max. Speed: 207 km/h
Weaponry: Killer Fangs, Counter Scythes (2), Hyper Claws (2), Strike Harden Claws (2)
Equipment: Ion Charger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:13 pm
Organoid

None  

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:15 pm
MRZ's

User Image

Model: MUTUMO

Abilities: Misgauges and relieves stress and tension of the pilot (Combat and Situations)*
* Massages and relieves stress and tension of the pilot

Nickname: Moe

Aquired: RP Reward {X}

Notes: A gift from Republic General Nicodemus Whitebane

User Image

Model: Cuttlefish

Abilities:

Nickname: Cuddles

Aquisition: ...Umm.. it clung to me?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:16 pm
About Me

Talon Beauregard.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 150

Personality: Calm, even tempered, outgoingly cautious, and kniving. Manipulative and measured as well.

Specialty: Close Quarters Zoid Combat/Propaganda.

Recruitment: Civilian Artist to Employed Governmental Propaganda manager. Showed promise in ZOID outings. Drafted.

Previous Experience in a Zoid: Worked part time at a Zoid Repair shop during the years of the Competitive Team Battling. Handled scrapping destroyed Zoids in a specially modified Rev Raptor dubbed ' Zee-Zee ' .

Other:
Talon Beauregard...

Now there's some fancy-schmancy title in front of that. But yep. that's my name. Not that it really is of any importance. It's just a name. And a name has little value to the individual but something to be called by instead of 'hey, you person with the green shirt!'

But I digress.

Who am I but a former worker of the Empire, civilian mind you, that got drafted and shoved into this world of rigid regulations all because I was good at swaying the masses with simple catch phrases? Er...well..that pretty much summed up what I was. But what am I now?

BOOORED!

Oh. You asked for another word didn't you? Okay, fiine! I'm in a special ops group. The group part doesn't frighten me as much as the special ops part. I mean, when it comes to specialness, I can pretty much out-special a fruitcake! But this is ridiculous!

Getting yoinked out of your day job randomly with a uniformed messenger flanked by two guards with ....guns I don't even know the names of... and told I'm going to be piloting something is a little out of this world. But that's okay. Its normal...Thank the gods I've got some piloting experience...even if it was from years and years ago when it was only to pull cargo across the shop yards when it was too delicate for the normal machinery.

My goal for this entire thing is to stay alive long enough to be high ranked enough so that I don't have to be thrown into the war's fray.

But it is an honor to be asked by the Emperor to serve in his elite . . .

Even if this is a bit not unlike Russian Roulette.  

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:17 pm
Military Status/Ranks/ And other formal junk

Unit: Raptor Special Ops  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm
Missions

Current:

What Once Was Lost...

Summary:

I received the following note from the General:
General Rish N. Pendragon

I have found some disturbing details regarding the photo of the strange ancients you posses. My own surveillance returned to the same area where the picture was taken and has found a hidden entrance to a temple of some sort. Perhaps where your friends would be familiar with it?
In any case, this mission takes precedence over your training and you are to leave promptly to the area I have located on the map attached. Tell no one of where you are going, this mission is top classified. Report to me when you have investigated this temple. Think of it as your first lesson in team work....

Order Signed-
Gen. R. N. Pendragon.

P.S. Should you have trouble finding this enterance, perhaps your friends can show you. I don't doubt they know the area well. Also, Be sure to hide your ZOIDs before entering. It is important no one sees them.

(( Another sheet is attached to the letter of a map indicating some location near the city, but far enough for some comfort. ))

Shun, Ranee and I are gonna check it out.

Yay.  

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:21 pm
Status of Missions
Kiinda sounds rather redundant what with missions being the post before, but whatever! It's the form. Must obey form that is nicely organized. ^-^

Current Mission Status:

In progress

Former Missions and Statuses:

Randoms Anonymous[Assuming Completion]
Meeting New Allies [IP/Postponed/Abandoned?]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:22 pm
Medals and Honors

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:23 pm
Encounters with others:

The others' here are strange, but at least my team mates have my back....Right?

+ So, we meet again Jacob! [In Progress?]
+Two guys, Two Raptors, and Pizza![FIN]
Characters met: Roy Davenport
+On The Wings of----OH LOOK! SHINY!
Characters met: 'Ice Dragon' [FIN]
+Dangerous Secrets[Fin]
Characters met: Shun Kuroda and Bent-Tail, Blaze, and Obliterators,Seeker Zutnik, as well as the former Chimera Gang leader, Ander and his Zoid.
+A New General Direction [Fin]
Characters encountered: Shun Kuroda and Bent-tail, Ranee 'Ice' , The Esteemed Emperor Zeppelin A. Guylos II , [declined]General Wulfgang Amadeus, General Rish Pendragon
+Walking Cuddles? Oh my...[IP]
Characters Encountered: Ranee Kaul

The enemy doesn't seem so bad... Or maybe I'm just bored with grey?
+Accidental Run-in [FIN..for me anyways Whew!]
Characters met: Angelina Solaris and General Nicodemus
+Have some booze in honor![IP/Hiatus]
Characters Met: Ryn, brother of Jacob
+Flaming Unicorns...IN SPACE![FIN]
Characters met: Blade
+Beneath the Sea of Sand[Fin]
Characters met: Nick, Iron Judge Persona, Atelius and flock, Cuddles and friends
+ Military Partol or Potluck? wait...SHINY! [IP][Fin]
Characters met: Lorna, Aries the GunSniper, Skylar the MRZ, Raziel the organoid, White cabbage butterfly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:24 pm

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:26 pm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:27 pm

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:34 pm