Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The free lands ( unclaimed lands RP area )
[PRP]Flaming Unicorns...IN SPACE! ( Blade & Puddle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:51 pm
Void of the person, Moe trotted over and hooted at the dragon, curious to what it had possibly found. Maybe it was just a mundane coin, but it could be some overly expensive party thingy, maybe even something that could be sold for lot of money. Moe didn't really care about that sort of thing. It was more interested in if the shiny was really shiny or not.

Talon didn't really need to tinker about right now. There was too much grit and sand that could get in, and he really had no tools besides his fingers. But he did appreciate the space given.

He grumbled something, probably a string of putrid curses, then sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "East of here, huh? Not really the direction I want to head, but hey, a little bit of a detour ain't gonna kill me if it keeps 'im running. " He snorted, "I highly doubt I'm going to find this part all the way out here. Maybe closer to the larger cities deep in Imperial or Republic territory maybe. But hey... could get lucky. Thanks for the advice. "

The solider flashed Blade a wide grin, "Again thanks..." Then he was distracted by the two MRZ's, "Moe? What are you doing? Don't bother the nice dragon if he's busy. That's not polite..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:16 pm
Returning the grin, the rogue nodded, "Yeah, it's worth a shot at least. And not a problem!"

Seeing Talon look over by the two MRZ's he looked to the side as well, blinking at the pair digging away at the earth. A glint of light caught his dark red eyes, which also drew his attention. For the most part, the dragon was blocking his view so he couldn't really see what it was.

Maelthra continued to dig away, not really minding that Moe had stopped by as well. He let out a soft wrrr of sorts before reaching down to clamp onto whatever it was. Slowly, he began to drag it out... or at least tried to. It was a chunk of black metal, more or less, and looked as if it had once belonged to the armor of some zoid somewhere.

Wagging his tail, he turned towards the two humans, as if proud of this... finding.

"That's... very nice Mael.."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 pm
"What is it? " Talon asked, sort of curious himself. Anything shiny was wonderful. But a big block of metal was pretty much useless to him right now. Moe was barking happily and happily helping away to reveal the extent of the shiny.

He chuckled as the dragon wagged its tail. Kinda reminded him of a dog... Talon stretched, "Well, lets see what you two found. Apparently its something worth looking at. " He was kinda used to this sort of thing. Moe was prone to charging off and getting stuck or finding something that was nifty--if gum wrappers could be considered nifty that is. But hey! It was shiny. Whatever worked.

Getting closer, he peered at the black metal. "Huh... you kids found something big. Probably junk, or who knows. " Moe bumped into Talon, chirping excitedly for a reason or another. Talon just gave the dino a blank stare.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:55 pm
Staring at the chunk of metal, Blade rubbed the back of his neck before shaking his head. Maelthra seemed to be proud of the big piece of metal, but as far as he was concerned, it had no real value.

"I'm.. pretty sure it's just a piece of zoid armor," he said with a chuckle, "Oh well... nice try Maelthra, but maybe next time."

The little zoid growled happily with his tail wagging still. He didn't seem all too bothered by the fact that he had found junk. It might be junk, but it was BIG SHINY junk! And besides, it might be useful to someone around...  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:09 pm
Talon managed to get the hunk of shiny junk out of the ground. Eh, wasn't in too bad of shape. "I guess so, but melt it down and it's good for another run. Some scrapper would pay a good penny for this though. " He eyed the junk piece and then looked back to the finder.

That little dragon was useful for finding stuff it seemed. Moe bumped Talon and tried to chew on the metal plate. The flavor wasn't anything desirable and the little MRZ harumphed and decided the big shiny was useless.

"If it isn't much trouble, mind if I keep it? I know a scrapper where I'm going that would find this useful. " he asked Blade as much as Maelthra, knowing quite well that he was proud of the find.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 pm
Maelthra sat down as Talon took the chunk of metal out of the ground. As the humans spoke, he looked back and forth between the two before settling his gaze on Blade.

"Sure. I don't really have much use for scrap metal right now," he started before glancing down at the MRZ, "Sounds good Mael? It'd be more useful to Talon than myself."

The dragon considered this for a moment, then jumped to his feet and let out a happy growl. It seemed that he didn't mind. If anything, he felt even more proud that the big shiny junk had some use!

"I gotta say though, that's the first time he's ever really dug up something.. I guess it really caught his attention. Maybe next time he'll find something like a rainbow unicorn from space," he said with a laugh.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pm
"Dandy! " Talon said and then smiled to the dragon, "Thanks for letting me have it. " Hey, it didn't seem to hurt to thank the thing for the scrap metal. It was polite and stoking a dragon's ego wasn't a bad thing.

Moe chirped and was mildly upset that Talon was going to keep such a useless thing, but he'd bark and complain later. For now there would be shunning and mild ignoring. And Talon didn't seem to even notice that as he lugged the hunk of metal over to Tyrant and set forth to finding a way to put it in one of the storage compartments.

Talon was half paying attention to what was being said or going on right now, "Eh. Well, its a nifty skill. And er, I don't think that space unicorns would be rainbow. More crispy and flame broiled I thinks. " Talon paused and shut the storage door, suddenly pondering the existence of space unicorns. "Why would there be unicorns in space anyways? Eh... "

The little Moe growled and honked at Talon, effectively pulling the thoughts of colonizing space out of his mind. "Huh? What? Oh right! Thanks! We probably should head out soon." Moe grumbled and started chattering to the larger Raptor, who seemed to be patiently ignoring the little dino.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:01 pm
The dragon's metallic mouth opened and panted happily as he nodded in response to being thanked. He then kicked some dirt back into the little hole he had made digging up the metal before trotting over by Blade's side. It seemed that Moe wasn't as impressed with his finding, but he didn't care so much.

"Flaming unicorns in space hm..? Yeah that sounds more plausible," he grinned before shaking his head, "Though... your guess is as good as mine on that one Talon. But who knows what's exactly out there..."

Snapping out of the random thoughts as well, he chuckled and nodded back.

"Yeah same here. But not a problem. Take care, and hope you get Tyrant there fixed up soon," he said before heading towards Jagati, who soon knelt down and opened his cockpit to let the pilot and MRZ in.

"Now Maelthra.. please watch where you put your feet this time..."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:21 pm
Talon laughed, almost roared at the thought of the unicorns in flames. "I'm better not knowing. " he called back, shaking his head some.

By now, Tyrant had lowered its head and Moe was sitting behind the pilot seat, barking at Talon to hurry it on up. It wasn't too long even after that did he clamber up to the pilot seat and wave good-bye to the possible friend he made. Or was it acquaintance? Eh. The chances of running into Blade again were pretty slim as it was, "Thanks. And see you around, maybe. "

The Tyrant hissed in agreement as the hatch closed with a click and a hiss. The eyes light up as the large lizard stared at the feline Zoid. The front claws clicked on the dirt as it thought, and dealt with Talon imputing coordinates to the next destination... It roared a goodbye and headed off in a north-eastern direction.

The free lands ( unclaimed lands RP area )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games