D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:38 pm
:Adopted to:

Name: Edge
Marital Status: Separated

Adopted Because: By adopting Reese, Edge was offered the opportunity to get out of "the business".

Miscellaneous Notes: After a sad and unfortunate accident, Edge's wife took his young daughter and left, saying that if he ever got tired of "working", he'd know how to find them. They've been gone several years now, living in an undisclosed location, while Edge has tried (and failed) many times to get back to the family he's lost.

Edge's son was killed in a hit-and-run accident, and shortly after his wife left with their newborn daughter. While there is no connection between his job and the accident, it is an unspoken fact that if Edge had been around more, his son would still be alive.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:49 pm
biggrin ragon:

Type: Pathor
Name: Merlin

Hypothesized Results:
With Reese's personality, the good aligned aquatic Pathor was felt to be a good match.

Relationship with Child:
Friendly, supportive. Reese cares for the dragon well.

Disposition:
While bouncy and friendly in familiar settings, Merlin can become shy when he has to directly interact with strangers.

Miscellaneous Information:
Unhatched

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:56 pm
:Skills Logged:

Tail Grab: The skill of being able to grab hold of things with his tail while swimming by and carry them along.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:59 pm
:Video Documentation:

The following are footage security cameras have taped around the facility.
(Any RP set in D-corp)

Webpage Title

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:10 pm
The rest of the folder contains Various reports logged by date.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:50 pm
RuddyPup
Toddler-->Child
ABCs
Numbers
2 out of 2 PD
- First Outings at a Pool
- And those are?
Journal entry

Reese sat in his wheelchair, nose all a wrinkle as he looked down at the paper in front of him. Poppa had said it was homework from D-corp again, which didn't bother Reese all that much. Learning, Edge had showed him, could be rather fun...and the more he learned from D-corp, the closer he would be to getting his dragon.

The thought made Reese smile...which quickly turned into a disgruntled snort as his hair fell all over his eyes, obscuring the view. Edge kept saying he was going to take the seahorse boy out for a hair cut...so far, no good. Work had been hectic lately, and things kept "coming up".

"How comes the homework, kiddo?" was the warm voice behind him, and Reese bounced happily in his chair as his father entered the room.

"I can't thee," Reese whined gently, trying to blow the hair out of his face, only to have it fall down again. Edge chuckled, moving some hair behind Reese's ear.

"I've really gotta get you to a barber," he mused, looking around for a moment. "Oh, there we go." Reese craned his neck to watch his father pick something small off the desk across the room, fidgeting while Edge pulled the mess of hair into a loose ponytail at the base of his neck, securing it with a rubber band.

"How's that?"

"Better," Reese said with a bright smile, looking down at the paper again. "I can thee!" Yes, much better. Ok, so what was the first question now?

User Image

Well, that had been easy enough...except, well. Reese bit his lip thoughtfully...and blinked, almost giggling as he erased one of the answers.

"Why are you changing that one, Reese? You love the color blue."

"Cuth," Reese said simply, writing in a new color.

User Image

"I like Thee better!"

Edge's Report
He's coming along wonderfully. I hardly had to help him with the form at all, save for how to spell Zyanya's name. And originally he was going to write just "Z"...but then decided he didn't want anyone to be confused in case there are other girls with a "Z" in their name.

He's bigger now, that's for sure. Still loves his Legos and has actually taken to putting together some of the easy sets instead of just throwing them together haphazardly. His hair...Lord, I've got to take him for a hair cut. It's all the way down to his shoulders now and his bangs are always getting in his face. I pulled it back with a rubber band, but it'll be a pain to get out at the end of the day. I'm sending out Wilbur today to grab some "no tangle" hair ties...hopefully that will keep the mess tamed until I can get him to a barber.

D-corp
Vice Captain

Bulletproof Pudding
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:59 pm
Vaccinations

Reese was adamantly against getting his shots at first, but after a while submitted a bit gracelessly. After it was all over, he was a nice enough child.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:18 pm
[Meta 5] Critical Condition

Reese came in and was admitted into critical condition. The boy was frightened and seemed to be hallucinating. The virus advanced rapidly and unfortunately caused minimal nerve damage. Some feeling was permanently lost, but aside from that once a vaccine was created he made a full recovery.

Doctor Acklin
Crew

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:12 am

Reese did very well in his class, was very enthusiastic and determined to learn the skill that we were working on. After a few tries he got it down and now only needs to practice. I hope to see him in class again, I enjoyed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:37 pm
RuddyPup
Name: RuddyPup
Child:Reese
Age(current):Child

Requirements
Child-->Preteen:
Special Skill Learned - Trick Catching
Egg Facts
4 out of 4 PD
- Cruising at the Carnival
- I get a WHAT??
- You, Me, and Popcorn makes a mess!
- Phone Call PD with Zyanya
Vaccinations
Journal entry - Edge
Journal entry - Reese 1 - Reese 2
Choice: Part 1 - Part 2

Reese hasn't started wearing clothes.

Body: Somewhat toned. Reese swims a lot, so he’s starting to get muscle definition in his stomach, chest, and arms. He’ll never be a body-builder (and I don't want him to be), but he’s getting a swimmer’s build. Also, there are a few bruises in various stages of healing on his arms.

Hair: His hair is much longer, wavy but not completely curled. He keeps it tucked behind his ears.

Personality: Torn and conflicted; Reese is upset about his father’s deceit and he completely blames Dcorp for his nerve damage (not that they aren’t responsible). At the same time it’s not really his nature to be depressed and grumpy. However, he refuses to show his anger in front of his friends and his dragon is the only thing that makes him feel like the Old Reese these days.

Wheelchair: Of course Reese doesn't go very far without his wheelchair. It's no run of the mill contraption (link), and he keeps a backpack (link, but green) attacked to the handles. Of course, the wheelchair doesn't have to be in the picture, but I figured I'd offer references if you did want to draw it (though, why would you? xD).

Arafel
Captain

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:50 pm
Skill Class

Failed: Other things seemed to be impeding the progress of the class and I hope that he will consider another attempt at it. I also would like to talk with him more about the things that seem to be upsetting him so much, talking about it always helps I believe.

[The File Cabnet]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games