Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:09 am
User Image

Name: Drez
Number: Rep08
DNA: Banded Sea Krait/Blue-lipped sea krait(L. laticaudata)
Project Started: Feb 04, 2007
Log: [X]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:13 pm
:Identification Photos:

Toddler
Child

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:42 pm
:Adopted to:

Name: Val
Marital Status: Single

Adopted Because: Through blackmail because of a job that she took from us and she totally failed at the job she was given, so for her to make amends she agreed to take care of Drez.

Miscellaneous Notes:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:46 pm
biggrin ragon:

Type: Pathor
Name: Mora

Hypothesized Results:
Though not much was known about the new dragon types, it was known that the Pathor was a saltwater aquatic dragon that was of a good alignment. It was felt that this would be the perfect match for Drez, whose blindness would rule an evil dragon and even a more neutral aligned dragon out.

Relationship with Child:
Loves her boy so very much and would do anything with him and for him, but doesn't want him to get into trouble. As she is a mother hen type of dragon.

Disposition:
Loving and loyal

Miscellaneous Information:
Hatched

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:54 pm
:Skills Logged:

Scent Prey: Learned to discern scents from each other on items.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:02 pm
:Video Documentation:

The following are footage security cameras have taped around the facility.
(Any RP set in D-corp)

Webpage Title

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:22 pm
The rest of the folder contains Various reports logged by date.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:35 pm
naggeela
Form:
Parent Name: Val (naggeela)
Name: Drez
Animal: Banded Sea Krait

Hairstyle: Hair style picture Just the bangs from the picture, hair length mid-shoulder length
HairColour: White with teal highlights
Skin color: That of a Banded Sea Krait
Clothing: Nothing
Personality: Drez was born total blind. His other senses are heightened from being blind, but the most sensitive has to be his tongue as that is his other way of ‘smelling’ other things and people. He is afraid of new places and new people. But once he gets to know you either by meeting you or by scent. Another way that he like to know people is to touch other’s faces and hands to somewhat visualize the person in his mind, but he would only do this with peoples permission first. Also when he knows a place he loves to get into everything and feel the textures of things. His favorite objects are things that are smooth, soft and things with weird angles. Once his comfortable he’s very happy and loves to make others happy. Loves to tell blind jokes about him and if people tease him about being blind him could careless and tell them to try to see things how he does. He is loves his mother. He just loves to swim and would stay in the water for a very long time. He hates being too cold or too hot.
Markings: Marking pictures The picture that I have link is just of an idea that I came up with. You don’t have to use it at just give you idea of what I would like. I trust you to make Drez cool looking. I just can’t describe very well so I drew you some examples.
Eye color: Blind
Eye style: What ever
Pose: You can chose but have his tongue out smelling (Has a forked tongue).

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:44 pm
naggeela
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7710361&page=2
Toddler: Febuary 3 - March 3

Knowlage of ABCs
Knowlage of 1-10 Learing Abc and Numbers
9 of 2 PlayDates
1 of 1 journal entry in parents POV (2 page 2 post)http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7710361&page=2

Playdates:
Babysitter for Hire- Unfinished
Day at the pool- Unfinished
Coffee Or Something Like It...-Unfinished
Reptile Pardice?- Unfinished
Playing at the Park!-Finished
Sand...and water ick...- Finished
Snakes at the Mall- Finished
Practice at the park.- Unfinished
Operation Cheer Up Vivina- Unfinished
Trials of Ice and Snow- Unfinished

User Image
Let me see here, I know that he has gotten taller or is that longer that confusing he has gotten bigger from when I got him. His hair is now about mid-back, but I keep his bang and floof trimmed so it looks just a little longer now. In his hair there are a few beads he made in his hair along with some beads holding a feather he had gotten from the snowy owl teen Ligeia that hangs right below and behind his left ear (it hangs with the quill up and the feather part down.) and he has orange studs earrings in the tip of his left ear and in the lobe of his right. Still wears his necklace he had gotten before I got him, tho he has added a few more beads and he wears another necklace a loose choker with a gem he got from a friend in the center and two orange beads on each side. His personality has changed somewhat as he is still a cutey with a hint of he know that he is dangerous as he is trying to prove something but won’t tell me what it is. I think that sums it up. (Here is a translation of what Drez said in Braille: Drez, 3, none and Ligeia)

(I know that you have the final say Ara but I would like to sugest that maybe Drez get a Japanese Seriyuu dragon. Also Ara could you keep up with his scales, if you don't want to then that is ok with me.)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:37 pm

Pass: Already knew the art of swimming so this was a bit of a refresher course. He was eager to get to explore more then the shallow end so I told him he could come back after class to play so long as I was there to lifeguard.  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

Doctor Acklin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:59 pm
[Meta 5] Intensive Care

Drez was brought in and admitted into the intensive care unit. He was not happy to be there like most of the children but was not uncooperative. After the vaccine was administered he made a full recovery with no side effects.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:40 pm
naggeela
Name:Naggeela
Child:Drez
Age(current):Child

Requirements

Child-->Preteen (May 27)
Special Skill Learned Class
Egg Facts - Egg thread, Link
5 out of 4 PD
Vaccinations - Link Page 3, Post 7
Journal entry-Parent - Link Page 3, Post 3
Journal entry-Child - Link Page 3, Post 6
Choice - Journal entries - Link Parent/Uncle Page 3, Post 8
Journal entry - Child Link -Page 3, Post 9

Playdates:
Looking to find some friends-Unfinished
Aim Rp between Naggeela & Thailon-Finished
Practic Makes Perfect?-Unfinished
Cheer Up!-Unfinished
Fear & Fasination.-Unfinished

Rollover Playdates:
Coffee Or Something Like It...-Unfinished
Reptile Pardice?- Unfinished
Playing at the Park!-Finished
Sand...and water ick...- Finished
Snakes at the Mall- Finished
Practice at the park.- Unfinished
Operation Cheer Up Vivina- Unfinished
Trials of Ice and Snow- Unfinished

Here is the form: X
And the letter:

Dear D-corp,

Drez is doing great and now he even has two brothers that he loves dearly. As one of them shares his love of making things out of clay and the other one loves to wrestle with him, so it keeps them all in really good shape. Also Drez has been working out to make his arms stronger and swimming a lot to keep himself in top shape, just like how the people back in my village would do. As Drez still wants to become a ninja like me, but I fear that he will someday be disappointed that he really can’t, so I hope that he will find something that he loves to do in the future. One other thing that he has been doing besides making clay beads are throwing some of my Kundi at a fixed target in the back yard and doesn’t do bad for being blind. He is also very excited on his dragon finally hatching as I haven’t heard the end of it until he does get it and we are all ready for the dragon too.

Currently he hasn’t been wearing clothing but a simple black belt and a belt pouch that has some beads hanging from it that I gave him for his birthday, as he thought that was the coolest thing and since then I haven’t seen him with out it. Tho I have wondered to what he keeps in it as I always hear it jingle as he slithers around. His hair just keeps getting longer as its now to his lower back as he just loves his hair and he only lets me trim up his bangs to stay relatively the same but the side bangs are a little longer now. Still wears the necklace that he gotten as a toddler and the feather his friend Ligeia gave him as he keeps the feather in his hair sort of under is left ear and wears red studs in the tips of both of his ears.

But that is about it as I can’t think of anything else.

~Val

D-corp
Vice Captain

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:07 pm
Skills Class

Passed: I am impressed with how well Drez did with this class. It would appear that what they say about other senses growing stronger when one doesn't work was right! He was able to find all five of his targets that were hidden in the grassy terrain classroom with ease using his sense of smell alone. A great class and a great student.  
[The File Cabnet]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games