Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] The Harvest Moon Jubilee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 3 Total: 13 (4-16)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:41 pm
Quote:
I'm burning mooncakes! I mean baking.
My cakes are: fruity, tender, pressed too hard, perfectly cooked (3pts)
Tickets won: N/A- not using Reemus for tickets

When was the last time he cooked something? Reemus had a hard time remembering. Bloodfest? That was a disaster that he didn't like thinking about. Fire hazards worried him, from what happened there and Chittentown and at the old PI base...fire was bad. Bad bad bad. He let out a shaky exhale, trying not to think about it. The yellowblood groped about for Woofmum. He didn't breathe in again until he felt her fur in his hand. Calm. He would be calm. Tonight was supposed to be nice. Mum was here, Vos was around. He could cook things. There was no fire. He could make food and feed his belly. It would be ooookay.

He looked the cake-making area over with his good eye. It looked simple enough. He could work with that! Reemus thus ambled over. "Evenin'," he said, trying not to pull too much attention to his person. Instead he sniffed the air, then at the ingredients and the cakes others had already made. "Mmmmmm." The scents were so nice...

"This how ya do it, mate?" he asked, pulling handfuls of fruit and stuffing it in the dough. He made the crust next, trying to be gentle with his big hands. He couldn't keep it up for long though. While that worked out in his favor, he pressed the stamp in a bit too hard.

"Oh. Oops." He paused to rub the back of his head. The mustardblood hadn't meant to go overboard... "I'll do better." he promised, mainly to himself. Recovering, he cooked the cakes, keeping an eye on the color and comparing it to other cakes there. "Think they're done," he mumbled eventually.

Reemus retrieved his handiwork, took a bite, and...
His eyes lit up.

"Vos! Vos!" he looked about with his good eye, some of his cakes in tow. "Y'gotta try these! I made 'em! They're good!" It was almost as if he couldn't believe he was capable of making something like this, especially on the first try. "I did it!"

leon_a_darkangel

penemueIntuition rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:47 pm
Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: +1
Barter crop: n/a
Tickets won:0

Tonight was going to be it. These punkins he was staring at were going to be the prize jewels of this community pot. Mahmud's plan was simple! Two punkins, twice the chance of them being tasty, twice the chance of getting a most delicious contribution and some tickets, perhaps.

Sadly for the pot though, Mahmud still managed to pick two absolutely horrid gog damned punkins. Just the absolute worst.

Potentially poisoning everyone was right.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:59 pm
Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Username: Skyli Peep
Troll: Mahmud Seshat
Date Won: 11/19
Game Won: Mooncakes and Haystack
Ticket Amount: 3 total!  
Lavender Hues rolled 1 100-sided dice: 55 Total: 55 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:12 pm
Quote:
I'm digging in the haystack ...
I found: A whole bunch of nothing!
Tickets won: 1

Rastin had absolutely no idea why he had agreed to come to this festival. He hated parties, especially ones that involved bright lights and other people. But, he'd practically been begged by his Lusus, and his heart just couldn't deny those big feline eyes.

"CatDad, no." He quipped, having already noticed where his Lusus was heading. A giant pile of hay, exactly what his giant, fluffy father needed to roll around in for the next several hours. The young troll had no doubt in his mind that he would be picking hay out from CatDad's fur for all of eternity if he allowed this to happen and firmly grasped onto their fur in retaliation. However, instead of stopping his father from moving forward, the Lusus simply picked him up by his cloak and trotted him straight into the hay. Needless to say, Rastin was incredibly displeased.

"I hope you find the needle, straight in the middle of your fat, fluffy paw." He growled.

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 2 Total: 11 (4-16)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:43 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: Cloying, Tender, Stamp perfect, Well cooked (-1, +1, +1, +1)
Tickets won: +2, because negative numbers are a thing

Well, after the adventure that was the hay pile, the smell of a nearby stand caught Rastin's attention. Something sweet was baking over there, but he couldn't quite place what it was. Was it cake? Pie? Some unholy combination of the two? The reaper troll approached the stand cautiously and found himself being tossed right into the fray of some competition. Luckily, he was well versed in the art of baking and was up to the task.

"Ugh, no. This filling is far too sweet." He sighed, nudging the offending mooncakes away. Everything else about them had turned out perfect, though, so it wasn't a total waste of time. However, as he turned to leave the stand, a large box was flailed toward him. Inside, to his mild pleasure, were some well made mooncakes. Maybe this festival wasn't as bad as he'd thought?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Doutei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 48 Total: 48 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:35 pm
"I'm back!" Nucleo proclaimed to the booth runner, unaware that he still had hay in his hair from his previous encounter from a certain blueblood. Eagerly he dove into the side of the haystack, still trying to escape his awkwardness from the community pot. Unfortunately he didn't find a needle but it wasn't his main goal at this time anyway. Figuring no one was paying attention to him, the boy finally crawled out and accepted a ticket before going on his merry way.

Quote:
I found: nothing/button/needle
Tickets won:

Doutei

thyPOPE rolled 30 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 3, 3, 2, 4, 3, 4, 2, 3, 1, 4, 2, 4, 4, 1, 1, 1, 4, 4, 4, 3, 1, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2 Total: 76 (30-120)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:28 pm
Quote:
I'm participating in the exciting and vibrant agricultural market!
Current crops: 0 lol
Action: selecting initial crops
Crop gain/loss: 14 punkins, 8 tarnips, 8 totatoes B)
Tickets won: 0

Free food? Sure. Alifax was always up for free food.

He headed over to the barrels of crops, trying to go for big vegetable, because he was Alifax. If he wasn't going to turn these in for worthless tickets, he was certainly going to get the most out of them. Which meant, you know, he wanted more food.

Of course - if he'd been thinking about it in terms of tickets he'd have gone for the smallest vegetables. After all, if there was smaller, there was less to go around, right? But the ones he'd picked out were huge, so they'd feed him well, provided he had the stomach space for all this.

...well. He supposed inability to eat everything would provide incentive to trade most of these things away. Or alternatively, well, he had an almost-maybe-possibly-moirail to feed.  
Doutei rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 2 Total: 13 (4-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:30 pm
"Did you manage to sell mine?" Nucleo returned to the mooncakes booth curiously. When the troll in charge gave him a sheepish smile, the boy finally noticed how off center his design had ended up and laughed.

"Whoops! Lemme try again!" Grabbing a workstation, the young troll tried again, this time being much more careful and taking the time to properly create some mooncakes. Beaming at the finished product, he accepted a better handful of tickets from the booth runner and left.

Quote:
My cakes are: Fruity (+1), Flaky (+1), Stamp perfect (+1), Well cooked (+1)
Tickets won: 4

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:34 pm
"This time for sure!" Amonee had returned to the haystack game once more and thrust his hand into the stack eagerly. Unfortunately, once again, all he'd managed to grab was a handful of hay and he pouted while stuffing it back into the pile. He wasn't going to give up on this, that needle had to be in there somewhere! But whatever, he would clear his head with some mooncakes for now and try again later!

Quote:
I found: nothing
Tickets won: 1

Yamashii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 1 Total: 9 (4-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:39 pm
The smell of mooncakes would never get old. A young jadeblood returned to the booth where a couple of other trolls were putting together cakes of their own and he watched them with interest for a moment. Hmmm, yes, he could see how that might help with the shape of it... It always helped to learn from one's own mistakes and successes but also from the attempts of others!

"Excuse me, can I use this area?" Rolling up his sleeves, Amonee got to work on another batch of mooncakes for himself.

They came out somewhat good and somewhat bad. Not really anything worth bragging about or teasing someone else with.

Quote:
My cakes are: Nutty (+1), Flaky (+1), Stamp uneven (+0), Undercooked (-2)

Yamashii

thyPOPE rolled 1 100-sided dice: 60 Total: 60 (1-100)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:41 pm
Quote:
I found: button!
Tickets won: 5
Why would anyone want a needle? Well, to repair clothing - Alifax understood that use. But even he was aware that they were cheap enough that you didn't need to go rummaging in a stack of pokey dried plant matter for one. Was this stuff even edible?

He didn't leave his hand in the stack of dried legumes for long: there was something small and round enclosed. Huh. A button. Had it fallen off his clothing? No, it was purple. Perhaps it was supposed to emphasize the necessity for needles, or something. He showed it to the stallkeeper and received his five buttons and left in a hurry. Where was the interesting stuff?  
thyPOPE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:44 pm
Quote:
My cakes are: nutty, mushy, stamp perfect, undercooked

This was not the interesting stuff, Alifax despaired - but it was, unfortunately, the kind of stuff that might win favor with Frossa, who he actually kind of gave a s**t about now. He was still reserving judgment on that.

He followed the booth troll's instructions warily as he went, grabbing a handful of filling, looking about uselessly, finding unbaked dough stuff, and - wait. Why did you need to bake this thing twice? That was so much more effort than Alifax was willing to go through for something like this, especially with low chance of reward. For him.

Anyway, he rolled the paste around the filling and then jammed the ball into the molds, then stuck them in to bake. When he pulled them out he felt pretty satisfied - he wasn't going to need to put raw cluckbeast egg on it and bake it again. So he shrugged at the troll manning the booth. "Is that all?" he asked.

She looked on in horror. "Ah...perhaps you'd better try again," she said, fretful. "...Later."

That suited him fine.  

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

Yamashii rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:44 pm
The community pot came into view as the young painter meandered through the festival's stalls and Amonee scurried over to see how it was doing now. Various ingredients floated in the stew and he closed his eyes to inhale a whiff of the bubbling brew. It smelled half good but also somewhat weird. Well, with this many trolls adding different items to suit their own tastes, he supposed it was bound to mix oddly.

"Please, I'd like to add this!" This time he had come prepared and adding a handful of garleek salt to add some flavor to the pot!

Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: +4
Barter crop: N/A

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:51 pm
Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Username: Yamashii
Troll: Amonee Brycer
Date Won: 11/18/15
Game Won: link
Ticket Amount: 13

Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Ticket Amount: 1

Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Ticket Amount: 2

Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Date Won: 11/19/15

Yamashii

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:57 pm
Yamashii
Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Ticket Amount: 13

Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Ticket Amount: 2

Hivestuck
I Won Some Tickets!

Date Won: 11/19/15

Never mind, was just informed not to do this if I'm turning them in for EP. Please disregard. Sorry for the confusion!  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff