Submit

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:36 am
User Image

All | Evening Night | Ever Sacrifice | Nacio | Wild Wind | Omani'ceta

Page 5

01. Navigation
    02. [PRP] Earth Meets Air (Wild Wind and Lovey Dovey)
    03. [PRP] I'm Better Than You (Wild Wind and Paramekia)
    04. [NEWS] Seven Month Streak Over (Ever Sacrifice)
    05. [PRP] A Family At Last (Ever Sacrifice and Tawali)
    06. [MTRP] No Title (Wild Wind, Amarinne, Harij)
    07. [NEWS] A New Generation (Ever Sacrifice and Family)
    08. [TPRP] Baby Bound (Ever Sacrifice and Nacio)
    09. [TPRP] Making a Break! (Nacio and Vidia)
    10. [PRP] [PRP] Wherever You Go I'll Be There (Tawali, Uwoduhi'Suli, Ever Sacrifice, and Vidia)
    11. [PRP] New Responsibilities (Peony, Vidia, and Nacio)
    12. [PRP] New Responsibilities [Cont.] (Peony and Nacio)
    13. [PRP] The Family Just Got Bigger (Ever Sacrifice, Vidia, Jazz, Rhapsody, Glow Heart)
    14. [PRP] Battle of the Sexes (Zillah and Wild Wind)
    15. [PRP] Babysitting Boycott (Niele and Nacio)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:38 am
[Private Roleplay]
Earth Meets Air [link]

(Wild Wind and Lovey Dovey)
June 2, 2007

User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:55 pm
[Private Roleplay]
I'm Better Than You [link]

(Wild Wind and Paramekia)
June 2, 2007

User Image
User Image
"Jingles"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:57 pm
[NEWS]
Seven Month Streak Over

(Ever Sacrifice)
June 4, 2007

User Image
User Image

The last several months had been cazy. Insane. Ever's little world had been invaded not by one, but three new and unwanted mates. And now she was large with foal and the guests were driving her up the wall!

She was proud to be a mother soon. That wasn't what worried her. Well--maybe a little after she saw her two-legger return from the village with oils and stripes of bark and wood to weave into a basket. And she wasn't as nervous as she could have been if she hadn't learned the magic of child bearing from Celendria.

No. It was the fact that she hadn't seen Tawali after all this time. Was she going to be like all those other mares with broken life matings and a broken heart?

User Image

"Why so glum, Grounded?" Wild Wind trotted up beside her, looking out towards the river, not at her directly. "Scared my words made sense to him?" He glanced at her to see what her reaction would be, enjoying what his words did to her.

She stomped a hoof and huffed loudly, pointing her blackened muzzle up to the sky. He had been like this since he flew into her world. She hated the nickname he gave her. Hated him for being a cause of her mate's past troubles.
"No," she stated in a calm manner.

Omani'ceta wasn't too far behind Wild Wind and she perched on the closest tree,
"Is that any way to treat this soon-to-be mother? You should really be ashamed for what you said to her mate."

"I didn't know she was his mate until I saw those silly feathers tied to her tail," he said with a grin plastered to his face.

Ever gave a huff and stepped away from the bickering pair. She needed to find him soon and have a talk with him. She worried as she moved further down the river, away from the annoyances.

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:36 am
[Private Roleplay]
A Family At Last [link]

(Ever Sacrifice and Tawali)
June 5, 2007

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:33 am
[Main Thread Roleplay]
No Title

Wild Wind, Amarinne, Harij
June 6, 2007
User Image User Image
User Image

Celeanor
Shivering lightly in the chilly mountain wind, Amarinne shrugged her shoulders to adjust the mossy green shawl lower across her withers; shaking loose the golden hourglass from it's former position buried in the fabric around her neck. Briefly her attention was caught by a flicker of emerald sand as another granule joined it's comrades at the bottom.

Sighing, the ivory mare looked away and looked up at the sky, wishing for not the first time that time would tick down just a little slower.

[link]

He had claimed the mountain side as his territory for now. It gave the perfect protect for when he finally started up his own Wind herd. His familiar, Omani'ceta, was too wrapped up in that brood mare's life to really put her beak in his business. That was perfect for him.

Something stirred on the path beneath his perch. An intruder! He snapped his black and white wings open and glided down to the path in front of her.
"Halt!" He trotted a few steps forward, blocking her way.

[link]

Celeanor
While she had been looking at the sky; it really wasn't much of a surprise that the unicorn missed the stallion's presence entirely. She was far too wrapped up in her own thoughts to pay heed to others, let alone territories... Take that black stallion she had met earlier; not only did she wander into his abode unintentionally, but she had also managed to get the very trees angry with her...

To that end, she only stopped when his voice cut through her thoughts, earning him a startled expression of complete and utter surprise.

"Your pardon?" she finally managed, noting in the back of her mind his wings and 'wild child' appearence... not what the elders would call 'proper stallion material.'

[link]

`Swirly
Harij hadn't really made any plans for today save for just wandering around and potentially finding out what was going to be his home. A conversation with a rather energetic pony had left him wondering just what he wanted to do with his life. A soft chuckle escaped and the thick-furred and well-marked stallion began to make his way around the base of a mountain.

So far today Harij had peaked into several meadows, spent some time in a village, stood beside a river, and now moutain-exploring seemed appropriate. The river had been more comfortable for him, but the reflection of his coat nearly made him insane. Over an inch long fure made of a rich dappled cream covered his body. Most people would over-heat in the fur, but it rarely bothered him. About a 1/2" down into the fur was where the red began. Deep rested markings the swirled and covered him from Hoof to head...

"Doo-dah-la.." What to do?

[link]

He smiled brightly when her startled state made her comply to his wish. "That's more like it." He took the time to look her over from horn to hoof. She was a Unicorn by the looks of it. A bit on the pale side, but with very entrancing green eyes. He knew better than to let his mouth hang open like it had the last mare he had run into.

"Tell me your name and I may let you pass." He wasn't about be polite and just let her go on her way. Even though she didn't have wings, she was still a pretty thing to look at.

Little did he know, but they would soon be interrupt as the other figure finally crested into view. His mismatched eyes spotted him and narrowed, looking closely. He was a grounded stallion. They were worthless when trying to protect mares, especially Wind mares. He gritted his teeth, trying not to speak his mind in front of the pale-Uni.

[link]

Celeanor
Another wants to stand in my way? "But what have I done?" The thought was no sooner thought then it was spoken, and she blushed for her words. He may not be one to bring back to the elders, but she needn't be rude to him. Unattached Males were to be respected and sought after... for the most part, and the old herd policies could be changing as she spoke.

Best not to anger him in case she was ordered to come back here.

"My apologies, I am Amarinne." she replied, unaware of his divided attention and the approaching stranger.

[link]

`Swirly
Harij continued to scan the area, attempting to discern who was who and just what precisely he'd do in an area like this. Obviously his muscles would be forced to develop a lot more from the traveling that this place would put him through. Chuckling slightly to himself, nearly silent and impossible to hear if one of the nearby couple, Harij managed a slight smile too.

Yep.. This place wouldn't suit him at all, but he might as well practicing his socializing skills if he could. How to approach a couple of soquilis without being forced to talk. That's what one called an oxymoron, correct?

Rolling two large amber eyes the muscled but not overly bulky stallion made his way towards the pair, managing to bob his head in greeting to both. One was a white stallion splattered with black, the other a pretty-enough female. Most would fawn, he required a brain.

[link]

Wild Wind raised a brow at the silent stallion. He was going to be a lively one, that was for sure, he though sarcastically. Continuing to ignore the grounded, he dipped his head down while placing a white hoof forward in a sort of bow, choosing to ignore her rude question (just this once). "My name is Wild Wind, Miss Amarinne. I have claimed this part of the mountains as mine. I'm hoping to start a herd up here. And what brings you to this dangerous place?"

[link]

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:35 pm
[NEWS]
A New Generation

(Ever Sacrifice and Family)
June 30, 2007

User Image
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:36 pm
[Teepee Roleplay]
Baby Bound

(Ever Sacrifice and Nacio)
July 30, 2007

User Image

The area was buzzing with activity since the arrival of the little ones. Evening Night had finished the baskets just in time, having anointed them in a special oil hours before she placed the frail foals into their new dwelling. The once plain woven baskets now had the hues and markings of the babies, a tell-tale of how they would look when they grow strong enough to finally emerge from them.

But they seemed to be running late, very late. And not very many words had issued out of the woven cases either. Ever Sacrifice and Nacio were busy taking turns of caring for them. Their mother never felt safe leaving them alone ever since Wild Wind had disappeared soon after Ever's belly was growing larger.

"I should do your mate a favor and stomp those disgraces flat once they're born."

So the responsibilities were divided between Ever and Nacio. Nacio had never been prepared for what all the little ones required and found himself remaining near the two-legger's home than off wandering the lands or spending time with his friend, Peony.

"Could you watch them for me today? I have some things I need to take care of," Ever Sacrifice said, glancing away quickly when she spoke. "It might take me a couple of days. You don't mind, do you?"

The small flutter stomped his front hooves on the ground in shock. It wasn't often that their mother would trust him enough to watch them more than a few moments. Something had to be seriously wrong, but his thoughts were interrupted by her again.

"If they seem to be close to breaking out of their baskets, send Omani'ceta to find me. I want to be here to greet my children when they're strong enough to step out on their own. Got that, Omani?"

The falcon that was perched in the tree seemed to visibly ruffle her feathers as if that task wouldn't be so difficult. She was still in a foul mood that Wild Wind had left her behind. The wind had left some time during the night, making sure that she couldn't follow behind him. Good thing she had remained or Tawali would have never learned he was a father!

Nacio nodded his head and watched the flaxen mare disappear into the forest. The baskets had been left by the tree. They could easily be carried around, but very rarely had they ventured outside of their little home. He puffed out his chest, trying to seem brave and strong with this job. As he did so, he grew bigger in size and was able to lay down next to the bundles and keep both of them warm. This really was not how he had wanted to spend his summer...

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:56 am
[Teepee Roleplay]
Making a break!

(Nacio and Vidia)
August 2, 2007
Work In Progress

User Image User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:30 am
[Private Roleplay]
Wherever You Go I'll Be There [link]

(Tawali, Uwoduhi'Suli, Ever Sacrifice, and Vidia)
October 2, 2007

User Image User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:49 am
[Private Roleplay]
New Responsibilities [link]

(Peony, Nacio, and Vidia)
August 8, 2007

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:22 pm
[Private Roleplay]
New Responsibilities [Cont.] [link]

(Peony and Nacio)
October 10, 2007

User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:27 pm
[Private Roleplay]
The Family Just Got Bigger [link]

(Ever Sacrifice, Vidia, Jazz, Rhapsody, and Glow Heart)
August 8, 2007

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:21 pm
[Private Roleplay]
Battle of the Sexes [link]

(Zillah and Wild Wind)
August 18, 2007

User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer