[PRP] New Responsibilities [Cont.] (Peony and Nacio) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:29 pm
This RP is for Lady Evelyn Nyht's Nacio and sage_the_vampirc_angel's Peony.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Near the Kawani Village.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:19 am
User Image He was at a loss of what to give his sweet blossom. He wasn't a wind like Tawali; he couldn't give her a feather. Most flowers wilted and died when picked; he didn't want to ruin nature's beauty. He would think on it after he got her answer.

It had been so long since he had seen her. And it had pained him when she had turned her back from him and gone off with that Usdia. Tonight he would ask her. Tonight he would make it official.

He had dropped Vidia off at the teepee and had gotten a surprised look from Ever Sacrifice when he had been early compared to the other times. He was now in his small flutter form and was flying back to where he had left his beloved.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:31 pm
Slowly Peony once again opened her eyes, the darkness was settling around her and she loved it. This time right when the blackness started to cover the earth but the sun's dieing rays still made it easy to see had to be one of her favorite times. The pale flowers started their light glow in the moonlight, while other flowers slowly closed themselves into their sleeping position. Standing slowly, Peony glanced around she could not yet seen Nacio returning.

Nodding a bit to herself, Peony decided she would stay with in the open field but move around. She wanted to see if there were any new night blooming flowers within the field. Moving slowly, lazily, Peony glanced around the large field. Such a large field would be a delight to the eye if it had more flowers, lovely little orange flowers. Blushing slightly, Peony once again shook her head. "Even with flowers my thoughts turn to him"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:15 pm
He landing several yards away from where she stood and watched her silently. He grew to the size of a regular stallion and approached her with measured steps So was so beautiful, his blossom. She always caused a sigh to spill forth even with thoughts of her.

"Such elegance, you take my breath away,"
he said quietly as he moved closer. He allowed himself to look her over completely now that his charge was back with her mother.

He stood before her and ran his muzzle down her neck, breathing a deep intake of her natural floral scent. It seemed like ages since he'd last been near her without watchful eyes.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:19 pm
Resting her head at the base of Nacio's neck, Peony smiled softly to herself. " my every thought seems to turn to you now" Closing her eyes for a moment, she turned her head a but more nuzzling the side of Nacio's neck gently. "When did you come back, Did you get Vidia home safe?"
Lifting her head slowly, Peony pressed a small kiss to Nacio's cheek Peony turned her head nuzzling his cheek as well. "Here I was getting ready to go around the field to look for the night glowing flowers. And I think how lovely the field would look with you standing there with an endless field of orage flowers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:23 pm
He smiled which quickly turned into a blush. She did seem to have the natural worry of any mother. "Vidia is with her mother." He moved his petal wings slightly as he spoke, "I arrived a few moments ago thanks to flight."

He moved to where he was standing beside her. "Then may I accompany you in your night gaze of these flowers?" He didn't want to pressure his presence on her, even if she made him feel so complete. And perhaps those blossoms would give just the right atmosphere for his question? "Orange, blossom?"

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:32 pm
" I would love for you to come with me, yeah lovely orange little flowers they all sort of looked like your wings it was lovely" Sighing softly, Peony's gaze drifted off as she seeming drifted into a nighttimed day dream. Blushing suddenly, the mare shook her mane out wildly her gaze drifted back to Nacio. "Come we'll just wander the field for now." Closing her eyes as if that would hid her, Peony shook her head once again before turning to wander off mindlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:01 pm
He nipped at her shoulder gently before he followed along beside her. The flowers were gorgeous and reflected the moonlight perfectly. The dew had fallen shortly after twilight, giving each petal a shimmer in the light like diamonds. "Beautiful, but not as beautiful as my blossom," he said quietly in her ear. He smiled and continued to let his gaze drift across the land.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:16 pm
"They are indeed lovely" Smiling lightly, Peony lowered her head genlty sniffing at the flowers before her. And as she did, Peony once again fell into one over her many day dreams seemingly softly talking to herself as she did." Little pink and orange flowers running around in the soft field and they'd love the flowers they'd me lovely like their father protective and sexy little buggers they'd make all the girls faint...Lord knows I almosted fainted that first day. And the girls would know all the names of the flowers." Slowly opening her eyes, Peony lifted her head slowly her day dream wearing way as she turned bright red glancing at Nacio.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:59 pm
He watched her carefully even in her daydream state of mind. That was another thing he loved about her, how innocently lost she could get in her own mind. He loved these trances for they revealed more about her, though the silence taught him even more.

He saw the red paint her face and pressed his muzzle against hers in a horse-like kiss.
"Some day, my blossom, we'll have our own baskets and foals running around." He glanced up into the twilight sky, seeing the stars slowly peek from their black blanket. It was now or never.

"But before then, there's something I'd like to ask you, Peony." He used her name to catch her attention. He took a very deep breath, as if to will himself to take this next step. What would her answer be?

"My dearest love, the keeper of my heart, and the sunshine to my field." He had seen a few two-leggers do this act and brought one knee down to the ground, keeping the other straight ahead of him as he knelt. His eyes seemed to shine brightly with what he was about to do, but deep inside he quaked that she would reject him. "Will you guard my heart till the end of time? Will you be my friend, my partner, my lover, my lifemate?"

The sparkling of the dew off the white blossoms, the gentle breeze that stirred the air and made if heavy with the floral scent; he couldn't have asked for a better setting. Now he was on the edge of a cliff that would either make or break what he had now.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:51 pm
Taking a small stumbling step were she stood, Peony instantly turned a deep red color as she blushed. Thoughts went raising though her mind as she once again became lost in her own little dream world.

Shaking her self back to the moment, Peony pawed the ground like a nervous two-legger girl talking to a boy she liked. Giggling softly, Peony closed her eyes for a moment. " I..." Nodding gently, the mare pawed the ground again trying to collect her thoughts. " One who has promised to protect me from day one, I could do no less the take your heart and give my own in return. Friends we were from the start and lovers we became and lovers I hope we always are....I would love to be your lifemate."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:32 pm
He had closed his eyes tightly when she first began to speak as he feared it would be an instant rejection. But as she continued to speak, he slowly opened one eye at a time. When she had finished speaking, he was pushing himself up off the ground and pressing his muzzle against hers. There were no words that could explain his joy at her answer.

He felt like jumping, dancing, prancing, flying, even shouting to the heavens in his joy. Instead he put all those feelings in that simple action. He found his blossom, his one flower that would tie him forever. What should have scared him only made him more joyous. He moved his muzzle up her face slowly and whispered,
"I love you, Peony."

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:56 pm
Nuzzling Nacio gently, Peony let a soft smile spread across her face. " I love you as well my flower" Prancing slightly were she stood, Peony giggled softly. " I nearly fainted... I've never been so happy Nacio this is the best day ever." Prancing around again, Peony seemed to be dancing tossing her mane wildly she laughed softly letting the night wind whio her hair around. Calming down for a moment, the mare stepped closer again pressing her muzzle to Nacio's cheek as a kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:22 pm
He tugged on the single braid of her mane with that silly smile still on his face. "I was terrified you would say no. I didn't want to rush you, but I didn't want to lose you again." A flash of pain and hurt crossed his features before it vanished with a quick shake of his mane. He placed his head beneath her neck as if she would hide him from the rest of the world.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:21 am
Nuzzling Nacio gently, Peony moved her head slightly tucking her head over Nacio's neck protectively. " I could never say no to you my love....And I'm sorry, I never should have been so distrusting in you. You have been nothing but kind to me, and I don't want to lose you again either." Closing her eyes for a moment, Peony picked her normal nervous habbit up by turning her head slightly starting to nibble on Nacio's hair.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff