Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Phony Stables | Certificate Threads/RP Journals
Atmadja's Stable: Dainty Delta [+24] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Name: Nymphaea
Type: Alicorn
Hair: Brush n' grow gradient, fog-to-moss
Body: Twice as fancy nymphaea-type markings on a deep navy coat
Eyes: Gradient eyes with off-color pupils
Personality: Dreamy and imaginative, speaking with a lovely floaty voice, walks and talks and thinks as though she has all the time in the world. Always relaxed, always romantic, always sort of somewhere else. Slightly oblivious, unfocused. Nymphaea enjoys talking with others, so long as they don't mind her indistinct, somewhat dreamlike attitude. She tends to think everyone and everything quite, quite lovely. Punctuality, as a concept, eludes her.
Family: Sister, Nouveau Muse
Romance: ...?
Cutie Mark: Twice as fancy water lily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:34 am
Nymphaea Gallery
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
unmarked babben uncert| old enough uncert | old enough phonywear uncert| sig-friendly phonywear cert|sig-friendly old enough cert

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:35 am
Nymphaea RPs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:36 am
Nymphaea Relationships

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:36 am
Nymphaea Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:42 am
Iron Chef

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:43 am
Iron Chef Gallery

unmarked babby uncert| alton unmarked uncert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:44 am
Iron Chef RPs

Kindness: For the Pups

Generosity: Project Battle

Laughter: JD to the Rescue!

Loyalty: Chopped

Purpose: Allez Cuisine

Honesty: HOW ARE YOU STILL--

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:44 am
Iron Chef Relationships

Pink Lemonade: Mum is the best best best mummy. Strong and beautiful and brilliant and brutal, I love her so much.

Midnight Snack: Dad... I'm so grateful to have you as my dad.

Dude Food: You can take it easy all you like, bro. I got your back, I'll work hard enough for both of us.

Lean Cuisine: High hoof, my sister! <3

Butter Beer: You do you, little bro. Love you and your work ethic.

Lavender Lemon: Sweetest thing, I love all that you come up with.

Alton Browncat: Best road companion of all time. Talkative little meowcat!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:45 am
Allez Cuisine

“Cloud 9? Isn’t that that pretentious place over on Main?”

Iron Chef screeched to a stop in the market as she overheard the words. Her saddlebags were full of all sorts of goods she’d picked up throughout the afternoon, and before that instant she’d been brimming with anticipation of what she was going to make. Now, however? Now her ears were pricked and her skin was hot and she didn’t even have to strain to hear the rest of Some Idiot’s voice in the crowd.

“I dunno,” said another voice, “I’ve heard Cloud 9 is pretty good!”

There was a dumb, idiot’s scoffing noise. “Please. ‘Molecular grasstomony?’ Or whatever it’s called? Who wants to eat that? That Midnight Snack guy should just… keep his food, like, at midnight or whatever.”

Iron Chef turned on her heels and trotted up to the duo, steam all but boiling from her ears. She was, for once, more than happy to be pink, her blush of rage kept under wraps. She spoke, and tried to be cool and collected.

“Hi,” she said. “It’s ‘molecular gastronomy,’ you nincompoop. And I’d like to see you do better than Midnight Snack.”

The stallion duo—Old Enough and much, much bigger than she—stopped and stared at her with pure shock across their faces. The one who had spoken—the Prize Idiot, Iron Chef dubbed him—took a moment to regain his swagger.

“Get out of here, little girl,” Prize sneered. “This isn’t about you.”

“Actually,” hissed Iron, “Midnight Snack is my father, so it’s completely about me. And he’s got more cooking talent in his forehoof than you have in your whole body.”

Prize and his buddy, Dum Dum, began to laugh.

“Yeah, ok,” said Prize. “I’m a chef. I think I’d KNOW what was a load of stupid garbage and what is it.”

“You wanna bet on it?” said Iron hotly. “I’ll bet you anything my family beats you under the table. I’ll prove it right here, right now, if you want.”

Prize stopped laughing, irritation growing on his stupid ridiculous punchable face. “Ok, that’s how it is?” he asked. “You want to be embarrassed right here in the market?”

“That’s my line,” said Iron, setting down her bags. “I’ll embarrass you here, in the flower market, in your own restaurant, if you even really have one. It’s on, buddy.”

“You’re going to regret this,” said Prize, as a crowd was already beginning to form.

---
“The daffodil salad was so light and crisp, and the peaches lent themselves perfectly to the vinaigrette,” said Chairman Cuisine glowingly, overjoyed with himself that he’d managed to walk down to the market at JUST the right moment. “I can’t believe someone so young could make something so advanced as that goat-cheese stuffed squash blossom. The compound cheese with the herbs…” He thought about kissing his hoof, but he already had earlier in his review.

Iron Chef tried not to smile too broadly, keeping a professional deportment while Prize Idiot seethed quietly in the corner by his wilted greens that had way, way too much mushroom gravy on top of them. She felt like she could absolutely blossom in the fertilizer of his expression. Her heart felt light and she felt she could, and might, grow wings at any moment.

Was there any greater feeling than such sweet victory?  

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:45 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:46 am
Many More Gallery

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

babby uncert | unmarked babben uncert

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:53 am
Many More RPs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:55 am
Many More Relationships

Atmadja