Atmadja's Stable: Dainty Delta [+24] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:27 am
User Image

YAY, PHONIES!

Welcome to my stable! emotion_bigheart Here there's info about all the beautiful phonies I've been lucky enough to get.

Special thanks to Rapidashtrainer, who gave me Dainty Delta, my first shop pony! Absolutely forever grateful; much love! (◕‿◕✿)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:07 pm
Table of Contents

♥ my stable
♥ introduction
♥ table of contents
♥ growth log
♥ grams
♥ dainty delta
♥ dainty delta gallery
♥ dainty delta relationships
♥ dainty delta rp log
♥ dainty delta purpose solo
♥ fan art gallery
♥ pets
♥ quests
♥ acknowledgements
♥ credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:09 pm
Phony-growing Log

♥ October 02, 2012 - Rapidashtrainer rehomes Dainty Delta to me! Thank you so much!
♥ January 02, 2013 - Fourseam Fastball gets his blister pack!
♥ January 09, 2013 - Fourseam Fastball grows into a babben!
♥ January 23, 2013 - Fourseam Fastball becomes a hottie! Whoa!
♥ January 29, 2013 - Dainty Delta's Elements are all finished!
♥ January 30, 2013 - I can't believe it! In a wonderful stroke of luck, I won babbens Ikebana and Midnight Snack! HOORAY!!
♥ February 8, 2013 - Ikebana and Midnight Snack are babbens!
♥ April 4, 2013 - Dainty Delta has grown up! What a beautiful lady!
♥ April 20, 2013 - Let's see those pearly whites! Aqua Fresh has arrived!
♥ April 20, 2013 - Aqua Fresh the babben has arrived!
♥ May 13, 2013 - Aqua Fresh is all grown up and ready to fix your teeths!
♥ June 5, 2013 - Salty Breeze is blister packin', and Ikebana has become a gorgeous, long-maned stallion!
♥ June 12, 2013 - Salty Breeze is a babben, ready to sail her ship, the Flirty Mermaid!
♥ June 21, 2013 - Midnight Snack is all grown up and ready to make some killer food.
♥ June 26, 2013 - Salty Breeze has grown into her helmsman occupation! Hope everyone's ready for the Pirate Crew!
♥ July 14, 2013 - OMG OMG! Time to set up a nursery! Dainty Delta and Cootie Canoodle are having babbens together!
♥ July 26, 2013 - The Acute Angles and Blushing Bride are manufactured born!
♥ September 25, 2013 - Blushing Bride's blisterpack has arrived!
♥ XMas 2013 - Fourseam Fastball and Moon River get married
♥ XMas 2013 - Star Spangled is born!
♥ March 23, 2014 - Blushing Bride has grown up to be gorgeous!
♥ March 25, 2014 - It's not May, but May Day is here! I'm so grateful he was voted into existence!
♥ September 16, 2014 - Never get lost again! Prime Meridian is born!
♥ November 20, 2014 - And Many Mooooooore~ is here to wish you all a happy birthday and sing you a song~
♥ November 24, 2014 - Midnight Snack and Pink Lemonade are MARRIED GUYS, and they have BABBENS, and HOH MY GOSH. Iron Chef is a newbabben!
♥ December 5, 2014 - Dreamy and lovely, Nymphaea and her sister move into town~.

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 am
Grams

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:11 am
Dainty Delta:

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Name: Dainty Delta, although just 'Delta' is fine!

Looks: The green and purple on this little mare are a rare combination, drawing her more attention than Delta might otherwise have wanted. She has long, silky hair in two shades of purple. Her bright blue eyes are particularly striking, especially when she is focused on a difficult task, like embroidering details or finishing up a run of lace.

Personality: Delta is a tad shy, quite feminine, and very intelligent. She loves mathematics, but her creative, romantic nature have taken that love in a different direction, spurring her toward creating art forms like cross-stitch, lace, and embroidery. She is also fond of puzzles, riddles, and word problems, and is embarrassed that she often squirrels away books of them for her leisure time.

Delta is sweet to people, but she is not terribly extroverted and prefers not to be in the center of attention. She blushes easily when complimented, even if she knows the compliment to be true. She is not prone to boasting, or any high displays of emotion, but she is always warmly friendly and happy to make friends. A good listener, Delta is always happy to fall into deep conversation with anyphony she meets.

Delta can also get very absorbed in her projects, conversations, or books, and lose track of time. She is not very punctual, although she is always furious with herself when she is late, knowing her own lack of time-budgeting is what causes her tardiness. In these instances, she is effusive with apologies, but it's obvious that she's always still mad at herself for much longer than she tries to let on.

Cutie Mark: A delicate lace doily!

Talent: Soft arts like embroidery, cross-stitch, lace, and the like. Her unicorn magic is mostly focused on these projects, and she is always seeking to learn ways she can better create. (Delta was rather surprised to find this out -- she always expected that it would be something with math.)

Family: All the Georgie Porgies! Nina (mother), Love's Lemma, Pucker (father), Mathanova, Panache

Delta's extended family includes Lucky Charm, Due North, and Chocolate Malt. She loves staying with Lucky Charm, and has a fantastic crush on enjoys being with North. Malt she considers another brother.

Delta and Cootie Canoodle one day decided to throw their genes together and make some babbens! Delta is overjoyed and completely in love with her babbens, Blushing Bride, Tinker Toy, and Genuine Glamour.

Romance: Delta knows that Cootie Canoodle may not end up being her Very Special Somephony, but she will always have a special place in her heart for her!

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Delta's Gallery

User Image User Image

permababby growth announcement

Relationships:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nina:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Mom!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pucker:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Poppa.

Love's Lemma:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Lemma is so beautiful...

Mathanova:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Math and I watch soap operas together... <3

Panache:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
So stylish.

Tinker Toy:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Oh! I can't wait to see what he's like...

Blushing Bride:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
She's so pretty! She must take after C.C.

Fourseam Fastball:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
He's like a big brother... I don't know why he's so nice to me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Due North:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
N-north... but it's so silly...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I see now that he's just a wonderful friend.

Chocolate Malt:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
He really is a true friend.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lucky Charm:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
It's so nice to see her!

Cootie Canoodle:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Oh! I'm so happy she decided to have a family with me.

Mandrake Blossom:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Mandrake is amazing -- so fun!

Poet Lariat:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I, uhm, don't really understand him, but he's so friendly.  

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:12 am
RPs

Fiesty Fillies
Generosity Elements of Harmony RP with Cootie Canoodle
Finished!

Roses are Red
Honesty Elements of Harmony RP with Poet Lariat
Finished!

Adoption Day
Kindness Elements of Harmony RP with Knots
Finished!

Dizzying Laughter
Laughter Elements of Harmony RP with Mandrake Blossom
Finished!

Helping Hooves
Loyalty Elements of Harmony RP with Chocolate Malt
Finished!

Dainty Dreams
Next Post!
Finished!

Dainty Dreams

So she wouldn’t be with Due North.

Dainty Delta took a deep breath as she shut the door to her room and sat down on a cushion by the window. Outside she could see stars, hundreds of them dotting the skies, and the gorgeous landscape of the woods not far off. The night was clear, and she could feel the cold of it radiating from the window’s glass. There was a hush everywhere, like all the animals outside had tucked themselves in for bed. Maybe snow was coming.

Delta took a long look at the stars. Due North said that he could find his way home by them, a talent that she could not understand. Did they light up, like a path? Did he see some arc in the sky, like some nighttime rainbow, that called him home? And had it always been like that for him, some invisible secret between him and the stars?

He was always so kind to her, North, like an older brother. And with his easy manner and dashing good looks, it was easy for her to like him. But she knew now a simple truth: she was not for him. His kindness and affection was wholly brotherly, and it would never change. It was warm, and it was true, and that was enough! She, she herself was for someone else, perhaps someone she had not even met yet. And North, the stars would guide him to someone perfect for him, she was sure of it. Someone who could share the secret North and the stars held and revel in it.

Perhaps he already had.

Dainty Delta made a decision. She would be happy for him. Really happy, not tinged with any sadness. He and Malt were part of her family, tied just as close to her heart as her siblings and parents were, and her youthful fascination with North would not ruin that.

Her horn emitted a soft glow as she picked up her knitting needles and looked over at her yarn cubbies. What should she make tonight? Maybe a thank-you for the people who had helped her so much recently? Maybe something for North? He wouldn’t have to know everything her silly heart had struggled with so mightily the past few months. She could knit him something to let him know her sisterly affection for him, her friend.

Or perhaps for Malt, who’d shown himself a true friend with his kindness. He was so ridiculous so often, his one-track-mind always taking him away to the kitchen, to temper chocolate (or just to eat it.) Perhaps she could make him a scarf, a white one, and knit little chocolate-colored snowflakes on the edges. Or a knit doll of a chocolate cupcake, with little black eyes and a tiny smile. Delta giggled. Her funny friend. Maybe he would try to eat it?

Or for Mandrake, who helped her laugh at herself. Mandrake deserved something, some token of her esteem... she and C.C. were both so bold, so fun. Maybe she could sew them costumes, or cloaks! What would they like? What would be useful? Delta furrowed her brow in thought.

Or…

A tiny idea popped into Delta’s head.

What if she made something for herself?

Her eyes went to the yarn cubbies. She protested inwardly. Didn’t she always make things for herself? Surely she should be more generous, make things for other people. Why, only last week she had made a…

… oh, no, the scarf was for Nina.

But surely she made, just a few weeks before that, a –

-- oh, no, that sweater was for Lemma.

And the lace run? She’d given the tablecloth to the cake shop, and the runner to the florist who’d commented on her skill. Delta blinked. That’s right, they’d both paid her for her work, commented on the intricacies. She’d been so taken aback by it, she barely even registered it all.

It had been a while since she’d sat down and made something just for herself, hadn’t it? But, oh, when she thought about it, she loved making things for others. The look on the florist’s face when she put the face atop the lace runner and stood back admiring how they looked together. Or the cake stand in the middle of her tablecloth, looking so elegant. It was wonderful. Delta’s heart swelled with a bashful pride, and her cheeks colored, even though there was no one to see.

A skein of soft white yarn floated out of the cubby and toward Delta. It wouldn’t be so bad, would it? Continuing to make people things, so long as they wanted them. Or to make herself a little something now and then. It wouldn’t be so bad.

No. It would be wonderful.

Delta closed her eyes and imagined a little capelet, a dainty little white thing with puffball ties, something to go just over her shoulders and keep her warm. Yes, yes. She could make it for herself. And the cupcake doll for Malt. And the present for C.C. and Mandrake and maybe even that sighing Mr. Gloom.

And, yes, something for North, too. Sweet, kind, dashing, wonderful North, whom she would never have.

North, who would be happy with someone else.

But this time as she thought it, her heart did not flutter with pain, or even admiration. Just a little swell of happiness, like she’d promised herself.

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Fan Art Gallery

Any art I get of my lovely phonies or their couples/family here!

User Image
Sweet, blushing Dainty by Tristam Lockheart!

User Image
ADORABLE art by Luafien!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 am
Pets

Any future pets will be put here~!

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 am
Quests

My quest thread for future phonies is up here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:14 am
Acknowledgements

Thanks to Rapidashtrainer for Dainty Delta, to Maxx D and Jun for picking up my RLC quests (and for all their amazing work), to Chrystali and Byagane for picking my haiku for Ikebana, to Scaramouche Fandango and Syrcaid for picking my tavern entry for Midnight Snack, and to everyone else generally for being awesome.

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:15 am
Credit

Credit goes to Maxx and Jun for the art and for such a friggin' awesome shop!
Credit for characterizations and Fourseam Fastball concept goes to me, Atmadja.
Credit goes to MLP and Hasbro for, yanno, all the rest.

Phony Stables | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff