Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Love and plots: K'A, Firekin, pridelands, swampie, more... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:10 pm
Neon Fly
Tag for Svarta <3

Tagback!

And I think that's it for me tonight... *goes to bed*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:54 pm
Speaking of matchmaking...The one with Itzal looks almost done. Unless his laughing just provokes her more. xD Never thought he'd laugh.
Took longer than I expected, I'm sorry. Thought I'd have a handle on lots of RPs going at once over half a dozen shops by now.

Still interested in the love/hate mating?

Should have entered him in the meta to possibly stamp out some breeding RPs. The Gods only know he'd love to get his teeth around some lion's neck. Perhaps after this, Skada can share her experience?

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:32 am
Yeah, I'm still interested. I think we can end it there and start a new one after the fighting. She'd love to brag about her victory and whine about her injuries...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:44 am
Tag dump... Sorry if I've already poked you about a RP... No hurry with any of these really. Just wanted to get organised =) Let me know if you want to drop any of them.

MoonRazor

Neon Fly

Blackhorn- the Legend

Nyhility

NovaCracker

KasaiLoki
JRP Sorry about the delay!

Probably not all of them... Buut it's a start!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:23 am
Ah, good. Making him laugh is probably a good thing. Was a turning point on my side. Need a bit more time on your end?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:11 pm
*Thinks our Tuait are so CUTE*  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:27 pm
Don't know if some of them have been taken yet or not, but here goes~

For Mazi:

My girl Orchidee Fendue.

She is a sweet girl, but not a push-over. She lives in the Simbafutaji. She lives there with her equally purple sister, Maua and their Father Ment (who is not purple at all, he's still not sure how his daughter's are, pfft).

She does crafting, like her father, so she's very skilled. She's also a little gullible, so if Mazi told her that he was some important figure in his last pride, and that he should be respected and revered and crap like that she'd probably believe him and get some free gifts out of it LOL.

Her mother is a Duchess in another pride, and she travels the Rogue Lands with her father and sister quite a bit.

For Blota:

User Image

Bright colors all around, man.

Kichaa had a really hard life in the Ukuucha'Wafalme, and eventually escaped by the graces of her brother who helped her fake her own death. She's got bi-polar disorder, but her mood swings are slow and gradual so eventually whoever she's with would get used to it and be able to tell when an episode is coming on.

Because of her life in the Ukuucha'Wafalme, she's still very hesitant of males. If Blota is patient and kind, he could coax her out of her shell and she would be the hippy loving lioness that she really is around him. She's a Scout for the Mantis clan, so chances are she'd find him in the Rogue Lands.

She's also Orchidee's older sister.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:52 am
For Bloty Bloty Blota:

Iiii got quite a few options. Yup I do. So I"ll try to keep each one brief!

Dormin here is pretty pushy, and has run into Miz members before. She thinks they're really weird, and they usually think she's a terrible person (so GREEN). She's pretty good at kicking people into shape (or at least scaring them enough to get them to run the the 'right' direction for bigger plots, etc. Could be used as a long term plot or just as a single RP to aim him elsewhere if you like.

Theluli could be a really happy, helpful friend. She just runs around the world trying to race the god of peace, and generally has lots of fun. She could try to teach him things like hunting and how to survive out in the world in a really friendly way, and if they hung out long enough together he could do like a tour of the prides as they followed Peace to them all, learn about how they do things as opposed to how the Miz did things, and then decide where to go (or to stay.)

Sollunta has lost her home too, but she voluntarily left with her mom and dad and brother before it dispersed. She's just wandering (cautiously) in the rogue lands right now, and was supposed to join the Ela with her mom and dad, buuuut her mom and dad kinda got accepted, and then pride joining closed before I could send in her app too, so I'm not sure what'll happen to her. They could be lost together! Lol.

Sizwe and Samyaza both left their homes because they didn't wanna fight each other (demons and demon hunters). Sizwe's the lawful good one who tries to reign in Sam, who's more chaotic...neutral? I don't think he's evil anymore. Sam tries to lighten Sizwe up. XD They're just wandering, seeing the world, bein' like college boys and not caring what happens. He could fall in with them if he wanted. Be the neutral middle-ground, or have one of them rub off on him.

Uchafu Maua is a blank slate and could be fit to any plots maybe you had in mind.

Wembetaya, like Dormin, isn't very nice, and could be of use booting Blota to wherever he's gonna go in the end. XD

If you decide you want one moooore fling for him, and think he's up to the challenge, I'd like to put Badb out there. She's been pretty peeved that her mom made her be a priestess, not a reaver, but lately she's feeling a bit better about it. She's also a seer, and could have a vision of him if you wanted, to show him what to do maybe or something. IDK.

Or if you just want RP I'd love to have some with Libra. For building breeding numbers, heh.

ShinosBee

Nerd

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:34 pm
DavyJnah

For you, finally... http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22234847  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:27 pm
I'm back... sort of. There should be no more unexpected craziness at least. Still quite busy but I do love my RP.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:00 am
Welcome back!

You've been missed.

Anyway. . . Not sure how up to date your plot thread is but here are a few offers.

N'seka: I can offer some brother RP with his sibling, Nyu Li? Nyu Li's sickly too, and a little bit serious. He's going to grow up to be a priest someday but could use any sort of development. I can also throw in the Queen and/or his Mother for RP too, whatever your preference.

Urd: Msiruhu is a roguelands hybrid. She was raised by her mother and has a great appreciation for nature and beauty. She is foot loose and fancy-free, and goes wherever the wind might take her.

She could be a friend to Urd, a travel companion at the very least before she heads to the voodoo pride. Msiruhu isn't a pride sort, she's far too independent, but that doesn't mean she might not reconsider if the RP is good. At the very least it could be a short term sort of romance too, one of those cases where their lives just take different paths. I dunno. We can figure it out as we go along if you'd like. Either way, she could use some RP and development - she's never met another hybrid outside of her family.

Oh, and if you ever want more Veri & Nemanja'janan development, you know I'd be all over that too. She has a funny effect on Mr. Too-Apathetic-To-Care, and it's nice to get him to partially respond to someone now and again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:54 pm
I'd love some brotherly RP for N'Seka smile I haven't really played him as a juve yet and I'd like to get at least one RP with him in remission before the sickness hits again.

Msiruhu sounds interesting for Urd too, and I'm totally up for some more Veri and Nemanja again.

Perhaps teh N'Seka one first?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:08 am
Did you need a Voodoo Lioness to interact with the soas you're considering going to the pride?

I have a Guardess who would sing the praises of her home to your prideless ones * A*.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:02 am
I would absolutely *LOVE* to toss my girlie, Pukukino, at Svärta for his healing and getting help plottage~ XD

Here's what I have on her:

"She will continue to have her natural snappy personality, and won't be afraid to use it! Although she will avoid violence, she won't hesitate to threaten another or to act assertive. She is plenty skilled to back herself up, but she claims that "she's too lazy to" or that "it's not worth it", as an attempt to seem more sophisticated or "above all that". She pushes others away, and will seldom make a friend or even let someone talk to her. To act tough, she will even seem like she doesn't care for others and may turn a blind eye to someone in need of help, even if she fights within herself to go and help them. At heart, though, she's one of the kindest, most protective people you could meet. As she grows older with each day, so does her desire to care for herself, push people away, and to do or get the things that she wants to do, for she is sovereign. She will end up going off on her own as a rouge, but after time goes by will become lonely. This will cause her to either find a new pack to join, try to find a traveling companion, or just a person to converse with. Her true self is of someone who is intensely loyal, in need to belong to a family-like group [pack], and eager to help or enjoy others' company with, so it will only take time for her to stubbornly get over her defiant side. If this ever did happen to her, she will still act like her same old self, but on the inside will never be happier."

Even her name means "Bad Tempered". XD

I just feel that it would be very interesting to watch her internally struggle with herself as she decides to help him out, giving him rude retorts when all she wants to probably do would be saying sweet things or being as mentally helpful as she will be physical, keeping his mind calm as she tries to heal his injuries~  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:18 am
Updated some things. I'll go through the offers for Svärta to make sure I'm not missing anyone. Will get back to you regarding that! He's currently in a RP with a leopard healer that's found him on the battleground. Would still love to meet others after that.

Nerpin: Sounds good, I'll just have to talk to the rest of the people involved smile

Added a cocky leopard in need of a reality check to the front page.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff