Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Love and plots: K'A, Firekin, pridelands, swampie, more... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:06 am
Welcome to my plot thread! I'm looking for all kinds of things. Mates, flings, fun plots, general RP... It probably needs to be updated razz

In other news, Skuld looks awesome thanks to fuKurohane:

User Image

Note: If lineage is important to you for breeding I'm asking you to check all the way back. I'll make sure any breedings follow shop rules but I'm not bothered by lines crossing waaay back. It happens in real life after all. I don't have a lot of SoA from long lines so I don't expect it'll be a problem really, but just a heads up if it's really important to you.

See my journal for the rest of my SoA and some more information about these guys. My Stormborn have their own thread.

Spotlight

Quote:
User ImageThis is Vappu, and she's a Crier in Sikukuu in the Demani (spring) clan. I'm up for more interactions in pride and in the roguelands. She needs 2 more RPs for a breeding, but I'd like at least traces of plot and not just meet and greet wink

Wants: RP in Sikukuu, interactions and development

Quote:
User ImageShe's in the K'A, disease status unknown so far. Considered carrier or immune IC.

Isifo'intombi (sickness daughter) comes from a large family. Her mother Malaya is one of Sliabh's many daughters, and her father N'Seka comes from Yejides large brood. She's not related by blood with Yejide since a large part of that family is adopted, but still.

I'd like to avoid mating or flinging her with her cousins, even if they're not cousins by blood. Isifo would be grossed out by the thought wink I would love RP with any cousins, however!

She's destined to become a matchmaker, and she'll have that desire early on after hearing the romantic story of her parents being matched up. I'd love some cub-matchmaking where she mock-matches up other cubs when playing. Might be fun to RP!

I have only played her as a cub and I'm willing to backdate RP to earlier stages. (she's adult now)

Wants: Cubs and juve's to pretend-match up (backdated), friends, family RP (no matter how distant a relation). Matchmaking work (adol and adult)
Do not want: Injuries, death etc.

Family info
N'Seka
- Tariq'r'ad x Jinaki
- Jawara x Yejide (not by blood)
Malaya
- Sliabh x Zenobia
Quote:

User ImageDayo is a spunky girl who used to get into a lot of trouble when she was younger. She's still not beyond stirring up trouble, but she's a bit better at controling the consequences now. She thinks so at least...

She's nearly adult and I'd like some purpose for her. Adventure? A mate? A fling? I'm not sure. She wouldn't leave Pridelands for good, but she might take some time to travel and see other parts of the world. She's a huntress and for now she has no other rank-ambitions.

Family info
Rei
(rogue, but there's a bunch of siblings and half siblings sired by him)
Mzuza
- Ta'Ziyan x Kamilika
-- (Mufasa x Sarabi) Not important for breeding with shop rules, but might be fun to know)
Family tree  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:13 am
On the market
User Image

Odi just left the Swampies in search of his name. He's lonely and a tiny bit scared so he'll probably latch onto anyone for support. He talks a lot and is not good at being alone.

Looking for: company, a name, nice girl to bring home perhaps?

User ImageI never played Eld as adolescent, so maybe backdated mentor RP or mentor plotting.

I'd love some love and/or cubs for him down the road but he is a bit tricky to pair up. I don't mind distant relation as long as we follow shop rules. In fact, I'd like to try to see if I can find him someone that isn't a joining rogue just to see if it's possible razz

Someone "hot but too close" to fail-flirt with would be hilarious too.

Family info for breeding:
Vlam
- Bodaway x Kibela
Ea
- Kidondo x No

User Image
Jabez is tentatively up for flings or possibly a good mate plot.
. Trying something out, but he's up for general interaction.

RP count: 4

This will take some planning...

User Image

Poor boy... He's so blank still... Anything to get him going! He's adult

User Image

Note: Eebo is adult and is a priest. He's got a possible mate lined up.

He's in the early stages of the disease. Will not leave pride permanently. Is a seer, will be triggered by blood in some way.

Parents: Veri x Godlum. Huh... Didn't see that certing error before...

Cubless love

User Image

Urd is not fertile, but I'd like her to get a taste of love and see the world a bit.

She's living with her mother and another ex-mizimu lion. They're still keeping up the old traditions.

Male or female mate doesn't matter to me personally, but a female partner would need some more work since I don't think she's realised that females can love each other in that way.

Looking for: A mate or a shorter love affair. (lion or lion hybrid would be best)

Not looking for: Injuries or death without good plot.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 am
The exiles
If the Mizimu ever returns in some shape or form I'd be all over it, but until then I'm making other plans for my babies.

User Image
Sad and confused. (Traveling with Pearlyblue's lioness Skadi). Might need divine intervention to snap him out of the deep depression he's in.

Wants: Mind healing in some form, a purpose
Do not want: Death, flings

User Image
Even more confused. He was a revered sacrifice, damnit! (Still with mom, looks like they'll head to the Swampies, but still undecided). He might have a fling lined up.

He is an adult by now and I haven't played him nearly enough.

User Image
Skuld sticks to Mizimu customs and travels with a few other survivors. If your SoA wants to learn bone reading or just need to meet someone creepy she could help.

User Image
Still not quite right in the head after a crappy life. Unbalanced, violent. Somewhere in the roguelands. Can possibly fill a villain role if you need one.

In need of RP

User Image

This is Omurtak sim Narfi of the Burkuteshti pride. I'd like to try him out and RP with some of his pride members.

Background/Personality: Omurtak is not very handsome and he's a smaller than average lion, but he tries to make up for the lack in size with ferocity in battle. When he fights, he fights dirty and does whatever he can to get the upper paw. You wouldn't think he has self confidence issues given how loud and aggressive he can be, but there's a deep insecurity hiding inside. He doesn't like being mocked for his size, and he's sensitive about his unknown heritage even if he respects his mother for the sacrifice of bringing in new blood. His biggest fear is to become sick or injured to the point of being worthless to the pride.

His mother died in the recent battle, but he hasn't allowed himself to stop and grieve or let his feelings out. He'll bottle it up inside and use it in his next fight. I pity the next enemy he meets...

Looking for: Pride RP, possibly general RP. Possibly a mate for the future, but this would need lots of plotting and would be slow moving.
Not looking for: Fights (until the battle system is ready), fling, mate (unless heavily plotted)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:25 am

Yeenurs & canines

User Image
This is Amanita, a hunter in the Mava'bunda. He hasn't been played much but I'd love to get a feel for him.

Personality/history: Amanita was the product of a fling and has never really known his mother. From his father he's learned that females are not to be trusted, but he can't quite muster up the same hate his father harbours for the fouler gender.

Wants: Pride RP, friends, perhaps a girl to kick his a** for saying that girls are icky (possibly backdated for that one)
Do not want: New pride, very violent encounters

User Image
This is Svärta of the Mava'Bunda, he got his a** handed to him in the recent plot, but he managed to take down an old lioness as he did. He's limped back to his pride and is trying to be useful. A healer leopard patched him up in the roguelands and he spent quite some time away before being able to get back.

Personality: Svärta can find the fun in most situations, and you'll rarely see him without a grin on his maw. He's got his own special kind of morbid humour that might not be appreciated by everyone. But hey, life's a b***h and then you die... Might as well have some fun and laugh at it. Svärta will go into any fight laughing, even if the odds are stacked against him. This tends to unnerve his foes, sometimes to the point that they'll get distracted and make mistakes.

Wants: Fling or mate, especially if we can plot it with the recovery. In short: some nice hurt/comfort. He's back in Mava'bunda but backdated healing RPs would be possible.
Do not want: New pride, more injuries
Finished RPs: 1

User Image
Hanja is a slave in the Mava'bunda and I'd love smome interaction for him. Someone to boss him around, other slaves to spend time with etc.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 am
I think that's it. No form, just post smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 am
Burkuteshti RP for Omurtak?

Imitiyaz is basically a failure at everything he does, and has a reputation within the pride for being a bit of a loser (his mate left him because he couldn't give her bbs...) D: He's not very confident and is kind of lost all the time, poor guy. He does have some good looks though. That's maybe it for him XD

(ALSO! I finally tagged the N'seka/Zeki arpee we had going a while back, if you wanted to continue it? I think all it needs is a couple more closing posts, so it'd be a good RP-count-upper for both of them)  

MoonRazor

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:38 am
MoonRazor
Burkuteshti RP for Omurtak?

Sounds good! Omurtak might not be the most patient of lions when dealing with him, but confrontation and irritation might be fun too smile

And that other RP is on my to-do list. I'm going to post more with N'Seka.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:06 am
XD Definitely. At this point, he's attempting to find his calling... or ANYTHING he's good at. So maybe he could decide to follow Omurtak around and observe his fighting tactics or something?  

MoonRazor

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:46 am
Oh, that would really tick him off... xd Especially if he didn't know why Imitiyaz was following him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:21 am
XDD That'd be fun.
Any chance you could start? I might have to head off for the ngiht.  

MoonRazor

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:08 am
Sure! I'll try to get my brain to cooperate later this evening... Have to run a few errands first!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:53 am
*eyes the DW boy.* I highly doubt my Hathor would be exactly right for him. xd Cause she would be the jealous type. >.>;; Like extreme jealous type but the long courting is what really strikes me as something that might be fun not to mention he has the same job as her mother.  

Pink Myth

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:10 pm
annchen ^^ would you be a dear and check out my pride for epona, possibly

really any suggestions would be cool

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21739509&page=1  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm
For your diseased boy, I might offer Malaya as a fling. She's a carrier.  

magnadearel

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:31 pm
For Msrah ~ Perhaps I can offer Otea for general rp, maybe mate? :] She pretty sweet - adventure-esque type gal that can have a little spit fire attitude if a situation calls for it :3

She has been accepted into the dawnwalkers, I just haven't done her joining rp yet ^^;;

User Image

She's got old royalty bloodlines in her (Both Pridelands - Mufasa/Sarabi and Kusini'Mwezi - Asikari/Mng'Ariza)

Her rp count is at three currently :3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces