• Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:56 am
User Image
Volcana Lua Pele

✖Fire Devil Slayer✖Fire✖S-Class✖Independent✖

spacIf your heart is a volcano...

As Volcana's legs dangled over the seemingly great height she was hanging from, she daren't look down. Despite living in a mountain village most of her life and quite happy to climb, she'd always made sure there was an easy way down. Right now, the only way down seemed to be a rather daunting drop and an injury. She was also extremely glad she'd worn shorts under her skirt or this would be extra awful. "I don't think I like this game anymore," she said quietly. With her eyes tightly shut, the fire devil slayer was startled by a voice close below her. Allowing her red eyes to open a crack, she glanced in the direction of the voice and to her awe and surprise, she found herself staring at what seemed to be a Pegasus. Was she seeing things? It spoke to her again, telling her to let go of the gutter and drop onto his back. Volcana was extremely unsure, "But..." she began, about to argue about not wanting to fall. She had several choices; stay there until her grip failed her, attempt to climb back up and possibly fall, lose her grip and fall or trust this mythical creature... but still potentially fall. Shutting her eyes tightly again she took the literal leap of faith and released her hands, screaming the short distance between herself and the back of the Pegasus. He floated her down to ground level and she was relieved to feel solid concrete below her feet, "That was terrifying," she breathed, "Thank you so much," she said to the creature. Where did that even come from?
Hearing another, younger voice speak up, she turned to see the young boy she'd been chasing. She smiled kindly, "My hands are fine, thank you. I think I should be a bit more careful next time. Perhaps I'm not as good of a climber as I used to be," she said sheepishly. She looked cautiously at his out held hand and offered hers in return, unsure of what the boy wanted.
Volcana could hear Helga speaking to someone of helping a stranger and looked over to see the tall woman speaking to a small, blue-haired girl. Were they talking about her? Was that the person who summoned the Pegasus to help her? She quickly trotted over, "Hey, was that creature something you summoned? It was beautiful!" she exclaimed with a smile.

...how shall you expect flowers to bloom?spac

OOC: So sorry for how long this has taken!

Kio no Tenshi

Haraaaa

Kaya Wolf Moon

Rei Seshiro

Ethan Kirito Soul

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image
  • Once the flying horse had rose up and waited for the fire devil slayer to release her grip from the ledge, the Pegasus would wait for her to land on her back before starting to set Volcana down safely, lowering her to the ground as she flapped her large white wings in sync with one another, creating some sort of dust storm from the atmosphere around. Soon enough the girl was off of the magical creatures back, and found herself able to freely hop back to the ground where she desired to be, as the buildings and roof tops didn't appear to be as safe, as she found out the hard way. "It is my pleasure." The pegasus would tell the girl, before finally dispersing into a million sparkles of pink and white blinding lights, as it began fading so did the flying horse in turn with it.

Miuna was happy to see that Volcana was alright in the end and found safety to the ground, sighing of total relief. That was too close, sometimes her twin brother just played around too rougly, though she knew he meant well and wouldn't have played chase had he known she'd probably slip and nearly fall off. Tenny would question how she had managed to slip out there home undetected by there very super protective parents. "Aww why didn't I think of that? Flying horse would of been so much more easy!" Miuna would complain, just now realizing that could of been a much more simpler option once he questioned it, as long as the horse would agree with her wishes and follow through. "I took the window! I climb like a monkey." She would sneer at his little mocking comment of being a goody two shoes, laughing it off. "Yeah right, like they'd let me out that easy." With how protective and careful watching her parents were, there's no way they would of let her out that easily even if she asked. Nothing she said would see them to agree, she'd understand they just wished for there safety, but what about there own fun and enjoyment too? That should count as a thing as well. Miuna would turn away from her brother and his teasing, noticing a girl with rather huggge muscles, whoa was she ripped. Her eyes would stare in disbelief that someone could be so ripped with muscles, before slowly coming to realize she was speaking to her. "O-oh. Thank you!" She would thank her kind words with a slight bow to show appreciation, before her eyes would casually drift to her arms and stare some more awkwardly. "I think my weird imagination helps me with my magic! It summons things for me!" The girl would suggest, though that was just how she believed her magic worked. She'd like to believe that was true, and thus for that much simpler reason, she did. Even if it did seem rather silly to tell someone, or come to think that.

Though her staring continued, she would eventually stop as Volcana would run up to her and catch her attention, focusing her bright blue orbs on her next. Minua would smile, glad to hear that she truly loved the little horsey she had summoned earlier on her rescuing behalf. "Hello! ~ Yeah, it was me. I summoned it with my mind powers and imagination." She would say, still telling the same fake thing how her magic worked, and loving the sound of it. "Awwe, thank you for thinking so!" Minua would grin largely, happy to hear the girl compliment her on her pretty summon. She was rather happy to know that she viewed it with such a nice experience, finding it to be so beautiful. Her gaze would slide behind her and look over towards Tenny's direction, apologizing for him. "Sorry about my brother, he can be kind of a butt." Miuna would say with a rather playful smirk, throwing some fun shade at her bro for mocking her exit route back at home.

xxx location: Oshibana Town
    xxx company: Tenny, Volcana, & Helga
    xxx thoughts: I like ice cream.
    xxx feeling: Happy!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image

• Serial Tea Drinker

Kio no Tenshi

Rei Seshiro

Ethan Kirito Soul

Haraaaa

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    • Tundra Brawler 100

Rei Seshiro

Dangerous Entrepreneur

7,625 Points
    • Wall Street 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Trader 100
    PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:05 pm
    Ten'no Kagehoshi
    No Care for Gravity

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Everyone always loved the pegasus. Always. His bitter irritation aside, Ten'no barely picked up on Volcana's confusion as to what a handshake was. But once it registered in his head, the young boy smirked. He let Volcana walk off without shaking his hand or even trying to tag him. Excellent... the game continues!!

With Miuna here, though, he rapidly forgot the game. Though there was something of greater importance in his mind. "So... Volcano lady. Have you never had a handshake? I mean, not to be rude, but do you even know what it is?" He tilted his head quizzically, eager for her response. Regardless of Volcana's response, he turned to his younger twin and smirked. "I should've known. Mom and dad are way too overprotective. Can't say I blame them though... you and Mizu-nii are such big pains in the butt! Hahahaha!"

And then she started "explaining" her magic. Ten'no rolled his eyes heavily. "Yeah, don't mind my airhead of a sister. She still thinks magic comes from sweet thoughts and rainbows! Pfffffttt... hahahahahah!!!"

OoC:Sorry for the wait! I haven't been sure what to do with him in this post XD

Serial Tea Drinker

Kio no Tenshi

Kilala

Ethan Kirito Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:08 pm
    User Image
    Helga De-RoseUser ImageBlue PegasusUser ImageGuild Master

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Helga watched as the kids around her would talk, Ten'no and Miuna teasing each other while at the same time Ten'no picked on Volcana. It was amusing to the oversized woman that these children were so carefree, and that's how it should be! The overly tall woman would move her hand to the blue haired boy, she would go to place her hand on his head to ruffle his hair; as if he was her own child. Her hand was just as oversized as the rest of her, he head practicly fitting into her whole hand. "Not all magic works the same, if a magic can be formed from someone drinking or working out then a magic can also be formed from sweet thoughts and rainbows." Helga would smile down at the small child, she was goign to have to keep an eye on at least him. She promised Mizuki that she would keep an eye on him. "Why don't we all move to a park? We can move out of the town and cause less throuble for people there. Plus you can run around all you want without having to worry of anyone getting hurt." Helga would suggest to the small group, she didn't know how many of them would want to go but she thought that at least it would be a better play area than in the town where people were working and walking around. "There you can also go full out with your magic to, less dangerous and it could be a whole lot more fun!" Helga had raised 30 childen in her life time, and she was still dealing with teens, if there was one thing she knew about young kids it was how much they looooooved to play with each other.

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

OOC: Sorry my Helga post was short, I didn't have much to go off of.
    So shall we move the party to South gate Park and pick up a new member or two? And start a new game or tag for little Tenny? xD

Serial Tea Drinker

Rei Seshiro

Ethan Kirito Soul

KiIala

Quote:

Kio no Tenshi
    Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
    • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
    • Professional Decorator 250
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Serial Tea Drinker

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Survivor 150
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
    PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:43 pm
    User Image
    Volcana Lua Pele

✖Fire Devil Slayer✖
    ✖S-Class✖
    ✖Independent✖

spacIf your heart is a volcano...

Volcana cocked her head to the side, "W-with your thoughts and imagination? How exactly does that work?" she asked, baffled with the idea that someone could summon such a creature with nothing more than the power of their mind. She waved her hand dismissively, "Oh, don't worry about that. It's partially my own fault. I was the one that wasn't watching my step so no harm done, she smiled, "Besides, I know what it's like to have a younger brother that plays games all the time," she said.
    Listening to Helga's explanation of the workings of some peoples magic, she nodded in understanding. The fire devil slayer figured if her magic got stronger when she ate fire, then why couldn't someone's imagination bring something to life? All of a sudden it didn't seem so unreal.
    The idea of going to South Gate Park seemed like a much safer option for them all to play around with their abilities, "Okay, I think that should be ok. I still don't know if I'd be able to go all-out but I'm not opposed to showing off a bit, I guess," she smiled sheepishly. She wasn't normally one to parade her powers but she was starting to feel more comfortable with these new acquaintances. Helga seemed to have an uncanny calming effect on the people around her. Perhaps it was the fact she was a guild master. They were a whole different class of people, "Well, I'm ready if you all are. Let's go," she beamed.

[Exit to South Gate Park]

...how shall you expect flowers to bloom?spac

OOC: For some reason I'm not getting notifications from this guild. Maybe check you've spelled my username right? I'll just make sure I check back really often.

Kio no Tenshi

KiIala

Quote:

Rei Seshiro

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:16 pm
    User Image
    User Image
  • Miuna would flicker a glance over to her smug brother, she'd scoff at his comment, grinning right back at him. "Hey, it takes one to know one! You the biggest butt I know! I bet you don't even remember what you were doing prior to this moment!" She would giggle, attempting to crack a come back at his witty comments. To be fair, she was never very good at coming up with clever come backs, she was used to the essential 'your face' type of come backs. She would grin largely at Volcana who questioned how it was even possible to summon magic using imagination from the brain. "It works like magic!" Miuna would answer her question, if she could she would shun the non believers for sure! The big buff lady would inform them that it was how some magic worked so she must of been correct in believing that! Miuna would turn to her twin brother, pulling down one eye lid and sticking her tongue out. "In your face!! You mock but it's true, no one would agree if it wasn't true!!" She would say dancing around and making fun since the buffy girl agreed and even described it being very possible, running around in circles giggling like crazy. She would look back to Volcana as the fire lady would accept her apology, having already known what it was like having a younger brother, possibly she had one of her own. "Nah it wasn't you, you don't need to apologize! Tenny is always getting others into trouble!" Miuna couldn't help but wonder what Volcana's brother was like? Maybe he was even more a butt than Tenny, if that was even possible.

The celestial god slayer's ears would perk up upon hearing one of her majorly favorite words, the park!! "Yayyyy you had me at park; let's gooo!!!" Miuna would say skipping ahead, she'd try her best to run ahead of everyone so she could get there first, challenging everyone around. "Last one there is the slowest poke of all!!" She would laugh running as fast as her small legs could push her, she didn't want to be known as the slowest poke around! She wants to be a quick poke if anything!
    [Exit to Park]
    [OOC: @ Tea: That's not good! D : Gaia's void is eating them!! I copy and paste when I quote, so it should be right. : 3]

xxx location: Moving to Park
    xxx company: Tenny, Volcana, & Helga
    xxx thoughts: I wanna climb a tree and pretend I'm superwoman!!!
    xxx feeling: Excitedd!!!!
    User Image

• Serial Tea Drinker

Kio no Tenshi

Rei Seshiro

Ethan Kirito Soul

Haraaaa

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    • Tundra Brawler 100

Rei Seshiro

Dangerous Entrepreneur

7,625 Points
    • Wall Street 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Trader 100
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:30 am
    Ten'no Kagehoshi
    No Care for Gravity

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miuna had him there. Ten'no froze on the spot when she called him out on his forgetfulness. He had to admit, he really had no clue what he had been up to until then, aside from quickly remembering that he was playing tag. Right... Volcano lady still never got me! This could be my chance... The young boy rubbed his hands together vividly, scheming how best to defend his title of best tag player ever.

And then the decision to go to a park was made while he was spacing out. It took a second, but he snapped to, doing his best to tag along with the others. It would probably be safer for them than here on the roof tops, anyway...

[[Exit to South Gate Park]]

OoC:

Serial Tea Drinker

Kio no Tenshi

Kilala

Ethan Kirito Soul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:24 pm
    User Image
    Helga De-RoseUser ImageBlue PegasusUser ImageGuild Master

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Helga would follow after the group of kids as they lead the way to the part, clearly they were all excited and ready to play more. The oversized woman would laugh as she watched the kids run after one another, still playing their little game. Maybe this time they would be able to go nuts and not get in a life threatening situation. It was like watching over all her kids all over again, however.. these weren't her kids and they were much younger and smaller. It was going to be one fun time watching each of these kids play and see what tricks they used in order to chatch the little blue haired boy.

[exits to park]

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

OOC:

Serial Tea Drinker

Rei Seshiro

KiIala

Quote:

Kio no Tenshi
    Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Kio no Tenshi
    Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:01 pm
    User Image

gaia_angelleft Hailey Blackwell gaia_star Requip Spellbook Mage gaia_star Ace gaia_star 3rd god of Ishgar gaia_star Age:21 gaia_star Currently Wearing gaia_angelright

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The travel from Cleming had been more dificult than expected, with one member out cold and two of the other members having to carry him, it left the three women as the main offence and defence. Hailey Had to keep her mind focused on their path as they all trugged through the deep snow, pushing against the howling winds. Beasts would hide beneath the snow, behind rocks, and in caves; watching the group and taking their chance to attack. With the stange crystals inside the the mountains that halfed the power and magic stamina of mages it only proved to be yet another dangerous trip back. The beasts mainly targetting Kawa as he was passed out on the shoulders of Rin and Leo. The sun had began to set behind the snow covered tips of the mountains, the path becoming harder to see and the beasts becoming even more frantic for freash food. Hailey did her best to keep the path lit with her light spells but even her magic isn't limitless. At times the light that lead their way would fade away as the woman was forced to take breaks. There was a reason why Cleming was built in the deepest of the valleys and there was a reason why it had been left alone despite the riches that laided inside. What crazy person would be daring enough to go through mountains that effected tha magic of everyone, risk their lives on the treturous path, and face who knows what else just to get to Cleming. Apparently the Sabertooth Ace was just that crazy or so she felt. Yet here this crazy woman walked, thigh deep in snow, with mages of all different walks of life who came with her. She already figured Rin was crazy for coming along just because it was a request from her, and Chloe was for sure crazy as she always stalked everyone and she even stalked the group all the way to Cleming. But the others? Hailey wasn't able to call them crazy. Kawa had known the details of Hailey's past long before the mission ever came up, yet he still came for her sake. Then there was Mizu with her celestials spirits. Hailey could have counted her crazy for wanting to come along but her actions while in Cleming only made the requip mage think of the younger girl as wise. These, however, were only the inner thoughts of the book mage; she dared not utter them outloud. For most of their journey back to Oshibana the purple haired woman remained quiet, only speaking when spoken to or to give direction on where to go. Even as the group entered the town past dark the woman hardly spoke. She paid for their rooms, one for the guys and one for the girls, before secluding herself from the group until the time past they were all asleep. They had seen enough of her pain and she didn't want them seeing anymore.

When morning came Hailey tried to be the first to arise, while they were at Cleming Hailey had forgotten to get books for those who wanted local literature as their reward. This mistake caused a heavy sigh to come from the woman as she took a seat on the pourch of the inn. Sumoning a book Hailey would open the large thick item. Although it had pages the back part of it was a wooden box that held the reward money. She had to count out 500,000 Jewles per person which mean Kawa, Rin, Chloe, and Mizuki would all be getting that much. Heterochomatic eyes would gaze down at the piles of money before bundling them with string for each person. They were all good people and Hailey felt lucky that she had friends and, in this case in particluar, a total stranger support her in one of her weakest moments. She just wished they hadn't witnessed the uglyness from which she was born from. "Can't undo the past." Hailey would speak quietly to herself as she tried to pull herself for her sadness, she needed to be stong so the others wouldn't worry. Her heart still ached from the truth about her grandfather and she couldn't quite shake the guilty 'what if' feeling. Though logically she knew that if she had stayed she would have died or faced a punishment she thought worse than death. If she would have stayed she would have never joined Sabertooth and would have lost out on the new family she could have made. She wouldn't have met Kawa and formed the tight bond she felt with him. Another sigh escaped at the purple haired woman leaned forward, her arms resting on her legs as she looked out to the garden both rooms were connected to. Hailey would remain there until the rest of the group would begin to wake.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:

Haraaaa

Kaya Wolf Moon

DragonYolk

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:21 pm
    User Image

Guild- Sabertooth | Rank- S-rank | Magic- Ice Devil Slayer, Ice-Make, Fire, & Sword

████████████████████████████████████████████████

As he suspected, the trip back was hell but still better than their time in Cleming. How someone like Hailey could come from a place like that was beyond him. Granted, the people themselves weren’t maniacs or villains. It was the so-called nobles running the place. The Devil Slayer knew why his friend fled the town. He’d seen it written all over the faces of the Marivaldis. If she had stayed, then there was no telling what would’ve become of her. Rin was glad she didn’t, that she chose to have a better life, and to root that life in Sabertooth. Of course, her momentary lapse in sanity and willingness to throw her life away hadn’t settled well with him. Not by a long shot. Once they were back in Oshibana, the Slayer fully intended to give her a piece of his mind. As it stood, she was lucky he had other things more pressing he needed to focus on. Between supporting Kawa, watching where he stepped, and helping fend off wild beasts when he could, he barely had enough stamina to breathe let alone launch into what was certain to be a long-winded tirade for the ages. And, oh, was it going to be a rant. Chances were high Hailey might knock him into the middle of next week. Or she might shutdown entirely. He couldn’t be certain based on what he’d witnessed. Either way, he would have his say, though he would be mindful of her feelings as well. Rin wasn’t a jerk or idiot. Hailey was clearly hurting, though she kept it hidden. Her silence spoke volumes to him, however. So their journey went. Each of them lent their strength where and when it was needed. The sun setting on them along the way. Yet neither beast nor weather nor funny mountain stones proved a match for the formidable group. Hours after sunset, they trudged into the well-lit streets of the town, looking a bit haggard for wear but alive. Rin trailed after Hailey, Kawa dragging along suspended between himself and Leo.

The Ace of Sabertooth made quick work of finding them an inn to crash in for the night, renting two rooms for the group. Rin and Leo carried Kawa to the one designated for them. Carefully, they lowered him onto the bed nearest the doorway. It would be the best location in case something popped up during the night. Which, hopefully, wouldn’t happen. After seeing to the unconscious man, the Devil Slayer thanked Leo for his help before collapsing onto the second bed. Mizuki and Leo had a brief exchange which ended with the spirit deciding to head back to the Spirit World to rest. Rin waved his goodbye, offering up a grateful grin, then turned onto his side and closed his eyes. In a matter of seconds, the sweet darkness of sleep engulfed him, pulling him down into the realm of dreams. He slept well throughout the night too. Save for the handful of times he woke up to check on Kawa, he was blissfully ignorant to the world around him, even well into the next morning. When the blue-haired teenager did stir at last, it was because of two things- the sun streaming in and hitting him directly in the face and voices. The voices were faint but enough to bring him to awareness given the circumstances of the night. Sitting up in bed, Rin stretched his arms behind his back and unleashed a jaw-cracking yaw. He cast a cursory glance in his fellow S-rank’s direction, pleased to find him slumbering away and looking somewhat better than the night before. His attention then turned to the noise drifting from the balcony. Rin pulled a shirt over his head, looking down briefly to confirm he had pants on, as he groggily made his way to the French doors. Rubbing sleep from his eye, he listened half-heartedly to the conversation at first. Bits and snatches made it through his sleep-addled brain. It took a solid minute before anything registered properly. By that time, Rin was content to stay quiet for a while longer, observing the two women and waiting for the perfect opportunity to inject himself.

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Guild- Blue Pegasus | Rank- C-rank| Magic- Celestial Spirit

☽❄ ████████████████████████████████████████████████ ❄☾

Their return to Oshibana was as treacherous as ever. Howling winds stirred up the loosened and drifting snow on the mountain, driving it into their faces and forcing them to keep their heads lowered. Predators of various sizes stalked them without end. Their hopes of a quick meal evident in their continuous assaults on the group. More often than not, the group would have to pause in their trek to defend themselves and drive the beasts to ground. The darkening sky did little to aid them as well. Hailey utilized a larger portion of her magic to both fight and light their way. Mizuki did what she could to aid in the defense of the group, drawing upon as many of her spirits as manageable without overexerting herself. She noted the pinched look in Leo’s face during such moments. It bothered him immensely that he could not lend more assistance than the occasional spell. The Eridani princess relayed to him how important it was for him to remain with Rin and Kawa. With the beasts attacking so frequently, and targeting the weakest among them, she needed him to be where he was. As did Hailey, for her peace of mind. Mizuki’s concern for the purple-haired woman grew steadily upon each passing moment. She had yet to speak at length, only responding when asked a question or declaring a course of action to be taken. Her focus on everything and nothing simultaneously. And so their journey went until they found safety amidst the familiar streets of Oshibana Town. The Ace of Sabertooth led them to a quaint little inn where she acquired two rooms for their party. Upon seeing Kawa to the males’ room, Mizuki had inquired if Leo wished to stay or return to the Spirit World. He pondered for a moment before ultimately declaring it best he sojourn and recuperate his lost magic. The teenager understood his need. The mountain path was tiring to any whom possessed magic. She could but imagine the stress it might place upon someone born from the same. Thus, the pair parted ways for the time being, with Leo vanishing in a poof of smoke to whence he came while she made her way to the room shared with the other females. No sooner had her head laid upon the pillow than she fell into oblivion. The tenuous travel and horror of Cleming had taken their toll; although, she feared none felt it greater than Hailey.

Her suspicions amplified the next morning. The golden rays of the sun touched lightly her face from where they cast themselves through the curtains. Curling into herself, it took Mizuki a moment to become fully aware of her surroundings. Her eyes opened hesitantly, blinking against the brightness. Teal orbs cast about the room. Chloe could be seen nearby, whether asleep or awake, she could not say. Yet the teenager was unable to locate the Ace anywhere within. Frowning, she pushed herself into a seated position and rubbed at her eyes. It was when she looked at the room again that she spotted the French door to her left. They were slightly ajar now whereas the previous night they had been shut. Mizuki arose and promptly dressed. Once finished, the princess strode to the doorway and peeked her head outside. Just as she imagined, Hailey sat alone on the balcony, lost in her private world of sadness. “I agree,” she said after watching the woman idly. “The past is done and gone. There is no point in rehashing it. After all, we can’t focus on the wishes and ifs. We can only live for today.” Stepping forward, Mizuki offered her a gentle and mildly apologetic smile. “I hope you don’t mind. I didn’t know where you’d gone so I grew a tad concerned. But I can leave if you wish to be alone?” She didn’t move to take a seat nor to leave, awaiting the woman’s preference. The Celestial Spirit mage would oblige whichever option she preferred. Admittedly though, she hoped for some conversation, whether insignificant or meaningful.

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸
    Kio no Tenshi
    Haraaaa
    DragonYolk

Kaya Wolf Moon
    Crew

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Rebel Spark 50
    • Frozen Sleuth 100

DragonYolk
    Crew

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
    • Generous 100
    • Citizen 200
    • Battle: Knight 100
    PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:17 pm
    User Image
                                                        User Image
                                                        |✶| Blue Pegasus |✶| A-Rank |✶| New Trimens |✶|
                                                        |✶| Current Theme: Blue Water, Blue Sky |✶|

Chloe wishes she could sleep in forever after what they went through. When she decided to follow Kawa and the group into the mountains, she wound up getting involved in something very personal. Who knew there was such an awful place hidden all the way up there and that that place was the origins of her sworn rival. Seeing where she came from changed her opinions of the woman, if only a little. Taking down the Marivaldi Snobs was a lot harder than she expected and not without injury. Though, Kawa was the only one injured, he'd also undergone a change she'd never seen before. She felt bad for Hailey and what she had to go through; however, Chloe was more concerned about her good friend and teammate. Keeping him safe had fallen on her and the shoulders of the other ladies on their voyage back from that awful place. Using her perfumes helped ward off and diverted the attention of some of the dangerous monsters. They were far more effective when traveling alone, but not so much in a group. By the time they'd returned to Oshibana, the sun had set and Chloe had nearly exhausted her inventory of colognes as well as herself. She was ready to collapse right there in the lobby of the inn they had chosen to reside in for the night. But she would not rest just yet before contacting the guild and letting Master Helga know what happened. It was odd how the call didn't go through, but the girl was too tired to figure it out and settled to call in the morning.

And as the sun rose, Chloe stirred awake shortly after Mizu had gotten up, her hair out and in a mess. With half shut eyes, she stumbled to the bathroom to freshen up a little before returning to the room with a yawn. She noticed both Mizu and Hailey had disappeared, but assumed they hadn't gone far without their stuff. So she took a seat on her bed, again trying to contact the guild. And again, there was no response from her lacrima. Once was easy enough to brush off; however, after the tenth time, the time to be concerned couldn't be ignored. Why were none of her calls going through? Even if it was early, someone should have responded by now. Maybe the lacrima got broken? She huffed and laid back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. What happened in that town that made Kawa change the way he did? He was and wasn't Kawa at the same time... It was hard to explain. Was he really alright? "....I should go check on him" she concluded to herself, hopping up and making her way to the door. Just as she reached the door handle, the girl paused mid-step. "...After I get dressed!" Taking a few minutes to put some clothes on and dolling herself up, Chloe skipped over to the boy's room, portable lacrima in her hand as she tried to call once more. "Still no answer..." she mumbled, lightly rapping on the door.

【.MOOD.】 [Frustrated / Worried]
                                                        【.THOUGHTS.】 ["Why is no one picking up?"]
                                                        【.COMPANY.】 [Team Hailey]
                                                        【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                        Kio no Tenshi
                                                        Kaya Wolf Moon
                                                        Haraaaa

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 2:40 pm
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name:: KAWA, BP S-Rank, Librarian
                        Inventory:: x3 Scrolls, x1 Spare Post-Op Patch, x2 Pens
                        Magics:: Arc of Time, Dark Écriture, Etherious Form, Solid Script
                        Current Theme:: Mizerable

XXXKawa woke up with an unbearable headache; truly it felt worse than his normal tension headaches, but he knew he had to tough through the pain so he could check on his friends. A quick scan around the room he was in, and Kawa had deduced that the team had stopped by an inn; the furniture looked too generic to be from an actual house."Huh," Kawa pushed himself out of his bed, only to grasp onto the nearest chair for support. Whatever had happened had left him so mentally drained, it had physically taken a toll on him. It then struck him: Was Hailey okay? The last thing he remembered was feeling some pain after hearing Hailey's distraught call, but he was uncertain if Hailey had been attacked as well. It appeared there was only one way to find out. Kawa would shuffle to his door and slowly begin to open it far enough to see past the thin crack he had made. In front of his door, was Chloe, who was fiddling with her lacrima. The male mage would open the door wider, leaning against its frame, "Good morning Chloe, I hope you are in good spirits?" He gave a decent-attempt at a smile, but an observant-eye could tell that there was some concern behind his grin. "Who are you calling, if I may ask?"

Kio no Tenshi

DragonYolk

Kaya Wolf Moon

O.O.C...

Recycled_Memes
    Captain

Newbie Noob

Kio no Tenshi
    Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:18 am
    User Image

gaia_angelleft Hailey Blackwell gaia_star Requip Spellbook Mage gaia_star Ace gaia_star 3rd god of Ishgar gaia_star Age:21 gaia_star Currently Wearing gaia_angelright

As Hailey counted the money a familiar voice came up from behind her, turning her head the Ace saw Mizuki stadning there behind her. "No, no. You're fine. Please, have a seat." Hailey stated as she patted the spot next to her. "You are right... I just cant help but think that if I didn't make the choices I did if things would have worked out better. Ever since I was small my grandparents had declining heath but they were the ones that rasied me. I got older and was shown the ropes on how to do as much as. As their healths began to decline faster I was required to do the work of two people in order to buy food and medicain. But prices kept getting higher and money was getting harder to make. What my mistress said was correct, I did steal from her and sold her jewlary to a merchant who dealt in some shady buisness. James had caught me in the act and I paniced. I knew I would lose a hand so I took a branch and knocked him out before running away. I was a stupid kid then that never broke any rules, I kept my head down and did was I was told until I couldn't afford food or medican. They were dying and there was nothing I could do to save them. I know that, I have always known that.... but it's hard. I couldn't give up on my only family. My ma-... my grandmother died weeks before my grandfather but I knew his times was coming. You cant hide that from someone." Hailey sighed as she looked at the money. "I made a fool of myself yesterday and I was an even bigger of a fool thinking that I should have never brought any of you. I'm glad I put up the request when I had a clear mind and knew that it might be hard for me.... but I honestly didn't think I would have broken down like I did. I was a disaster, ready to give up because I lost the family I struggled the hardest with. I didn't even think about the ones who took me in once I was in the rest of the world."

Hailey picked up the money she had separated handing one to Mizuki as her payment. "As pomisied. I can do the book if that was something you were hopping for. I didn't think it would go as badly as it did. I feared the journey was what would kill me... not my personal greif." The ace stated as she held out another wad of money above her head. "I know you're there Rin. I know when my obnoxous little bother is listening in." She stated not even bothering looking behind her as she waved the money above her head just so he can snatch it. Soon the sounds of the others could be heard, first Chloe and then much to the releaf of Hailey, Kawa. "Ah, the others are awake." The Ace picked up the two remaining bundles of money before walking over to the slider where she opened it to see both Chloe and Kawa. "I'm glad you two are awake. Kawa... I'm relieved that you're okay. I was worried... I didn't know what was happening to you. I did my best to heal your wound but I can't garentee you wont feel any pain." She walked in to the room looking at the two, something seemed to be bothering them. "What's wrong? You look as if something is amiss." Her Heterochomatic eyes shifted from one to the other as she waited to hear their responce.

OOC:

Recycled_Memes

Kaya Wolf Moon

DragonYolk

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:42 pm
    User Image

Guild- Sabertooth | Rank- S-rank | Magic- Ice Devil Slayer, Ice-Make, Fire, & Sword

Rin was lost in the conversation. Not to say that he didn’t understand it, but rather he was impressed by how understanding the younger teenager could be. Guess all that princess training comes in handy, he mused to himself. He still couldn’t believe the girl was a princess of another country. She acted in a completely different manner than what he would’ve expected of royalty. Then again, Mizuki did seem to want anonymity when it came to the specifics of her heritage. Probably for good reason… Before he could get too lost in his train of thought, the scuffling of Jewel clanking together echoed across the balcony, followed closely by Hailey’s teasing comment. Busted. Why was he not surprised? “Who you callin’ obnoxious?” He laughed, walking up and whisking the bag out of her grip. “I’m the best sort of brother to have. The type that keeps ya on your toes so you don’t get old and boring.” His tone was light and playful as he made playful jabs back at the Sabertooth Ace. “Besides, I didn’t want to interrupt.” In truth, he knew he couldn’t have expressed his feelings on the previous day’s events any better than Mizuki had. It was best to let her speak first. Of course, Rin still had every intention of having “the talk” with Hailey once they were back at Sabertooth. She needed to know exactly how her actions affected him, which would be difficult. Which was precisely why he wanted to wait. For now, they should use their downtime to recuperate.

Blinking in surprise, Rin bobbed his head in kind. “Y-yeah. It was nice meeting you too.” His lips twitched with a grin. “I’d be up for going on another mission with ya! Maybe one that’s not quite so labor intensive.” Due to the inclement conditions and dour reception, he realized he never truly got a chance to learn more about the girl. He liked her spunk though. “See ya,” the Ice Devil Slayer waved goodbye to the princess as he shuffled back into the room he shared with Kawa. His ocean blue orbs lazily made their way to the white-haired male, taking in the sight of him. All things considered, he looked fairly well. “Well look who’s back among the land of the living. After all that, I’m surprised you’re not still knocked out like Sleeping Beauty,” Rin teased to ease tension. While he wouldn’t admit it outright, he’d been worried about his fellow S-rank. The circumstances were less than ideal in Cleming. His attempt at brevity fell a bit flatter than hoped, however, when Hailey pointed out the perturbed demeanor of the two remaining Blue Pegasus members. “Yeah, is something up?” Rin couldn’t begin to imagine what might cause them concern at this point. Were they trying to get in touch with somebody? Was someone in trouble? Something wrong? Hopefully, whatever the case, it turned out to be nothing.

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Guild- Blue Pegasus | Rank- C-rank| Magic- Celestial Spirit

Mizuki inclined her head, acknowledging the offering with a smile. A few quick steps found her seated next to the Ace of Sabertooth. Her teal orbs stayed locked upon the older woman as she listened intently to her words. “You were just a child,” she stated after Hailey had spoken her piece. “A child who loved her grandparents dearly. The choice you were given wasn’t an easy one. I bet any one of us here would probably have done the same under the circumstances. You lived in an unfair world and made the best decision you could given the situation, which is all your grandparents could’ve asked of you. Don’t dwell on it. Mistakes are a part of life. If I were to guess, I’d say they would be very proud of you and what you accomplished. As for what happened yesterday,” the Eridani princess turned her gaze forward. She settled back in her seat to watch the morning’s habitants awaken and begin their day. “I won’t lie and say you didn’t act foolish at times. However, none of us could fault you for it. You were placed in a difficult situation with individuals whom had grown used to obedience from others. What matters here is that you made the right decision in the end. Focus on that instead of berating yourself for what you could have done better or should have done.” Indeed, it would do no good for the woman to continually replay the events in her mind. Best to put the events of the day behind them and move on. There was life enough left to live.

The rattling of Jewel brought Mizuki’s focus back to the purple-haired Ace next to her. A pouch of currency was placed in the palm of her hand. Glancing down at the satchel, the teenager debated upon whether to accept the reward or to decline. Would it be considered ill-mannered to reject the payment, or would her acceptance of it be in poor judgement? “You’re still alive from what I’m seeing,” the princess remarked distractedly, her internal debate continuing to wage on. After another moment of uncertainty, she chose to simply ask her benefactor. “Are you certain about giving out these rewards? I admit that I’m not too sure about accepting it, considering the events of the day. Besides, I wanted to come along more so for the experience than monetary gain…” Her thoughts trailed away at witnessing Hailey’s actions. Surprise registered in her features when the woman’s suspicions were proven correct as Rin stepped into full view. Looks as if she has the same sense as I do when it comes to my siblings, she chuckled to herself. Sounds of stirring within the rooms filtered out to them through the open doorways. They’re finally awake. That meant but one thing. Arising from her seat, the Celestial Spirit mage offered a smile of friendship to Hailey and Rin. “Now that Chloe and Kawa are awake, I think it’s time I left. I promised my brother I would find him once we came back. There’s no telling what sort of trouble he’s caused Master Helga.” Amusement tinged her tone. Ten’no was capable of much mischief. She held no doubts he had kept her guild master’s attention. It was fortunate the woman became well practiced in the art of raising children.

Facing the duo, her smile brightened even further. “It was nice to meet you both, Hailey and Rin. Maybe we can go on another mission together sometime!” Mizuki then shuffled after the former so she might say goodbye to her guildmates. “Chloe, Kawa, I’m going on ahead. I’ll see you two back at the guild.” Her teal orbs locked onto Kawa for an instant. Relief and warmth radiated from her upon seeing the man walking around. “It’s good to see you back with us, Kawa. Try not to overexert yourself on the way home. Not that Chloe will allow you,” she winked playfully before disappearing from the entryway, oblivious to the disconcerted air surrounding the New Trimens. Ducking back into the room she shared with the other women, the cerulean-haired teenager swiftly gathered her things together. She checked and rechecked the room to make certain she left nothing behind. Once all was finished, her items gathered and farewells made, Mizuki took her leave from the quaint inn. Her course set for the familiar surroundings of Blue Pegasus and her precocious brother.

EXIT MIZUKI TO BALSAM VILLAGE

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸
    Kio no Tenshi
    Haraaaa
    DragonYolk

Kaya Wolf Moon
    Crew

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Rebel Spark 50
    • Frozen Sleuth 100

DragonYolk
    Crew

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
    • Generous 100
    • Citizen 200
    • Battle: Knight 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:19 pm
    User Image
                                                        User Image
                                                        |✶| Blue Pegasus |✶| A-Rank |✶| New Trimens |✶|
                                                        |✶| Current Theme: Normalcy |✶|

Still no response. The girl was slowly beginning to get frustrated with her lacrima, evident by her furrowed brow and pursed lips. But she would quickly put it aside when the door parted before her. While she expected Rin to be the one to answer, seeing Kawa instead caused her to gasp. Rather than responding to his greeting, she would quickly wrap her arms around his stomach, careful not to squeeze too tightly as she usually did. Tear welled in her eyes when she looked up at him, not from sadness, but relief that her friend was back on his own two feet. "Kawa...you scared the crap out of me! *sniffle* I'm so glad you're okay!" Chloe would then release him to wipe her eyes. And here she thought they were going to have to carry him back to the guild. When the others joined them, she quickly straighten up and composed herself. Unfortunately, Mizuki would not be heading back home with her and Kawa, opting to go ahead on her own. Chloe might have been more insistent were the male in worse shape, but she was confident they could manage. After all, the bluenette was not one to sit still for too long, especially when it came to family. "That's right! We'll take our time; the guild isn't going anywhere. You only just got back up, so I'm gonna be watching over you!" the brunette pledged with a confident smile.

After Mizuki took her leave, the issue with her lacrima was brought up. "Oh, right. I was trying to contact the guild, but none of my calls are going through. Maybe it's a technical issue or something. I'll get someone to look at it when we get back." For now, the orb would be tucked away until it could be fixed. With a sigh, Chloe's eyes would come to rest on Hailey whom she would stare at for a moment before speaking. "...Hailey. I know I wasn't exactly invited on your job...and I haven't really been 'nice' to you, per say... But Kawa is my teammate so I'm always going to have his back, and..." The girl paused as she tried to find the words to say, folding her arms and avoiding eye contact now. "...Anyways...What I'm trying to say is...I'm sorry. I might have misunderstood your intentions and your relationship with Kawa. So..." At this point, the Blue Pegasus mage was beginning to turn red in the face as she tried to avoid looking at Hailey. There were other things she could've said or wanted to say, but she was too stubborn to go any further. "A-Are you ready, Kawa? We should be going too! Don't wanna...get caught in the dark and stuff..."

【.MOOD.】 [Flustered]
                                                        【.THOUGHTS.】 ["I guess I can be a little bit nicer to Hailey..."]
                                                        【.COMPANY.】 [Kawa, Hailey and Rin]
                                                        【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                        Kio no Tenshi
                                                        Kaya Wolf Moon
                                                        Haraaaa

Oshibana Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items