Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Chronicles of Magesc

Back to Guilds

A breedable/changing pet shop guild for role play. 

Tags: Magesc, Soudana, Seren, Abronaxus, Dragon 

Reply The Celestial Fortress ❄ Dovaa Profiles
Tohru -- Fluffesu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:33 am
Tohru Says
Desert Wars - Done!

Tohru trails behind his new group of 'friends' as they make their way from the port on Eowyn's western edge all the way to the eastern port of Taliuma. They're sure to get into lots of trouble with the Mara still lingering perpetually close at hand...

It was a strange and... interesting journey, I guess. Every member of our little group has something new and interesting to offer. I still don't really feel like I have the right to be here, but they are a friendly bunch and they've already taught me so much. It's strange to say, but I think I may even be kind of comfortable around them...?

Results: Traveled and bonded with his new friends.
Words: 703

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 am
Tohru Says
VS 1 Diamond Mara, 1 Dark Mage Mara, 1 Crafter Mara, 2 Rock Mara in Guerrilla - Done!

Tohru and company have started their adventure across Eowyn, but they hardly make it out of port before a cluster of Mara attacks them! Tohru is still injured from his last fight, and doesn't offer much by way of assistance.

She said 'family.' The people I'm traveling with are their own little family, and for one brief moment, I felt included in that. And then the Mara hit us and I realized these guys are way beyond me. Who knows how long they've been together. They're obviously a great team, and I just get in the way. Still, despite that, they're very open, and they seem willing to give me a chance to learn with them. I should be afraid of traveling with this group, but really, at this point, I think if I go off on my own I'll end up dieing, anyway.

Results: +170 EXP, +5 Diamond, +5 Arcanite Stone, +10 Obsidian, +2 Copper Bar, +20 Moon Stone, +20 Shattered Granite, +1 Small Hammer
Words: 1533

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:19 pm
Tohru Says
VS 5 Diamond Mara, 1 Dark Mage Mara, 1 Crafter Mara, 1 Metal Mara in Arcane Defense - Done!

A few days with no Mara to fight against have left Tohru's traveling companions bored and longer for a change of scenery. To spice things up a bit, the group decides to pause in the canyons of Eowyn and do a bit of sparring with each other. The commotion attracts a group of Mara.

It's so different now, than it was before... When I was younger, I never would've engaged in a fight, even a mock fight, with anyone, let alone someone I actually knew... But Cela and the others seem willing, even eager to help me out as best they can. Cela even wants to teach me her personal moves, just with a twist of my own power. To be honest, it's... it's a little exciting. With her help, I won't have to run away the next time someone is in danger. My life doesn't mean enough to not risk it for someone I care about, even if it hurts.

Results: +290 EXP, +5 Moon Stone, +1 Small Hammer, +5 Shattered Granite, +20 Diamond, +17 Copper Bar, +5 Arcanite Stone, +10 Obsidian
Words: 2603

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:55 am
Tohru Says
VS 2 Diamond Mara, 1 Dark Mage Mara, 1 Crafter Mara, 1 Rock Mara in What I've Done - Done!

After a long, hard, arduous trip across the mountains and desert, Tohru and his friends are finally ready to enter Taliuma and seek out the Dovaa, Ash. Tohru has his suspicions about whether of not Ash is even alive, what with all the Mara attacking, but Cela merely grins and assures him he has no such thing to worry about.

If I am to become someone that Ithric would be proud of, I suppose I have to stop paying attention to my feet and listen more to what the world has to say to me. That means not letting myself be consumed with the past. I have to forgive myself for all the things that have happened. Sometimes I have to slow down, and have patience... And sometimes I have to think quickly and do my best to protect someone. Even then, I couldn't though. Some stranger swooped in at the last minute and literally blew everything away. Ash... What kind of person is he?

Results: +185 EXP, +10 Diamond, +5 Arcanite Stone, +10 Obsidian, +2 Copper Bar, +5 Moon Stone, +20 Shattered Granite, +1 Small Hammer
Words: 1616

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:19 pm
Tohru Says
VS 1 Diamond Mara, 1 Dark Mage Mara, 1 Crafter Mara, 1 Metal Mara in Can We Dance? - Done!

With no small amount of trepidation, Tohru takes a moment to actually look at Ash and can't help but come to the conclusion that he's... Kind of attractive, in a very weird, masculine, confident-type of way that Tohru himself is completely lacking. In a rare display, Tohru tries to show off a bit of his powers.

I probably sounded bolder than I felt. Despite my best efforts, I still was completely unimpressive to Ash. I... didn't think I could hold a candle to him, anyway, but for some reason I just thought I could try. Of course, he wasn't mean about it. He's just better with his magic than I am. Better than I'll ever be, I suppose... My earlier hesitance has set me back a lot. Too much, really. I'm still far behind other Dovaa of my age, like Ash... If I hope to catch up and be something useful, I'll have to work even harder.

Results: +150 EXP, +5 Diamond, +5 Arcanite Stone, +10 Obsidian, +2 Copper Bar, +5 Moon Stone, +5 Shattered Granite, +1 Small Hammer, + 15 Iron
Words: 1278

The Celestial Fortress ❄ Dovaa Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces