Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:16 pm
Character name: Preacher Maria
Growing to: beyoooooooooond
Ch-ch-ch-changes: Oh goodness. She has burn scarring on both hands and on her throat stretching down to her clavicle area. Got mood ring eyeballs! So they change depending on emotion - if you want to draw her with a particular emotion, I can letcha know what color her eyes would be during?
Anything else: So she's got that haptic touch power, so she draws a lot of sigils in that, plus she can move around the things she draws and adjust their position if you wanna play with that? Also partition sounds like it'd be a pain to draw.

toyhou.se
polyvore

Clothing is pretty much sports bras, tank tops, kick someone's face in boots. She's a mink, so up to you if you'd like to draw little mink ears in her massive hair. She's got freckles.

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge.

silverah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:17 pm
Character name: Chester Poole
Growing to: Beyond
Ch-ch-ch-changes: Hair has grown. Otherwise he is the same tall fit cynical boy with glasses. x x x x
Anything else: Clothes - no hats this time; no shorts either, khakis or very proper-looking dark jeans are fine; the existence of a jacket is up to you, but whether he's wearing one or not, he should have on a t-shirt that may or may not have some sort of nerdiness on it (see pinterest or i can get you separate links if you want).
His cipher magic makes the occasional faint floating rune around his hands and/or mouth when he uses it, but actually depicting them in art might look like he's puking shapes mid-air idk is up to you

Also, glasses: yes. I know they're in every pic up there, I'm just making sure. XD

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge. yus

silverah

Smerdle

Scamp

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:39 pm
Character name: Oliver Beaumont!
Growing to: Beyond!
Ch-ch-ch-changes: He hasn't really changed much at all! The hair you did in his riser art was about perfect ouob
Anything else: Ollie doesn't really have any powers that manifest physically aside from his ghost thing; and that's just a matter of being more transparent. He has grown considerably better at casting magic though! Preferably no wereparts since he had that last stage. Ollie's into cute clothes but I don't really have any references; cats are his favorite animal if you're looking for a theme, and he likes colorful hues (just make sure they mesh well together!) Alternatively if you're feeling it, you could try designing the rest of his outfit in this icon commission I got here (on the right), but otherwise you can go crazy with it.

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge.

silverah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:18 pm
Character name: Jeremiah Mercer
Growing to: Beyond 3
Ch-ch-ch-changes: Jeremiah hair as seen here, best facial hair ref here, and usual glowy/reflective eyes ~ Otherwise no real changes!
Anything else: I always am down for magic use if you are feeling it (there’s a wide selection to choose from, lol). I kind of want to see Jeremiah in Noble attire? (Even if it’s Noble Lawyer at this point, I still kind of want to see so fance; magic did it's thing clothes.) Also, considering this may be the last bit of stage art I get, could you include the calla lily on him (like he has from his riser/beyond art)?

He also has: signet ring on right ring finger, bone ring on right pinky finger, and wedding band on left ring finger. Usual ref folder of doom here, clothing inspiration here.

5ilverah

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
artist services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff