Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Turf] Hart Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Hero Kesshin

Black Fire Lord
]

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Maya MacGrady ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: [ 70]
→ Strength: [ 40]
→ Stamina: [ 40 ]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 30

Stamina:40
AT Wear: 0 / 100

▆ ▆

As Maya prepared to leave, she paused as something caught her attention and caused her to skate backward rapidly, grabbing ZJ by the sleeve .
"Move your a** boss!" she snapped as she pulled him away , gradually gaining speed until making a tight turn around a corner and riding up a nearby wall at a sharp angle to get them atop a roof.

"I am at your service"...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Hero Kesshin

Black Fire Lord
]

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [170]

Stamina:39
AT Wear: 5 / 100

▆ ▆

Having pulled ZJ on top of the lowest roof , Maya clutched Katyusha tight and peeked over the edge at the surging tide of pale faced people and wrinkled her nose at the sight of them. The way the glared at her , licking their lips and flashing teeth was just unsightly
"Sooo ZJ,I'm pretty sure these people want us dead. Looks like a dammed Romero film out there with this huge mass of people. Makes my skin crawl just lookin' at em.."
Maya narrowed her eyes as she watched several of the strange people, who were probably on drugs, start attempting to scale the side of the building, and bafflingly made progress.
"s**t"
The blonde girl backed away from the edge of the roof and pushed her pup into ZJ's arms.
"Here, hold her, I'm going to take care of this...though dont be afraid to back me up if I run into trouble"

With a smirk Maya turned back 'round and dashed forward, breaking suddenly, , then burst forward again in the zero-max-zero pattern and leaped from the edge of the roof, turning in midair and firing a Behemoth's Tail at the mass, taking out 19 of them with a satisfying crack of bones from several of them.

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:06 am
User Image
User Image

"That sounds about right. I expected I wouldn't disappoint. However, I don't like how I am at the moment. Kind of a shitty situation. But I will improve with time. That's not a question. That's not a concern. As far as your request. That's perfectly fine. I'll be there. Definitely in a flash." he explained with a smirk. Looking at Maya, he would blink for a moment. "She ...is something. I not sure what. But something" he agreed. Looking, he shrugged. "I just really hungry for food. If your leftovers are good I wouldn't truly mind it." he explained before before being whisked away. Where the hell? Why .. what was she doing? Where was she taking him? How was she ...oh. Was she? saving him? Looking at her, he soon had a puppy in his hand and would look to see her attacking these people. Uhhh...was Chitoge going to be caught in this? Or fine? Well,.this turned into something..weird. Something crazy. Looking, he looked at Katyusha. "It'll be fine. Just...stay still.. Ehhh.. Uhhh. actually.." he had no idea what to truly do. Should he go and back up ? But what were these things? Hmm..I honestly..can't do too much I will be pushing it and I know it. Hmmm.. I got an idea though" he did. But t that would have to wait. Looking, he would send out an air canon that would literally take out a row of them in column style. 14. Not bad, but.. what was this. "I can't over do it"

Air Trek Wear: 29%
R.E.A.D → [190]
→ Acceleration: [75]
→ Strength: [65]
→ Stamina: [50]
→ Jump: [0]

Trick History: (by posts)
1. Air canon- 3
2. Over the Moon, Air Canon. 5
3. Sonic Boom s**t, Air canon, Air Canon, 7
4. Air canon-3
Black Fire Lord

konaustin

Hero Kesshin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Hero Kesshin

Black Fire Lord
]

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [170]

Stamina:37
AT Wear: 5 / 100

▆ ▆

So ZJ was joining this fight too, alright that would certainly make things more fun and definitely end things here much faster. Maya watched him take out 14 of these strange people as she continued dropping from her jump, only 14, not bad, but Maya was certain he was a higher rank than her, shouldn't he be taking out scores of these freaks?
"Grab her!" Came the shout from below
"Oh s**t!"
Maya turned in midair and narrowed her eyes at the sea of people below, grinning like a fiend as an idea struck her head. She focused on the largest person she saw, coincidentally right below her, and stretched her legs out until the moment she collided with him, ATs first. There was a brief thud, then another as the man fell back with Maya's ATs still firmly pressed against his chest. At the moment of impact Maya bent her knees but kept herself steady as best she could before using the poor soul's chest as a launchpad and sending herself sailing over several of the attackers , landing with her body low and hands firmly against the ground , then burst into action again, riding along the outer ring of the larger mass of people before stopping suddenly, making a sudden , sharp one-eighty and firing off another Behemoth's tail (this time taking out 18 of them) before landing in a roll , scrambling to her feet , and taking off again, shouldering and elbowing anyone in her path as she began to make her way toward ZJ.

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chitogexxxxxx.
                                                                                Basketball Ace

Chitoge watched the fight with ZJ with some interest. Maya tried to start a fight with her but she just avoided the fang and kept watching. Yes while she did want to fight, she was interested to see this person skills. The one ZJ was fighting. Eventually the match ended and ZJ wanted to go get something to eat. "You know I could just cook us something, I promise I'll even use some salt this time." It was then that the vampires showed up. She almost had to take a double look at them. "What the hell, whats with the crowd of cosplay. Oh god did the weirdos from Japan follow me. Wait a sec these people seem kinda violent. Those weirdos were never violent, oh guess its a bunch of violent cosplayers. Zane America's weird. Well let me show you my new road, been keeping it a secret wanted to surprise you. Was gonna beat your a** in a cube battle but guess I'll have to settle beating the cosplayers asses."

Chitoge muscles would appear rippled and constricted as she activated Bump Up. Her muscles were only a little bit bigger as she wasn't big to begin with. As the crowd of vampires closed in one jumped at her. She punched the vampire in the face breaking said face. It also launched the vampire into the crowd. Took out 12 of them like bowling, along with the one making a total of 13. The vampires gave her some distance after she basically just one punch manned 13 of them. She would be fine her road would protect her body from their attacks.

Stamina:48/50
                                                                                Tricks:
                                                                                Focused Mind: The first thing the beginning Rock Rider learns is that their run is not completely based on brawn and no brains. The Focused Mind skill is one afforded to the rider at the realization of their connection to the Rock Road. The skill is a very simple enhancement, peaking at the seam of their later physique altering talents. Focused Mind enables the rider to force an increased adrenaline high, keeping it in a controlled state for the duration of their run. Despite it's apparent insignificance, the skill allows the rider to naturally gauge efficiency, maximizing run potential through mental honing alone. This appears as a tunnel vision of some kind, allowing the user to react with a trained sense of awareness. This is an F Class trick.

Bump Up: At this stage the rider's overall natural athleticism is already considered advanced beyond the average rider. The Bump Up ability affords the user the ability to tap into their stamina reserves for the sake of an actual physique enhancement. By forcing the controlled adrenaline high state the user focuses the placement of blood to the extent that it widens vessels and 'inflates', physically pumping up the body with a temporarily enhanced blood flow. On an internal level the user is being driven to an unnaturally high degree, overworking the body to a point that they can only sustain it due to their honed mental and physical degree. On the outside the user's muscles appear rippled and constricted to an enormous extent compared to their normal appeal. Though this is temporal, the highest Rank of rider is exempt from the bodily stress that makes the technique temporary for less experienced riders. This trick is passive upon activation and depletes stamina for every post it remains active. It does not cause any wear to the user's A.T This is a C Class trick.

Wear: 36%
                                                                                R.E.A.D[201]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [1]
                                                                                → Strength: [150]
                                                                                → Air Time: 75

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:43 pm
User Image
User Image

SALT? SALT! SALT!!!!! That was all ZJ needed to here. She trying to cook something that had taste. It must of been the reason they were getting attacked. Chitoge bending her will on something? But ZJ had no time for that. She was saying something about a new road? Rock road? He could tell just by the physical prowess of it. But he would question her about that later. He couldn't keep on with his treks. He was going to get either tired or his treks were going to burn out on him. Sighing, he would have to rely on his Brazilian jujitsu. "Okay ZJ...counters..look for an opening. And it will be fine. or just break all their necks." ZJ whispered. Looking around, he would see himself being surrounded by 14 of them. After a few seconds of being engulfed, the horde would fall down, and ZJ would be standing tall as if he was Akuma after finishing a certain EX move. "Pffft. That's lovely. . No. Just really that's lovely" It was nice to know his moves were still good, but he wasn't going to get lucky forever. "Chitoge, Maya. You two okay?" he yelled as he kept his defensive stance and looked around.

Air Trek Wear: 29%
R.E.A.D → [190]

1. Air canon- 3
4. Air canon-3
Black Fire Lord

konaustin

Hero Kesshin

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Chitogexxxxxx.
                                                                                Basketball Ace

Chitoge fought her way through ten of the vampires, pretty much just destroying any who got in her way. After those ten were dealt with she managed to ride over to ZJ. "Yeah do you even have to ask? What about you pretty boy? You aren't looking so hot and you just had a match. Maybe you should stay behind me and I'll protect you from the scary cosplayers." She said giving him a wink as she basically teased him in the middle of a battle. However she could tell he was tired from his battle, he wasn't using his treks"In all seriousness though, it'd be a good idea if you were to stick with me. I need someone to cover my back anyways. Oh and by the way seeing as you'll be staying over at my place tonight, you should save your strength. After all you won't be getting much sleep." The last thing she needed was ZJ to go and die when she was about to sleep with him. That would certainly put a dent in her plans that was for sure.

Stamina:47/50
                                                                                Tricks:
                                                                                Bump Up: At this stage the rider's overall natural athleticism is already considered advanced beyond the average rider. The Bump Up ability affords the user the ability to tap into their stamina reserves for the sake of an actual physique enhancement. By forcing the controlled adrenaline high state the user focuses the placement of blood to the extent that it widens vessels and 'inflates', physically pumping up the body with a temporarily enhanced blood flow. On an internal level the user is being driven to an unnaturally high degree, overworking the body to a point that they can only sustain it due to their honed mental and physical degree. On the outside the user's muscles appear rippled and constricted to an enormous extent compared to their normal appeal. Though this is temporal, the highest Rank of rider is exempt from the bodily stress that makes the technique temporary for less experienced riders. This trick is passive upon activation and depletes stamina for every post it remains active. It does not cause any wear to the user's A.T This is a C Class trick.

R.E.A.D[201]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:19 pm

Hero Kesshin

Black Fire Lord
]

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [170]

Stamina:34
AT Wear: 10 / 100

▆ ▆

"For the love of god somebody stop this psycho b***h!"

Maya giggled fiendishly as she darted between clusters of vampires, her boot knife in hand as she zig zagged through the sea of people, leaving several of them with minor cuts, and 5 with more serious injuries ranging from a permanently damaged eye, deep stabs to the thighs, sliced Achilles tendons , and one poor soul lay on the concrete trying to scoop his insides up and push them back through the wide gash in his belly.

"Oh I'm just ******** LOVELY!" Maya cackled as she slid to a stop by ZJ's side , palm to the ground , one palm on the ground as she clutched her knife point down in front of her. Splattered across her face were quite noticeable flecks of blood, contrasting almost unsettlingly with her fair skin. The blonde girl giggled for a moment before straightening up and wiping her face with the back of her hand.
"Well ain't she forward?" she asked, referring to Chitoge's statement "Ignore the jock brat and stay close to me, the actual fighter between the two of us."

As she spoke Maya unbuttoned her blouse and stripped it off , leaving her clad in just a white undershirt that showed off her midriff and some cleavage, then shoved the shirt into ZJ's hands.
"Wrap Katyusha up , she'll wiggle if she think I'm in trouble" with a smile Maya leaned in and gave ZJ a light peck on the cheek before turning and flexing her hands.
"It's definitely in your best interest to stay with me though, I ain't afraid of being rough....and I'll protect you from these zom-pires too."
The blonde shook her head and snickered at her own joke, but kept close to ZJ regardless.

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Now why is it, with ZJ these two choose the most opportunistic time to really try to mess with him? This was literally not the time. If you have made it this far, you will notice the amount of coonery that has just occurred has honestly had ZJ in a weird stasis of a situation. Looking, he tried for a bit as much as he could. "I really wish I didn't have these burns right now" he whispered to himself. Almost regretting the situation that occurred before hand. However, he wouldn't change the situation. Looking. It seems 15 more was coming. Why him! Looking, he would send off a Shell that would hit the roof and collapse onto the vampires, taking them out. The strain was truly getting to him. It wasn't pure stamina drainage. The fight with Kesshin, his clones were more draining then one can imagine. He would soon be joined by the two that were...lovely acquaintances at the time.

"Pfft. Don't pity me Chitoge. I don't need sympathy. I'll be fine" he retorted. He wasn't going to run out of gas just yet. He definitely wasn't going to just be pittied by her either. That's just not his style. He was caught off guard by her words though. Covering was fine, but? Sex? Wait. she picked this as the opportune time to finally give him that.? What in the entire ages of ********? It took a life or death situation? Or was it Maya that was truly the cause of this? He couldn't really tell. He didn't..have a statement for this. He just nodded and let it be. He would be down for that. Anything to get over this s**t of a day. But oh boy. that wasn't the only surprise the Daisetsu had.

Looking, he couldn't catch his breath like he wanted too because of the vibrant Maya sliding on by. Were these still people? Were they even alive? Well not no more. She was doing so well not injuring people. "Aint she forward? I mean.. ehhh honestly. It's better we just all stay together. Rather we make it out of here alive." he requested. He was trying not to take the bait they both seemed to be throwing at him for some odd reason. But while she was speaking, ZJ paused and was..caught way off guard. Why was she stripping? What's even going on at a time like this. Having a shirt shoved in his hands, he would look for a second and just was dumbfounded still. But the kiss...lord.. did she....really just...kiss him? Even though was on the cheek, still. Chitoge was right there and. Oh ******** lord....He would wrap up Katyusha, but he refused to answer that proposal of Maya. Though, it can tell, ZJ glowed a little uncontrollably, the dirty thoughts were getting to him. However, the loud shriek of something nearby did allow for a distraction. Hopefully. "Hmm. somethings coming"

Air Trek Wear: 34%
R.E.A.D → [190]

1. Air canon- 3
4. Air canon-3
5 Air Canon - 3
Black Fire Lord

konaustin

Hero Kesshin

Hero Kesshin generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 13!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:47 am
User ImageUser Image
Theme: This Is Gonna Hurt
»Aoihinomoto (Origin of Green Fire)

Kesshin, now a ways away from the others had time to get changed out of his mysterious rider attire back into his casual clothes, he took a sigh of relief, "That was a bit stressful but it was also good fun." Kesshin rose his hand that took the air bullet, it felt better now, he had time to recoup for a bit and catch his breath. "Next I should pay a visit to Abel. Well maybe later, first I need a new pair of treks for myself when I am not the mystery rider." Kesshin contemplated Kesshin decided to shoot Annie a text message about that, "Done and... done." Kesshin put his phone back in his pocket and he was making his way home. Kesshin began to notice there was a lot more people out tonight then he had first realized but... "No... thats not it..." He thought to himself as he was slowly rolling on his treks. Was he being followed? Kesshin hit a corner and looked back ".........." nothing, he was just imagining things, he began to move forward again and before he knew it he beset by a group of filthy creatures!

One lunged at him from the front, they must have not been very smart or they were every bold. Kesshin foot rose with ferocity, the toe tip of his treks meaning the bottom of the creatures jaw before the full force of his kick slammed it shut and sent him soaring through the air. two others thought they would try the same thing coming at him in a bit of a sequence as the first creature "flew". Kesshin's foot came down right on the first ones head with his searing wheels, standing on the first one's head Kesshin brought his other foot up and slammed his trek wheels into the second's one face while they were still in motion bringing his foot down on that one face before Kesshin used that momentum to launch himself into the air. Kesshin road on the walls as the other beasts followed him on the ground, Kesshin couldn't help but grin as his heart was pounding from the excitement and fear, "What are these creatures?" Kesshin eyes scanned the area as he road, he needed to keep them close, "I'll take them out in one foul swoop and check back with the others, they might be in danger." Kesshin jumped off the wall and his a corner, "Perfect!" he was now at a dead end wall. The monsters hissed, some gnawed at the air while some chomped at it with saliva coming out of their mouths, before long they charged at Kesshin like the savage beasts they seemed to be. Kesshin let them get in close before riding a bit up the dead end wall and launching himself off it to get behind the group, "Well it was fun." Kesshin said before launching a full force fireball at them not holding anything back. Kesshin left the corning as he heard the howls and screams, they probably would attract more like that so it was time for Kesshin to be going. Kesshin didn't know what they are or if they were human, or beast; he didn't know if he was supposed to spare them or hold back his flames from burning them to death but they attacked him and they paid the price, plus he loved to watch people bath in his flames, it was so... soothing.

Kesshin was making way back to the others he heard a plethora of hisses and noises, like a big group of them, "I must have been dealing with stragglers." Kesshin wasn't sure ZJ and his merry band would be there but it was a good chance they had moved somewhat so it was a high probability they might have been caught up with the big group.Surely enough, Kesshin road in flying through the air with both his legs extended out, along with him two more of the monsters launched behind him whirling through the air with normal read flames on their backs (illusionary of course), "Yeehaaaaw!!!" Kesshin landed swerving right beside the group leaving scorch marks on the floor and small streaks of red flame, "I finally caught up to you Zane!" Kesshin said with a beaming chipper grin." Kesshin looking around at the others in the group, "Ladies." he then turned back around to ZJ, "Two girls? Again!? Does your d**k ever get tired? Do your balls every dry up...? You never even introduced me, you know I get lonely at the top." Kesshin sighed, "Zane you were going somewhere and you didn't even bother to invite me to the party I thought we were pals...?" Kesshin paused to take in how many were around "When the hell did all these creatures get here? Why didn't we notice them before!?" Kesshin was very talkative compared to when he went around as the mysterious rider, he was almost a different person entirely, but he felt and read that this was how he normally was around his few good friends and family excluding his adopted parents. His voice was definitely distinguishably lighter than when he wore his mask due to two main factors one being the voice piece embedded inside it, the other? A bit of vocal training, "So... did you upset your fans again? I can't remember the last time they were this upset... or this hideous for that matter."

TheRealKiru
"Hey lil sis! I need you to make me a good pair of S rank treks! Lemme know asap and I can transfer the money to your account."

[ACCL: 175] [STR: 60] [STM: 45] [JMP: 40] [AIR: 50 secs]
Beryl Conflagration: [DMG: 0%] [SPD: 0] [STR: 0] [STM: 0] [JMP: 0]

CURRENT-WORD-COUNT:934 || TOTAL-WORD-COUNT: 6229

Tricks Used

Equipment

Mother's Lighter: A green zippo lighter with a gold skull and flame design on it. Kesshin was told it was from his mom's more... rebellious days, now he knew what she meant.

Knuckle Duster Knives: Two pure titanium trench knives worn like brass knuckles, wearing the blades above the knuckles with a zigzag-shape for each knuckle, giving each blade "teeth". Though the bladed parts are rarely used by Kesshin, the weapons are just enough to dish out nasty blunt damage and maybe even nick the skin. These are kept on an inside strap in Kesshin jacket at all times.

Year 20XX Custom Phone: A custom made cellphone, with a green outer layer and gold button scheme. One of the last few luxuries Kesshin got to have. A going away present from his adopted parents so they could keep in touch. Has all the functionalities of any cellphone and more.

Wallet ($6873): A chain wallet with the same color scheme and design as Kesshin's mom's lighter. He felt he might as well since these both would never leave his sight. Somehow he feels it brings him closer together with his mom.

Nobody's Green Bag: Kesshin keeps his other side in the bag, nothing anyone else needs to know about for now.

Posts: Req. Co. 1, Req. Co. 2, Req. Co. 3, Req. Co. 4, Req. Co. 5, Txt Msg, HI 1, Cube Start, [Cube 2, Cube 3, Cube 4, Cube Win,
Vamp Event 1

Quotes
konaustin

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:17 pm

Chitogexxxxxx.
                                                                                Basketball Ace

Chitoge shook her head as Maya did some questionable things. Of course as almost every bloody road rider it was quite clear the girl was crazy. Had to be at least a little bit to ride that road, she was almost sure that was a requirement. Did it piss her off that she was literally trying to steal someones boyfriend right in front of them. Yes it did however now wasn't the time for this s**t. She didn't like to play those stupid girl games either. Eleven more vampires would come at them. Once again it was an easy to dispatch any that came at her with punches and kicks. "We'll deal with this whole s**t later, but first what the hell was that noise?"

Stamina:46/50
                                                                                Tricks:

R.E.A.D[201]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:54 am
User ImageUser Image
Theme: This Is Gonna Hurt
»Aoihinomoto (Origin of Green Fire)

"It's time to get cracki-" Kesshin phone went off, "Oh...? Hold on a second lemme check this..." It was a text from ZJ's dad Zane, Kesshin's face contorted a bit before letting out a sigh, "Well looks like I gotta go. I didn't even get to catch up with you. I was honestly planning to do it now, ya know, bonding over murking these ugly mugs but I guess it will have to wait." Kesshin waved his phone a bit, "Gotta text from your dear old dad, I kinda owe him a favor, ya know for saving my life way back when so... yeah, guess he's cashing in on that of all the times." Kesshin put his phone back into his pocket, they all seemed to be working down the vampires just fine so Kesshin guessed it was okay to leave them be. Chitoge was already working down a few at a rather slowish pace, well in Kesshin's eyes extremely slow but he would say she packed a punch. "With that being said,I have to take my leave." he rolled up slowly in front of them, "But as an apology for dining and dashing so to speak, I'll take out say... 68?" Kesshin put on a cocky grin and turned back to ZJ, "Don't worry, you know I'll make it quick."

As Kesshin said those words to ZJ and his crew a vampire dash for his back. Kesshin whipped his foot around for a roundhouse kick so fast if you blinked you might've missed it, "Time to go to work." they started coming one after another and Kesshin started dodging and retaliating like he was the Lord of the Weaving Nation. It was something sort of like a dance the way he moved, with each vampire took out he inched closer out of the cluster of hungry fiends. He was trying to conserve his energy and preserve his treks so he didn't use any tricks, though it would have been more faster Kesshin thought this was more efficient, besides that he may have been showboating a bit keeping a playful grin on his face while his eyes went back to the group every now and then just to make sure they were okay. Kesshin also didn't use his hands to fight so far, he didn't want to dirty his gloves, even still, with ATs his feet were much more lethal, especially with the wheel lighting up the vampire flesh as if he was trying to spark a lighter. (The fight went a little something like this) Kesshin made it to out and, unintentionally cleared a path if they needed it, he gazed back at them one more time, with a hopeful and determined smirk, "You make sure those girls make it out Zane. By the way, I hope you were keeping count." He said it jokingly but of course with concern for the group, maybe he'd see them later? but right now he had a job to do. Kesshin rode off to KoreaTown as fast as he could texting Zane back (In the spoiler).

[ACCL: 175] [STR: 60] [STM: 45] [JMP: 40] [AIR: 50 secs]
Beryl Conflagration: [DMG: 0%] [SPD: 0] [STR: 0] [STM: 0] [JMP: 0]

CURRENT-WORD-COUNT:515 || TOTAL-WORD-COUNT: 6734

Tricks Used

Equipment

Mother's Lighter: A green zippo lighter with a gold skull and flame design on it. Kesshin was told it was from his mom's more... rebellious days, now he knew what she meant.

Knuckle Duster Knives: Two pure titanium trench knives worn like brass knuckles, wearing the blades above the knuckles with a zigzag-shape for each knuckle, giving each blade "teeth". Though the bladed parts are rarely used by Kesshin, the weapons are just enough to dish out nasty blunt damage and maybe even nick the skin. These are kept on an inside strap in Kesshin jacket at all times.

Year 20XX Custom Phone: A custom made cellphone, with a green outer layer and gold button scheme. One of the last few luxuries Kesshin got to have. A going away present from his adopted parents so they could keep in touch. Has all the functionalities of any cellphone and more.

Wallet ($6873): A chain wallet with the same color scheme and design as Kesshin's mom's lighter. He felt he might as well since these both would never leave his sight. Somehow he feels it brings him closer together with his mom.

Nobody's Green Bag: Kesshin keeps his other side in the bag, nothing anyone else needs to know about for now.

Posts: Req. Co. 1, Req. Co. 2, Req. Co. 3, Req. Co. 4, Req. Co. 5, Txt Msg, HI 1, Cube Start, [Cube 2, Cube 3, Cube 4, Cube Win,
Vamp Event 1, Vamp Event 2

Quotes

Noble Negative J3T
"I'm a man who pays his debts, you've got one more."

konaustin

Black Fire Lord

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:46 pm

Hero Kesshin

Black Fire Lord
]

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [170]

Stamina:31
AT Wear: 15 / 100

▆ ▆

There was a loud , rather unsettling sound as Maya fired off another Behemoth Tail, striking 19 more vampires square across the middle , their bones snapping like a string firecrackers as they flew back and tumbled to the ground.
"Fffffahk!"
Maya doubled over and gripped her right thigh tightly. This was the problem with long vacations from intense riding, you forgot that tricks meant to leave gouges in concrete tend to wear your body down pretty quickly with repetitive use. The blonde girl could feel her muscles spasming lightly as she grit her teeth, willing the steadily growing pain to leave her body, only to be distracted by a loud shriek.
"Um Z..." Maya backed up close to her teammate "What the hell was that?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well. It's simple. I have no true idea what the ******** these creatures are. I do know they aren't really friendly. But either way, you catching up to me seems to be an interesting concept. Aren't you faster?" ZJ replied, "Two girls? I have two girls? I knew nothing of this? My d**k doesn't get tired though. That I do know. However..you trying to say the bloody one has a thing for me? Don't worry. You always invited" He would raise an eye brow. He was half way serious and half way kidding just for the simple fact he wasn't truly sure it was correct. Though. she did just kiss him? He rather not think too much on it. Least not now. However, when he opened his mind to what was going on around. He couldn't help but laugh. "My fans? Pffft. You are hilarious. My fans are at least, respectable in the looks department."

Hearing Chitoge's comment, he couldn't help but just mentally face palm. Was there anything he wasn't going to get hit with today? And that was when his phone started to buzz. Looking, it was some weird number. Who could it be? Looking at it, there was a symbol that seems relatively different but something that he knew majorly. Reading through the message, it hit him. Mercy? She was in town? And had something she wanted to discuss with him? What exactly could that be? Probably that she's getting married? Or something. Who rightly fully knows. Looking, he would reply and put his phone back up. The shrieking causing him to get put back into the frame of things. He needed to get laid. Somebody. Anybody before all of this is said and done. For ******** sake. He had too much to deal with .

It was getting close to the end, but it seems that Kesshin had to leave. What for? Where was this man going? Oh? His dad had something for him to do? Was Kesshin and his dad close? This got ZJ wondering about some things. He would nod and salute though. "They will be safe. That's for sure" he replied back before hearing 3 shrieks amplified together. Looking, there was 3 vampires that seemed to be remaining. They were all wearing treks. Kesshing effectively took out the others. One had some weird kind of gloves that seemed to be very effective. Almost like super strength. The second one had some kind of weird part on her treks. It was causing bubbles to float around but she wasn't using a lather move. And the middle one. When ZJ looked, it had something he wanted. It looked like a kid that had some weird eyes, but it had something major. The roar of the engine. The skulls.. Without thinking, he would grab Maya and place her on his back before jump down towards the middle vampire. He wasn't doing it to be..romantic or anything. He just noticed she was half way injured. She was going to continue to fight sure. Maya was just annoying like that and wasn't going to take a break. He was the same way so he couldn't be hypocritical and say it was bad. However, by carrying her. Least he can get her to the fight without her using too much strength. That way, the strength be all used for fighting.
                                                    Hopefully Chitoge understood his reasoning. If not. There was always later. "Chitoge, take out the gauntlet one. Maya if you can the bubbles one. This middle one is mine!!" he yelled. He could see it. His crown , was within his grasps!

Air Trek Wear: 34%
R.E.A.D → [190]

1. Air canon- 3
4. Air canon-3
5 Air Canon - 3
Black Fire Lord

konaustin

Hero Kesshin

Kuari_wolf
Quote:
Text To Mercy: Hmmm .Later tonight is a bad time.
Can we move it to tomorrow? I honestly can't believe that you are back.
I thought you was in Japan! Either way, i wonder what this surprise will be.
Hope its something delicious to eat."

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Chitogexxxxxx.
                                                                                Basketball Ace

Chitoge could only watch as as some guy just popped out of no where. She at first wasn't sure who he was but then it came to her. The king of the Flame regalia. It was pretty much impossible in this day an age to be a King/Queen without everyone knowing about it. That didn't particularly matter as she had no interest in the regalia. It was more accurate to say actually she had no interest in the Flame Regalia. She would prefer to get a regalia without having to ******** another king over. He left as quick as he came however, so she didn't have to think about it for very long. She didn't bother saying anything to him either. With all this s**t going on if she ended up saying something she would probably punch someone. Thankfully Kesshin left quickly so she could calm down a bit.

She observed the situation and it seemed Maya was starting to feel effects from her road as well. Chitoge was the only one that wasn't having a problem. Her road would take a toll but it usually took longer. It also helped that she hadn't been using any tricks other then the normal bump up. Well either way she would probably be fine. That was when three vampires seemed to remain. ZJ seemed to delegate which ones to go for, based on the one chosen for her it made sense. Those were some kind of AT weapon and that vampire might actually match her own strength with it. ZJ took Maya on his back but it made sense, it was clear the tricks were getting to her. Well either way she understood it and had her own vampire to deal with."Leave it to me, that freak will need a lot more then some gauntlets to match my strength. Just don't lose either, based on what I see on the one you want well. I'm sure it will be good for you."

Chitoge put the rest of them out of her mind and focused only on one thing. Victory against her opponent. Nothing else mattered at the moment. She focused her strength into her right arm pulling it back readying for a punch. Her fist was unbreakable and with that in her mind she rushed forward with with her AT's. She did a complete 360 and met her fist with the vampires. It was surprising when the vampire managed to stop the punch with its own punch. However while the gauntlet clearly gave it increased strength it didn't make the vampires bones any stronger. It managed to stop the attack but not without breaking it's own wrist bones. This was not over however as the vampire swung the unhurt hand at Chitoge. She didn't have the speed to dodge something like that. Instead she would bring one of her arms up to try and block while readying the cyclops hammer. The vampires gauntlet would hit her arm with extreme force causing some pain. If she hadn't had her bump up the arm would be broken for sure. She was probably gonna be left with some bruises that was for sure.

Her Sunday punch the Cyclops hammer would hit the vampire as he finished his attack. It was basically an all out brawl of strength as neither had really much speed. The vampire would go flying as the punch connected and she would immediately take that into another trick. She would rev her AT's and go into a 1080 spin kick. The kick would connect with the vampire in mid air slamming it into a wall. The wall would break and the vampire go flying through it. He was definitely not getting up anytime soon. The amount of broken bones would ensure that. She would sigh and get her balance back as that kick even made her a bit dizzy. After she did she went over and took the gauntlets as they would help her out much more then this vampire. Whatever they did she would figure it out. She then would look at the bruise on her arm. That did surprising a lot all considering her road. The series of tricks she did was a nice combo though. She wouldn't want to use that combo in a row, then she would end up hurting. She breathed deeply as she deactivated Bump up her body going back to normal. Her body went back to normal and she started stretching watching ZJ and Maya to see how they were doing.

Stamina:38/50
                                                                                Tricks:
                                                                                ► Cyclone Shredder 1080
                                                                                Rank: C | Stamina: 3 | Wear: 5% | Road: Rock
                                                                                As the name suggests, it is an 1080 degree spin-powered kick. The sheer power behind the blow is increased by several full circle rotations. The impact is said to be bone shattering if it connects in the right place. Often if it missed it may put a dent on concrete while damaging the user a bit. Because of the pure dizziness that can be attained from grounded circle rotations, only a stronger rider can use the trick to its full potential and remain completely balanced.

► Cyclops Hammer
                                                                                Rank: D | Stamina: 1 | Wear: 2% | Road: [Any]
                                                                                A significantly powerful Sunday punch with enough carrying force behind it to violently shatter dense concrete. In spite of all its devastating strength the punch itself is very slow to build and easily telegraphed; making it figuratively a cannon with a single shot. As such, it should be considered an opening move to lead into a series of attacks and not the intended attack itself. In the right hands however, the Cyclops Hammer, can be a deceptively effective offensive tool.
                                                                                [Requires 150 Strength to use effectively.]

Pulverizer
                                                                                Rank: C | Stamina: 3 | Wear: 5% | Road: Rock
                                                                                The user focuses their power into one arm, cocking it back and preparing their muscles to deliver a monstrous punch. After gathering their thoughts and focusing their mind only on victory, with the use mind of over matter, they envision their fists as being unbreakable. Exhaling then rushing forward with their AT's, the rider does a complete 360 to combine speed and strength into a primal punch able to rock the content of whatever it meets. If this connects, the target's bones risk being shattered by the raw power behind the punch.

Wear: 48%
                                                                                R.E.A.D[201]

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff