Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Flora's Turf] Req. Co. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Footsteps would flood the area. The clatter of employees at work. Back as if nothing ever happened. Of course Flora was making some remodeling efforts along with Mil. But that was besides the point. There was some things that Kesshin didn't know. And people weren't going to tell him. So who responsibility that falls on? Zane. Looking at Kesshin, he would sigh before walking up towards him. "Hmmm, You came.. Been Keeping that crown safe?" He asked. He was referring to the Flame regalia. Been more than a year now? And he was still king. Still impressive.
                                                                    `

OOC sad

Treks: Range Rovers: [Current TUs: 0 ACC | 15 STR | 15 STA | JMP]
Range Rovers been outfitted with a trio set of off-road tires. These wheels are larger, denser, but more durable. Two located at the rear and a single in the foot. This supports the user's more power-based run and allows them to maneuver easier through rough terrain such as mud, snow, and jagged ground considering that the Gaia Road primarily focuses on literal ground-breaking feats, this allows them to move through their own self-made mess.
Slot 1: • Hardest Apostolica
Vibration Flora [ Tremor Generator ]

Functioning Mechanics: Apostolica is an attachment to the air treck's front wheel designed to create and transmit vibrations directly into the ground below the user's feet. The device is designed to generate vibrations of an extremely high frequency, powered by and empowering the user's run by transmitting momentum and force of acceleration along with the natural properties of vibration creations in the user and their trecks to generate literal tremors. Following deployment, the Regalia 'blossoms' visibly and becomes the transduction device used to transfer energy to create the tremors. Such a change limits the user's freedom of movement, keeping them in place for the duration of the Regalia's activation.

Wear: 00%
READ :700 [810]
ACC:300 [300]
Str:300 [420]
Sta:100 [90]
Jump:0 [0]

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:43 am
User ImageUser Image
"And here we are." Varya said, gazing up at the newly constructed Reqi Co. It was almost like she had been looking into the past to see this building up and running once more. Although the Ainsworth had come in and swept the company from Daisuke, she had the feeling that this nice little lax period of storm riders being allowed to ride in specific areas with passes was going to last only so long. Some snot nosed brat was going to ruin it for everyone. That's how these things seem to go here anyway. She turned her head to the familiar voice of Zane welcoming Kesshin to his little meet and greet for whatever his reasons. For about a year now, Zane had decided to either let her keep her life or let her live long enough to do what he had wanted, which was always a nice thing. More time I can spend searching for Annie. She's got to be somewhere in the city. She thought to herself while standing a few steps back from Zane as he spoke. After he had finished speaking, the woman took several steps forward and found herself planted beside the gray haired man that seemed to control her these days. It was like marriage, if you were afraid that you would wake up to the barrel of a gun being pointed at you every morning.

Noble Negative J3T

Hero Kesshin

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:46 am
User ImageUser Image
Theme: Fate of Stars
»Aoihinomoto (Origin of Green Fire)

"It's just fine. But I'm sure you know that already." Kesshin crossed his arms with a with a slight smirk on his face, "I said I'd keep it safe along with your emblem, which reminds me." Kesshin took the Requiem emblem out of his pocket and handed it to Zane, "I'm sure you'll want that back now that you're all back, well... most of you I think. Not to mention from what I've dug up not many of you guys, the founders of Req. Co. I mean, have much left since you sold the shares to another party" Kesshin didn't know all the details which was another reason why he was here but honestly not the main reason, "I don't know all the details but who did you sell it to if you mind me asking? Ainsworth I a bit about from prior knowledge but I don't know to much about their history. Where is Daisuke? Varya?" Kesshin might have seemed a bit eager for answers but he knew Zane had them whether Zane told him or not. Kesshin assumed Zane was just as busy as he was if not more busy after the raid happened a year ago, hopefully Requiem wasn't sitting on their asses, Kesshin wouldn't believe they were it didn't sound like them.

Not too long after Varya appeared, was she supposed to be there? Did Zane set this up? It didn't matter, "Mo-... Varya you're alright..." Kesshin was actually glad to see she was okay, Kesshin knew Annie would be overjoyed to see her. He did a bit of digging himself into the Zarya's Whereabouts but there was only so little he could do, he didn't want Annie doing this alone even though he knew Zarya was fine. She took a few closer side by side with Zane. Kesshin gazed at the two for a moment with a slighted cocked head and slight raised eyebrow. Something seemed up but Kesshin couldn't put his finger on it, "Did something happen? Where is Daisuke?" he didn't seem to be around, everyone else was well except for Billos as well, maybe Kesshin was looking to much into the situation, "Never mind that, Annie was worried sick about you! You couldn't have sent her some sort of message or something saying you were okay?" Kesshin was a bit furious, she didn't really even bother to say"Hi how are you? Are Annie and Nova doing well?" Though Nova was a big boy working for the ATP if Kesshin wasn't mistaken... he hadn't seen much of him since then, Kesshin wasn't a real fan of the ATP, it was more about Annie than anyone after all he was just the adopted son out of an unfortunate accident. "Annie's been doing well... as a tuner, last I checked she got her own shop in the Rolling Plains. Ya know the best business move. I need to see her myself, I need a new pair of treks made." Kesshin said, he didn't think Annie would mind him telling Varya about her store, and it was sort of his way of apologizing for getting a little upset at her though he felt he had the right to be. Kesshin couldn't really tell if Varya even cared, maybe it was a parent thing or maybe scientists had to be all stoic or something, like the mask he wore when he rode in the night only... this was a mask in plain sight,
"You should call her, I'm sure she'll be glad to finally hear from you." Kesshin said with a softer tone, more so concerned for Annie.

"Anyway small talk aside you needed to discuss something with me Zane?"

[ACCL: 175] [STR: 60] [STM: 45] [JMP: 40] [AIR: 50 secs]
Beryl Conflagration: [DMG: 0%] [SPD: 00] [STR: 0] [STM: 0] [JMP: 0]

CURRENT-WORD-COUNT:613 || TOTAL-WORD-COUNT: 803

Tricks Used

Equipment

Mother's Lighter: A green zippo lighter with a gold skull and flame design on it. Kesshin was told it was from his mom's more... rebellious days, now he knew what she meant.

Knuckle Duster Knives: Two pure titanium trench knives worn like brass knuckles, wearing the blades above the knuckles with a zigzag-shape for each knuckle, giving each blade "teeth". Though the bladed parts are rarely used by Kesshin, the weapons are just enough to dish out nasty blunt damage and maybe even nick the skin. These are kept on an inside strap in Kesshin jacket at all times.

Year 20XX Custom Phone: A custom made cellphone, with a green outer layer and gold button scheme. One of the last few luxuries Kesshin got to have. A going away present from his adopted parents so they could keep in touch. Has all the functionalities of any cellphone and more.

Wallet ($6673): A chain wallet with the same color scheme and design as Kesshin's mom's lighter. He felt he might as well since these both would never leave his sight. Somehow he feels it brings him closer together with his mom.

Nobody's Green Bag: Kesshin keeps his other side in the bag, nothing anyone else needs to know about for now.

Quotes

TheRealKiru

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Requiem is Gone. I don't give two shits about that emblem no more. It's the past." Zane stated. It seemed bitter but it was what it was. Daisuke broke that. There was nothing that can be done. Holding it, he dropped the emblem and just let it fall. "They never had that many to begin with. I had the majority. And they ******** it up. Varya...is here " he explained. Awkward family reunions were going to continue to be awkward. Whatever. "Annie. I been keeping my daughter safe...no issues... Well if that was a secret. Its out now." he started. "Daisuke is probably never coming back into the lime light . I don't know what his problem is. I don't truly care. Either way. Now to explain why we are here. I noticed you been doing fine on your won. I also realized they gave gifts to siblings. Your friends but not to you. I must ask. Have you met anyone with weird eyes? Or seem a lot stronger than they should?" He hoped Varya would fill in the rest.
                                                                    `

OOC sad

Range Rovers been outfitted with a trio set of off-road tires. These wheels are larger, denser, but more durable. Two located at the rear and a single in the foot. This supports the user's more power-based run and allows them to maneuver easier through rough terrain such as mud, snow, and jagged ground considering that the Gaia Road primarily focuses on literal ground-breaking feats, this allows them to move through their own self-made mess.

Functioning Mechanics: Apostolica is an attachment to the air treck's front wheel designed to create and transmit vibrations directly into the ground below the user's feet. The device is designed to generate vibrations of an extremely high frequency, powered by and empowering the user's run by transmitting momentum and force of acceleration along with the natural properties of vibration creations in the user and their trecks to generate literal tremors. Following deployment, the Regalia 'blossoms' visibly and becomes the transduction device used to transfer energy to create the tremors. Such a change limits the user's freedom of movement, keeping them in place for the duration of the Regalia's activation.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kesshin didn't know what to say, "Wow, on this day no ******** were given whatsoever. Simply cold." he shrugged slightly with a playful smirk, "Seems to be some fighting amongst the group." Kesshin thought to himself, "Guess Shakespeare was right on the money about this one." Kesshin was referring to a play he read recently, it ironically pertained slightly to this situation in his opinion. Kesshin picked the emblem back up, "I'll keep it then. A memento of sorts." Kesshin listened to Zane's explanation about what happen to the company, it was quite brief and he didn't really tell Kesshin why he did what he did but Kesshin supposed if it was his business Zane would have told him, "I'm sure you know what you're doing. I hope you do." One thing was for certain, upon hearing the big secret Kesshin could see why there was definitely something going on with Zane and Varya, "Excuse me...? Well this is an actual shocker." Kesshin massaged his brow taking in the information, "So wait, if you are Annie's father that would have to mean..." Kesshin's crossed arms unfolded and his hands found shuffled their way into his pockets, he looked over to Varya with an expression of elated surprise coupled with slight disappointment then shifting it over back to Zane. Honestly Zane's next few words about Kesshin's step dad wouldn't surprised him at all, then Kesshin could maybe see why what happened between Zane and Zarya happened, even still... Kesshin would just continue to listen to what Zane had to say, the time for slight judgement passed as quickly as it came, after all Kesshin might do the same thing some day, who knows?

The next part seemed the most important, "I do what I can, but I guess I didn't get the memo about more presents being handed out." When it came to the question about the about the weird eyes or if he had met someone with strength that wasn't of the average human Kesshin immediately knew what he was talking about, "You're talking about those Gravity Children right? I used to hear talk about them on the few occasions I spent time at this place, but mostly from overhearing Daisuke talking about it every now and then, and hearing Nova complain about some of the training... or testing Daisuke made him do when he was smaller." Kesshin paused for a moment to think over what he did know, back then he tried to do some research on it but of course it wasn't really the most talked about subject on the net, "Cross-shaped pupils or something like that, they called it the twinkle in there eye or... something, that's the most obvious trait from what I know and yeah they are supposedly have more strength than any ordinary human can hope to achieve. That's all I really know. I just always assumed it just ran in the bloodline. But to answer your question, no. I haven't encountered anyone with any of those characteristics especially if they are hiding in plain sight." It was Kesshin's turn now, "I have a question for you, there was also talk I heard of another kind of being similar to Gravity Children. I got this info the same way I got the info on Gravity Children but I got way less. This was more talked about in the company behind closed door, seemed a lot more hush hush." Kesshin always got the juicy information in places he had no business being in, he had to admit though it always paid off. "I believe the term that was used for them were Brain Chargers? They were actually human but they were enhanced, my guess is to try and create artificial Gravity Children or something like that right?" He was hoping that this was real because, "If they do exist I'd you to do me a favor and make me a Brain Charger." Kesshin pretty much knew there was no possible way that he could be a Gravity Child, that was like one in a million and the way his life ran he was in the million, but if there was a way to make himself better so that he could potentially defend himself and others more efficiently, he was willing to do almost anything, he didn't know if there were side effects and he honestly didn't care if anything he felt he could at least trust Zane to not ******** him over if he agreed to do it.

CURRENT-WORD-COUNT:753 || TOTAL-WORD-COUNT: 1556

Tricks Used

Equipment

Mother's Lighter: A green zippo lighter with a gold skull and flame design on it. Kesshin was told it was from his mom's more... rebellious days, now he knew what she meant.

Knuckle Duster Knives: Two pure titanium trench knives worn like brass knuckles, wearing the blades above the knuckles with a zigzag-shape for each knuckle, giving each blade "teeth". Though the bladed parts are rarely used by Kesshin, the weapons are just enough to dish out nasty blunt damage and maybe even nick the skin. These are kept on an inside strap in Kesshin jacket at all times.

Year 20XX Custom Phone: A custom made cellphone, with a green outer layer and gold button scheme. One of the last few luxuries Kesshin got to have. A going away present from his adopted parents so they could keep in touch. Has all the functionalities of any cellphone and more.

Wallet ($6673): A chain wallet with the same color scheme and design as Kesshin's mom's lighter. He felt he might as well since these both would never leave his sight. Somehow he feels it brings him closer together with his mom.

Nobody's Green Bag: Kesshin keeps his other side in the bag, nothing anyone else needs to know about for now.

Quotes

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:55 am
User ImageUser Image
Seeing the familiar face of Kesshin was enough to make Varya wince. She gave him a nod, but not much else. Her mind was elsewhere while the rest of her body lied here for now. She was worried about Annie and what exactly this chat would entail. He asked about her father as she looked away while Zane offered his response. There was no way that either of them were going to be getting in contact with them, and that was probably a good thing. Zane was going to strangle him for what he did to his children. Kesshin went ahead with scolding for her for her disappearance, one that she was in no mood for. "You think that I could have gone to her with an army of cops on my back? It was too dangerous to involve her. All I would have done was to make every police car in New York watch her every move." The lone Valentine said while listening to his update about her. She seemed to be doing okay on her own for now. She was also in the Rolling Plains, a a good distance away from their current position. This revelation caused her to perk up a little bit. "I'll have to go after this...whatever it is." She said. There was a little eagerness to see her daughter following in her footsteps, but also a feeling of utter defeat. She had wanted her to stay away, to go do something else and then leave her mother to her fate. Clearly the opposite had happened, part of why she was such a helicopter parent. Zane let loose about their little secret as Kesshin look at her. The gaze of somebody who was in disbelief. "Our act of passion was a one night thing, Kesshin." Varya turned her head to Zane and then back to the younger of the three. "Tsuka and I wanted a child and we received one as an end result. I'm surprised Annie hasn't figured it out already, to be honest."

Next on the list of things to discuss was explaining what gravity children were to Kesshin, who seemed to have a pretty good knowledge of it himself. Somebody was attention in those classes. She gave a nod while confirming his answer. "Correct. The Gravity Children are quite powerful, moreso than a human being. Daisuke was head of the project, I was his hands. We bred the next figureheads of storm riding for this generation to aspire to. Such power laying dormant in their bodies until the trigger is broken, and their shell is broken. I can't speak for myself, but the two personalities stay in one body as they switch from time to time. Either naturally by passing control to one another, or forcibly through another means, normally stress." The one thing that he did try to do was spin this in direction of Brain Chargers. The shocking point was that he actually wanted to become one. She shook her head, crossing her arms. "Don't be fool. You're right about the attempt to recreate the Gravity Children on some level. While they do have some of the power that a gravity child has, a brain charger will never live up to the lights like they work they were based off of was. Not to mention." She paused, huffing. "The price of becoming a Brain Charger. The price for power. A fate worse than death. Your are erased entirely. Your memories, your personality, like reformatting a hard drive. All that is left is a blank slate. It's through this, that monsters are born into this world from normal people. Something I refuse to do." Varya turned to Zane. "Unless you agree with his nonsense and are going to throw me into another wall."

Noble Negative J3T

Hero Kesshin

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:37 am
User ImageUser Image

" Everything was changed on that day Kesshin. No one was the same. And instead of a certain someone having the balls enough to do what's right he runs and still hides his face because he knows if I ever get my hands on him what will happen to his failure a**. I'll literally tear him to shreds" Zane stated simply. Kesshin figured it was playful. Zane was serious. He went after his kids. People usually don't live when they do that. Luckily Flora cleared his record. He had a new hand and more room to ******** someone up. "I always do. I may be the craziest at times but I don't usually do things to harm you all. That's just stupid. To be honest. I wouldn't of even allowed you to have that regalia if I thought it was a bad idea or didn't think you can take care of yourself. To be honest, probably should of had it sooner. It sucks though. Two fathers gone now. Must be a pain...." he stated. He probably should of worded that better. But ******** it. It was whatever. Kesshin was no snowflake. He was more mentally tough than most of the 2nd generation. "A shocker? Well....yeah.....As Varya stated. Sperm Donor, but it was more a direct deposit.. Can't say it was bad though. AS an adult dont be afraid of such things. That's just advice though. I noticed you never...date. I been trying to figure out why not? No good women out there for you? Also, honestly I feel it best this way. She needs at least a parent to try intervene. Ruka tries, but she is still Ruka. A kid in her ownself " It was a true thing. Unless Zane wasn't paying attention. or Kesshin was secretly hitting it. He didn't really indulge. He was an adult. Or at least at that age where he should of been sticking his d**k into anything. Instead, he wasn't. That was a little concerning. Then again, he has been through a lot. "Annie should of been figured it out. But it helps when you have another person to point the finger at. it works wonders. "

When it came to the Gravity Children, Kesshin seemed to know a lot more than Zane originally thought. That was good. He was going to apologize for him not being a part of it but more congratulate him for doing more than the others as they seemed uninterested in trying to fly. However, this would be sidetracked. It was mostly correct Varya filled in some gaps but there some things even Varya didn't know about Zane that made some things tricky. Especially with Indra and Otrera's concern. Still, that was something not really important. He wanted something. He wanted to be a brain charger. He didn't even know Abel was one. That's interesting. He would let him stay ignorant. However, he wanted to be a brain charger. Zane wasn't going to stop him. "If that's what you want. I sure you thought over it. I'll let it be. I know your personality to where I could possibly leave you unaffected. Well almost. You probably be slightly more aggressive. At same tie. If you meet someone name Valerie. Run. While probably can do it. Not perfect...She can turn you and if she has control. Nothing I can do to gain it back. But. Varya. And everyone will be erased. You will have to start over again. The best I can do is show you want to be on a team. You probably can connect the dots afterwards. I can give you some things to remember after it done. But I can't give you a whole life story. If this what you want. Then we can get it done today. "
                                                                    `

OOC sad

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kesshin shook his head disagreeing with Varya, "I know you're resourceful you could have found a way to show her you were out there somewhere, but whats done is done." Kesshin stern face softened and a little grin was shown, "You're here now and she'll be glad to see you." Varya continued to clarify for Kesshin the details of Gravity Children, he logged the info into a file in his second phone, she continued to talk and Kesshin listened to her intently "Brain Chargers will never live up to Gravity Children huh? Well then I guess it's fits me better than I thought, don't you think?" Varya was serious about this, if Kesshin wasn't mistaken she might have actually been caring about his well-being. "Heh... If only you knew..."

Kesshin wasn't a fan of Daisuke but he couldn't say he hated him, after what happened to his parent Kesshin couldn't say he hated anyone. "The mere fact that he took me in when he did at my age shows that there is somewhat of decent person within him a man who can take responsibility, but for now he's not doing such a great job." Kesshin thought to himself, "You do what you have to, you know full well that I will do the same." Kesshin's eyes met Zane's, he had a few choice words for Daisuke himself but somehow he felt he didn't mean it the same way Zane did. Yes, Kesshin joked, he knew it wasn't truly funny but in order for him to stay partly sane he needed to. "You don't need to explain yourself to me, I trust you and your judgement. And it doesn't matter when I got the regalia, it has found its way to me and it's not going anywhere believe me." When it came to losing more parents Kesshin honestly didn't know how to feel, "It's fine. I realized and have come to terms during this past year that what I'm looking for in a family, what I had in a family, I probably won't ever get back." Kesshin eyes moved to Varya, "It's not anyone's fault, it's just something I can't expect to regain here. Besides that I'm a big boy now." Kesshin was more worried about Annie but they were right, she was a smart cookie if she hadn't figured it out now she would eventually, at any rate Kesshin knew it wasn't his place to tell her.

After that the conversation went down a more awkward turn, "Right... well that was a little to much info for my liking, Zane Jr. I'm used to but hearing about my step mom being plucked by a friend of my step dad's... well ex-friend." Kesshin was also a bit surprised, "I-I date! I just don't feel the need to announce when I am seeing a girl." Kesshin sighed, he couldn't believe he was even talking about this, "Besides that, most of the women I've dated haven't been very interesting at all, I don't need a weak woman and I don't care to stick my d**k into women for the amusement of it either." If Kesshin was gonna risk a relationship they would have to be able to keep up with him or risk getting burned by his flames, though it's not like he wasn't interested in dating, "I mean, if you got any suggestions be my guest, throw them my way." Kesshin teased. Lately Kesshin had been so caught up with other things, more important things that dates became trivial and mundane, a normal life was more of a memory now but he supposed he had to keep trying at that so he should probably get back out there in the day time while taking care of his business at night. "Ruka, I've not met her face to face but I am grateful." It was nice to know that Zane understood the importance of family, he seemed like a good father and the Daisetsu's were lucky to have him there for them.

Zane agreed to do it, Varya agreed to do it as well though not willingly. From the sound of it he'd be mostly the same, "A little aggression never hurt anybody." Kesshin recorded the other info in his other phone as well, "Who's Valerie? What does she have over Brain Chargers...?" Kesshin didn't know a Valerie but he'd have to be cautious of the women he met now. Zane finished by saying he could basically put Kesshin's personality back together and fill him in a little, "Reformatting eh? I appreciate it, it'll make things easier for me." Kesshin retrieved a pen and a piece of paper from inside, he wrote down an address with the the message "This is my apartment, go here if you want to fill in the pieces,16066." the placed it in his pocket before sending the info to himself in an email. "Sounds like a second chance at life if I ever heard one. Sounds to good to be true but it's not for me." Kesshin smiled at the thought of his memories being erased, it could have been a chance to life somewhat of a normal life, but at the same time he'd forget about all of them and it was so cowardly, that wasn't the way he was gonna live his life. "I can pretty much piece myself together in my apartment, I've chronicled all the information I've gathered including this, my journal and video logs should take care of the rest." Kesshin realized exactly what he said, "Geez, I do need a girlfriend... I'll have to work on that..." Kesshin was speaking mostly to himself, he even managed to make himself laugh a bit, but yeah he's been spending to much time trying to piece everything together; he'd have the info for someone to pick up where he left off if something were to happen to him, one could never be too careful after all. Kesshin looked over to the other two a fire stirring in his eyes, "Alright, lets get this over with."

CURRENT-WORD-COUNT:1000 || TOTAL-WORD-COUNT: 2556

Tricks Used

Equipment

Quotes

TheRealKiru

Noble Negative J3T

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emilia xxxxxx.
                                                                                Genius

Emilia had been putting on her little act selling candy in front of the requiem headquarters as she sometimes did. Why would she do this one might ask, it was quite simple really. Information was easily gathered by being able to observe without getting questioned. Most people would not bat an eye at a girl selling candy, in fact they would most likely want to buy some. Not only was she able to perhaps get some information from standing out here, but she also got some money. It made the trips more worth it in case she didn't see anything interesting. Today she had been quite glad she had come. It was because she spotted Zane himself. To say the least any amount of info she could get from him the better. Why would she want info from him and what kind of info did she want? Well a year ago when Req. Co. was taken over she decided to do some digging into some of the things they were doing. She had been interested in the AT tech they might have been working on. She had hacked into the system when it was most vulnerable, when everything was changing hands. She was a genius and great at hacking but even the company's defenses were to big for her normally. She just entered through a small crack. While she wasn't able to look through things very long she mostly just downloaded the things that looked interesting. One of the files she had was something to do with Gravity Children and Brain Chargers. It didn't have any specific details, only vague mentions of them and what they were. Some type of project to make top notch storm riders or something to that effect. She was beyond curious about it and so she had patiently stalked out the company coming to the conclusion that one of its owners would walk through the doors. In this case she supposed it was former owner. It was time to see what she couldn't get out of today.

Emilia was expecting Zane to head straight into building but no he stopped and starting talking with some younger guy. Right in the front of the building too. A women shortly followed and seemed to enter the conversation easily. Now she decided to simply get closer, she took her time acting natural making her way through the crowd selling candy. Once she got close enough she would stick in that spot. It was right in front of the entrance so there was no reason for her to move. After all she would have the most success standing near the entrance selling. With the crowd it was hard to make out too much which was unfortunate. However she could hear small bits every once in a while. She finally heard what she had wanted to hear, why they would ever talk about it out here was beyond illogical. Gravity Children and Brain Chargers, once she heard those words she decided to make her move. She would naturally make her way over to them slowly as not to cause suspicion. Stopping to offer candy to passing people. Once she finally got to them she put on her child act. It was really only a probe to try and see what kind of reaction they had. It was safe though because people almost never would expect a 13 year old girl to be dangerous.

It was exactly because of how intelligent she was that her mental age was that of an adults. Her body was not but it made no difference. One could mentally become an adult even without high intelligence should there situation force them to. She just had nothing hid from her and so she learned a lot. She had long since snuffed out any childish thoughts, after all it was illogical to waste time as a kid. She would get into sight of all three of them and only then did she speak. "Excuse me, would you like to buy some candy? I make it myself so its really good. I'd be really happy if you did." She would ask Kesshin, Zane and Varya with her childish act. There was not really any particular way to tell she was faking since her body was only 13 years old. Now how would they react, after all this was just the probe. Regardless of how it went she would reveal herself soon after, she wanted to see if maybe just maybe one of them could catch it. It was maybe a 2% chance her act could be seen through. The only reason it was 2% was because her eyes while looking normal were secretly probing. Every detail possible to see they would take in. It was so subtle that it was almost unnoticeable but every once an a while there was someone who caught it.

Tricks:
                                                                                Stamina: 50/50
                                                                                Wear: 0%

R.E.A.D → [170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [40]
                                                                                → Strength: [80]
                                                                                → Stamina: [50]
                                                                                → Jump: [0]
                                                                                → Air Time: 40

Tuner R.E.A.D → [170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [80]
                                                                                → Strength: [80]
                                                                                → Stamina: [10]
                                                                                → Jump: [0]

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:55 pm
User Image

Grandmother

R.E.A.D: ????
??? - ??? - ??? - ??? - ???

Flora was always here. She was always watching as the people she was interested in moved about. She was listening, plotting, making the type of moves only Flora was capable of making. This paranoid witch who stood guard over everything that was hers. Nothing escaped her notice, nothing left her area. There were few people on the planet who could compete with this legendary menace, the monster who took over the company. The monster who orchestrated multiple events either for simple amusement or because they would benefit her. Yes, this woman was a manipulator of the highest order. Req Co was under her care now, it was within her palms & this meant that nothing that happened with it was out of her notice.

She was changing the company with Mil, letting her granddaughter handle the face of the company while she handled the seedy stuff. There was no one on this planet better than Flora when it came to secrecy, she learned from the best & learned to be better. She even set up traps for those who were dumb enough to try & learn what they weren't to know. Someone took that trap and Flora knew. Anyone who knew Flora would tell you that there was one person you never ******** with. One person you never crossed unless you were trying to get killed. Some dumb child crossed the line, trying to learn things that were not hers to learn. She got no real information, no real data since everything Flora put down was a planet to see if some foolish person would take her bait. This child took in & then she had the nerve to come to her offices? Flora was going to have to teach a child that this was not her business. She thought she was fooling anyone, but she wasn't. It was time to put a child in a box.

As the idiotic child spoke Flora seemed to drop from nowhere, donning her assassins uniform as she was normally in when it came to these events. She impacted the ground right behind the Green-haired child, like a horrid meteor. The ground cracked under her feet. The whole place went quiet, knowing that when this happened it meant Flora was now on the attack. She stood up moving her hands from under her raven's cloak. There was a demonic flow coming from the eye sockets of the mask. She revealed what looked to be a glove that suddenly sparked to life with electricity. Her At's weren't even active, this was just Flora's natural state. She growled "Our little spy has decided to dirty my place of business with her hideous presence. Good, it keeps me from having to track & kill you later." she spoke shortly, a slight alteration to her voice.

She instantly beset herself upon Emillia with a speed not even most AT users could counter at their best. Perhaps Zane could, perhaps even Valerie, but for most? Especially this pathetic recuse for a rider to thought she could peek into what wasn't hers? She had no real hope, even with the speed it feel like getting hit by a car with little strength lost. Flora's first punch was aimed right at her jaw. She was going to make this nosy little b***h hurt. Flora normally didn't attack without reason, this girl didn't even get any real information because there was none to be found in the files. Emilia only got what Flora allowed her to get which was pretty much nothing genuine, but the attempt was enough to warrant punishment anyway.

This wasn't an official challenge, this wasn't a contest. Flora was most likely going to kill this girl unless someone stopped her. Most knew it was best not to stop her until she had really hurt this little girl enough to satisfy her blood-lust. You didn't ******** with Flora's things. Ever. Even when nothing was going to be gained from it. She wasn't the type to let people like that go quietly in the night..there were very few people left alive who ever tried.

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

Hero Kesshin

TheRealKiru

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane would take kesshin to go through the process. He felt weird though. Something or someone was causing something to make his mind flutter. Was a certain old person around? He felt a weird chill. No mater. He would go and take Kesshin into the lab. After a long process, he would come out brand new. He would have a scar on his head though. The process was a success but he would need to rest. Zane was magic, but not that magical. "Alright Kesshin. I going to need you to relax. Take it easy for few days as you heal. If you don't remember me. I am Zane. Not much more need to know okay? Ohhh, and make sure. If you see a woman name Valerie. Don't fight. Just run. Okay? Try stay out of trouble" He stated. Yes, the writer wasn't going to do an amazing post. ******** yall. Kesshin should feel the same, but his personality. He was going to be less sincere. More minister. He was going to always be on that savage mode. Each defeat, he would probably either burn his enemy or injure them in some form or fashion. Only the strong survive. The weak pay dearly for that price. For this. Kesshin was the new grim reaper. Who could beat death itself. Only a few have? Did Zane know what he truly did?.
                                                                    `

OOC sad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Upon that note, Varya would give an audible sigh. He was going to go ahead and ruin his life, wasn't he? She was against the idea, but it was not like she had any say in the matter. "Why do I even bother?" She shook her head before giving Zane a look of regret. While he was busy with this, she had her own agenda to see complete. She held her her throwaway cell phone towards him. "If you need me, text or call me. I have somebody I have to see." Zane and Kesshin would know exactly who she was referring to. On that note, she turned on her heel and began to walk the opposite way was Zane led Kesshin to his death and rebirth. He would be stronger, maybe enough to go head to head with one of her children, but who the victor would be was still up in the air. She crossed her arms and managed to see a scuffle between another young person and some figure in futuristic armor. She stared for a moment and then moved on her way. There were more pressing matters at hand for her. Varya had a meeting that had been coming for a long time.

[ EXIT ]

Noble Negative J3T

Hero Kesshin

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kesshin looked back at the little girl and he was going to say something, Kesshin eyes shot in the air and he took a few steps forward as a masked figure came out of the air and grabbed the girl. Kesshin looked back at Zane but he was already gone, Kesshin looked back and at the two and shrugged, he didn't want to keep Zane waiting, "I was wondering when she was gonna walk up to us" Kesshin made note of her, he'd have to pay her a visit of his own when he was done with his process.

When the process was over Kesshin felt normal he had no idea where he was or what he was doing but he was here, A man talked to him but he didn't really know who he was it was just a feeling though, that he could trust him, "Huh? A few days to heal? I feel fine..." Kesshin felt fine he felt his head, maybe it did hurt a little. He continued to run his hand across his head, he felt a rough area, it seemed to be a scar maybe? Kesshin was going to go home, "Uh, Thank you." Kesshin was speaking to Zane, he thanked him but he didn't know why it was just an impulse, either way he had to get out of here. Now that the process was done and Kesshin's mind was basically wiped he had no real idea where to start, he shuffled in his pocket for clues, he had a phone and a note the phone had a code, and the note had an address and numbers, he followed the address and was discreet about it, his senses seemed keen but like he was used to it which he was. He exited the area to the address on the paper.

CURRENT-WORD-COUNT:306 || TOTAL-WORD-COUNT: 2862

Tricks Used

Equipment

Posts: Req. Co. 1, Req. Co. 2, Req. Co. 3, Req. Co. 4, Req. Co. 5

Quotes

asbloodrunscold

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE s t e l l exx

Accel.: 40    Strength: 40    Stamina: 50
  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Jump: 40    Air Time: 40

It was going to be one hell of a day for the intern as Estelle stood outside the ReqiCo. offices. She remembered her previous time here, back when she was male and went under her actual name. The fateful day where she was bit by one of the vampires rampaging across town now. It was pretty weird at the time but she hoped that her name would come up as being a valued worker at the company and possibly get employment here sometime in the future. Not one person seemed willing to subject themselves to that kind of torture and after experiencing it first hand Estelle could see why. It hurt for a moment but the real pain began as the changes began to change her body into its current shape. Her tongue felt around her lengthened canine teeth while she hoped they would go away soon. Part of the side effects of the bite, aside from the most obvious being a complete reversal of a person's gender, were symptoms tied to stereotypical vampire behavior. A faint iron to their breath and a thirst for blood were written down from her after she was rushed to the paramedics after the bite. While the cure had removed the thirst, she specifically asked to keep her new form. She did feel sore for a good while but at least she was given a full five days to recover along with monetary compensation for clothing and agreeing to have her vitals and other medical stuff monitored. All in all, it was a pretty good trade. Now, Estelle stood dressed in clothing fit for an intern of sorts. A conservative blouse and business skirt along with a lab coat and dress shoes, all topped off with her lanyard around her neck. "Right. Here we go." The girl pressed forward into the building and faced whatever would come her way.

Once Estelle had entered and approached the front desk, the receptionist she recalled chatting with a couple of times gave a friendly smile like she did to all visitors. "Good afternoon, miss. How may I..." Estelle held up her lanyard with her new ID badge of herself. The receptionist gave it a look before she seemed to have remembered the girl standing in front of. "Oh, Eugene! I didn't recognize you after the...Well you can go on and head up. If you need some help with your err, changes, feel free to let me know, okay? We're all here for you." She leaned forward and held Estelle's hands while the intern gave a nod. The receptionist did have a thing for her until it became known in the office that he was gay. They were very good friends after the fact and Estelle was lucky to have her be one of the first to greet her in her first day back. "Thank you, Jen. Maybe we can have lunch later?" With a nod of her head, Estelle walked towards the elevator and entered. One press of the 5th floor option later and she was back home. It was the floor mainly dedicated to research and development and she loved stepping foot in the lab. Her dream job was to be able to get to work on developing the new generation of ATs under the law which gave them regulations here in the US. She had been practicing her craft for a while and was eager to prove herself but for now, she was just a lowly intern who came up with drafts that were the inspiration for other designs or running out to get coffee or lunch. She left the elevator and made her way towards her working space. On the way there, Estelle would watch the other workers talking amongst themselves on a new project or about another game or sport. Some even shot her a glance that made her guess they had no idea who she was before returning to their duties.

After logging in at her terminal, a one of the computers near the side window that was raised enough to where the operator would stand while working, she set down her things and got to work quickly. There were times and forms to submit to people and notifying her supervisor that she had returned. It always seemed busy in the morning. A few other workers came and greeted her along with questioning who she was with a rare few recognizing her for before wishing her well. Estelle felt a little better after the warm greeting. A few older people seemed pretty disturbed or unnerved because of her new look but it was better than the vision she had thought would welcome her back. Her fingers worked on the keyboard furiously while she shifted her stance while working from her desk. It was still odd not having anything to deter her movement down there anymore. More helpful for running maybe but the sensations that filled her new form still felt foreign to her and probably would for a while. Estelle did not hate her new form, on the contrary, she adored it. Gender and sexuality was always a pretty "whatever" spot for her and she only saw this as a chance to complete her transition away from being associated with her father. He could suffer back home and wonder where his son had went until the end of his days for as long as Estelle cared. After working on some mail, submitting her designs and parts used for a project and some other menial tasks, she fetched a bottle of water from the bag she was carrying and watched the employees assemble their documents and prototypes with an envious gaze.

.xREAD: 170 xxxx Rank: C xxxx Team: N/A xxxx Profile Here

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:30 pm
User Image

Flora Ainsworth
"The Empress"

R.E.A.D: ????
??? - ??? - ??? - ??? - ???

Flora moved through the halls being mobbed by her normal's all telling her information in regards to the vampires she unleashed upon the city.
She wasn't paying the utmost attention to it all rather as all of this was just chatter to her. She really could care less about the performance of the vampires, but rather a select number of riders she was keeping her eyes upon. She was essentially just testing the city, the riders to see if they were ready to go forward and strong enough to survive. The vampires were just the toys she sent out to do it. She looked at the pad in her palms as her scientists continued on with their prattle. She tapped her chin for a moment, her eye scanning over the information "Close enough." she gave a small click of her tongue before she shut it off. She looked to her side "Roosh!" her voice commanding enough to stop the group. Roosh, a young Indian man came into view, a salute given as he stood in view of her golden eye "Queen report." she gave her command.

Roosh told her that the queen had successfully come in contact with her granddaughter & two others. Flora nodded "Good." she began to walk again "Keep me updated on that understood? Now where are those new prototypes I asked for?" she moved to the main area of the offices. Brought before her was a pair of ATs she was working on. She put them on the table. It looked like a box of some sort, one that was easy to carry about. She pressed a button and held it to her feet as it bean to develop around her heels, forming her ATs. They were minimalist, made it hard to be without. There were sports for alterations, but mostly everything was held within this easy shapes. She pressed another button to make the wheels turn. No sparks, no noise. Pristine. She smirked "Perfect." she pressed one more button that made the ATs turn back into a box for her. She handed it off "Okay, up the hold strength, continue testing." she told them before she continued.

She got a phone call next, answering it she shooed everyone away from her standing next to Estelle though everyone who worked here knew that you took no information from the office unless you were trying to die. She held no worry of anything she spoke of getting out "Speak."

Are you out of your mind Ms.Ainsworth? I told you unleashing the vampires was dangerous. They are mostly under control right now but I'm getting reports of over 200 injuries!

Flora let out a small yawn "And? How many casualties?" she asked learning on the desk of Estelle though paying her absolutely no attention as she spoke to the man on the other end.

There was some strange explosion at the subway. Some people are dead. I know that was thanks to those gas powers you gave one of your freaks.

Flora looked at her dark nails, sitting her wide hips upon the desk "Someone shouldn't have lit a spark." she spoke bluntly not caring about the lives lost "Anything else?" she asked the voice.

Your Granddaughter just got ATs legal why would you-

Flora laughed, a maniacal laughter. She shook her head "This situation has nothing to do with ATs senator. If anything, it will have been those with ATs that did most of the lifting in taking care of the situation. To everyone else? Random attack by "vampires" so no one will know." she spoke "Now, I don't have to worry about that mouth of yours do I? Be a real shame if your son met an accident on his way to school because a certain senator got cold feet." she smiled.

You bi-

"Listen Senator, I don't give a flying fu-" she was interrupted by someone bringing her a file about other experiments she was running. She looked them over for a moment before she spoke again "Hmmm how rude of me. My apologies. Any who you wanted your weapons, you are getting them as per our deal. Let me do things my way. The vamps are mostly successful, they will act as distraction and confusion due to their...special virus." she sighed looking at her nails again "Cures will roll out mysteriously in a week or so. No trace of me or you." she licked her lips "Now anything else?"

It was quiet for a moment before she got an answer No

Flora nodded "Good. Tell your daughter I said Happy Birthday. I hope she enjoys the new ATs courtesy of the Lions Share." she hung up before putting her phone in her pocket. She stretched "Ugh I need more coffee." she began to look over the files for new AT models before looking back. She wasn't sure of the face but she spoke anyway "Hey you uhhh, whatever your name with the lovely strawberry creams. Go get me some coffee love." she spoke looking at her. It looks like she wasn't quite recognizing Estelle but this was normal for Flora.

She thought "Now whose gonna get hit by these? I need more test subjects."

Neryem

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas