Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:08 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Colette Lacroix
Proof of exam thread: GOGOGOGO!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Bili or Onion or Chesh are preferred but I am more concerned with finding anyone comfortable with doing some armor and her Reaper weapons. |8
Any Y2 specifications? Colette's the same physically with a little more of an average (for 16 or 17) body figure/thickness, so she shouldn't be really shapely if it can be helped. Hair style and length should be the same, including the blunt ends.

Reaper-weapon wise, the blade of her swords should grow in length to where if the tip were touching her ankle, it would end a little above her knees. The eyes were also originally supposed to be just all white with a black pupil in the style of a cat's with a simpler hilt. See this doodle for a reference. The "?" means you can make the end of the handle however you like since I couldn't settle on anything. I'm fine with the original color, or you can change it to a silver/whatever color if you find suits it as long as it's somehow dark/scary. No red should be on the swords' eyes, because that means her FEAR ability is activated and the blades would be covered in flames. e 3 e

Clothiiiiing.Just make her naked. I'd really like something inspired by this [#1] and this [#2] with much less armor so no one kills themselves. I have bits I like from both, such as: the single armor glove on #1, the belt with the rose on #1 (wanting the rose swapped for a skull pin and a box shaped pouch on the belt to her left of the pin), the dress shape & style of #2, and the shoe style of #2 (with less armor going up the legs) . I commissioned an artist where I basically gave them her, the two refs, and said, "Do whatever you want plus the bits I like," and I will now hand off the WIP for you do view and consider as you like -- although, it's a chibi and of course not detailed. Here you go!
Color wise, red and black is preferred but feel free to add as I imagine two colors gets boring. Any armor/metal should be dark or somehow intimidating to add onto scariness even a teensy bit.

skldvklbnlkflhfldjahavefun.

Stae's got this!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:36 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: L.C. Malodore
Proof of exam thread: Nurse Cricket's Exam - Passed!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Han, Bilious = first choices! King, Zoo, Pach = second choices!
Any Y2 specifications?

Physical Design: Please keep the same physical traits as Year One! Same body structure (gender neutral as a whole, no breasts, feminine-ish hips), same physical attributes (long neck, shoulder-spurs, backblades, tail, bone-colored hooves, silver hands/claws/forearms, lightly bloodstained bandages). The mask should keep the same expression as Year One.

Additions: WINGS. Or, well, the start of wings! Malodore's wings will grow a bit every year. They should be metallic, with the feathers being exactly the way the back-blades on Malodore's current art are. Malodore's tail is actually also a great example of what I'm thinking: organic material combined with metallic blades.

For this year, the wings will be minimal: just the basic structure of the wing without feathers, arching out from the back. There may be two or three feathers on each wingtip, but absolutely not full feathering at all! The wings should also have curls of muscle visible at the base, as if Malodore's musculature is growing up around the fresh intrusion of the wing-structure. The structure itself should be a blend of metallic blades (as a skeletal system) and silver 'skin' growing around that metal. Again: see Mal's tail for an example.

... I hope that makes sense!

Costume Design: If you want to, you can leave the outfit the same as Year One! I do not have a problem with this at all!

However, if you would like to design a new outfit, I have a few guidelines:
- The hat stays. XD Same color, same everything!
- As much of Malodore's body as possible should be covered (but still no shoes or gloves, please! the coverage of its current outfit is about ideal). Legs not showing is important.
- The bell sleeves need to stay. Malodore stores stuff in them. wink
- And, as a last note, the spikes on its shoulder are bone spurs, so any outfit it wears needs to take that into account.

Pose Idea: I actually would love it if Mal could be posed with a heart (the anatomically correct kind) held between the claws on one hand. XD Creepy is good - not like overtly crazy creepy. Subtle creepy.

I have approval for everything now so this is READY TO GO <3

All ur Malodores is belong to Staez  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:16 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Junko
Proof of exam thread: Exam with Savage! PASSED!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Livi, Onnie, Inu
Any Y2 specifications? Her hair is a lot longer than it was before. Where it was elbow length before it now reaches mid-thigh, and now it is only put up either out of necessity if she needs her hair out of the way or for pure aesthetics. She is no longer completely ashamed of The Mistress, and the two are beginning to work more in tandem with each other. While She still has most of the mobility control, Junko is now able to control her hair through her own emotions more effectively. For example, when she is feeling content it wriggles and writhes freely, when she is excited it almost appears to flail, affectionate or lovesick it may shape itself to form the outlines of hearts, and unhappiness leaves it to hang limp and curtain around herself. Feel free to add hair accessories to match her outfit, as She loves to be decorated and given attention; Junko still keeps chopsticks around for Her. She is also wearing a different kimono from the first year art. This outfit. Though she still has long black stockings much like in her Y1 art, except more clean cut this time instead of torn. Always stockings, never not stockings! Junko has also grown more cheerful and confident since first arriving to Amityville. She smiles a lot more, and is a lot more energetic.

Stae'd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:06 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mei-Xiu
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Chesh, Onions, Me? lol idk
Any Y2 specifications? This outfit: x x x x x x x x x x
Must have her HP doll (bunny plush). blood is a plus. 8D

Cheshire!  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:36 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Gabrian - The point section is a bit outdated, but there's enough between rps and classes without updating.
Proof of exam thread: Here! Passed <3
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Onion, Zoo, Livid, King
Any Y2 specifications? His hair and clothes are different for Y2, but physically he should look very much the same (aka, same horns, tail, etc)

His outfit should be a Film noir type outfit - you are free to edit it around XD play around! Hat is a must 8| Yeah. But that aside... make it fancy and sexy and yeaaaah. Anywho - there's wiggle room there; a jacket maybe too? IDK whatever looks nice! His horns... work them in with the hat however you see fit! He has 3 pairs of curly horns - if you want to make them slightly curlier or fancier, or put some jewelry on them, you're free to. Artistic liberty ftw. I like gloves. So does Gabe. Outfit colors are up to the artist - stick with the whole film noir look though but give it your own flare and have fun. Give him his skull pin as an actual pin on his vest or something? IDK.

His hair should look wavier and more like this and this. Aka, longer. Makes me think a bit of James Hook >>a but anyhow yeah. Keep his goatee please!

PS - my pm sistem works like crap for some reason. If you need me (and it seems like I'm not answering pms), email me at darku.angel@gmail.com because gaia likely ate your pm and never showed it to me.

King  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Unstabul
Proof of exam thread: The hardest fail ever!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Whoever is good at exaggerating height? Not too concerned with specifics but a wip somewhere along the line would be Fab!
Any Y2 specifications? Not too much changes uhm a hair darker in his skin color, shorter hair (not a buzz cut but definitely trimmed down) Littlw facial fuzz if you're up to it. Would like a couple more spines and spread of his red boil things.
I'd love a little surprise on the outfit. Lotta black, kinda punkish look but not too much? xDDD Idunnoooo
Also some bandages around wrists and ankles, tail too prolly. (This would be out of IC reasons partially but also cause they look good with all his oozy FEAR)
Grumpy/frumpy expression
Snot ball should be a little less fresh green colored and starting to turn red
These are really just good hair refs: XXX

Inu  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:08 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Israfel
Proof of exam thread: Pass
PREFERRED ARTISTS: This I am rather open with provided the artist can draw gender ambiguous. Israfel is a hermaphrodite but think along the lines of greek myth. Beautiful youth type of gender ambiguity. If the artist feels they can draw this type then uh...A+?
Any Y2 specifications? Year One
Hair is the same length and style, but the color is now blue dominant, the purple fading out. Clothing wise, I say take from a mix of visual kei, castlevania, gothic stylialized, that sort of thing. This OC was original a vocaloid so you can also draw from that if you like. His wings should be larger (not the OMG HUGE but...larger then they are) and more blue shades. The white should be gone and at most the lightest shade would be a very light blue. The idea is that the white represents his innocence and in year 2, it's starting to vanish and be filled in by the black. His eyes are still same bright blues. A LOT is artist freedom I just like WIPs.

Pach  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:08 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lucien the Air Spirit
Proof of exam thread: Exam with Professor Malcolm He passed!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: HAN, ONIONGRUMP, LIVIDPEAS, ZOO
Any Y2 specifications? PLEASE KEEP: Goggles (may change in appearance), NO SHOES (IMPORTANT), THE SILVER BRACELET ON HIS LEFT ARM. Other than that, Lucien is part of the sky and if possible I'd love to see his outfit begin to reflect that in the form of a more free flowing, night sky themed clothes? Other than that and the keep list, have fun with it!

Zoo yay!  

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:04 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Little-Wolfe
Proof of exam thread: Exam with Professor Malcolm woo she passed!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: The Twins, Zoozoo
Any Y2 specifications? Year one (for reference ^^)
Something like dis. Basically, her hair is shorter, she has a new outfit, and feathers that she wears in her hair (which don't have to be in a braid, but they ARE important to her Y2 art <3 ) Would love to stick with some sort of dancer pose too!

The better twin has this - Peas  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:12 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Tahki Yuki
Proof of exam thread: exam - pass
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any who wants to try a good mix of creepy and pretty
Any Y2 specifications?
Main Ref - OUT FIT WISE , if you want to make changes - talk to me? I'm open. Outfit wise the hat and headphones are a -must- but colorings may be changed. Also no pants ever on tahki 8 D
* I'd like her fingers to be more claw like
* If her teeth are showing they should be sharp
* Her hair its kinda hard to tell but one sides longer then the other in the back
* I know my arts not the best x' D But yeah if you want to give her a CREEPY sort of look/pose I'd love you. Maybe have her hat adding shadows over her eyes for a real >] while they glow yellow gold look IDK!!
* Build wise shes model skinny.
* HAS FUN <3

Stae takin ur Tahkiz  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:59 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Alessa
Proof of exam thread: Cricket's Exam - Pass
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, King, Peas, Onion (in no particular order)
Any Y2 specifications? I don't have anything specific, but feel free to give her a new cute outfit or something? You can change her hair style if you like (like have her put it half up or something) as long as she keeps her wavey curls, coloration, bangs, and bunny clip. Everything else is up to your discretion! Tail is optional, she doesn't always have one. Just have fun with her!

- Peas  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:18 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Astra
Proof of exam thread: PASS
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, zoo, inu
Any Y2 specifications? Ie: hairstyle change, clothing change, slight addition to their appearance without going overboard (ie: character must still look HUMANOID and VERY MUCH ALIKE their first stage art)

Outfits: Something inspired by This and/or This . The dresses/shirts look really beutifull and I love to boots on both of them. If possible I'd like her to still be wearing something like her jeans? or her jeans even BD; If you'd like you could also come up with something as well (I'M OPEN TO IDEAS CAUSE I SUCK AT OUTFITS ;.; ) but yeah astra likes to fly upside downsometimes (cough)

Hair would be also little longer, now reaching to her waist. And she'd still have her witch hat although there would be a blue/purple band around it now.

Weapon: I'd really love it if she could have her reaper weapon now; It looks something like dis. Its kinda gnarled looking and would be as long as she is tall. Think something like This

Wings: I'm...torn on this. I love her wings now, but perhaps they might change as she grows up? Kinda like this? I'll leave this up to the arists as to what they'd like to do here.

Basically these are all ideas but I'd be happy to see some artists interpretation as well encase you see something that doesn't look quite right, and if possible I still want to see the same kind of colors/themes as her Y1 art

Zoo inquisition O_O  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:25 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lizzy's Web
Proof of exam thread: Passed Cricket's Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, Onnie, Mitsu, uhhh anyone who can pull off cute + creepy + can draw spider legs + can design her a suitable outfit, really.
Any Y2 specifications?
Basically she hadn't changed too much appearance-wise; her hair is longer and still wavy at the tips, boobs bigger (yes, laugh at this but NO GIANT BOOBS; she's still rather flat compared to the girls in this school really), but Lizzy is still Lizzy and thus still smiling and blushing away. She's still pale. I don't think she'll ever tan. >____>

-> After talking to Maru (thank you ;; <3), she had approved of Lizzy's natural ability being shape shifting/partial shape shifting; more specially, spider legs coming out of her back. Since I want it to be reflected on her official art, here's sort of how I imagine it to be like, minus the exposed spine and blood and... Well, I went to stare at black widow pictures for this (gonna have nightmares tonight) but I would like the spider legs to be not so 'heavy'? Lizzy's a petite girl. I do not want his ability to topple her over every time she uses it. 8D;
-> I am terrible with clothing designs. Stick with dresses/skirts that end above her knees, with an open back (due to the spider legs) and you're good to go~ Oh, web/lace/ribbons/girly things will be loved. ;; Color scheme-wise, I'm leaving it up to you; you don't have to follow the whole black widow red/black scheme if you don't want to!
-> Never not heels/boots. Always heels/boots.
-> Hairstyle/accessories up to you!
-> BASICALLY, if others look at her and is reminded of a black widow, you pass! 8DD

I don't think there's anything else...? But I don't bite, so feel free to poke me with questions/WIPs/etc. <3

Stae gots this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Aksaja
Proof of exam thread: Here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Stae, King, Bili, Han, Peas, Zoo (no particular order XD )
Any Y2 specifications? OVERALL, much more "formal" and "respectable" looking, just to give you an idea. Basically he went home over the break and his father made him straighten his act up >__> Specifics below~
Hairstyle: A bit longer, sort of 'elven' style, with fishtail braids pulled back and more of his hair down about his shoulders. Longer bangs as well (if that looks good), almost covering an eye on one side of his face.
Horns: Add some, probably shorter ones for now... Should be something that would look good on his dragon form as well, but up to artist interpretation
Outfit: Much more formal, still black and gold predominately for colors. I'd still like for some of the tattoos on his arms to show, but longer/not torn off sleeves is probably good. Other than that, the only specific for his outfit is that it should cover his chest entirely. His father doesn't want any son of his showing off a mark he got from a demon. XD
Expression/pose: More serious, perhaps almost a little depressed-looking. If possible/allowed, some mini-lightning crackling around his hands, perhaps?

King!  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:01 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Maritess
Proof of exam thread: Stupid. Bird. Stupid. Sand.
PREFERRED ARTISTS: ANYONE (I'm sure whoever feels up to picking Tess will do wonderfully)
Any Y2 specifications? Tess will have found her legs in Y2 8D except she now has a new problem: She can't merge with them due to an internal conflict. Her upper body would be dressed "conservatively" in whatever TiH generally considers as conservative. While her lower half would still be trying to reinvent herself and would somehow managed to dress herself in "racy" and "rebellious" clothing as far as the TiH universe is concerned.
She might have her long hair held back in a more neater style, maybe a single braid or something. IDK, SURPRISE ME?
Body Type/Features: Tess has gained a bit of curves. Just a bit. She's not succubus levels but she's not as flat as she used to be. Her large, leathery batwings should also have gotten a bit larger, just proportionate to support her torso.
Expression/pose: Upper body Tess would have a "NOT IMPRESSED PLZ" glare at her lower body that's standing nearby with her hip jutting out cheekily or maybe doing a "DAT a**" pose or something? @ 3@a

Bili'v it!  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games