Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Thalea's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:16 pm

User Image

-- Cert with Svnoyi --

User Image

Name: Adonvdo Nudade

Found: October 31, 2011

Breed: Asgina Kanehelvsgi

Song: Sacred Spirit

Temper: Expressive

Mate: N/A

Eye Color: Deep Gold

Hair Color: Translucent white

Coat: Dark Navy Blue

Parents:

Siblings:

Children: N/A

RP Color: #202640

Uncert: <3

Dislikes:

Obtained from: The Storycoat Herd: Asgina Kanehelvsgi Rp Contest

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

Personality:
Adonvdo is a storyteller who is very expressive in his tales; he enjoys reeling in his audience into a story he weaves. His most favorite tale to tell is the one that is depicted upon his coat along with other horror stories that he has created or learned while on his travels. On a full moon night, he first entered into the Kawani lands and wove a haunting tale around a group of other story tellers; enjoying the other tales that he heard, he made the decision to stay in this new land and create a new story. He is kind and compassionate and not at all creepy and twisted like his stories he weaves; Adonvdo is always open to trying new things and is not quick to judge.

More Coming Soon! <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

Night had descended on the world, casting the inhabitants into complete darkness, with the exception of the tinkling stars that had escaped the clouds extensive coverage; even the moon was not so lucky for it would only periodically cast its eerie glow upon the earth during brief increments when the clouds moved across the sky. Adonvdo smiled, the spirits of the ancestors were making it a perfect night to tell a ghost story; the setting was perfect and now, all that was needed was a tale. He stepped forward, his rich masculine voice skilled in the art of storytelling ringing around the circle as he set the tone for the haunted tale he was about to weave.

“In a far distant land ancient bones gleam white beneath the stars, in stark contrast to the dark cursed dirt that binds them to this world; many moons had passed and the bleached bones had never received a proper burial, which would have appeased the spirit. But the bones belonged to a being filled with U-so-nv-i, who was betrayed by his own brother, who left him to rot upon the lifeless hill, the Evil One’s body picked clean by scavengers of black wings. His death cursed the land that possess his bones, for even though his body long gone, the s-gi-na still haunts his last resting place, and bestows upon those who dare trespass a deadly A-s-g-i-na-di –s-di.

The moon spirit Geyaguga had been watching deaths that transpired from the curses that the s-gi-na placed upon those who dared disturb him and the wise spirit determined that it was time to intervene; Geyaguga sent one of its best a-da-nv-do di-tli-hi, a cat with a coat black as night and eyes as yellow as the sun’s glow, to banish the u-so-nv-i presence. It was a daunting task that even the most skilled Spirit Warrior would have difficulty in accomplishing, but the cat was not an average Spirit Warrior. Landing upon the hill with his soft black paws, it was intercepted by the s-gi-na, a cloud of blackness and death surrounded the Bad Spirit like a shroud, a substance, having the same density as tar leaked from its open maw, dropping to the earth with toxic ooze. The snarl that appeared on the s-gi-na’s face was one twisted with years of hatred, his voice was raspy from lack of use, ‘o si yo Di-na-da-nv-tli, hello brother.’

Yellow eyes stared at the being that had once been a brave warrior of the tsa-la-gi-yi, there was nothing left of the warrior, only the noxious demon that had replaced him, ‘I have not been your brother since decided to commit evil upon the u-ne-qua. Do na da' go hv I, good bye spirit who used to be my brother.’ With his last words he opened his mouth sharp teeth reflecting the light of the moon as he swallowed his brother whole, banishing him into the dark abyss of the spirit realm. The evil being was gone, but the curse still remained, and now that it no longer had the s-gi-na to watch it and absorb its evil energy, the curse spread across the land, creating destruction in its wake. Geyaguga, or a being that had the appearance of the great moon spirit cackled in delight of the plight the earth faced and sitting beside him, a being with bright yellow eyes looked at the devastation with a wide gruesome grin. “

Cherokee Words:
Tsa-la-gi-yi: Cherokee
U-ne-qua: Great Spirit
S-gi-na: Bad Spirit
A-s-g-i-na-di-s-di: Curse
Do na da' go hv i: Goodbye
a-da-nv-do di-tli-hi: Spirit Warrior
U-so-nv-i: Evil
o si yo: Hello
Di-na-da-nv-tli: Brother

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Mother:
Father:
Siblings:

Children:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image

Coming Soon!

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

--Trying out something for Lifemate--

Breeding One: Flòraidh
Breeding Two: Open
Breeding Three: Open
Breeding Four: Open
Breeding Five: Open

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image

User Image

*Will add where he is at on the map later*

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

🎃

Adonvdo Nudade and Argyris in Haunting Night Beneath the Moon

Adonvdo Nudade and Buttercup in The Tale of Two Wanderers

Adonvdo Nudade and Shirlyn in Two Storytellers...Oh my!

Adonvdo Nudade and Soileana in Words of Silver

Adonvdo Nudade and Hototo in A Tale in the Rain

Adonvdo Nudade and Nephtys in A Tale of Two Travelers

Adonvdo Nudade and Flòraidh in It Was a Not-So-Stormy Night

Adalyn and Adonvdo Nudade in A Meeting in the Dark -- Rp no longer Valid

Adonvdo Nudade and Miserere Nobis in A Light in the Dark

Adonvdo Nudade and Alarion in Wild Tales

Stories in the Night

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Svnoyi

Found: January 30, 2012

Breed: Goat

Temper: Mysterious

RP Color:

Uncert: <3

Dislikes:

Personality:

Svnoyi's Story:

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games