Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:25 am
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Devmani
Link to Teepee: xXx
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: Devmani stood picking through a pile of apples as he pondered over the question. What creature frightened him? Well there were a lot of those, unsure of the best answer he took to muttering to himself, "Well worms are always a problem...don't want to bite into one of those...bees...beavers get pretty mean when you try to stand on their dams...crows get right nasty...then there are kalona...or walkers..." He paused and looked down, there was something tickling his foot. It was a beetle. "Ah! That's it! Fleas! Fleas scare me the most. They bother my dear Aditi so that she never gets a moments rest. It is a very scary thought."

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: "Can't force away physically? You mean something in my head? Well that's easy! I can feel more courageous by pretending that it doesn't exist!"

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: "Well I distract them of course! You can't feel afraid if you don't remember what you were scared of in the first place!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:45 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Volaille
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?:
I would honestly have to say those skinwalkers that I have been told about when I was a young colt. I can't get rid of the idea of possibly meeting one any moment!

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?:
I pretend like it does not bother me of course! But then again, I'm the son of Versailles and Rapture!

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?:
I would say to face them, but I don't want to face my own. Maybe just ignore them or try to forget about it I would say..  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:51 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Regin
Link to Teepee: x
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: “ Flying flesh eaters,” Regin shuttered at the thought. Those like crazed winged kalona, owl walkers, Baba Yaga and others. To be hunted by both land and air quite scares me for you have the ability to escape a groundbound flesh eater but to be hunted from either angle makes your chances so very slim.

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: “ I make up jokes or how to get even with my enemies in the most hilarious way possible. I can conquer my fear if I make what scares me funny and amusing. To have the power of laughter takes away power that evil holds over you.”

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: I make them laugh and smile at them. Few soq can resist smiling if others around them are smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:30 am
August questions open! ((Stats are yet to be added for July, don't worry it'll happen.))  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:09 am
Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Roarian
Link to Teepee: Here
Do you believe that luck can be passed from one person to another?: Roary smiled, maybe a little devilishly. "If a smile can, I suppose luck can too. Both being a state of mind."

If you could force such a transfer of good luck would you do it even if it left the other with no good luck at all?: Roarian responded instantly "Of course not!" He paused then "Well, I guess if they didn't believe in luck, they wouldn't really miss it much...."

Would you take someone’s bad luck upon yourself if you could?: Roarian scuffed a hoof in the dirt as he thought. "I can picture instances of doing so. If I had offspring for one...." He hid a little in his hair at the mention of kids and becoming so close with another being that offspring would happen. "If I ever got to that phase that is..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:46 pm
Owner's Name: Baby Pandah
Participating Soquili: Risti
Link to Teepee: [X]
Do you believe that luck can be passed from one person to another?:
Perhaps, but not by simply touching another or giving them an object. It's not that easy. One can be the luck or the light in another's life by being there for them, supporting them. If you are lucky, helping someone who is unlucky can make all of the difference.

If you could force such a transfer of good luck would you do it even if it left the other with no good luck at all?:
I would not want to steal good luck from another. I would want to transfer some luck to others. I may not have the most or best luck in the world, but I would rather give than take.

Would you take someone’s bad luck upon yourself if you could?:
I would. *Thinks for a moment of Craevan and some others who are not so lucky* I used to think I had the worst luck, I used to think I was cursed. But I know now that there are far worse things than having cracking skin and visions. I have good luck that I am alive and have control over my mentality and control over what I stand for. I would give that to others if I could.  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:08 pm
Owner's Name: Nymphalidae
Participating Soquili: Gabrielle
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509
"I'm not sure... but I would certainly like to think so. Think of how many soquili could be helped if we were able to share our good luck with others?"

If you could force such a transfer of good luck would you do it even if it left the other with no good luck at all?:
"Good Heavens, no. It should be a choice. I'd never wish bad luck on another! Unless -- I suppose, I would like to take the good luck from skinwalkers. Such vile creatures don't deserve it."

"For my mate and... one day, our foals -- yes, I absolutely would."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:24 pm
Owner's Name: Nikkichomp
Participating Soquili: Sable
Link to Teepee: x
Do you believe that luck can be passed from one person to another?: No, you're just stuck with it!

If you could force such a transfer of good luck would you do it even if it left the other with no good luck at all?: Definitely not. I make do just fine with what I've got, and I think it'd be unfair to take away someone's luck if they weren't prepared to cope without it.

Would you take someone’s bad luck upon yourself if you could?: She snorts. I think not -- It'd be silly to purposely make my own life more difficult, wouldn't it?  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:18 pm
xD This is going to be fun. /mute soq

Owner's Name: Roman Foi
Participating Soquili: Damir
Link to Teepee: Here
Damir stared at the strange creature, sort of confused why it would be musing such weird things allowed. It took him a few moments to realize that it expected an answer. He raised his eyebrows, and shrugged before giving it much thought... Well, if you're around a lucky person, good things can happen to you in the halo effect... but other wise, no, not really. What a weird thing to wonder.

He pursed his lips to the side and looked up as he thought. He didn't have much to give. And he thought of Duff. Well... what's a little less luck? He nodded, not hesitant in the least.

Well... its about the same thing, he supposed. He shrugged with a small nod. Why not?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:54 am
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Bhikkuni
Link to Teepee: xXx
Do you believe that luck can be passed from one person to another?: Bhikkuni smiled softly but shook her head. "No. I believe fortune is created from your own actions. While you may be able to affect another person I do not believe there is such a transfer going on."

If you could force such a transfer of good luck would you do it even if it left the other with no good luck at all?: Bhikkuni's eyes widened in surprise before she pressed her lips together in contemplation. "Well I suppose if it's forced it shouldn't be done at all. It doesn't really matter what it is."

Would you take someone’s bad luck upon yourself if you could?: Bhikkuni's eyebrows knit together at the question. For her the answer was not so black and white as doing a good deed or not doing a good deed. "I would like to help them...but...what was it that they did to bring such bad things upon them? I think that if they were to come to terms with what they had done and show that they were on the path of light I would help them if they wished it."  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:14 pm
Owner's Name: LydaLynn
Participating Soquili: Akos
Do you believe that luck can be passed from one person to another?: Akos ponders the question for a moment. "No. No, I don't think so. If luck could be transferred, it wouldn't be luck. Luck is . . . random chance. I don't think I believe in good or bad luck, just chance that seems to follow a pattern."

If you could force such a transfer of good luck would you do it even if it left the other with no good luck at all?: "You mean . . . somehow ensure that random chance always fell in my favor in exchange for it never falling in someone else's favor? That . . . that's just cruel. No. I wouldn't do that." Akos is sure of that answer. To force someone else to have bad things happen to them all the time was not right and he wasn't about to contemplate doing that. No matter what it got him.

Would you take someone’s bad luck upon yourself if you could?: A look of puzzlement crosses Akos' face. "No. Some things are sure. The sun will rise, water is wet. Some things are not sure, the clouds will hide the sun, the river will run dry. Part of growing, being stronger, is dealing with things that aren't always going in your favor. If you make everything easy for someone, you stunt their ability to grow. Sure, maybe you take away some pain. But pain is a great teacher. To take away all the options for bad to happen to someone . . . isn't really much nicer than taking away all the good."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:47 pm
Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Aurianna
"I suppose so. I've certainly seen some one have a good luck dose, visit a friend and the friend seems to get luckier... And the other way around too..."

If you could force such a transfer of good luck would you do it even if it left the other with no good luck at all?: "Um. No? Not unless it was a skinwalker or other evil sort. I might consider forcing one of them to give up all their luck for the good of the innocents they might harm."

Would you take someone’s bad luck upon yourself if you could?: "For the sake of a mother or a child, yes. I would. Always."  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:58 pm
Owner's Name: Novablu
Participating Soquili: Cyanide Stardust
Link to Teepee: Link

The dark mare, her pelt streaked by rainbow skeletal patterns, flicked her ears back at the winds that whispered this question; the steamy August breeze flitting through her hair like dampened fingers. Glowing eyes zeroed in on a single cloud, a cloud she could see herself talking to, and she offered a smile. “Luck, well that all depends. For all I know, the bone necklace that I wear—even though I don’t know where it came from—is lucky. But…let’s say luck is hereditary, for the record. So maybe my future puplets will have my good luck, eh?”

She stilled as the wind stilled, her wagging tail lowering to rest between her thighs; were they asking her if she would rip someone’s luck away from them, like taking candy from a baby? Just reach in with a gaping maw of fangs and…shred it from that person’s soul? A shiver ran down her spine. “No,” she nearly growled. Though, somewhere in the back of her mind…she had the feeling that a little piece of her might do it, just to one-up someone…but whom, she couldn’t recall…

Would you take someone’s bad luck upon yourself if you could?: Cyanide snorted, the clouds forming in the sky turning dark with rain and the electricity through the air sent the feeling of spikes down her spine. “I’d rather not. I’m already unlucky enough to have lost…everything.” More than she could imagine—literally. She had no memories. “But for the right person? Maybe.”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:47 pm
Owner's Name: Epine de Rose
Participating Soquili: Nikandros
Link to Teepee: XXX
"Fortune and luck are determined solely by the individual involved," the Kirin replied with a courteous bow of his head. "Each individual possesses a unique energy and to combine one with another without creating new life, would cause considerable complications," he finished.

"I did say that it would cause considerable complications to transfer or combine the unique energies of individual living beings, no?" a mild smile lingered upon the soquili's lips as he spoke. "This world and every living being in it lives in a precarious state of balance, to transfer or exchange another's energy to disrupt the balance within another better, for good or for worse, would be a grave crime indeed," he explained. His expression grew serious at this and he pursed his lips, evidently unimpressed that some might consider such a thing to be a viable option.

"I am an empathetic and compassionate individual," the blue stallion stated and took a breath. "But while I might sympathise with that individual I would not stand in their place and act out a part of their life," he murmured. Clearing his throat he tilted his head to the side, his gaze hardening somewhat. "That is not to say I would not support them and provide assistance along their path, but I would not make the journey for them; it is their fate and their destiny."  

Epine de Rose

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:02 am
Owner's Name: FallenThroughMidnight
Participating Soquili: Dathúil
Do you believe that luck can be passed from one person to another?: Why ever would it not be? Haven't you ever heard someone wishing another luck? Where else would you expect it to come from?

If you could force such a transfer of good luck would you do it even if it left the other with no good luck at all?: Oh no, never. That would be a truly terrible thing to do. Luck comes and goes, and sometimes it turns up when you need it most. Imagine if taking it left the other person unlucky when they needed it, and you didn't need it so badly as they did. Luck makes its own way. Respect it.

Would you take someone’s bad luck upon yourself if you could?: Good and bad, luck has its own way of doing things. If their luck is bad enough I wouldn't mind lending them a hoof or wing, but life is full of ups and downs. That is the point. If there were no downs, where would the ups go? If there was no bad luck, where would the good luck go? No, good or bad, a soquili's luck belongs only to themselves.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff