Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili-stats
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:56 am
What is this?

Soquili stats bonus questions are questions that can be answered monthly for a 2% stat boost in a single stat. You select a soquili of yours and answer the questions as that soquili to get the points (meaning you RP answering the questions as the pony of your choice). The questions will change on the first of each month to reflect the featured stat of that month. You must answer all of the questions to get the stat boost (don’t worry though, there are no right or wrong answers. If you answer all the questions you get the boost).

Variations

Some months there might be a variation on the normal stat questions. These will be one of two things:
-Extra Question Variation
There will be one additional, optional question asked. You may choose to answer it for an extra point. Again, this is optional; you don’t have to answer it (it will be clearly indicated as optional on the form).

-Player’s Choice Variation
You will be asked 6 questions instead of the normal 3. These questions can be about any of the six stats and will likely show up in some sort of random combination.
If you answer all 6 then you will get your 2% bonus for the stat of your choice. There will be a spot in the form to put your choice of strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck, or stamina.
You may only pick one stat. I will not be putting one point in strength and one in luck, or any other variation you can think up.

Rules

-You must have the soquili you’re answering with in your teepee with stats rolled in order to earn bonus stat points. If your soquili is not yet in your teepee or you do not have a teepee you need to wait until you have one.
((To get a teepee, follow the instructions in this thread. To get base stats for a soquili, follow the instructions in this thread.))
-All entries must be posted by 11:59 pm PST on the last day of each month. Any posted afterwards will not count. Please note that Phail is on UK time, and so will not necessarily be around to close this down.
-You must answer all the questions, if you don’t you will not receive the boost. The ONLY exception to this is if the only question left unanswered is the 'Optional' question in the 'Extra Question Variation'.
-You can only enter once a month with one soquili.
-You must answer as the soquili you are entering. That is why you get a few RP stat points applied for doing them.
-Once you post your entry, you may edit it only if there is no strike through it yet. Phail will be adding the stats as you post your entries (instead of all in one big go at the end of the month), so once your post is marked through the stats have been added and you cannot edit your post.
-For co-owned ponies, the stats from one person's entry can only be added to that person's teepee. For example, if person A and person B both co-own a pony and both have that pony's stats in their respective teepees, person A's entry will ONLY boost the stats in person A's teepee and vice versa. However, both person A and person B can answer the questions individually for the same pony so long as their entries are unique.

December's stat is an All-Stat Boost!

Special Rules FOR DECEMBER ONLY:
-This month's bonus stats give a 1% boost to EACH stat, instead of a 2% boost to ONE stat :3
-You may fill in the form multiple times for different Soq UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 5 SOQ PER PERSON, but only one entry per Soq is allowed. Remember - all answers must be written from the perspective of the Soq you are entering with.
-I will be transitioning the bonus stat system next month and altering all the rules to fit with the feedback I've received :3

The Form

Fill this out completely to get your bonus points.

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b] (Note that for this month you can enter UP TO FIVE SOQ, but must fill in a separate form for each!)
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend)[/b]

[b]This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year?[/b]

[b]If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them?[/b]

[b]How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else?[/b]

[b]The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it?[/b]

[b]Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month?[/b]

If you have any questions please PM Phail Ninja.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 am
As you can see we have a new thread! Please read everything carefully!

This is officially open for use!  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:25 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Edana Hatetalon
Link to Teepee: [x]
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Strength

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: Speed is nothing if you have the strength to defeat the cold. I don't run from anyone or anything. ((I bet harpies use feathers and nests on the ground to help keep them warm!))

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: Tsk. A storm will not defeat me! Hope is for the weak.

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: The Hatetalons.

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: It depends on if they are female with feathers or claws? If they are, then I would only free them to see if they were worthy of joining The Hatetalons. Otherwise, they might be freed for food to feed my herd. I might enjoy watching them wither and freeze to death too.

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: Infinitely. I fear nothing.

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: I won't. I will be rid of these questions though....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:29 am
Owner's Name:
xxxxx x blame it on the --- x
Participating Soquili:
xxxxx Conleth
Link to Teepee:
xxxxxTeepee

Which stat do you want the points to go to?:
xxxxx Strength

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?:
xxxxx Conleth snorted slightly. Winter. He honestly didn't have a taste for it. It was too cold, and he wasn't a fan of the cold. But, he could remember countless times he had to endure it in order to escape Damian's chase. "I find that having the strength to continue is an important thing. After all, if you can't continue on, if you give in to the weakness of rest, then you'll be consumed by the cold and, in the end, fall victim to death himself."

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?:
xxxxx Alter now, Conleth frowns. He didn't like these questions. Take everything dear? His Pyralis? No. That would not happen. "She will not be taken from me again. I will fight until I die in order to ensure that. If this storm wants to take her, it will go through me first. She will not be taken." He repeated his first sentence, putting emphasis on it by stomping his hoof.

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?:
xxxxx "My family." It was a simple statement, but he was, in all honesty, a simple stallion. "They give me the strength to continue as I have done for years. I will not let them slip out of my grasp, and I will give them the strength they need as well."

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?:
xxxxx The stallion nodded his head, his eyes growing serious. It wasn't like Conleth to be serious. He generally enjoyed being a big goof ball toward people he knew, and they knew him to do so. "Foals are our future. I would do anything to ensure that they would be able to get free. If that means pulling that tree for days I will do so. They will get free... somehow."

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?:
xxxxx He frowned for a moment, lowering his head in thought. His ears flicked, before he lifted his eyes. Conleth stared for a few moments, before snorting out, a grin forming on his face; the first in several hours. "I could last. I would give up my portions of food to my mate to ensure she could as well. I'm a tough stallion. I can take anything."

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?:
xxxxx Conleth lifted his head, a proud stare in his eyes, with a cocky grin on his features. He shook out his mane for a moment, before turning and starting to walk off. Pausing, he let his head swivel and turn to face the questioner. "Move to warmer ground, of course. I never stop moving, traveling. I'll just take Pyra and head for the warmth of the beach or something. Who knows where the path will take us." Chuckling, he reared up, before surging forward as quickly as his hooves could carry him.  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:20 am
Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Marnie Dorei
Link to Teepee: Here
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Intelligence

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: Marnie blinked at the question. "Run from winter? Why would you want to do that?" She giggled, the fur on her chest swishing with the movement of her diaphragm. "Hmmm, I guess if I could not use speed,I would use my smarts to hibernate in a cave"

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: Marnie frowned at the thought of something taking the one thing left she had in the world. "I would keep Edmund safe with my life." Experience making her gaze hard and true. "What keeps me going is the knowledge that if we get separated, I know we will once again find each other...."

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: Marnie itched to rub her empty belly but kept her hooves planted firmly on the ground. "A bunny of my own to take care of....."

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: marnie half chuckled. "well if I don, I'm sure the foals can help and we can all do it together!"

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: "As long as I need to. I'll eat rocks if I have to...."

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: Marnie smiled cheerfully "Edmund will protect me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:06 pm
Owner's Name: sbuggy166
Participating Soquili: Kenton
Link to Teepee: XXX

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: If you can avoid a troublesome situation without much effort then it is best to do so, but somethings cannot be avoided. Sadly we cannot avoid winter, but as it approaches you can prepare and brace yourself. eat a lot before the season, also find safe shelter that protects you from the cold. you friends by your side many things can be endured.

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: As long as my mate is by my side i can endure anything.

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: It is best to count your blessings. mourn for what was lost, but also be grateful for what was spared. comfort yourself by comforting others.

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: I am strong, and if they were in immediate danger then i would use all of my strength to save them, but if they had time it would be best to seek out the help of others who could help save the foals without being reckless.

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: I am strong and have endured hard things before, my ancestors lived in forests that burnt to the ground, yet here i am, so if i must i will live in this forest were everything freezes over, but one day my foals will tell the tale.

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: My number one priority is the protection and the care of my family and my herd. We are naturally people of flight, but if the time comes, we do know how to fight. These antlers on my head are a gift from the Gods, so i will use them and we will survive.  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:55 pm
Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: Cassava Noctis
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Courage

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: Cassava wasn't quite sure what the question was asking. He glanced around for a moment to see if Pirata was another before giving his head a shake. "Not sure. I'd do what Mistres Pirata tells me too, she's my master." He said with a wag of his tail.

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: A growl escaped Cassava as he thought about a storm taking Pirata out of his life. "Nothing hurts my Master!" He growled. "I'll hurt storm before it can take away Pirata."

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: "Mistress Pirata likes the darkness, and so do I. Dark is good...so are bones. I like bones." Cassava gave a nod of his head. "World needs more darkness, Mistress Pirata says so, and I help her with that."

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: Cassava cocks his head to the side. "Why would I want to free foals? Unless Pirata wants them, then I could do it. Whatever Pirata asks of me I can do it. If I do good job she might give me a bone." He fell silent for a moment before continuing. "If Pirata not want foals then they stay under tree, foals are weak and of no use to the dark plans."

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: He let out a sigh, there were too many questions and he didn't like answering them without Pirata telling him what to say. A second sigh came before he answered. "Survive long as Pirata wants me too. Have plenty of bones to chew on."

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: Cassava stared blankly for a few minutes before he slowly blinked his eyes. "Not sure what you mean. Cassava cause troubles, so...not sure. Pirata would know, she's my master, she tells me what to do, who to bite." Glancing around for a moment Cassava shook his head. "I go now, answering questions not helping Pirata spread darkness to world." With a flick of his tail, which growled slightly, Cassava trotted off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 am
Owner's Name: Ryuukishin
Participating Soquili: Jin-Soo
Link to Teepee: [ X ]

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: You cannot fight winter, but you can try and run from it. It is better to avoid it if possible, prepare against it if not. Anything is better than nothing, I think, for she won't blink twice before claiming another life for her own.

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: My friends. So long as there is a chance to help them, I'll do what I can. What I must.

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: Once again, my friends. I may look strong, but I'm really not. (He chuckles.) I don't know what I'd do if I was all alone in this world.

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: Yes. Perhaps not the physical strength required, if the tree happens to be particularly large, but I'm sure I'll be able to think of something to help.

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: Until spring, I'd hope! I'll do my best to go on, but if it's to be my time, then so be it.

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: I'll do what I can to prepare. Winter is not yet over.  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:33 am
Owner's Name: Revel1984
Participating Soquili: Elliot

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: Speed is always of use to me, if it's cold, i run to keep warm, if it's snowing or anything i run to shelter, Running and Speed is ALWAYS useful.

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: Let it try, i'll fight it!

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: That i have the Hatter and the others around, even if sometimes they can me annoying.

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: Of course i do, i'm Elliot! I'll get them out!

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: As long as i need to, i'll go hungry to make sure the others are fed, i'll run as far as i need to to gather anything for us all to eat.

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: Just a warning? .. *snort* Why are you wasting my time *stalks off*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:44 am
Owner's Name: Nyhility
Participating Soquili: Setsumi
Link to Teepee: here
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Speed

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?:
You have to race the dead of winter to reach any lingering plants as food. And should my speed be lacking, then I use wit and resources to keep me warm while I travel.

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?:
My strength comes from knowing my family is waiting for me at the end of this travel. I'll do whatever it takes to see them again.

In my time of worry and trials, I would think back to my mate Rohkan, and feel immensely grateful that he helped my strength and endurance by running nearly every day.

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?:
Admittedly I am not a mare known for her strength. But I am a mother, and that experience alone will fuel my determination to help the young foals to safety, even if I have to come out of my shell and request outside help.

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?:
This is when I realize the value of traveling in a herd for survival. Hopefully I can find my mate soon and travel alongside him, or I fear I might not last long alone...

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?:
Knowing such complications might arise, I would plan to travel early in the season to avoid the incoming cold and snow.  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:42 pm
Owner's Name: Tenko72
Participating Soquili: Kai
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22590141
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Strength

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: In times like those, the best thing to do is to wait it out. I'll gather good, find shelter, and wait for 'til the hard times have passed. It isn't the most exciting thing ever, but boy, is it effective.

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: If everything dear from me was taken, then I'd be crushed. All I'd have left would be myself. That said, I do believe in myself. I'll pick the pieces up and put them back together again. It'll take time, but I know I can do it.

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: I'd feel fortunate that I'm the practical sort. Doing stupid things wouldn't help me at all in a situation like that.

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: Yes. If nothing else, I know I can do that.

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: I could last about a week.

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: I'll train and become stronger, so I can better deal with dark times like those.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:04 am
Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Taarab
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Speed

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: The Hippogryph scratched at his fur lightly, his healing skin itchy, and he closes his eyes, "I use my brain. I was taught how to handle flint and the Fire-mother spiritstone within my claws... So I'd create a shelter and start a fire. Though honestly, I don't see why I'd have issues with winter: I could just stay in the caves or near the kilns of the guild.."

Taarab frowns slightly, trying to imagine a storm that could take everything away. He knew it was possible -- an earthstrike and an invisible storm of stinging death had been why the flock had relocated, but it was before his time. He'd never encountered a storm with such fury, and even when there were some, most of the flock was scattered across a large territory, and many could quickly take shelter in caves.

He winced as he shifted his weight, uncomfortable with the questions, "The faith that not all will be lost, and that the Flock will be strong enough to rebuild, and that they would need my help to do so, even if it pains me to have lost so many friends and family members. Mourning and wishing to have joined would do no good, I'd have to live on for them." His sky blue mane flopped over his eyes sheepishly, "though I don't know how I'd react if it really happened. I know when I lost my brother Rai, I threw myself into my work... And cried myself to sleep at night when I could no longer keep myself busy."

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?:"Being Alive so I can help the other survivors" Taarab shifted, not really comfortable with how dark the questions were, but muscling through so to speak, "And the knowledge that the flock would not be so easily destroyed."

"Yes.. It's all a matter of getting the right materials, and I know how to make them. I could take a smaller log and a rock, and use it to help lift it if the tree is too large for me or I cant get under it to shoulder it off my back. Rolling it off wouldnt work with the branches so you'd have to cut it off, but doing so might crush them, as would rolling it. Its better to get leverage and lifting it enough that someone could pull them out."

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: The pale hippogryph lifted an eyebrow, flicking his tail, "Why would food be scarce? A lot of these questions seem as if they were designed for an outsider herd.. One with a bit less foresight on preserving food, hunting and gathering and even raising our own purposefully." He cocked his head to the side, somewhat smugly, "Also for those without talons and the knowledge about the Fire-mother spiritstones that glint like gold but instead of being purely decorative, hold the gift of fire..."

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: "We already prepare and are aware of them" Taarab closed his eyes, still tired from his injuries, this conversation wearing his patience thin, "We gather food, we build shelters, have protective shelters in the mountains themselves, and have warmth. Other soquili may winter in the fields, exposed to the elements with nothing but what they can eat from the ground, but.. The flock is better prepared than that."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:35 pm
Owner's Name: Baby Pandah
Participating Soquili: Isi Anowa
Link to Teepee: [X]
Which stat do you want the points to go to?:
Courage

Speed is not always necessary, especially from winter. When speed is of no use it is best to tread carefully and slowly. For example, if you run away from winter, you might slip on the ice and break a leg, and then you would be worse off than when you first began.

Everything dear to me has already been taken from my memory. No storm would threaten me. The need to find my memories gives me courage to carry on in my most hopeless hour. The hope that there was once a happy life there, the hope that there was once a braver and stronger me is what keeps me going when I feel hopeless.

Love. If I could remember being in love or having love in my life that would help me feel fortunate in dark times. I can vaguely remember what I think is my parents. I can remember someone shielding me from the cold and placing holly in my mane. The love that accompanies that memory makes me feel fortunate that it was once in my life.

I am too small to lift the tree, but I can find someone who is strong enough.

As long as it takes. If I am taken by death, then I will only know my memories sooner.

I will keep in mind that it is important not to move too fast and I will remember what love in my life I can so that I may prepare for the troubles that are sure to arise during my journey to finding myself and my memories. I need the courage to continue, the courage to face my fears, the courage to become someone new if I cannot complete my journey.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:48 pm
Owner's Name: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Participating Soquili: Snow Jewel
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Stamina

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: I use my stamina to keep trucking on and just keep going either in the skies or ground. If I couldn't use my speed, it won't kill me because I will still have my stamina

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: My family. My children.... they all are my pride and joy. I wouldn't know what I would have done if it wasn't for them. I have to live for them all.

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: My family along with my children. They are the best treasure any soquili could have.

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: But of course! Even if they aren't my foals, I will treat them like they are and take the tree right off them then nurse them back to health.

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: Very long time. I am one stubborn mare and I have the stamina to keep going.

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: Knowing all of those signs, I would move my family near a shelter near water and food or have our familiars go out when it is not so bad to gather food for the family. We are one strong and hardy bunch, we can get through this with no problem as long as we have each other.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:56 am
Owner's Name: Leopleuradon
Participating Soquili: Rotem Amachi
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Courage

What good is running from the bite of winter, what do you do when your speed is no use to you?: When my speed is of no use to my, I would either make due with my own strength or use my wits to get out of any sticky situation. Sometimes it's better to just face a fight, rather than run away.

A storm promises to take everything dear from you, what gives you courage to carry on in your most hopeless hour?: I would have to endure in the memory of those who I had lost. For I would likely not have the life I have today with them. I would try very hard to live up to their honor and help others to remember them.

What would make you feel most fortunate in such dark times?: KNowing that I am set on the right path by those loved ones whom I lost. I was never lead astray by any of them. Their memory will be enough for me to carry on.

A tree has fallen trapping two foals; do you have the strength to help them get free?: I have a 'small' reputation in the Amachi Clan for my strength, you can bet I'd dry my best to save anyone in trouble, especially the young. I would alwasy look for help if I really needed it, but no worries, Rotem has your back.

The winds blow on and on, food is scarce, how long do you think you can hold out?: It's certainly a scary state of mind at times, brief moments of panic needing to be calmed by reflecting thoughts. It's all about managing what you have, rationing it as long as possible.

This is all but a warning, how will you take these things to heart to prepare for such troubles?: I would immediately become away of food rations and begin gathering as needed. I would likely be on my guard at all times. It could be a challenging time, but I feel if prepared for accidents can be avoided.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff