Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
1/3's Twisted Tea Breedings (Open) RE;p9! Ann;p10! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:43 pm
1/3's Twisted Tea Breedings

Starts: October 1st @ 12am EST
Ends: Sunday October 18 @ 10pm EST
These breedings close with the start of the Last Chance raffle whether I am here to close it or not. Final rolls will happen soon after.

Somebody spilled tea all over your horse children. Now they are tea monsters. Uh-oh.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stop looking at Elliotte. He didn't do it. I'm certain.

Slots
  • Open: One rolled to start, followed by further ones rolled at a time over the course of the event as I finish up the previous breeding. Two rolled at the end of the event to close things off. Total number; ??????
  • CC: Unlikely, but maybe.

Payment
  • PAY WHAT YOU WANT: Each pairing/person pays what they really want to. If you wanna pay anything, you don't have to.

What Exactly is this?
Open: You post a maximum of five couples. When rolled, I get to pick(or roll) the pairing I’m the most inspired by/Feel I can do the greatest justice to within the five.

Also! For this time only you get to choose the gender ratio of your kids! Because the tea deems it too be so.

Rules
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • You get one post, use it wisely. You may edit your post as you like, but please make sure to only post completed forms. If I roll you and your forms are all incomplete I will be forced to re-roll!
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.) See rule above!
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in an unlimited number of pairs, by may only post 5. Each person can post up to five couples, but other people may still use your ponies even if your own post is maxed out.
  • You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Each person will receive one ticket. Each post may only win once, but a second win can be obtained if your couples are posted by someone else. If you are lucky enough to win twice all remaining breedings involving you will be disqualified.
  • Counting Low Luck. Each person can give a low luck tick to one couple. The couple who is listed as counting toward Low Luck at the end of the event is the one that will receive it. Any one couple may only be counted toward Low Luck once during this breeding.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as six or more ponies in a single post. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.
  • Remember, the breedings don't close until the last chance raffle begins! Entries will not be closed and you can keep editing your list even after I've rolled! I will lock the thread while I'm rolling so things won't change while I'm working, but it will be unlocked right afterwards.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:11 pm
[align=center][size=18][b][color=indigo]And that's the power of Love![/color][/b][/size][/align]

[b]USERNAME[/b]:

[quote="1: Mother name x Father Name"]
[b]Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:[/b]
--[b] Genders if three are rolled:[/b]
[b]Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:[/b]
-- [b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img] [url=]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/ OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img][url=]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)

[b]Lifemate?:[/b]

[b]Low Luck?:[/b]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b]

[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on)
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)
[/quote]

[quote="2: Mother name x Father Name"]

Form go here
[/quote]

[quote="3: Mother name x Father Name"]

And here
[/quote]

[quote="4: Mother name x Father Name"]

And here
[/quote]

[quote="5: Mother name x Father Name"]

And here
[/quote]

The Perfect Blend

Spirit Warding
If you don't want ponies with a touch of tea use the following header on that pair.

[align=center][size=18][color=#orange][b]No tea for me![/b][/color][/size][/align]

Tea Twists
If you'd like twists added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

You may list up to 10 likes, and 10 dislikes. Your choices must be tea related, but they can be as broad or as specific as you want. Please remember though that these are suggestions and I'm still free to not use them if I choose.

[align=center][size=18] [color=#A9612C] [b]Elliotte! Stop pouring tea on my children![/b][/color][/size][/align]

[color=#A9612C] [b]Tea themed Likes & Dislikes[/b] [/color]
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dislikes[/b]:

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Low Luck down the road
Use this code to denote which couple will count toward low luck. Remember, even if multiple people choose the same couple for the low luck counter they may only be counted once during a single breeding.

[size=18][color=Blue][b]We're pretty unlucky. Count us in for Low Luck![/b][/color][/size]

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:13 pm
Accident Prone people

Quote:
    --Page 1--
  1. Mindsend
  2. Devil NightShade
  3. Yayoi
  4. dawns_aura
  5. honeyed cuppycake
  6. Kyrieko
  7. Pollack
  8. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  9. Pandora Talie
  10. LunaRei_SilverBlood
    --Page 2--
  11. Phail Ninja
  12. Agneza
  13. Sabin Duvert
  14. stormflower
  15. Amirynth
  16. Of The Epidemic
  17. Kamiki
  18. Rein_Carnation
  19. ATh e a r t
  20. Chibi Hige
    ~Twilight...Angel~
  21. Meepfur
  22. Fatal Irony
  23. Divena
  24. JetAlmeara
    --Page 3--
  25. catmagick
  26. spelldancer
  27. odet amo
  28. xSakura Serenityx
  29. Ruler of Everything
  30. Cheyriddle4
  31. Mia Lovasz
  32. Ryuukishin
  33. AstoriaFallen
  34. DeeJaye
  35. Roniel Targaryen
  36. She-Ra of Etheria
  37. ArashiX
  38. Revel1984
  39. sesshiyasha
    --Page 4--
  40. Shesha Sama
  41. mistalina13
  42. Summer Raaven
  43. Mewsings of An Angel
  44. Fuzzy-Gumdrop
  45. Nisshou H
  46. Tara de Draiocht
    -1st Rolling!-
    -1st Breeding!-
  47. Fea Line
  48. Kyaishi
  49. Ebonrune
  50. MoomoolatteCha
  51. Malikztiah Ankhere
    --Page 5--
  52. Kesmi
  53. dolphingurl
  54. Novablu
  55. Lunadriel
  56. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  57. techabyte
  58. Kira of Flames
  59. Twitchapher the 3rd
  60. Sleet Tempest Snape
  61. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  62. Naru_Uchiha007
  63. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  64. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  65. Kara Asumie
  66. Depawsit
    --Page 6--
  67. Aneiron
  68. samus x
  69. Kaya Wolf Moon
  70. tefla
  71. I Lady Kiya I
  72. Thalea
  73. Mahogany Sunset
  74. LOLTERNATIVE
  75. xxx Yuki Bear xxx
  76. CitrusCupcake
  77. Yumitoko II
  78. Celestial Requiem
  79. DivenasMom
  80. -Diamond-Elephant-
  81. Faithofthefallen
    --Page 7--
  82. Painted Moose
  83. pippi18848
  84. Lestragne
  85. elfstar89
  86. AlexiaSilver
  87. Rita Zyon
  88. Ririka
  89. Tiger_Kisa699
  90. cursedandwandering
  91. Calixita
  92. evil pirate duck
  93. Tygress Dream
  94. Sesshy552
  95. -[The Spoof]-
  96. Natelie
    --Page 8--
  97. Kettyn
  98. ramenli
  99. Vistada
  100. Lady Aria Starstone
  101. Strawberri Stardust
  102. Gracie Loff
  103. junglerunner
  104. Angelique DelaMort
  105. Hyperthymesia
  106. -Nessus-Euenos-
  107. Wasteland Wyvern
  108. Roarie Desu
    --Page 9--
  109. The Dawn of Twilight
  110. Bluedemonwolf
  111. Rhyleigh
  112. Lady Argentum Draconis
  113. Huroggmeten
  114. ProphetOfProfit
  115. Bardess Ookami
  116. Upside.-.Down
  117. [Eskimo]
  118. Niyaru Delacroix
  119. FitzRoyal
  120. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  121. xXToxicIllusionsXx
  122. o-Elixir-o
    --Page 10--
  123. Frezir
  124. Insane Butterfly
  125. C o w b o y P e e p
  126. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  127. musicaloner7
  128. Mameha Otome
  129. Caitlyn Hellstorm
  130. EchoLimaFoxtrot
  131. Nerpin
  132. GrnGriff
  133. Laroawan
  134. Lunarflowermaiden
  135. Epine de Rose
    --Page 11--
  136. Sawaki
  137. UniWingdFox
  138. lysia_nyteblade
  139. Cuppa Darjeeling
  140. Alanna the Pirate Queen
  141. Sareibear
  142. Tudora
  143. Master Wild Mage
  144. Koiasi
  145. LydaLynn
  146. irishgirl1017
  147. Sylent Nyte
  148. Jackariah Beckett
  149. belloblossom
    --Page 12--
  150. ChaosTheories
  151. DarkenWoodWolf
  152. Gl!tch~
  153. Marzipanz
  154. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  155. Puhterodactyl
  156. AislingJuno

List last update: 10/18 @ 10:05PM - Yuki  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:14 pm
Winners!

FIRST:Tamamo x Bear 'The Monstrous Blue' (page 2)

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:33 pm

/sniffs - Something smells ominous... also steeped...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:01 pm
Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa heart

And that's the power of Love!

USERNAME: Mindsend

1: Almase x Sabras Amachi

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: No preference!

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yaaas

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Almase (Mindsend)
User Image User Image
UNCERT | Nude

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Sabras Amachi (Mindsend)
User Image UNCERT
Co Ownership?: NA
Lifemate?: YES

Low Luck?: No

Link to Breeding Agreement: Mmmm

Teepees: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157
Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to previous Generations: Fallo Amachi (Sabra’s Side)

Elliotte! Stop pouring tea on my children!

Tea themed Likes & Dislikes
Likes: Anything from: Moroccan Tea Sets, Arabic Tea sets, Persian Tea sets Turkish.... etc
Anything from Tea Houses from the same areas (Pillows, Hookahs, lanterns, incense burners, rugs etc)
Turkish Coffee
Spiced Teas
Herbal/Floral/Fruit teas
Pokemon Inspired Teastuffs

Dislikes: Coffee Mugs.

2: Melody Forte x Mecho Amachi

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: No Preferences
-- Genders if three are rolled: No preference
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:Yes!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yaaaaas

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:Melody Forte (Leopleuradon)
User Image
Uncert Preggo
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Mecho Amachi (mindsend)
User Image
Uncert
Lifemate?: Yes yes indeed

Low Luck?: Nope

Link to Breeding Agreement: Breeding Agreement

Teepees: Mindsend
Leo

Throwbacks?: Yes please!

Link to previous Generations: Fathers Side:
Almase | Sabras Amachi
Fallo Amachi (Sabra’s Side)
Mothers side: N/A

Likes: Anything from: Moroccan Tea Sets, Arabic Tea sets, Persian Tea sets Turkish.... etc
Anything from Tea Houses from the same areas (Pillows, Hookahs, lanterns, incense burners, rugs etc)
Turkish Coffee
Spiced Teas
Herbal/Floral/Fruit teas
Pokemon Inspired Teastuffs

Dislikes: Coffee Mugs.

3: Alice x Tulgey Cat

We're pretty unlucky. Count us in for Low Luck!
Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Girls
-- Genders if three are rolled: Giiiiirls
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: yaaas

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Alice (Nuclearity)
User Image UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Tulgey Cat (Mindsend)
User Image Uncert
Co Ownership?: N/A

Lifemate?:YES

Low Luck?: Nope

Link to Breeding Agreement:Breeding Agreement

Teepees: Mindsend
Nuclearity's Teepee

Throwbacks?: Yes!
Link to previous Generations:
Tulgey's Father (customed): Etcetera

Whimsical Tea Sets
Cat themed tea sets
Mad Hatter's Tea party
Wonderland counts as Tea right?
Dislikes: ????
Japanese stuff I guess doesn't fit?

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:18 pm

USERNAME: Devil NightShade

1: Grimdark x Bear 'The Unmerciful Black'

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: One of each
-- Genders if three are rolled: CC?
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yessum
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure thing!

Entry Code:
Grimdark (Mindsend / Cajmera) x Bear 'The Unmerciful Black' (Devil NightShade)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional:Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Naked | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Co Ownership?: [ x ] - Believe Caj has full rights, and Mind is not getting a basket.
Teepees: Mindsend, DNS

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure xD
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: Yeeeeeeuuuusss
---Link to previous Generations:

Grimdark:
Mom - Peltless x Dad

Blackie:
1st Gen

FACIAL HAIR
---Do you want the facial hair to be passed on: Y
---Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick): CC >3<
---I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83: Yeus

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
No, IC they would just be using each other for their own benefits, whatever those may be.
OOCly: They would have to fill out separate forms for each breeding.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope, they basically raise themselves after mom abandons them.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
You can do some research, or ask an RP manager for some help. Otherwise RP isn't required if it just isn't working out.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Nope.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers would have a hard time staying in a group for to long, their tendencies to try and fight and kill anything that breaths would cause many squabbles. Not to mention the food supply issues.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Evil incarnate, there is nothing in the but darkness and destruction. They may choose not to kill every creature they meet on sight, only because there may be some rational (in their mind) reason that the creature needs to live.

In other words, they live only to kill, steal, and destroy.

- Dark teas / tea sets
- Broken / Shattered pieces of tea sets
Dislikes:
-Overly flowery
-Super bright colors

2: NightShade x Glacier

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: CC
-- Genders if three are rolled: CC
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: YEEEUUSS
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yeeeus

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Night Shade / Devil NightShade)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Glacier / Twitchapher the 3rd)
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: Not ... yet >3<

Low Luck?: Nupe

Link to Breeding Agreement: xXx

Teepees: DNS, Glacier isn't in Twitche's
Throwbacks?: Sure O3O
Link to previous Generations: Both are 1st Gen

-Glacier's teaset
-Iced Teas
-Boozey Teas
-TEA MONSTERS
-Tea sets with dark roses.
Dislikes:
-Anything overly froofroo

3: Ardat Lili x Cayden

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: YEEEUUSS
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yeeeus

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Night Shade / Devil NightShade)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Cayden / Kamiki)
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: Nupe

Low Luck?: Nupe

Link to Breeding Agreement: xXx

Teepees: DNS, Kamiki's
Throwbacks?: Sure O3O

Ardat Lili:
Mother x Father
Grandmother x Grandfather

Cayden:
Mother x Father

Dislikes:

4: Aranea x Enyalious

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Aranea (CitrusCupcake) x Enyalius (Devil NightShade)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Citrus Devil NightShade

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] (posts #9 & #10)

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: None

---Link to previous Generations: Aranea -
??? x Father

Enyalius-
Mother x Father

-Dark Rose Tea sets

Dislikes:
- Overly bright froofroo things

5: Moonsong x Jhona

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Moonsong (Mewsings of an Angel) x Jhona (Devil NightShade)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | NAKED

Father:
User Image
UNCERT | Wingless

Teepees: Mew Devil NightShade

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] (7th and 8th post)

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Type 4 Dove

Moonsong -
Mother x Father
Great Grandmother x Great Grandfather
Great Great Grandmother x Great Great Grandfather
Great Great Great Grandmother x Great Great Great Grandfather

Dislikes:
CC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:35 pm

USERNAME: Yayoi

1: Firefly x Sibalto

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: No pref~
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Sure
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Firefly/Yayoi)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Sibalto/Latonia de la Cortel)
User Image

Lifemate?: Yes

Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]

Teepees: Yayoi Latonia
Throwbacks?: --
Link to previous Generations: --

2: Mnemosyne x Argent

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Mnemosyne/Yayoi)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Argent/Zee Oddwyn)
User Image

Teepees: Yayoi
Throwbacks?: Sure
Mnemosyne's
Mother Father
Grandfather Grandmother
Great Grandmother Great Grandfather
Great Great Grandfather Great Great Grandmother

Argent's
Mother Father

3: Lovely x Leilan

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Lovely/Yayoi)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Leilan/Fatal Irony)
User Image

Teepees: Fatal Irony and Yayoi

Leilan's Line:

Father
Mother
Grandmother
Grandfather
Great Grandmother
Great Grandfather

4: Wretch x Kosomot

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Wretch/Fatal Irony)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Kosomot/Yayoi)

Kosomot's
Father, Mother

5: Chu'mana x Hok'ee

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Chu'mana/Yayoi)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Hok'ee/Lunadriel)
User Image

Throwbacks?: --
Link to previous Generations: --

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:35 pm

USERNAME:  dawns_aura 

Li Ronen Xolani x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:   one of each
-- Genders if three are rolled:   cc
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:  yes (please ping me if you do, I would love to watch)
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:  yes

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Li Ronen Xolani, dawns_aura
User Image 
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I need one

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers, dawns_aura
User Image 
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a

Lifemate?:  nope

Low Luck?:  not yet

Link to Breeding Agreement:  [ X ] 

Teepees:
Throwbacks?: sure
Bryn is a first gen (kirin/kalona) with a sister Shiera, and a (mock) son Jaehaerys

Ro's -
Parents- Zorana x Xan
Grandparents- Lady Liliah x Sha Gojyo
Sakura Kinomoto x Shaolin Li

Dislikes: nothing

Will-o-th-Wisp ' Wisp ' x Sikkhar

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:   one of each
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:  yes (please ping me if you do, I would love to watch)
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:  yes
Mother:
User Image
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:

---Lifemate?: Yes

RP Approved?: no

Throwbacks?: sure.
---Link to previous Generations: n/a, both are first gen.

Koemi x Nightmare Gottschalk

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:   cc
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:  yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:  yes.

Image of mother: Koemi, dawns_aura
User Image uncert

Image of father: Nightmare Gottschalk, Pink Pandah Bear
User Image

Low Luck?: no
Teepees:
Throwbacks?: not this time

Link to previous Generations: -
Link to Breeding Agreement: here

....Have fun

Israfel x Douma

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:   both girls
-- Genders if three are rolled:   girl,girl, cc
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:  yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:  yes.

Mother: 
User Image 
UNCERT Wingless

Father: 
User Image  User Image
UNCERT Nekkid

Teepees: techabyte

Same Breed Variants: sure
---Templates to Avoid: ---

Giolladhe x Lumriel
Fearthainn x Alexiel
Callan x Bella

Layla Hasina x Giolladhe

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: cc
-- Genders if three are rolled: cc
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: yes

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Layla Hasina, Pandora Talie
User Image UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Giolladhe, dawns_aura
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: no

Teepees: pandora's , dawns'
Link to previous Generations: Both are first gen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:28 pm

USERNAME: honeyed_cuppycake

1: Emiko x Econlockhatchee

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: N / A
-- Genders if three are rolled: N / A
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Emiko | honeyed cuppycake
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Econlockhatchee | mindsend
User ImageUNCERT
Co Ownership?: N / A
Lifemate?: Yes!

Low Luck?: N / A

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here!

Teepees: honeyed mindsend
Throwbacks?: Yes!
Econ's Mom: http://s3.photobucket.com/user/bubblegumstopper/media/Pets/rayne.jpg.html
Econ's Dad: http://s15.photobucket.com/user/soquilipets/media/Lil/Tags/Wenopa.jpg.html
Other Relatives: Nevara Malenie Azn

Likes: Hibiscus, tropical, rose, green and herbal teas. Arnold Palmers. Long Island iced teas.
Dislikes: N / A

2: Istas Misae x Claude

-- Genders if three are rolled: Two girls and one boy would be nice!
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes, so long as we get notified when it happens.
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Istas already has a preg belly! cert uncert

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: LunaRei_SilverBlood | Istas Misae
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: honeyed cuppycake
User ImageUNCERT
Co Ownership?: (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)

Low Luck?: N / A

Teepees: Luna Honey
Throwbacks?: No
Link to previous Generations: N / A

Likes: Pumpkin Spice, Chai, harvesty and fall themed teas. This Tea Set
Dislikes: Fruity teas

3: Stripe x Koko Loco

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Stripe | Yumitko II
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Koko Loco | honeyed cuppycake
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: No

Teepees: Yumi x honey
Throwbacks?:

Likes: Tea snacks like scones and llittle sammiches, mad hatters, coffee painting
Dislikes: Nothing gaudy

4: ??? x >>>

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:
-- Genders if three are rolled:
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Radian | Yumitoko II
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT

Lifemate?:

Low Luck?:

Link to Breeding Agreement:

Teepees:
Throwbacks?:

5: Glain x Shuckles

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (WRITE FULL SOQ/OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (WRITE FULL SOQ/ OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT
Co Ownership?: (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)

Link to Breeding Agreement:

Teepees:
Throwbacks?:

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:25 am

USERNAME: Kyrieko

1: Teagan x Anansi

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Of course!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Teagan | Kyrieko
User Image
UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Anansi | Tirokio
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Nope
Teepees: Kyrie, Tiro

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: None!

Throwbacks?: Sure!
Teagan: Father, Mother

2: River Nocturna x Rhamiel

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: River Nocturna | Kyrieko
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )
pregnant stage: I want one plz!

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Rhamiel | Wasteland Wyvern
User Image
Uncert Naked

Teepees: Kyrie's Teepee, Wyvern's Teepee

---Lifemate?: Yes!

---Templates to Avoid: Roman nose, Sturdy footed /wo fetlocks

Throwbacks?: Sure, both are gen 1 so have fun <3
---Link to previous Generations: n/a

3: Mother name x Father Name

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Paavai | Jackariah Beckett
Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one!

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Sandsablaze | Kyrieko
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Kyrie, LadyF

RP Approved?: Nope

Throwbacks?: Sure! =D
---Link to previous Generations: Both are Gen 1, randos are fine!

4: Alarion x Reaper of Lost Hearts

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Alarion | Kyrieko
Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Reaper of Lost Hearts | Kyrieko
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Kyrie

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A (self pairing!)

RP Approved?: Nope

Throwbacks?: Sure! =D
Alarion:

Reaper:

5: Heliotrope x Andromeidis

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Heliotrope | Kyrieko
User Image UNCERT, NO WING
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Andromeidis | sesshiyasha
User ImageUNCERT

Low Luck?: Nope!

Link to Breeding Agreement: [X]

Teepees: Kyrie, Sesshi
Throwbacks?:
Heliotrope's Side:
Parents- Dark Side x Sanguine

Sanguine's Side:
Mother, Grandmother, Grandfather
Father, Grandfather,Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, Great-Grandfather

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:42 am

USERNAME: Pollack

1: Fiorella x Maral De Luxure

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Two girls
-- Genders if three are rolled: Two girls, one boy.
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes! Please do, just ping us so we can watch!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yeeeeeeep.

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Fiorella/Pollack)
User Image
UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Maral De Luxure/Sage_the_vampric_angel)
User Image

UNCERT

Lifemate?: HELL NO.

Low Luck?: No.

RPed couple?: No.

Link to Breeding Agreement: Hell has frozen over.

Teepees: Sage doesn't have one / Pollack Teepee
Throwbacks?: Yes please~
Link to previous Generations: Fio's daddy. / Fio's mommy.

Likes: Flower tea sets, Black teas, Loose leaf teas, Spice teas, Dark themed tea sets, Strong teas.
Dislikes: Bitter tea, Modern tea sets, Coffee mugs (So uncivil!), Cube tea cups.

2: Keiko x Mire

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: One girl, one boy.
-- Genders if three are rolled: One girl, One boy, CC on basket.
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yeeessssss
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: YEESSSSSS

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Keiko/Pollack)
User Image
Her uncert with items Uncert without items
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Mire/sage_the_vampirc_angel)
User Image
[Uncert]
RPed couple?: No.
Link to previous Generations: Mire's father Mire's mother
Mire's grandfather Mire's grandmother.
Mire's great grandfather Mire's great grandmother
Mire's great great grandfather Mire's great great grandmother.

Keiko is a first gen but have fun with her Japanese backround?
Link to Breeding Agreement: [<3]
Preferred colorist(s): Anyone.

Likes: Flower tea sets, Japanese tea ceremony, Gyokuro tea , Loose leaf teas, Spice teas, Dark themed tea sets, Asian themed tea sets, Strong teas.
Dislikes: Bitter tea, Modern tea sets, Coffee mugs (So uncivil!), Cube tea cups, Arabic tea.

3: Miki x Necropolis

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Both girls.
-- Genders if three are rolled: Two girls, CC last basket.
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yesssss.
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: YEEESSS.

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Miki/sage_the_vampirc_angel)
User Image UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Necropolis/ Pollack)
User Image UNCERT

Low Luck?: Nope!

RPed couple?: No, not offically.
Link to previous Generations: Miki's father. Miki's mother.
Miki's grandfather Miki's grandmother
Miki's great grandfather Miki's great grandmother.

Preferred colorist(s): Anyone!

Likes: Flower tea sets, Black teas, Loose leaf teas, Spice teas, Dark themed tea sets, Strong teas, light airy teas, Meat dishes paired with tea, Rotted tea leaves.
Dislikes: Bitter tea, Modern tea sets, Coffee mugs (So uncivil!), Cube tea cups, white tea.

4: Ashoka x Alauddin

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: One boy, One girl.
-- Genders if three are rolled: One boy, One girl, CC
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yeeesss
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yeesss
Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT Nekkid

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Suurree
---Templates to Avoid: Just bull moose antlers or the female unicorn tail if you wanna get crazy with the traits.

---Link to previous Generations: Alauddin's mother. / Uncert without headscarf

Likes: Flower tea sets, Black teas, Loose leaf teas, Spice teas, Dark themed tea sets, Arabic teas, Green leaf, Mint leaf teas.
Dislikes: Bitter tea, Modern tea sets, Coffee mugs (So uncivil!), Cube tea cups, Asian teas, Over steeped tea, Strong tea.

5: Kaia x Lil'Tut.

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: At least one girl. CC or roll for rest.
-- Genders if three are rolled: At least one girl. CC or roll for rest.
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yeeep!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yeeeeeeeep! Just ping me please so I know!

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Epee's/ Polly's

---Lifemate?: Yes! (FINALLY.)

RP Approved?: No.

Same Breed Variants: Suuure?
---Templates to Avoid: Braided mane for females and males.

Throwbacks?: Oh lawd yes please I adore this family.
---Link to previous Generations: Mother / Father
Grandmother / Grandfather

Likes: English teas, Arabic teas, Flowery teas, Spiced teas, Cinnamon tea, Classical tea sets, Coffee, Sweet tea.
Dislikes: Dark teas, Broken tea sets, bitter teas, Dark tea sets.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:13 am

USERNAME: sage_the_vampirc_angel

1: Santeria x Nithhogr

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: two girls

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Santeria (Pollack)

User Image [Uncert]
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Nithhogr/ sage_the_vampirc_angel)
User Image [Uncert]

Lifemate?: yes

Low Luck?:nope

Throwbacks?: YES PLEASE!
Link to previous Generations: Grandfather. Grandmother.
Father. Mother.

Likes: Flower tea sets, Black teas, Loose leaf teas, Spice teas, Dark themed tea sets, Strong teas.
Dislikes: Bitter tea, Modern tea sets, Coffee mugs (So uncivil!), Cube tea cups.

2: Teenti illum x Samil

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Two girls
-- Genders if three are rolled: Three girls

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Teenti illum, owned by sage_the_vampirc_angel
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Samil, owned by [X]Natty-Chan[X]
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: yes

Teepees: Sage doesn't have one
Nattys Teepee
Link to previous Generations: Samil's parents:
Mother
Father
Teenti's parents:
Mother
Father
Teenti's grandparents:
Grandmother
Grandfather

Likes: Flower tea sets, Black teas, Loose leaf teas, Spice teas, Dark themed tea sets, Strong teas. strawberry tea, pomegranate tea, and that tea they serve in most Chinese restaurants,

3: La Sirine x Hearse Macabre

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: cc
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: yus
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: yus

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: La Sirine/ Sage_the_vampirc_angel
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Hearse Macabre/ sage_the_vampirc_angel
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: nope

Low Luck?: nope

Link to Breeding Agreement: n/a both are mine

Teepees: don't have sorry
Throwbacks?: (sure
Link to previous Generations: n/a both first gen

Likes: Flower tea sets, Black teas, Loose leaf teas, Spice teas, Dark themed tea sets, Strong teas. strawberry tea, pomegranate tea, and that tea they serve in most Chinese restaurants,

4: Lady Viviane Pendragon x Asariel

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: two Females
-- Genders if three are rolled: all the girls
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yep!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yeeep!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Lady Viviane Pendragon/Pollack)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Asariel/sage_the_vampric_angel)
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: Yes indeed!

Link to Breeding Agreement: The royal marriage agreement.

Teepees: Pollack's / Sage does not have one
Vivane’s side:
Mother / Father

Asariel’s side:
Mother / Father

----

Grandmother on Father’s side / Grandfather on Father’s side

----
Grandmother on Mother’s side / Grandfather on Mother’s side

-----

Great Grandmother / Great Grandfather

----

Great GREAT grandmother / Great GREAT grandfather

5: Black Aggie x Omaka

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: girl, boy
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yeeeep
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yeeeeep

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Black Aggie/sage_the_vampric_angel)
User Image UNCERT / UNCERT WITHOUT CLOAK
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Omaka/Pollack)
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: [xXx]

Teepees: Pollack's / Sage does not have one
Link to previous Generations: Omaka’s Mother / Omaka’s Father
(Bonus is Omaka’s dad twin brother: Omaka’s uncle )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:29 am

USERNAME: Pandora Talie

1: Keiyani x Hyacinth

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: sure
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: sure

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Pandoras]
Sakura doesn’t have one

RP Approved?: no

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: yes

2: Lihi Xiang x Nostalion

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: sure

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Pandora - Lyda

Same Breed Variants: Sure
Throwbacks?: Sure!

3: Maexxna Dustwallow x ZugZug

Entry Line: Maexxna Dustwallow (Jackariah Beckett) x ZugZug (Pandora Talie)

Image of mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Image of father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

1. Heart's July 2015 Breedings (Maexxna Dustwallow x ZugZug)
2. Uta's Aug 2015 Breedings (Maexxna Dustwallow x ZugZug)
3. Deej's Sept 2015 Breedings

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Pandoras
Jackariah Beckett
Throwbacks?: Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
Mae: Can be found here.

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ x ]

4: Eluna x Eiros

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: one of each
-- Genders if three are rolled: 2F 1M
Mother:
User Image
UNCERT Markings
pregnant stage:I want one
Father:
User Image
UNCERT
Teepees: Pandoras]
Sakura doesn’t have one

RP Approved?:No

Low Luck?:No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: sure

5: Spinel x Calaeron

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Spinel (Kamiki)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Calaeron (Pandora Talie)
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: no

Link to Breeding Agreement: X

Teepees: Kamiki’s
Pan’s

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:32 am

USERNAME: LunaRei_SilverBlood

1: Calamity x Pachu'a

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes - but I would like to be notified if/when it happens

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Calamity ( LunaRei_SilverBlood )
Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Pachu'a ( Bardess Ookami)
User Image
UNCERT
Co Ownership?: -

Teepees: Luna
Bardess Ookami

Autumn Themes
Earthy Tea
Cracked / chipped cups
Dislikes: Nothing to 'strange' No tea monsters coming out of the chest please >.> (Should there be edits added)
No coffee mugs

2: Lelandi x Haborym

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes - but I would like to be notified if/when it happens

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Lelandi ( LunaRei_SilverBlood & .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )
Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings )

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Haborym (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. )
User Image
UNCERT
Co Ownership?: Co-own for Lelandi – We’re both getting baskets

Teepees: Luna & Pumpkin

Cracked / chipped cups
Dislikes: Nothing to 'strange' No tea monsters coming out of the chest please >.>
No coffee mugs

3: Nantosuelta x Wendigo

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Nantosuelta - LunaRei_SilverBlood
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Wendigo - Ririka
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: Link

Teepees: Luna / Ririka's
Throwbacks?: -

Herbal tea vs. black Tea
Chinese Tea sets
Japanese Tea sets
Native American tea set
Cracked / chipped cups
Dislikes: Nothing to 'strange' No tea monsters coming out of the chest please >.>
No coffee mugs

4: Tranquility x Maramu

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Sure - Just so long as I'm notified!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yup

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Tranquility - LunaRei_SilverBlood
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Maramu - Nyhility
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: YES

Low Luck?: No~

Teepees: Luna / Nyhility
Throwbacks?: -

No coffee mugs

5: Chastity x Polar

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes - So long I'm notified

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Chastity - LunaRei_SilverBlood
User Image UNCERT Pregger uncert Preggers cert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Polar - Lunadriel
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Luna / LunaD

Chastity
Amitola and Lucianna
Grandparents: Krysta & Viscoso
Great Grandparents: Starshine & Kanati

Polar
Mother - Laikaylah x Father - Glacier

Likes: Teapots, Floral teas, Fruity~ Whatever would look best really ^^
No coffee mugs
No matcha

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas