Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:45 pm
Quote:
I pippi18848 would like to co-own my basket with Fantasy_Rocks13

-Both Fantasy and I get RP rights
-Both of us must agree on a mate should s/he be romantically involved.
-Both of us decide on a name once it comes out of it's basket

Should there ever be any breedings it will go as follows:
1st Breeding: A basket will go to Pippi
2nd breeding: A basket will go to Fantasy
3rd breeding: We will decide what to do with the basket.

Should there be a third basket we shall discuss what to do with the basket with the other parent's owner.

This basket eventually became Del'Nal and I am dissolving the co-ownership since according to her profile she has not logged in since Dec. 2012. Should she come back she will get full rights to any of Del's future spawn or relation of. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:03 pm
Theidren
Theidren
I, Theidren, agree to share ownership of Cheveyo with Yttra.

1. Theidren Keeps Cert rights for now.
2. Both owners have the right to display Cheveyo in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
3. Both owners have the right to roleplay Cheveyo, provided a reasonable effort is made to keep his personality consistent. Any major personality changes should be discussed between owners beforehand.
4. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
xxx4.a. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Cheveyo over the course of his breedings.
xxx4.b. Yttra will receive the first basket of her choice from the first breeding.
xxx4.c Any other baskets will be discussed between all parties involved in the breeding.
xxx4.d Each owner may freely enter any breeding contests (as long as the mated pair has been discussed.)
5. Neither owner may give away their portion of ownership, they may only give their rights to each other.

I am dissolving this co-ownership while Yttra love is AFK with RL things and because I am working on plots and things.

Agreed!!  

Yttra

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:02 pm
Raging Bibliophile
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Calamity Jane with Raging Bibliophile

User Image

RP Rights: Raging Bibliophile will have IC and OOC rp rights, but she must be active with rp at least once a month, as real life permits.

Breeding Rights: Raging Bibliophile will have rights to Calamity Jane's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Calamity Jane's second breeding.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Calamity Jane

Life Choices: Drastic life choices, such as joining a herd or getting a life mate must be agreed upon by both owners.

If for any reason Raging Bibliophile disappears or does not meet the rp requirements with out pming Kaliskanny, Kaliskanny has the right to revoke the co-ownership and retain full rights...but that most likely will not happen.

I agree!

Due to inactivity, I'm retaining full rights to Calamity Jane. I have not heard from Raging Bibliophile since February. Should they return, things will be worked out at that time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:18 pm
I, Lt Gnatty-Bug, agree to share ownership of Thierry with Space Fer Rent.

1. Both owners have the right to display Thierry in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Both owners have the right to roleplay Thierry, provided a reasonable effort is made to keep his personality consistent. Any major personality changes should be discussed between owners beforehand.
3. Breedings are to be discussed between both owners on a per case basis. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Thierry over the course of his breedings. The owner may elect to give that basket away, or keep it, as they see fit.
4. Each owner can freely enter their horse in a breeding contest if one comes about.  

Lt Gnatty-Bug

Witty Shapeshifter

Space Fer Rent

Familiar Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:19 pm
Lt Gnatty-Bug
I, Lt Gnatty-Bug, agree to share ownership of Thierry with Space Fer Rent.

1. Both owners have the right to display Thierry in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Both owners have the right to roleplay Thierry, provided a reasonable effort is made to keep his personality consistent. Any major personality changes should be discussed between owners beforehand.
3. Breedings are to be discussed between both owners on a per case basis. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Thierry over the course of his breedings. The owner may elect to give that basket away, or keep it, as they see fit.
4. Each owner can freely enter their horse in a breeding contest if one comes about.

Agree!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:02 pm
I, ShadowsCursed, am co-owning Santaro with NinebB0nesFr33d

User Image

RP Rights: NinebB0nesFr33d and ShadowsCursed have any and all rp rights, but personality must remain the same. Life story will be plotted between ShadowsCursed and NinebB0nesFr33d together.

Breeding Rights: ShadowsCursed chooses the first partner and receives a basket with no questions asked. NinebB0nesFr33d chooses the second partner and receives a basket with no questions asked. ShadowsCursed AND NinebB0nesFr33d must agree upon the final partner together, but NinebB0nesFr33d will be the one to receive the basket.

Should there be a third basket in the breedings, the person responsible for that breeding is responsible for finding a partner OUTSIDE of the co-ownership to be fair with partners breeding with Santaro.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Santaro

Life Choices: Drastic changes will be worked out between ShadowsCursed and NinebB0nesFr33d. Should the brother of Santaro be successfully won in customs, both co-owners of Santaro agree to co-own the brother as well.

Should NinebB0nesFr33d break any of these set boundries, I reserve the right to break this co-ownership.

ShadowsCursed

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:05 pm
ShadowsCursed
I, ShadowsCursed, am co-owning Santaro with NinebB0nesFr33d

User Image

RP Rights: NinebB0nesFr33d and ShadowsCursed have any and all rp rights, but personality must remain the same. Life story will be plotted between ShadowsCursed and NinebB0nesFr33d together.

Breeding Rights: ShadowsCursed chooses the first partner and receives a basket with no questions asked. NinebB0nesFr33d chooses the second partner and receives a basket with no questions asked. ShadowsCursed AND NinebB0nesFr33d must agree upon the final partner together, but NinebB0nesFr33d will be the one to receive the basket.

Should there be a third basket in the breedings, the person responsible for that breeding is responsible for finding a partner OUTSIDE of the co-ownership to be fair with partners breeding with Santaro.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Santaro

Life Choices: Drastic changes will be worked out between ShadowsCursed and NinebB0nesFr33d. Should the brother of Santaro be successfully won in customs, both co-owners of Santaro agree to co-own the brother as well.

Should NinebB0nesFr33d break any of these set boundries, I reserve the right to break this co-ownership.

<3 Woah, unexpected.
Yes, I definitely agree Stacia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:25 pm
I, CheshireKttty, am giving full ownership of this soquili, to Yushika.  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:42 pm
CheshireKttty
I, CheshireKttty, am giving full ownership of this soquili, to Yushika.
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

Eeeep! I accept <33 Thank you!

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:00 am
This co-ownership agreement is between SylverStar and Malomy for Pythagoras

Display Rights: Both SylverStar and Malomy have full display rights, signature and teepee.

Roleplay Rights/Plotting Rights: Both Malomy and SylverStar will have full RP rights.

Breeding Rights:
First Breeding: Malomy has full rights to this breeding.
Second Breeding: SylverStar has full rights to this breeding.
Third Breeding: Will be decided when it comes around

Life-Altering / Major Decisions:
This will be discussed between both before taking place

Breaking Ownership: Malomy cannot break the Co-Ownership agreement but can relinquish her rights if she so chooses. SylverStar can break the agreement If Malomy is not active on Gaia for 6 months or more without notice and full rights will go back to SylverStar.

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Malomy

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:07 pm
SylverStar
This co-ownership agreement is between SylverStar and Malomy for Pythagoras

Display Rights: Both SylverStar and Malomy have full display rights, signature and teepee.

Roleplay Rights/Plotting Rights: Both Malomy and SylverStar will have full RP rights.

Breeding Rights:
First Breeding: Malomy has full rights to this breeding.
Second Breeding: SylverStar has full rights to this breeding.
Third Breeding: Will be decided when it comes around

Life-Altering / Major Decisions:
This will be discussed between both before taking place

Breaking Ownership: Malomy cannot break the Co-Ownership agreement but can relinquish her rights if she so chooses. SylverStar can break the agreement If Malomy is not active on Gaia for 6 months or more without notice and full rights will go back to SylverStar.

Agreed! And thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:31 pm
Co-ownership between ~Lady Kanna~ and Noga Eldritch for Kalila

RP rights
Both have OOC and IC RP rights.
Stats can be in ~Lady Kanna~’s and Noga Eldritch's teepees.
Usida can be displayed in Noga Eldritch's teepee in any way.
Background and Plots will be worked out between both parties.

Breeding Rights

All breedings will be discussed with both owners, especially in the case of a lifemating.
~Lady Kanna~ has full basket rights to first breeding.
Noga Eldritch has full basket rights to second breeding.
Final breeding will be discussed between both owners.

Others
Both have sig rights.
Both have Familiar attachment rights
If Noga Eldritch were to disappear without notice/contact for 6 months, full ownership will be reverted back to ~Lady Kanna~.
The above statement does not work in reverse.
Noga Eldritch can choose to relinquish rites at any time, after which full rites would return to ~Lady Kanna~.

Format borrowed from Kara Asumie with permission. heart

Noga Eldritch

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Noga Eldritch

Sparkling Fairy

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:35 pm
~Lady Kanna~
Co-ownership between ~Lady Kanna~ and Noga Eldritch for Kalila

RP rights
Both have OOC and IC RP rights.
Stats can be in ~Lady Kanna~’s and Noga Eldritch's teepees.
Usida can be displayed in Noga Eldritch's teepee in any way.
Background and Plots will be worked out between both parties.

Breeding Rights

All breedings will be discussed with both owners, especially in the case of a lifemating.
~Lady Kanna~ has full basket rights to first breeding.
Noga Eldritch has full basket rights to second breeding.
Final breeding will be discussed between both owners.

Others
Both have sig rights.
Both have Familiar attachment rights
If Noga Eldritch were to disappear without notice/contact for 6 months, full ownership will be reverted back to ~Lady Kanna~.
The above statement does not work in reverse.
Noga Eldritch can choose to relinquish rites at any time, after which full rites would return to ~Lady Kanna~.

Format borrowed from Kara Asumie with permission. heart

Noga Eldritch

I agree~~ ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:03 pm
Co-ownership Agreement between LunaRei_SilverBlood and .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
User Image

.Tortured. .Pumpkin. gets sig rights/image rights. All other rights, including Roleplay and Breeding rights, go to LunaRei_SilverBlood.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:15 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Co-ownership Agreement between LunaRei_SilverBlood and .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
User Image

.Tortured. .Pumpkin. gets sig rights/image rights. All other rights, including Roleplay and Breeding rights, go to LunaRei_SilverBlood.

Yup! <33  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games