Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[Quest 4] Eggstraction (Ahriman & Co.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:48 pm
Quote:
- It seems as if the villagers now want you to collect some eggs. Some untainted, un-miasma fused precious wyvern eggs from an exotic wyvern couple that sadly passed away. You must scale a very high mountain in order to get these eggs.

- Your character is dropped off at the base of the mountain. The goal is to climb the mountain and get the egg. To scale the mountain, you must write a jaunty 250 word post of your character scaling the mountain. You can do this as you please, there are plenty of angry nesting minipets, boulders, and possibly giant serpents blocking your way. As you reach the top, obtain the egg, and you are ready to begin your descent.

- Every single creature possible, especially rolling sand lobsters, will try to destroy your egg. Roll 1d4 four times and match your dice roll to the prompt below to reach the bottom of the mountain. Yes, repeats do happen if you roll a repeat. Your egg has 10 HP. If you make it down without the egg reaching 0 HP (breaking) you made it!

1) A sand lobster rolls right into your egg and nearly breaks it! -2 HP
2) Strange velociraptor minipets are hungrily staring at your egg. They try to attack it! -1 HP
3) A giant snake smacks you with its giant tail. Ouch! -3 HP
4) Nothing happens. You were lucky!

gaia_star If you successfully get an egg to safety, you get herbivore egg. It is considered a quest item. Add it to your quest item list

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:57 pm
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh," Ahriman groaned, holding up one gold-laden arm to shield his delicate eyes. There wasn't actually any light to block - it was actually rather dark with all the miasma choking the village and preventing anyone from seeing farther than ten feet in front of them. He was sprawled lazily over the back of his own extra-long tail, which was bearing the brunt of the uphill climb as it looped up and over the various crags and boulders in the path.

A shah-in-waiting was far too important to have to do any walking. Even this slithering should have been beneath him. It was only acceptable because the rules said he wasn't supposed to dirty his shoes with something as mundane as walking.

He jangled again as he rolled from one side to the other, smoothing out the wrinkles in his royal robes. Being a prince was hard work.

OOC

Character Name: Ahriman
Faction: Monster Student
Appearance: o u kno
Miasma meter 0
Items obtained:

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:20 am
"AJ! AJ! Are we gonna eat the eggs this time?" The Head asked. "Nope, Bro, we've to take them back to the villagers like last time." said AJ. "WHYYYYYY? The egg is so big! They should share with us!" It complained like a kid seeing a jar of candies but not allowed to eat one. The boil chuckled lightly, "Because new baby wyverns, aka dragon babies will be grown from it. Do you wanna kill a baby dragon?" The head shook its head all shocked, "NOOOOOOOOOOO! Dwa's a good kid. Dwa won't kill a cute little dragon!"

He stopped at the base, seeing another figure with a coil of spiky - tail, it should be a tail since it's moving. "Hello, they ask you to help getting the eggs as well? I'm AJ, what's your name?" He smirked and walked over until he was next to the boil. "Dwa!" The Head introduced itself as well.

It shoved its head to look at the boil, "I like your accessories, they are kira~kira beautiful, like treasure! I love treasure, I hoard treasure!" It'd shown its collected hoard to the new creepson if not they were outside somewhere unknown.

OOC

Character Name: AJ
Faction: Monster Y2 student
Appearance: Y1 appearance -> no art for Year 2 appearance, but currently looks like THIS w/o glasses.
Miasma meter: 0
Students: Every time you gain Miasma, multiply it by x2. So, in a prompt if you gain +2 miasma, it is actually +4 for you.

Items obtained: Perfect Steak + Whale Fin + Rusted Key + Machalite Ore

Molten Tigrex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:49 am
Ahriman seemed surprised by the sheer informality of their introduction. The monster sat up suddenly, glancing between AJ and Dwa. His yellow eyes went wide for a moment before he could rein back his expression.

"I," he began, striking a dramatic and glittery pose,"I am Ahriman al-Amadur, Prince of the Speartip Crag, Descendant of the Great World-Serpent, Guardian of the -"

His list of royal titles was cut short by the second head, leaving him to fume in silence.

"You have a discerning eye," he remarked slowly, reaching up to touch one of the many gold bangles hanging from his head. "If you have such a hoard, you must be princes of a nearby kingdom. What land do you rule over?"

OOC

Miasma meter 0
Items obtained:

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:08 am
Dwa the head was a young kid in his age, thus it couldn't distinguish whether Ahriman is Ahriman al-Amadur, Prince of the Speartip Crag or Descendant of the Great World-Serpent? Confused, it called out its own name, thinking it would be a nice return. The crimson eyes blinked at his question, it didn't remember they are some sorts of princes, and so it looked at AJ for the answer.

AJ, who let the two boils chatted smiled and joined, "We're from the desert afar, Prince Ahriman. We don't own anything, we believe in freedom in all." The serpent-dragon boil said, omitted the fact that they were not any prince at all but merely citizen in an oasis city. Head nodded because AJ was always right.

"Do you love desserts or confectionery?" asked AJ. "AJ! We need to save those poor baby eggs from other bad animals." Head reminded him it wasn't time to talk.

Molten Tigrex

Molten Tigrex rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:10 am
"What a strange kingdom you both have," Ahriman mused. "Freedom! Hah."

"Of course! I'd banish anyone who didn't." It made sense to him, anyway. "Have you ever had sugar-coated rat tails? The servants made them every year for the winter holiday, they were always my favorite."

At the summit was a nest of strange-looking eggs. Ahriman gingerly picked up one in both clawed hands and turned back to the descent. Immediately, a pack of small, vicious looking dinosaur minipets began to jump and claw at the egg. They were quickly dissuaded by a swipe of his ridiculously long tail.

Ahriman turned back to AJ with a smug smile, one fang sticking out. "Shall we?"

EGG HP: 9
1/4

OOC

Miasma meter 0
Items obtained:

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Meegane rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:30 am
Quote:
4) Nothing happens. You were lucky!

Hearing the new buddy like confectionery, AJ beamed. "That's awesome, I could invite you for tasting next time I bake. By the way, I've some spookies with me, wanna try?" Might Ahriman pick a spookie or not, they set off.

AJ picked up an egg and Head curled up around it like an egg holder. "Baby, shush, I'll protect you." it whispered. The boil clapped at the brilliant tail swiping. "That's nifty, Ahriman. Sure, we're good to go." He returned with a smirk. "Bro-" he jabbed a thumb at the tail head coiled, "will protect the egg."

Molten Tigrex

EGG's HP: 10/ 10
Turns: 1/4  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:32 am
The raptors had regrouped for another attempt on the egg. How unfortunate for them that they had to contend with a crown prince! He knocked them aside again, hopefully for good.

"What kind of spookies?" He asked nonchalantly as he sent one last raptor flying. "They don't have raisins in them, do they? I hate raisins."

EGG HP: 8
2/4

OOC

Miasma meter 0
Items obtained:

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Meegane rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:53 am
Quote:

AJ simply watched the mini battle as it's rude to take the glory and joy from one's fight, though his blood was warming just watching it. "Orange Frosted Cranberry. Bro's suggestion. We were supposed to have a field trip." He shrugged, dodging the flying raptors at ease.

"NO! THAT'S NOT YOUR EGG!" Head suddenly yelled with angry hisses. "YOU'RE NOT A DRAGON AND IT'S DRAGON EGG! YOU THIEF!" It snapped at the snake wanted to steal its egg. "THEY'RE MINE." The head bit on the tail of the snake and swung it, until it became a circle and it released the grasp. "GO HOME YOU'RE DRUNK!" It can't even distinguish its only egg from the wyvern's.

Molten Tigrex

EGG's HP: 7/ 10
Turns: 2/4  
Molten Tigrex rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:10 am
"Field... trip?" A lot of AJ's words and phrases seemed strange. "Are you surveying this land for future conquest?"

Something slammed into the egg without warning.

"Ah!" The creature had already bounced away before there was anything Ahriman could do. He brushed a hand over the egg, checking to make sure it hadn't been broken. That had been a close call. "I won't let these beasts destroy my egg. We need to move faster!"

EGG HP: 6
3/4

OOC

Miasma meter 0
Items obtained:

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Meegane rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:26 am
Quote:
1) A sand lobster rolls right into your egg and nearly breaks it! -2 HP

"Yup field trip and nope. The bus was supposed to make a stop at somewhere near the town, you know? I took a selective class that arranged a field trip but ended up here." He looked at Ahriman, "Are you also a student from Amityville Academy?" Near the town, there was only one school, he inferred.

Knock!

"AH MY EGG~!" Head hissed again, when something small bumped into its egg. The body coiled up around the egg loosened so that it could peek around for cracks. It sighed in relief when it seemed to be alright. "AJ! Yesssssssss! We need to move fasterrrrrrrrrrr." The fork tongue exposed in the opened mouth flickered as if it hid a mini snake there.

Molten Tigrex

EGG's HP: 5/ 10
Turns: 3/4  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:34 am
"I was on my way to enroll before I was..." He tapped the egg lightly with a few claws. "Interrupted --"

The raptors were not deterred after all - if anything, there were more of them now. It was becoming a race back to civilization ahead of the raptor army.

EGG HP: 5
4/4
HERBIVORE EGG ACQUIRED

OOC

Miasma meter 0
Items obtained: Herbivore Egg

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Meegane rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:02 am
Quote:

While Ahriman was loved by some dinosaur minipets, AJ had attracted all the serpents to him. "Oh a freshman, welcome to Amity-" He would have welcome the student for the school if not a snake wanted his attention. " 'Not that I like you or something!' it said. " Head translated the hiss it left before smacking and curling(?) around AJ's leg and slithered off.

"That's cute." AJ said, checking on the poor egg Dwa has rested its head on and wrapped it around with its long body. AJ followed after Ahriman who dashed off like a storm and the raptor army that chased behind him like a car racing. He punched some lizards off the path while Head protected his egg, sending raptor flying seemed a fun game to the boil enjoyed fighting.

Molten Tigrex

EGG's HP: 2/ 10
Turns: 4/4

[ Quest item Herbivore Egg obtained~! ]  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out