Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❷ Johto Region
Violet City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:23 am
"Violet City"
Connecting Land Routes:
Cherrygrove City, Dark Cave, Sprout Tower, Union Cave, Goldenrod City, National Park, Ruins of Alph, Ecruteak City

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Violet City is located in central Johto. It is the third city encountered in Johto by the player. Pokémon Trainers often come to Violet City in order to win the Zephyr Badge from Falkner, the Violet Gym Leader, who specializes in Flying-type Pokémon. The city has three entrances, one from the east via Route 31, one from the south via Route 32, and one from the west via Route 36.

Location specific items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sky Plate: Flying type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a flying type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

User Image TM Aerial Ace: 30 Posts

█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
Gymleader: Falkner
Badge: Zephyr badge
Prize: Any Tier 1 TM, HM Cut and Rock Smash, Old Rod becomes available, and +20 exp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pidgey▐ Normal/Flying▐ ♂▐ Lv 13▐ 130/130 HP▐ Ability: Keen Eye - Prevents pokemon with this ability from losing accuracy▐
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ◆ █►▐ Quick Attack▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ Makes Contact▐ Priority: +1▐ 40
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ Makes Contact▐ 40
█ ◆ █►▐ Sand-Attack▐ Ground▐ Status▐ Lowers target’s accuracy by one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Gust▐ Flying▐ Special▐ 40▐ Hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of Fly for double damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pidgeotto▐ Normal/Flying▐ ♂▐ Lv 17▐ 170/170 HP▐ Ability: Keen eye - Prevents pokemon with this ability from losing accuracy▐
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ Makes Contact▐ 40
█ ◆ █►▐ Roost▐ Flying▐ Status▐ Restores half max HP, User loses Flying-type until next turn▐ Can only be used 5 times in battle
█ ◆ █►▐ Gust▐ Flying▐ 40▐ Hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of Fly for double damage
█ ◆ █►▐ Quick Attack▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ Makes Contact▐ Priority: +1▐ 40

█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
Pokemon Appearances:

-5 rp posts are required, then roll a 10-sided dice. This will determine the Pokemon that appears. In the next post, roll a 4-sided dice to determine level of the wild Pokemon.

Wild Pokemon:
1= Bellsprout
2= Rattata
3= Hoppip
4= Mareep
5= Ekans
6= Rattata
7= Bellsprout
8= Pidgey
9= Wooper
10= Aipom

Pokemon Levels:
1= Lv. 6
2= Lv. 7
3= Lv. 8
4= Lv. 9  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:39 pm

User Image

Giovani Versechi

Olivine's Troublemaker

&~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~&

Ok, so I had spent like a whole hour typing making a post. Only to have it disappear somehow when I posted it. Thats super frustrating and I dont really want to type it out again, so hear is te basic run down. Gio left Aiden and Fey at the Pokecenter to run to the Mart before they left town. A Skarmory crashed I to him from the sky and knocked him down. It was a gift from Jasmine. She included a letter explaining Mega Evilution to Gio and it had Lucarionite and a Mega Braclet. Lucario Mega Evolved. Also in the letter it was revealed that the Skarmory was his from when he used to be at her Gym. She wished him luck on the next few Cym battles and gave him a hint on how to beat the next Gym Leader. After that Gio rejoined Fey and Aiden. Again I apologize but if you saw the actual length of the post then you would understand the frustration.

My Pokemon

Pokemon with me:

Metang
Lv 13
Hp 260
Clear Body
Careful, Is a a bit of a dreamer
Magnet Rise- Pokemon hovers, ground moves don't affect it for five turns
Metal Claw- 50(raises users attack)
Take Down- 90(1/4 recoil)
Confusion- 50 || 1/4 chance of confusion

Exp:3/21
Held Item:

Pawniard
User Image

Lv 7
Hp: 140
Ability: Inner Focus
Quiet, Likes to attack things
Scratch-40

Exp:11/17
Held Item:

Totodile ♂
Lv 12
Hp 240
Jolly, likes to goof off
Ability: Torrent
Attacks
Scratch- 40
Leer- Lowers target's defense
Water Gun-40
Rage-20(increases by 5 each turn till end of battle)

Exp 17/22

Lucario♂
Lv 35
Hp 700
Ability: Justified
Lax, Likes to play
Aura Sphere-80 does not miss
Poison Jab-80 (1/3 chance of Poison)
Foresight-|| lets Fighting and Normal type hit Ghost type
Thunderpunch-75 (1/4 chance of Paralysis)

Exp: 7/17
Held Item:Nothing

Skarmory
Lvl 11
HP 220
Ability
,Enjoys fighting

Held Item: none

Quotes

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
0/3
Posts for wild encounter:
53/5
Posts for trainer encounter:
51/20
Item search=Heart Scale:
52/10

Inventory

Bag

Metal Coat
Heart Scale x0
Pokedex-x1
Masterballs-x3
Poke Balls-Unlimited
Potions-Unlimited

Badges:
Kanto:

Johto:
Zephyr Badge

Pokegear Numbers

1.Professor Elm
2.Fey
3.Aiden
4.Alice Flowers
5.Rosette Fairmont
6.Shayna Snow

OCC:  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Before Natalia knew it, she had been transported back to Violet City's Pokemon center before she had the chance to find Raphiel and beat the ever loving crap out of him. Instead, she was hauled off to have her leg looked over, where it was quickly deemed broken. That was no surprise if the sharp shooting pains up and down her leg were any indication. What was surprising however, was that after Nurse Joy fit her leg in a proper cast, Natalia was told she would have to be in a wheelchair for at least a week, and the news was met with a very loud and audible "WHAT?!". Natalia couldn't be confined to a wheelchair. It was unthinkable. She was going to go stir crazy if she had to sit still and be stuck inside this pokemon center for a week, but she was forced to stay, not only by Nurse Joy's strong insisting but Aiden's as well.

The first two days went by just fine, Natalia was admittedly pretty exhausted from the events of the ball, but by the third day, she was wide awake and restless. Aiden tried to help by keeping her company and playing games with her, but Natalia felt like she could never quite get comfortable, always sitting or laying down in the same positions all day. She spend a lot of time recalling the events of the ball piece by piece and catching up in her journal, but by the sixth day she was done, and knew she would go out of her mind if she didn’t get out of this stupid wheelchair and the dreary, boring Pokemon center. The wounded girl stared dully out of her room window, tapping her pencil on there desk and staring at her finished journal entries, then shifting her gaze to the window and watching the rain fall. Some weather for Valentines day, it was about as depressing as she was being right now. Natalia could practically see the grey clouds forming over her own head, rumbling and threatening to start raining on her. If Aiden and Aria had refused to let her out of the center before her ful recovery, they certainly weren’t letting her out in this weather. Natalia heaved a sigh and sat back in her little chair, shifting uncomfortably in the thick leather seat.

Nyomii was curled up contently on Natalia’s lap, though Natalia’s melancholy attitude was slowly getting to the Espeon. “Such dreary thoughts…. Cheer up dearie~ Today has only just begun!” Nyomii offered telepathically, but Natalia only huffed. “That’s precisely why I’m upset. Another long boring day of being stuck in this stupid wheelchair. I can’t even go outside or wheel around town, not in this weather. I mean I could but there’s no way in hell any of you would let me.” She snorted. Nyomii considered Natalia’s point, but shook her head. “Today might not be as uneventful as you think. It is Valentines Day after all.” Natalia rolled her eyes. “What’s so special about it anyways….” She said dismissively, meaning her head on a hand and flicking a piece of rubble off the arm of her chair. “Couples go all goo-goo eyed at each other and girls get to walk around with giant stuffed Teddyursa dolls. Maybe the rain isn’t that bad of a thing today, because then I don’t have to sit and be forced to watch everyone else.” She mumbled, seeming dead set on spewing out as much negativity as possible. It was really upsetting Nyomii, who knew Aiden’s plans and didn’t want Natalia going and breaking the poor boy’s heart by being this prickly and pessimistic. Nyomii lept off of the girl’s lap, and Natalia made no move to stop her, even pretending not to notice. ”Now listen here, I want no more talk of this filth. Your depressing attitude is practically polluting the air.” Nyomii scolded, but Natalia remained put, sulking and glaring out the window

- - Where am I...?: Violet City
- - Who's With Me...?: Nyomii
- - What's Going On Here...?: Just finished writing in my journal...
- - Current Outfit: Cover Up Much...?
- - Team OOB: User Image
- - Counters: -/- Movement | 78/5 Pokemon Encounter | 99/20 Trainer NPC | Aklor Egg 9/50 | Item Bumps: -/-
- - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Natalia's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Blaze | | Level 17 | 340/340 HP | Flash Fire | Brave Nature, A Bit of a Tomboy | 9/27 EXP | Holding: Charcoal | Brick Break (75, Breaks Through Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even On Pokemon with Fighting Immunity), Leer (Lowers Defense), Smokescreen (Lowers accuracy), Fire Blast (110, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image User Image Nikolai | | Level 18 | 360/360 HP | Contrary | Sassy Nature, | 23/28 EXP | Holding: N/A | Tackle (50), Leer (Lowers Defense), Leaf Storm (130, Lowers user's special attack by two stages ), Leaf Tornado (65, 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage )

User Image User Image Kyurem | | Level 18 | 340/340 HP | Pressure | Lonely Nature, Adamant and Slightly Aggressive | 0/19 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55, Lowers target's speed by one stage), Dragon Rage (40, unaffected by weakness/resistance), Imprison (Prevents opponent from using attacks known by the user), Ancient Power (60, 1/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage )

User Image User Image Flora | | Level 24 | 480/480 HP | Huge Power | Vain Nature, Selfish and Snooty | 16/24 EXP | Holding: Mawilite | Play Rough (90, 1/10 chance to lower attack), Iron Head, (80, 3/10 chance of flinching), Fake Tears (Lowers Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages ), Vice Grip (55)

User Image User Image Reaper | | Level 14 | 280/280 HP | Levitate | Quiet Nature, Likes to Observe | 7/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep), Lick (30, 3/10 Chance of Paralyze), Spite (Target's Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Can only limit one move per pokemon. )

User Image User Image ??? | | Level ?? | ???/??? HP | ??? | ??? Nature | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Move1, move2, Move3, Move4

[Inactive]

User Image User Image Plazma | 0 | Level 21 | 420/420 HP | Levitate | Impish Nature, Likes to Play Pranks | 6/21 EXP | Holding: N/A | Discharge (80, 3/10 chance of Paralysis), Astonish (30, 3/10 chance of flinching), Uproar (90, lasts 3 turns, and user can't sleep for the duration of the uproar), Confuse Ray (Confuses target)

User Image User Image Calliope | | Level 19 | 380/380 HP | Natural Cure | Jolly Nature, Very Motherly and Nurturing | 14/19 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sky Attack (140, 1- Charge, 2- Attack; 3/10 chance of flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit ), Sing (Puts opponent to sleep ), Dragon Rush (100 damage; 1/5 chance to flinch), Mist (Negates negative stat changes for five turns)

User Image User Image Wisp | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Natural Cure | Timid Nature, Bashful and Skittish | 1/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Tackle (50), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target), Astonish (30, 3/10 chance of flinching)

User Image User Image Nyomii | | Level 18 | 360/360 HP | Magic Bounce | Calm Nature, Very focused and works well under pressure | 0/17 EXP | Holding: Mind Plate | Quick Attack (40, Priority +1 ), Psychic (90, 1/10 chance of lowering target's special defense by one stage), Dazzling Gleam (80), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image Medication

User Image National Pokedex

User Image i-Pod + Headphones

User Image Worn Journal

User Image Sketchbook

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x9

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x3

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Thunderstone

Badge Case

User Image

User Image -Zephyr Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM 01 Cut

User Image - TM 51 Roost

Koukaze
I know that feel ; w; I'm so sorry Ko... -hugs-

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image

♦ ♦User Image ♦ ♦

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

Where am I? Pokemon Center~
Who am I with? Fey and Thalia~
How am I feeling? Worried, but trying to stay positive~
What am I thinking? ' Maybe this will help…’
Counters:
Movement: 1/3
Wild Pokemon: 83/5
NPC Battle: 102/20
Item Quest: Heart Scale: 10/10 (Unclaimed)
Super Potion: 30/30 (Unclaimed)
Quick Claw: 23/50
Mareve Egg: 9/50
Level 10 Mienshao, Level 10 Gengar, Level 1 Shiny Goodra, Level 11 Charizard (Unclaimed)

✦ ✦ Everything else after they had all agreed on going down to the basement to give Raphiel what was coming to him seemed like a blur. Aiden remembered seeing the gas enveloping him and his friends, and the footsteps of the other attendees seemed to grow further and further away. Before he knew it, they were back in Violet City, where they had been before the Ghastly had whisked them off to the ball. His first priority, of course, had been to take Fey to the Pokémon Center as quickly as possible, as it had sustained considerable damage from when the chandelier had fallen on her and was possibly broken. Aiden had made a makeshift splint using the materials October had provided them, hoping that it would hold together well enough until they could get proper medical attention. Of course, it was no surprise when Nurse Joy’s verdict confirmed that Fey’s leg was indeed broken, however, the news that she would have to be in a wheelchair for a week blindsided the girl as she shouted out in disbelief and shock at the proposal. Aiden felt bad that she would be forced to remain here for a week while they waited for her leg to recover, but Nurse Joy had insisted that they not travel while Fey was still recovering. Therefore, he had to agree with the nurse’s judgment and insisted that Fey stay in the Center during her recovery.
The first two days went by without a hitch, Aiden took Aria to Nurse Joy so that her injuries could be healed, and spent most of the time visiting with Fey to make sure she was doing alright. She didn’t seem to have much complaint, since she was rather burnt out from the events of the ball. Aiden was too, to be honest, and he felt that taking some time to gather their bearings and recover before making their way to Azalea would be good for them. Gio had said he would run some errands to get ready for when they would move on, though Aiden had told him that he was free to move on ahead since he doubted the boy would want to stay in Violet City for an entire week. As for October… he wasn’t even certain if the girl had gotten her first Gym badge yet or not, but she was also more than welcome to go along with Gio to Azalea if she wanted. As much as Aiden appreciated it if they did want to stick around, he didn’t want to them to feel like they were being held back when they were free to push on ahead. Besides, they had each other’s contact information, so they would be able to keep in touch no matter how far away they were. Aiden reminded himself to get October’s number at some point in time as well, that way everyone within their little circle of friends could stay connected. By the third day, Fey was much more alert and rather restless, clearly wanting to get out of the chair as soon as possible. But Nurse Joy had strictly told them to remain in the Center, so Aiden tried to keep her occupied by playing games with her. Still, Fey seemed to be quite uncomfortable, she was always shifting positions every few minutes or so whenever she was sitting in the chair or lying on the bed. Aiden did his best to help her however he could, and spent much of the remainder of his time catching up in his journal. He hadn’t written much in it ever since they had gone off to the ball, and recounted as much of the details of what had happened at the event as possible as the days ticked by.
It was Valentine's Day now, and Aiden was sure that Fey would much rather be anywhere else than in the Pokémon Center on a day like this. It was raining outside as well, and there was no way Fey was going to be leaving the Center in this kind of weather. But Aiden just couldn't help it, he hated seeing any friend of his so downtrodden and miserable, especially on Valentine's Day. So he took it on himself to go outside in the downpour and head to a little store a couple blocks down that sold all kinds of little specialty items for holidays and occasions like this, carrying Thalia along with him since he knew the Sylveon wouldn’t want to be left alone. Aria had pointed out the store to him during their stay at the Center, saying that it had been the same store she had gotten his Cheshire Cat costume for Halloween from. The costume, unfortunately, hadn’t survived the treatment it had undergone at the ball, and Aiden ended up having to discard it shortly after Fey’s treatment. Aria came along as well, holding an umbrella she had grabbed from a coat rack in the Center so that they could keep themselves dry during their walk. The Delphox winced slightly whenever her footpaws splashed a small puddle that had formed in little dips in the walkway, not exactly fond of getting wet due to being a Fire-type.

"So tell me, Aiden, what exactly are we looking for at the store?" Aria asked, curiosity flashing in her eyes as she looked towards him, "It's Valentine's Day, you know, they're bound to have all kinds of candy and little gift-type things for that special someone in your life~ Thinking of picking out something special for Fey?" Aiden gave a small smile and nodded in return. "Of course~ She just looks so depressed from being trapped in that wheelchair, I figure I'd get her some gifts to help cheer her up a little," he answered, wondering what exactly he should get for her. Aria, being the Psychic-type that she was, already knew what he was thinking and was quick to offer up some suggestions. "Well, maybe a plushie or two would be a nice, thoughtful little gift for her~" the Delphox cut in, chuckling softly, "Some candy would be sweet as well~ Something substantial and good, nothing like those typical chalky-tasting hearts with the various lovey-dovey lines on them, you know?"
Aiden had to admit that Aria had some fine suggestions, and they immediately got to shopping when they reached the store. Although they only meant to get only a few of the Pokémon plushies on sale, Aria kept finding more and more of them that she thought were absolutely adorable and adding them to the cart. Aiden didn't argue with her, though, it would be a bit more expensive, sure, but the more the merrier as they say. As for the candy... Aiden found himself drawn towards the shelf filled with various flavors of Pocky, shocked and awed at the sheer amount of them since he had grown up with only knowing the classic chocolate and strawberry flavors. He may as well have grabbed at least one box of every flavor, though he got a few more of the strawberry cream ones than anything else. Aria added in her own contribution with a few packets of fruity heart-shaped gummies and boxes of chocolates, and they gladly brought their findings up to the register to pay.
They were soon making their way back to the Center, Aiden carrying two well-stuffed bags of goodies in both hands while Aria held the umbrella for them. “Goodness… I think we may have gone a bit overboard with the shopping, Aria,” the blonde-haired boy commented with a laugh, “Rather expensive, but I guess it’s not that big a deal. Fey’s worth every single penny that we spent today if you ask me~” Aria chuckled, shaking her head as she waggled a finger at him.
“Oh nonsense! There’s no such thing as going ‘overboard’ when getting gifts for your Valentine~ I’m sure Fey will enjoy what we got for her today~” the Delphox chimed, her tail bouncing behind her in a jovial manner. Even though most of what they’d bought was for Fey, Aria had slipped in a few gifts of her own for Nurse Joy, Nyomii, and Ario too. It wouldn’t feel right to leave out the woman she had come to know and love for many years as well as the Espeon she had developed a deep fondness for and the Lucario she had come to adore much more than she cared to admit on Valentine’s Day, after all. Upon entering the Pokemon Center, Aria smiled as she closed the door behind them and put the umbrella away, reaching into one of the bags and taking out a box of chocolates from one of the bags. “You go ahead and head to Fey’s room~ I’m going to go deliver this gift to Nurse Joy, I’ll catch up in a minute~” she said with a foxy grin, nodding to Aiden as she headed off with the chocolates in hand to find the pink-haired woman.
Aiden smiled and nodded in return as Aria went off, adjusting the bags in his hand and holding Thalia with the other as he headed down the hall with the many rooms. Fey’s room wasn’t too far from the main lobby, and he had no troubles at all with finding it. Gently setting the bags down by the doorframe, he reached up and gently eased the door open enough to peer inside. Sure enough, Fey was inside, staring out the window at the rainfall outside and looking absolutely crestfallen as she shifted about uncomfortably in her wheelchair with Nyomii standing nearby. Aiden gave a small, sad smile, hoping that maybe all of the shopping he and Aria did would help to cheer her up a little. “Knock knock~” he called out in his usual bright, cheerful tone as he opened the door, grabbing up the bags he had put down as he made his way into the room. He gave a wide smile and a nod towards Nyomii, grateful that the Espeon had made sure she wouldn’t be completely alone while he had been out and about. ”Thank you so much for keeping her company, Nyomii~ It’s much appreciated,” he said lightly, gently setting down Thalia so that he could have both hands free.
” Fey…” the Sylveon said softly, sensing the melancholy aura radiating off of the girl as she padded closer to the wheelchair. She greeted Fey by gently nudging her leg, making sure that it wasn’t the injured one as to avoid possibly hurting the girl. Aiden smiled gently, moving over towards Fey and gently placing the bags down on the floor nearby. ” Seems Thalia’s worried about you,” he said as he looked towards the Sylveon, before his eyes roamed back over to Fey, ” It’s been nearly a week now, so hopefully you’ll be up and out of that chair by tomorrow at least~ I figured that since its Valentine’s Day, I’d get a little something to help cheer you up so you aren’t completely miserable the whole day~” She would likely be curious about the bags and what was in them, but Aiden didn’t want to spoil the surprise just yet, making sure the bags were closed up tight enough to not reveal the contents within. ✦ ✦

(( Outrageously Odd Cincinnos: ------------ ))

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Samoa│ │ Level 18 │ 360/360 HP │ Sheer Force │ Adamant: Reserved and Stand-offish │ 12/28 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bite (60; 3/10 Flinch) ; Leer (Lowers Defense one stage) ; Hydro Pump (110) ; Rage (20; Increases by 10 if used in succession when user is hit)

User Image User Image Daguerro │ │ Level 15 │ 300/300 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Timid: Loyal, loving, and tenacious │ 7/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Quick Attack (40; Sure to strike first) ; Tail Whip (Lowers Defense one stage) ; Sand Attack (Lowers Accuracy one stage) ; Thunderbolt (90 ; 1/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Natalia│ │ Level 24 │ 480/480 HP │ Pixilate │ Calm: Extremely timid, kind-hearted, motherly, selectively mute │ 11/22 EXP │ Held Item: Pink Bow (+10 to Fairy-type attacks) │ Dazzling Gleam (80) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Draining Kiss (50 ; User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt in HP) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Aria│ │ Level 13 │ 2600/260 HP │ Blaze │ Modest: Thoughtful, cunning, mild-mannered│ 5/21 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Role Play (Copies target’s ability) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 1/5 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Psychic (90 ; 1/10 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Fire Blast (110 ; 1/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Evelynn│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Illusion │ Hasty: Mischievous, caring and loving, a bit of a glutton, loves to entertain│ 8/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (40) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Pursuit (40 ; Double damage dealt to switching opponents)

User Image User Image N/A│ │ Level ? │ ?/? HP │ N/A │ N/A│ 0/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Move 1 ; Move 2 ; Move 3 ; Move 4

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Kaizer│ │ Level 27 │ 540/540 HP │ Intimidate │ Hasty: Protective, hard-headed, wary│ 7/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Dragon Pulse (85) ; Fire Fang (65; 1/10 Burn or Flinch) ; Bite (60; 3/10 Flinch) ; Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 Paralysis or Flinch)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Great Ball x 1 User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berry x5 User Image Salamencite User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Crystal Shard x1 User Image Heart Scale x 1 User Image Pink Bow x 1 (Held by Natalia) User Image Sketchbook w/ Pencil User Image Ocarina

SpectralEternity

Koukaze
Sorry that you lost your post, Kouks x3 *huggles* We've all experienced that problem at some point during roleplaying

Kina Inzuka

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

“Knock knock~” A familiar, cheerful voice called as Aiden entered the room. Natalia wasn’t entirely surprised, he’d been trying to cheer her up ever since they’d gotten back from the ball. Sometimes it worked, other times Natalia just attempted to grin and bear his unwelcome presence so that he felt he’d helped her, and then sigh in relief once he left. She had almost no energy to play Fey these days, and it was exhausting when she actually had to try to keep up the act for him. However, today there would be no acting. Now that Aiden was here, Nyomii smiled and made her way towards the door. “Not a problem Aiden dear~ But I’ll take my leave now.” Nyomii reassured him as the boy thanked her for keeping Natalia company, and before he could speak up again, snuck out the door to go find Aria.

Natalia grimaced internally, knowing this had to be some kind of set up. No doubt Aria had taken part in this too, seeing as she wasn't with Aiden either like she normally was. Natalia broke from her thoughts however as a gentle nudge came at her legs, and she glanced down to see Aidens cute little Sylveon Thalia. She couldn't help but smile at the fairy and gently scratch behind her ears. Aiden pointed out that the little cutie seemed to be worried about her, and Natalia hesitated. "Well my mood hasn't exactly been stellar today, and she always seems to know when I'm feeling less than spectacular, so if I were her, I'd be worried about me too...." Natalia said flatly with a light sigh. She eyed the bags Aiden had brought in with him as he set them down and explained that she should be out of the chair by tomorrow, so today since it was Valentines Day he'd gotten some gifts to lift her spirits and get her through the last day of misery. “Well….. I appreciate the thought….” She said tentatively. The bags seemed to be chock-full of goodies. Surely they weren’t all for her? How much had he payed? Already Natalia was starting to feel the guilt well up within her. She couldn't stop herself from starting to blurt her opinion. “But to be honest I’m probably going to be miserable until I can get out of this chair. You didn’t have to go and….” She shut herself up, not wanting to appear ungrateful, but she had never liked valentines day. Hate was probably a strong word, Natalia didn’t hate valentines day, but a part of her did loathe it. Maybe it was the jealousy that she felt seeing every single girl around her with their boyfriends and their stuffed animals and chocolates and various expensive gifts, knowing she would never feel those feelings or have that kind of treatment, not because she couldn’t be loved, but rather, she wouldn’t let anyone treat her that way, even if she wanted to be. It only made matters worse that now Aiden was here, doing exactly that. “A-aiden, look, I….” Natalia sighed, feeling conflicted and running a hand through her hair. “I don’t want anything, really. Thank you for thinking of me, but….” She offered a small apologetic smile, more like a wince. She was really being rude, and she felt terrible for rejecting a gift before she even knew what it was, but she really didn’t feel comfortable with this.

- - What's Going On Here...?: Fending off Aiden's generosity
- - Counters: -/- Movement | 78/5 Pokemon Encounter | 100/15 Trainer NPC | Aklor Egg 10/50 | Item Bumps: -/-
- - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Natalia's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Blaze | | Level 17 | 340/340 HP | Flash Fire | Brave Nature, A Bit of a Tomboy | 10/27 EXP | Holding: Charcoal | Brick Break (75, Breaks Through Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even On Pokemon with Fighting Immunity), Leer (Lowers Defense), Smokescreen (Lowers accuracy), Fire Blast (110, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image User Image Nikolai | | Level 18 | 360/360 HP | Contrary | Sassy Nature, | 24/28 EXP | Holding: N/A | Tackle (50), Leer (Lowers Defense), Leaf Storm (130, Lowers user's special attack by two stages ), Leaf Tornado (65, 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage )

User Image User Image Kyurem | | Level 18 | 340/340 HP | Pressure | Lonely Nature, Adamant and Slightly Aggressive | 1/19 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55, Lowers target's speed by one stage), Dragon Rage (40, unaffected by weakness/resistance), Imprison (Prevents opponent from using attacks known by the user), Ancient Power (60, 1/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage )

User Image User Image Flora | | Level 24 | 480/480 HP | Huge Power | Vain Nature, Selfish and Snooty | 17/24 EXP | Holding: Mawilite | Play Rough (90, 1/10 chance to lower attack), Iron Head, (80, 3/10 chance of flinching), Fake Tears (Lowers Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages ), Vice Grip (55)

User Image User Image Reaper | | Level 14 | 280/280 HP | Levitate | Quiet Nature, Likes to Observe | 8/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep), Lick (30, 3/10 Chance of Paralyze), Spite (Target's Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Can only limit one move per pokemon. )

User Image User Image ??? | | Level ?? | ???/??? HP | ??? | ??? Nature | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Move1, move2, Move3, Move4

[Inactive]

User Image User Image Plazma | 0 | Level 21 | 420/420 HP | Levitate | Impish Nature, Likes to Play Pranks | 6/21 EXP | Holding: N/A | Discharge (80, 3/10 chance of Paralysis), Astonish (30, 3/10 chance of flinching), Uproar (90, lasts 3 turns, and user can't sleep for the duration of the uproar), Confuse Ray (Confuses target)

User Image User Image Calliope | | Level 19 | 380/380 HP | Natural Cure | Jolly Nature, Very Motherly and Nurturing | 14/19 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sky Attack (140, 1- Charge, 2- Attack; 3/10 chance of flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit ), Sing (Puts opponent to sleep ), Dragon Rush (100 damage; 1/5 chance to flinch), Mist (Negates negative stat changes for five turns)

User Image User Image Wisp | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Natural Cure | Timid Nature, Bashful and Skittish | 1/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Tackle (50), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target), Astonish (30, 3/10 chance of flinching)

User Image User Image Nyomii | | Level 18 | 360/360 HP | Magic Bounce | Calm Nature, Very focused and works well under pressure | 0/17 EXP | Holding: Mind Plate | Quick Attack (40, Priority +1 ), Psychic (90, 1/10 chance of lowering target's special defense by one stage), Dazzling Gleam (80), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image Medication

User Image Worn Journal

User Image Sketchbook

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x3

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Thunderstone

Badge Case

User Image

User Image -Zephyr Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM 01 Cut

User Image - TM 51 Roost

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:32 pm

User Image

Giovani Versechi

Olivine's Troublemaker

Giovanni had barely made it inside in time to escape the rain. He sat in the lobby and waited on Fey to roll out with Aiden in toe. They had told him he could move on to the next town but after all they had been though in such a short time he couldn't help but decline the offer. It wouldn't have been proper he felt. To suddenly disappear, would make him feel like a terrible friend. He knew he could always go to Azalea and scout ahead or even battle the Gym leader. However it could wait. Besides, he had a new Pokemon. Even if it was an old friend. Also his Lucario had Mega Evolved so his stay was more than worth the wait.

Gio stared out a window and watched the rain come down. Even though the weather was bad outside the PokeCenter had a certian je ne sais quoi. Almost as if there was a holiday he had forgotten or missed. Even Lucario failed to realize that it was a holiday. At least Lucario had the excuse of being a Pokemon in his defense. For this though, Lucario rested himself the same as his Trainer. Except he meditated and dozed off while his Trainer just sat and stared

My Pokemon

Pokemon with me:

Metang
Lv 13
Hp 260
Clear Body

Exp:4/21
Held Item:

Pawniard
User Image

Lv 7
Scratch-40

Exp:12/17
Held Item:Lucarionite

Totodile ♂
Lv 12
Hp 240
Jolly, likes to goof off
Attacks
Scratch- 40
Water Gun-40

Exp 18/22

Lucario♂
Lv 35
Hp 700
Lax, Likes to play

Exp: 8/17

Skarmory
Lvl 11
HP 220
Ability
,Enjoys fighting
Peck-35
Swift-60
Leer- lowers targets defense
Sand Attack- lowers targets accuracy

1/15

Quotes

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
2/3
54/5
52/20
Item search=Heart Scale:
53/10

Inventory

Bag

Metal Coat
Heart Scale x0
Pokedex-x1
Masterballs-x3
Poke Balls-Unlimited
Potions-Unlimited

Badges:
Kanto:

Johto:
Zephyr Badge

Pokegear Numbers

1.Professor Elm
2.Fey
3.Aiden
4.Alice Flowers
5.Rosette Fairmont
6.Shayna Snow

OCC:Tis ok, I normally dont mind but it was a wicked long post  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:42 pm
User Image

♦ ♦User Image ♦ ♦

User Image

What am I thinking? ' Maybe this will help…’
Counters:
Movement: 2/3
Wild Pokemon: 84/5
NPC Battle: 103/20
Quick Claw: 24/50
Mareve Egg: 10/50
Level 10 Mienshao, Level 10 Gengar, Level 1 Shiny Goodra, Level 11 Charizard (Unclaimed)

✦ ✦ One shopping spree later, Aiden and Aria had rounded up a grand amount of plushies and candy for Valentine’s Day as they were making their way back to the Center. Aiden was fairly surprised at the large haul they had ended up with after the fact, he couldn’t recall a time in his life that he’d ever spent so much just for Valentine’s Day. Hell, he could hardly remember the last time he ever spent a meaningful Valentine’s Day with anyone for that matter. Back on Five Island, Valentine’s Day was treated a bit differently than how most others did it. It was a celebration of love and friendship, where everyone in the town would gather in the central market square for a large banquet, festivities, and exchanging of candy and other gifts among each other. No one was left out of the festival, and everyone had a good time in general as the celebrations lasted through the day and well into night. It was a little like the Halloween ball they had recently gone to, except there was no fancy mansion and certainly no ghosts, zombies, or anything like that. Couples came together to dance the night away, children would run around and play together, everyone would exchange gifts among each other… Aiden missed the traditions of his home island quite a bit, especially since he had been exposed multiple times to how Valentine’s Day was performed in the more mainland locations. Couples would buy candy and gifts for each other, ladies would walk around with giant stuffed animals in one arm and their lovers on the other… Here, Valentine’s Day seemed to be more oriented solely around couples rather than a community celebration type event, which was why he often thought it rather strange yet saddening the more he thought about it. He had always spent Valentine’s Day with his parents and his best friends back on Five Island during the festival, recalling watching his mom and dad dancing together beneath the silvery glow of the moon while he and his friends munched on the candy they’d given each other. Now that they were no longer around, the occasion just felt really depressing and lonely most of the time… His old Pokémon team had provided some comfort and helped to dispel the loneliness, but after that fateful battle that ultimately killed them, Aiden had never really found much of a point to celebrate days like Valentine’s Day or Christmas for a long while. There was really no purpose in them when he didn’t have anyone else to spend them with, after all.
Aria couldn’t help but feel a bit accomplished as she eyed the bags loaded with goodies. Fey had been in seemingly a perpetual state of melancholy as of late, and the Delphox just couldn’t stand watching the girl sulk and sigh each and every day. Aiden had been trying his best to cheer her up whenever he could. Sometimes it worked and helped to lighten her mood up a little, other times it just seemed that Fey was faking being cheered up until he left. Aria was just glad that Aiden was trying everything he could to help ease her through her recovery, even if being caring and helpful was mostly a thankless job. Upon reaching the Pokémon Center, Aria grabbed a box of chocolates from one of the bags and took her leave to find Nurse Joy, assuring Aiden that she would come to join them in a bit. The Delphox smiled towards him, nodding briefly towards the bags he was carrying.
“Oh, and save a package or two of those gummy heart candies if you don’t mind~” she added with a light chuckle, since she had gotten a little something for Nyomii and Ario as well so that they wouldn’t be left out of all the Valentine’s Day festivities. Aiden smiled and dipped his head to her. “Sure thing~ See you in a bit,” he responded lightly, watching as the Delphox padded off in search of the familiar pink-haired nurse with the box of chocolates in hand. Once she rounded a corridor and disappeared from sight, the blonde-haired boy made his way to Fey’s room, which was a little ways down from the main lobby area. He peered into the room a little as he eased the door open, before announcing his presence and making his way inside with the bags in tow. Nyomii said that it wasn’t a problem in response to his thanks for keeping Fey company, and said she would take her leave now as she opened the door and exited the room.
With Nyomii gone off and Aria preoccupied with Nurse Joy for the time, it was only the two of them now as Aiden approached Fey in her wheelchair. Thalia wasted no time in going over to Fey and nudging at her legs in greeting, the Sylveon glancing up at the girl with worried eyes. She gave a small, shy smile as Fey patted her and scratched her behind the ears in return. Aiden spoke up, noticing that Thalia seemed worried about Fey and explaining how he thought he’d try to help cheer her up so that she wouldn’t be completely miserable during her recovery, especially on Valentine’s Day. Fey seemed to hesitate for a moment, before saying that she hadn’t been in much of a good mood as of late and that Thalia always seemed to pick up on those kinds of mood shifts. She couldn’t blame the Sylveon for being worried about her, saying that she would be worried about herself as well if she were in Thalia’s shoes. Aiden gave a nod in response as he noticed Fey’s gaze trail towards the bags he was carrying with him, saying that she appreciated the thought in a tentative voice. Sensing the doubt in her tone, he looked at her with a concerned glance as she spoke again, saying that in all honesty she was probably going to be miserable until she could get out of the wheelchair and that he didn’t have to do all of this for her. However, she cut herself off at the last sentence, likely to not seem ungrateful since he had been thoughtful enough to get gifts for her. “I know, I understand that being confined to one place for long periods of time and having to deal with these kinds of limitations isn’t the easiest thing in the world to have to go through,” he responded, giving her a small smile in return, “You might be miserable until your leg can fully recover, I get that… I’m just trying to help make the waiting process a little less tedious, you know?” He gently set the bags down on the floor below, opening them up and starting to rummage through them. Frankly, he had felt rather indifferent towards Valentine’s Day for a long time now, having become rather disenchanted with how the occasion revolved more around couples in most places these days. If he was able to go back to Five Island again for the annual festival that was held there on this day, he would be more than glad to do so. But now that Fey was with him, even if they were just friends, Valentine’s Day didn’t seem as bad as it used to… Aiden guessed that he hadn’t realized how much he had missed having friends until he had spent so long living without them… He heard Fey speak up again, and looked up towards her as she seemed uncertain, sighing and running a hand through her hair. She said that she didn’t really want anything, and thanked him for thinking of her, but he didn’t have to go out and get all of this stuff just for her. She gave him an apologetic smile, though it seemed more like a grimace than anything else.
He knew that she really wasn’t trying to be rude, even if she was essentially rejecting the gift before he’d even gotten the chance to show her what it was. Still, he wasn’t sure if he was entirely convinced. Fey was likely one of those kinds of folks who had their own reasons for not liking Valentine’s Day that much, and frankly he couldn’t blame her. Ever since he had been forced to leave Five Island, Valentine’s Day had deteriorated from a jovial community celebration that he’d grown up to know and love to one of the loneliest holidays that he’d ever spent in his entire life. It wasn’t that he was jealous of all the happy couples he saw on days like this, spending quality time in each other’s company and buying expensive gifts to give one another. It was more of the fact that it just reminded him too much of how he used to have friends and loved ones to celebrate it with, and it certainly hadn’t helped him that much during the times he’d spent having no one but himself for company… Nevertheless, he gave Fey a small, good-natured smile in return. “I’m sure you have your own reasons for not liking Valentine’s Day, Fey, I get that,” he said with a slight dip of his head, “I certainly won’t lie when I say that there was a time where even I wasn’t all that fond of it either…” Opening the bag a little more, he drew out a small Sylveon plushie with a little heart-shaped collar around its neck and a box of strawberry flavored Pocky. “I’m not doing this just for the sake of Valentine’s Day, I’m doing it because it’s what a good friend would do,” Aiden added, his smile widening a little as he gently placed the Sylveon plush in Fey’s lap and held out the box of strawberry cream Pocky to her, “And friends wouldn’t let friends be down in the dumps all the time, especially on a day like this~” Sure the Pokémon Center wasn’t really the best place to be on Valentine’s Day, combined with the fact that it was raining outside that added further to the dismal atmosphere, but Aiden’s warm smile never wavered. Of course, he wouldn’t force her to accept the gifts if she really didn’t want them, and there was always the option to simply return them all and maybe get some of the money spent back. Aiden was just trying to perform a gesture of kindness in hopes that maybe it would help lift Fey’s mood a little, it just broke his heart to see her looking so somber and wistful in her wheelchair most of the time… It would be a good long while before she would be able to walk on her own again, he was just trying to ease the pain of the whole waiting process until that time finally came. Thalia eyed the Sylveon plushie with curiosity, wondering why this fluffy stuffed toy looked like her as she gently prodded at it with a paw. She knew that Aiden was trying to help Fey feel better, and she appreciated it, but the whole concept of Valentine’s Day was more or less foreign to her as she watched the exchange between the two.
✦ ✦

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Samoa│ │ Level 18 │ 360/360 HP │ Sheer Force │ Adamant: Reserved and Stand-offish │ 13/28 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bite (60; 3/10 Flinch) ; Leer (Lowers Defense one stage) ; Hydro Pump (110) ; Rage (20; Increases by 10 if used in succession when user is hit)

User Image User Image Daguerro │ │ Level 15 │ 300/300 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Timid: Loyal, loving, and tenacious │ 8/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Quick Attack (40; Sure to strike first) ; Tail Whip (Lowers Defense one stage) ; Sand Attack (Lowers Accuracy one stage) ; Thunderbolt (90 ; 1/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Natalia│ │ Level 24 │ 480/480 HP │ Pixilate │ Calm: Extremely timid, kind-hearted, motherly, selectively mute │ 12/22 EXP │ Held Item: Pink Bow (+10 to Fairy-type attacks) │ Dazzling Gleam (80) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Draining Kiss (50 ; User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt in HP) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Aria│ │ Level 13 │ 2600/260 HP │ Blaze │ Modest: Thoughtful, cunning, mild-mannered│ 6/21 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Role Play (Copies target’s ability) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 1/5 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Psychic (90 ; 1/10 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Fire Blast (110 ; 1/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Evelynn│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Illusion │ Hasty: Mischievous, caring and loving, a bit of a glutton, loves to entertain│ 9/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (40) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Pursuit (40 ; Double damage dealt to switching opponents)

User Image User Image N/A│ │ Level ? │ ?/? HP │ N/A │ N/A│ 0/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Move 1 ; Move 2 ; Move 3 ; Move 4

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Kaizer│ │ Level 27 │ 540/540 HP │ Intimidate │ Hasty: Protective, hard-headed, wary│ 7/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Dragon Pulse (85) ; Fire Fang (65; 1/10 Burn or Flinch) ; Bite (60; 3/10 Flinch) ; Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 Paralysis or Flinch)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Great Ball x 1 User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berry x5 User Image Salamencite User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Crystal Shard x1 User Image Heart Scale x 1 User Image Pink Bow x 1 (Held by Natalia) User Image Sketchbook w/ Pencil User Image Ocarina

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Natalia dropped her gaze to the floor, biting the inside of her cheek to alleviate the anxiety building up within her. Why did Aiden have to be so damn selfless…? This was so far out of her comfort zone; dealing with his daily attempts at cheering up was becoming a ritual practically. Normal people could accept kindness when it was offered; Natalia couldn’t. Not from Aiden. Yet the boy insisted that he understood that being stuck in this place for a long period of time was aggravating, and dealing with her newfound limitations wasn’t going to be easy, but that he just wanted to help get her through the waiting process. Natalia really wished he didn’t. She wished that he would move on without her, that he’d leave her alone. He was clinging to her as if she was the only friendship he had, and the sad part was, she probably was the only friendship he had, aside from his new pokemon team. Natalia felt sick with guilt. This friendship was going to kill her, one way or another. She wanted to tell him why she was so distant, why she wanted him to make other friendships, but if he knew the truth, it would break his heart. She couldn’t do that to him, but staying friends with him was just so…. Hard…. She was gripping the arms of her wheelchair so tightly that her knuckles were turning white, and when Natalia noticed, she took a deep breath and sighed, running a hand through her hair before trying to explain to Aiden that she really didn’t want anything. Maybe he could take a hint and give his gifts to Nurse Joy, or maybe let Nyomii take one to the teacher at the training school, or even take something to a lonely looking girl out and about, maybe fall in love with her and finally move on without Fey once he realized what a horrible friend she really was compared to normal people.

Nevertheless, he pressed on stubbornly, and Natalia tried her best not to look like a Lillipup with its tail between its legs as she sulkily looked up at him. Today was going to be one of those days it seemed, where she would just have to play along while he tried to cheer her up, just to make him feel better. He didn’t see the problem, he couldn’t possibly know that whenever her pushed harder, he only made her feel worse. He thought she just didn’t like Valentines day for some reason or another, and while she supposed that was part of the problem, he’d missed the mark, as per usual. Not that he would ever pin her for the heartless assassin who’d killed his pokemon team. Still, she listened to him talk, and had to quirk a brow when Aiden suggested there had been a time when he himself didn't like Valentines Day. "You? Anti Valentines Day? I'll believe it when I see it." She chuckled, clearly not believing him. It seemed to be the perfect holiday for him, right up his alley. "What could you possibly have against Valentines Day?" She had to ask. Surely any girl would be lucky to gain his attention, she thought somewhat bitterly, any girl except herself. Somehow the thought made her burn, but it was an odd feeling. Why would she care what girl Aiden was with? She definitely couldn’t be with him.

The fleeting thoughts dispersed however as Aiden opened one of his bags to reveal a Sylveon plushie with a heart shaped tag on its collar, and Natalia’s eyes widened slightly. He insisted that the gifting occasion wasn’t just because it was Valentines day, but rather because any good friend would do this for another friend. Natalia’s face burned bright with a blush, eyes locked onto the Sylveon as he placed it on her lap. She wanted nothing more than to take it up in her arms and hug the hell out of it, but she restrained herself, simply picking the toy up with a delicate care in her hands and looking at it in wonder. The sweet little face stitched onto the cloth stared up at her with big blue adorable eyes, and Natalia felt her resolve crumbling away. Curiously, she looked up to see what else he was holding out for her. It seemed he’d also gotten some strawberry flavored pocky, admittedly one of her favorite sweets, though surely he couldn’t have known that….. Right…? Then again, Nyomii and Aria were psychic, they could have had some influence on this, dropping hints to Aiden as to what she would like. Her annoyance briefly came and went, but she gratefully accepted the candy as well, holding the Sylveon close with her other hand. “Th-thank you….” She murmured quietly, astonished and not quite sure what to say. She hadn’t even thought to give him anything dammit, not that she really could have gone out shopping, but it wouldn’t have hurt to think of something, like perhaps a drawing or a handmade card or…. Her expression flooded with guilt over this realization. “B-but please, promise to share this with me….!” She sputtered out, referring to the pocky. If she didn’t have anything to give him then she at least could share the candy with him maybe, though she wouldn’t be too surprised if he refused either....

- - Counters: -/- Movement | 79/5 Pokemon Encounter | 101/15 Trainer NPC | Aklor Egg 11/50 | Item Bumps: -/-

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Blaze | | Level 17 | 340/340 HP | Flash Fire | Brave Nature, A Bit of a Tomboy | 11/27 EXP | Holding: Charcoal | Brick Break (75, Breaks Through Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even On Pokemon with Fighting Immunity), Leer (Lowers Defense), Smokescreen (Lowers accuracy), Fire Blast (110, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image User Image Nikolai | | Level 18 | 360/360 HP | Contrary | Sassy Nature, | 25/28 EXP | Holding: N/A | Tackle (50), Leer (Lowers Defense), Leaf Storm (130, Lowers user's special attack by two stages ), Leaf Tornado (65, 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage )

User Image User Image Kyurem | | Level 18 | 340/340 HP | Pressure | Lonely Nature, Adamant and Slightly Aggressive | 2/19 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55, Lowers target's speed by one stage), Dragon Rage (40, unaffected by weakness/resistance), Imprison (Prevents opponent from using attacks known by the user), Ancient Power (60, 1/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage )

User Image User Image Flora | | Level 24 | 480/480 HP | Huge Power | Vain Nature, Selfish and Snooty | 18/24 EXP | Holding: Mawilite | Play Rough (90, 1/10 chance to lower attack), Iron Head, (80, 3/10 chance of flinching), Fake Tears (Lowers Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages ), Vice Grip (55)

User Image User Image Reaper | | Level 14 | 280/280 HP | Levitate | Quiet Nature, Likes to Observe | 8/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep), Lick (30, 3/10 Chance of Paralyze), Spite (Target's Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Can only limit one move per pokemon. )

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image Medication

User Image Worn Journal

User Image Sketchbook

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

User Image -Zephyr Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM 01 Cut

User Image - TM 51 Roost

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Kina Inzuka

Fuzzy Pup

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:10 am
Ocober Sparks

After the incident with the ghost mansion October had spend most of her time hanging around the pokemon center and trying to recover from all of it. She had given her number to Aiden, Fey, and Gio, since she still wanted to keep in contact with them. And would sometimes go back to the school to take down notes. Though since the incident, she'd been wary of taking on the gym.
Today was no different, everyday since then she would stand outside only to chicken out and walk back to the center. Kiru was perched atop her head sighing. She knew he wanted to take on the gym already and he was being awfully patient with her. "Sorry Kiru maybe tomorrow..." As she entered the doors to the center her pokegear went off causing her to scream loudly and no doubt catch the attention of the whole lobby. She checked her pokegear frowning at the number, her older brother. Fortunately, he wasn't calling he had simply left a message. Curious Kiru moved onto her shoulder trying to get a look at the device.

The message read: SS: Hey, I left you a gift in your p.c. go check it out. loser. I know if I called you, you wont answer. Mom seems impressed but knowing you, you don't even have your first badge yet. Probably decided to hide somewhere and cry, until Mom forces me to come get you. Now hurry up and check it.

She sighed walking to the P.C. and opening up sure enough there was a pokeball in her box, a note read take me out. She took the pokeball examining to see if it was a trick. Her pokegear beeped again.

SS: Got it good. I hatched this one trying to find something good but it turned out I was wrong. It's pretty lame and weak, couldn't even win a single battle. Trying to train it was a pain. Pretty much like you. And, since I know your probably just catching fluffball, I bet that pichu hasn't evolve eithier,I thought I'd give you something that at least looks decent. At least one of you wont look pathetic. see ya loser.
P.S. Just come home already or die. Do. not. make me come get you. Also I gave it one of the dumb names you had on you 'blue pokemon list'. River

October glared down at her pokegear, and typed back a 'tell mom I'm fine you jerk message. She blushed she wrote that list when she was seven, and he knew that. Before looking at the pokeball she wondered what he had given her pressing the button she waited to see. Suddenly a blue fluffy form say on the floor. It looked like a mini lucario, really cute. But before she could say anything the pokemon started crying. what was weird is she heard it talking in her head. "A-ah don't cry!"

River shivered, looking up at the new human, her new trainer. Tears welled up in her eyes and she sobbed. "w-what did I do wrong..why did he give me away...w-whyy..I tried but he can't hear me..." The riolu watched as the human was on her knees trying to reach out to her and flinched back. "D-don't hurt me.s-stay away."
October tried to calm the riolu down, but the poor thing was curled up in a ball on the floor. Knowing her brother he no doubt said some mean things to this little one before sending it to her. Kiru cheeks sparked. "Hey are you ok? It's ok. We're not gonna hurt you." As October reached for her slowly. "River. It's ok you didn't do anything wrong..it's o-gah." The riolu sunk her teeth into Octobers hand and had no intention of letting go.
Kiru sprang to his trainers defense and was ready to electrocute the attacker. "HEY! LET HER GO! NOW!" This only made the frightened riolu sink it's teeth more. Seeing Kiru about to attack October tried to remain calm, this hurt alot, she could see some blood. "N-no Kiru. Don't attack her. s-she's just scared. ngh." October had no idea what to do, she tried talking quietly to the Riolu but it wouldn't let go. And Kiru was getting restless, she needed to get him away. Maybe one of their new frends would know and she trusted Kiru not to run out of the center. "K-kiru find help." She whispered trying not to make a scene.
The little pichu nodded and ran off. As he was heading for the rooms he notice a familiar trainer and lucario. And instantly stoped infront of the and started to frantically get their attention.. "Pichu pi !chu pichu!!!! pichu!!" ( Gio! Big Bro! Help please!) His cheeks sparked and it look like he might end up shocking someone. "chuu pichu!" ( She's hurting her! hurry please)

cyndaquil (male) Quil
Lv 13
Hp 110
Ability:flash fire
*Quick Attack- 30 || It is sure to strike first
Smokescreen- Lowers target's accuracy by one stage
Ember- 30 || 1/4 chance of burn
Exp 18/22
personality:Naive

Pichu (male) Kiru
Lv 15
Hp 120
ability:static
Thunder- 100 (1/3 chance of paralysis)
sweet kiss- 1/3 chance of confusion
thunderwave-paralyzes target
Nasty Plot-15 II it sharply raises the users special attack
exp 17/26
Personality:Relaxed
fp 15/21

User Image
Togetic (male) Tori
lvl 17
Hp 130
ability:serene grace
Sweet Kiss-1/3 chance of confusion
magical leaf-40 || Will not miss
Yawn- One turn, then foe is put to sleep
Fairy Wind- 30

exp 20/27
personality: mild

User Image
Dratini (female) Arith
lvl 18
hp 130
ability:shed skin
Thunder Wave- Paralyzes opponent
Twister- 25 (hits Pokemon up in the air during Fly) || 2/6 chance of making target flinch
Dragon Rage- 40 (unaffected by weakness/resistance)
*Wrap- 5 2-5 turns
exp:20/28
personality:calm

shiny eevee (Male) Silver
lv 10
hp 70
ability:ataptability
*Tackle- 20
Swift- 35 Never Misses
Sand-Attack- Lowers target's accuracy
Tail Whip- Lowers target's defense
exp 17/20
peronality:hardy

Out OF Party
User Image
shiny pumpkaboo (Female) Anora
lvl 8
hp 50
ability: insomnia
Trick-or-Treat- Turns opponent into a ghost type
*Astonish- 20 || 2/6 chance of flinching
Confuse Ray- Confuses target
Trick- Switches hold items with opponent until battle ends
exp 6/18
personality: jolly

User Image
Riolu (female) River
lvl 5
hp: 100
Endure- Survive any attack in one turn with 1 HP (Priority +3)
Foresight- Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost
•Quick Attack- 40 damage (Priority +1)
ability: Inner focus
exp: 1/15
Personality: Timid

SpectralEternity

Koukaze

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:30 am
User Image

♦ ♦User Image ♦ ♦

User Image

What am I thinking? ' Gifts, gifts everywhere!’
Counters:
Movement: 3/3
Wild Pokemon: 85/5
NPC Battle: 104/15
Quick Claw: 25/50
Mareve Egg: 11/50

✦ ✦ Aiden listened to Fey as she spoke up, telling him that he didn’t have to give her anything for Valentine’s Day, even though she appreciated the thought. Even though he felt a bit hurt that she was essentially rejecting the gifts before she even knew what they were, the blonde-haired boy was determined to not give up. Sure he could just give them away to someone else, maybe to Nurse Joy, or anyone else who happened to be alone on Valentine’s Day, and maybe that was something to be considered since all of the plushies and candy he had might be a bit excessive. But he kept pressing on, feeling a slight twinge of guilt as Fey looked up at him in the same fashion as a kicked Lillipup. He wouldn’t force her to accept the gifts if she truly didn’t want them, but he at least wanted to help her feel somewhat better since she had been sulking in her room the whole day. When he said that there was a time where even he didn’t like Valentine’s Day all that much, Fey rose an eyebrow curiously. She said that she’d believe that someone like him would be anti-Valentine’s Day at any point in time when she saw it, asking what he could possibly have against Valentine’s Day. ” Well… for starters, spending so much time all by yourself just… does certain things to your mind and your emotions and all that, y’know?” he answered after giving it a bit of thought, grimacing slightly. He didn’t exactly like recalling the time he had been wandering around alone those many months back, that was just one of those times in his life that he would much rather forget as a whole. ” And, well, the way we celebrated Valentine’s Day on Five Island was quite a bit different from how it’s celebrated on the mainland,” he explained, remembering the many festivals he had attended with his old friends and parents back in his younger days, ” Compared to how I traditionally learned about it growing up, Valentine’s Day in these parts was just really… strange for me.”
Taking a deep breath, he tried to not let himself get too lost in memories of what had long since passed, and instead focused on doing what he was going to do. Giving Fey a small, warm smile, he opened up one of the bags and retrieved two of the first things he could get his hands on. From the bag emerged a Sylveon plush, a fluffy little thing with those adorable pale blue eyes that reminded him so much of Thalia, a cute little smile stitched onto its face, and a pink collar tied around its neck with a heart-shaped tag attached to it, as well as one of the few boxes of strawberry cream flavored Pocky that he had picked out. Fey’s eyes widened at the sight of the plush, her gaze remaining affixed to the Sylveon as Aiden explained that he had gotten her the gifts because it was what a good friend would do and placed the plush in her lap.
He couldn’t help but chuckle softly to himself, the look on Fey’s face as he handed her the Sylveon plushie was reminiscent of a child getting the one present they had always wanted for Christmas. Her face was flushed with a bright pink blush as she gently picked up the Sylveon and looked at it, even though it looked like she just wanted to hug it close and tight like a long-lost teddy bear. His smile widened as she glanced up towards him again, her gaze going towards the box of strawberry Pocky that he was now holding out to her. A brief flash of annoyance came over her features, before she reached out and accepted the box of candy from him. Of course, he had a feeling that she’d figure that Nyomii and Aria had a hand in this. The two Psychic types had been attempting to push the two of them closer together ever since the ball, playing matchmakers and trying to encourage them to get closer to each other on so many levels. Aiden frankly didn’t mind it all that much, even though it could be rather embarrassing more than he’d care to admit. “You’re welcome~” he responded as Fey murmured a soft thank you to him for the stuffed toy and the Pocky, a flabbergasted look on her face as she eyed the Sylveon plush and the box of candy she now held with both hands. Reaching into the bag again, Aiden couldn’t help but chuckle a bit to himself at the realization at the sheer number of plushies inside. Aria had gone a bit overboard while they had gone shopping, though he supposed he couldn’t blame her that much. The stuffed Pokemon were all just so adorable looking, it was no wonder why she kept finding more to stuff into the cart.
Aiden’s attention went over towards Fey again, concern flooding his eyes when he saw the guilty look on her face. He wondered if perhaps all of this was a little too much, since he was giving her all of this candy and plushies when she had nothing to offer in return. He blinked in surprise, however, when she spoke up, asking him to promise to share the Pocky with her in exchange for the gifts he gave her. He guessed that she was proposing the offer so that she would have something to give back to him, which he couldn’t blame her for. A bright smile found its way to his lips once more, and he nodded. “I would love to, Fey~ I promise I will split the candy with you,” he answered with a nod, giving a sheepish laugh, “Besides, we’ll have enough Pocky to last us quite a while between the two of us~” Maybe he had been a bit overzealous with the Pocky, but there had just been so many different flavors available that he couldn’t help but feel rather compelled to try them all. Almond Crush, Kiwi, Choco Banana, Blueberry, Mint Chocolate… how could he not? Of course he would share with Fey if she wanted, it just wouldn’t feel right to have so much of the stuff and not share it with friends, right? Nonetheless, Aiden gave her a warm smile, pulling out a few more plushies from the bag and gently placing them on the back of the wheelchair and around the armrests. An Altaria, Espeon, Delphox, Salamence, and Quilava joined the slowly growing collection of stuffed Pokemon that was amassing itself on Fey’s wheelchair. “Sorry if it seems a bit excessive,” Aiden apologized lightly with a sheepish grin, unsure of what to do with all of the plushies that were practically pouring out of the bag, “We only meant to get a few of these, but Aria just couldn’t keep her hands off of them~” He’d have to remind himself to never go Valentine’s Day shopping with Aria again, especially now after witnessing firsthand the Delphox’s tendency to grab just about anything that looked like it could make a good gift or just looked adorable in general.
Meanwhile, Aria hummed happily to herself as she meandered about the PokeCenter. Nurse Joy had been completely overjoyed, no pun intended, when the Delphox had given her the box of chocolates and wished her a Happy Valentine’s Day. She knew that she could never forget to give the woman who had taken her in and cared for her all those years after her old trainer left her something special for the occasion. Still, as she looked around the place that she had grown to know and love for years past, a part of her almost didn’t want to leave it all behind once the gang got themselves together and headed out for Azalea. But she was with Aiden now, and she had made a promise to help him keep pushing forward for a brighter future… The Delphox was tempted to peek into Fey’s room to see how the both of them were doing, chuckling to herself at the thought of everything going according to plan thus far. Perhaps she could pass the time by talking with Nyomii some more while their trainers were occupied. Even though the two of them had only known each other for about a week or so, it felt to Aria that she had known the Espeon for forever, and their friendship had just been blossoming from then on. However, what caught her attention was Gio and Lucario who were sitting around in the lobby, and she couldn’t help but chuckle slightly. Aiden had told the boy that he was free to move on without him and Fey, since he didn’t want Gio to feel like he was being held back since Fey’s leg needed time to heal. But Gio was intent on staying with them no matter what, likely feeling that it wouldn’t be right of him to simply disappear on them like that.
Aria gave a soft smile at that, the fact that Gio was willing to stay with them despite the week long wait was the sign of a true friend, she felt, and she hoped it would stay that way from here on out.
” Hello there you two~” she greeted cheerfully as she approached them, noticing how Lucario seemed to be sleeping while meditating while Gio was staring off into space. ” Mind if I keep the two of you company? It might be a while before Fey and Aiden are ready to go,” she asked, flashing a grin towards Ario when she noticed the new Mega-Evolved look he was now sporting. ” You’re looking particularly handsome today, Ario~” she purred with a wink in his direction, moving to take a seat next to Gio. ” You know today is Valentine’s Day, right?” she asked as she tilted her head towards them, though the blank look in Gio’s eyes was enough to give her the answer. ” Or did you forget?” she inquired with a chuckle. Surely the heart-shaped decorations strewn about the Pokemon Center was enough of a clue to tell, but Gio and Ario clearly hadn’t gotten the message just yet. Boys could just be so clueless sometimes, but Aria found that to be a rather endearing quality about them anyways.
However, it seemed that something was wrong when Kiru suddenly rushed into the lobby, stopping in front of them with an extremely worried expression on his face. He called out for them to come help him, saying that someone was hurting October and pleading for them to hurry. Aria was on her feet in a jiff, a deeply worried look on her face as she nodded towards the Pichu.
" Oh my! She sounds like she's in a real bind, take us to where she is, Kiru! Quickly!" she said, trying to remain calm despite the panic in her tone. She'd be damned if she let any of these trainers get hurt or injured on her watch, and she glanced towards Gio and Ario to make sure they were coming along as well before she followed after Kiru to where October was. ✦ ✦

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Samoa│ │ Level 18 │ 360/360 HP │ Sheer Force │ Adamant: Reserved and Stand-offish │ 13/28 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bite (60; 3/10 Flinch) ; Leer (Lowers Defense one stage) ; Hydro Pump (110) ; Rage (20; Increases by 10 if used in succession when user is hit)

User Image User Image Daguerro │ │ Level 15 │ 300/300 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Timid: Loyal, loving, and tenacious │ 8/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Quick Attack (40; Sure to strike first) ; Tail Whip (Lowers Defense one stage) ; Sand Attack (Lowers Accuracy one stage) ; Thunderbolt (90 ; 1/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Natalia│ │ Level 24 │ 480/480 HP │ Pixilate │ Calm: Extremely timid, kind-hearted, motherly, selectively mute │ 12/22 EXP │ Held Item: Pink Bow (+10 to Fairy-type attacks) │ Dazzling Gleam (80) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Draining Kiss (50 ; User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt in HP) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Aria│ │ Level 13 │ 2600/260 HP │ Blaze │ Modest: Thoughtful, cunning, mild-mannered│ 6/21 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Role Play (Copies target’s ability) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 1/5 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Psychic (90 ; 1/10 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Fire Blast (110 ; 1/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Evelynn│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Illusion │ Hasty: Mischievous, caring and loving, a bit of a glutton, loves to entertain│ 9/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (40) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Pursuit (40 ; Double damage dealt to switching opponents)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

SpectralEternity

Koukaze
I figured Gio might need someone to interact with while Specs and I are doing some fluffy stuff with Nats and Aiden x3 Hope you don't mind me throwing Aria your way!

Kina Inzuka

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:49 am
align=center]

User Image

Giovani Versechi

Olivine's Troublemaker

Before he had known it Aria, Aiden's Delphox, had shown up. She said something about him forgetting the day. As a matter of fact, he had forgotten what day it was. Gio tried to play it off as if he didn't hear her. His Lucario on the other hand, did hear her. Well at least the part she said specifically to him. Lucario blushed abit but had little time to respond as the next event happened.

A lone Pichu ran into the room seeming to be yelling its little lungs out. At least Aria seemed to understand what the little guy had said cause Giovanni didn't speak Pokemon. Never the less, Gio stood up and followed the little guy. The scene in the next room was actually quite laughable. He saw October, who seemed to have a blue and black fur ball clamped on her arm. It actually was a type of Pokemon Gio hadn't seen in awhile. It was a Riolu, and a quite young one at that. Gio figured no more than two months old.

"Hold on October," Gio said with abit of a chuckle as he grabbed the little guy. "Its still really young you know. But it doesn't seem to know your aura. Who's is it?" Giovanni wondered. Lucario helped Giovanni pull the young one off of October. It seemed as though when they Riolu felt and saw the Lucario it was more willing to let go and it did. Gio however held it up by the back scruff of its neck "Well, Its a female"

My Pokemon

Pokemon with me:

Metang
Lv 13
Hp 260
Clear Body

Exp:5/21
Held Item:

Pawniard
User Image

Lv 7
Scratch-40

Exp:13/17
Held Item:Lucarionite

Totodile ♂
Lv 12
Hp 240
Jolly, likes to goof off
Attacks
Scratch- 40
Water Gun-40

Exp 18/22

Lucario♂
Lv 35
Hp 700
Lax, Likes to play

Exp: 9/17

Skarmory
Lvl 11
HP 220
Ability
Brave ,Enjoys fighting
Peck-35
Swift-60
Leer- lowers targets defense
Sand Attack- lowers targets accuracy

2/15

Quotes

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Kina Inzuka

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
2/3
54/5
52/20
Item search=Heart Scale:
53/10

Inventory

Bag

Metal Coat
Heart Scale x0
Pokedex-x1
Masterballs-x3
Poke Balls-Unlimited
Potions-Unlimited
TM:Earthquake
TM biggrin ragon Pulse
Big Mushroom- x2

Badges:
Kanto:

Johto:
Zephyr Badge

Pokegear Numbers

1.Professor Elm
2.Fey
3.Aiden
4.Alice Flowers
5.Rosette Fairmont
6.Shayna Snow

OCC:I dont mind at all, thanks sending her

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image

Natalia frowned as Aiden explained his reasoning behind his dislike of Valentines day. Being alone and spending so much time on your own, yes, it did very nasty things to the mind and emotions. Natalia had experienced it first hand to the furthest extremes; she was very familiar with the feeling, more so than he knew or would ever know. That meant that this was a big step for him, actually having a reason to enjoy Valentines day again, and her pessimism was only ruining it. Perhaps this was what Nyomii was trying to warn her about earlier... Natalia looked at the boy sadly. She certainly hadn't made things any easier for him, that was why she didn't want to accept his generosity, but now she couldn't refuse it either...

Looking at the little Sylveon plush in her hands, she attempted a smile and showed her appreciation, thanking him and feeling bad that she hadn't gotten him anything. At least he agreed to split the pocky. As he mentioned having enough to last a while between the two of them however, she glanced at the single box he had given her and back up at Aiden, confused. One box wouldn't last two seconds between the two of them, but then she glanced back to the bags of valentines day goodies and blinked. "H-How much Pocky did you get?!" She asked, somewhat fearful for just how generous Aiden was being exactly. Natalia had thought that her gifts ended with the box of pocky, but she was very wrong. So wrong in fact, that the gifts never stopped coming. One after another, Aiden pulled out more adorable pokemon plashes. It seemed there was one to resemble each of their pokemon; an Altaria for Calliope, a Delphox for Aria, an Espeon for Nyomii, a Quilava for Blaze, an a Salamance for Kaizer. Natalia’s wheelchair was soon covered in the stuffed pokemon, and Natalia’s mouth was agape. Aiden apologized for the sheer excessiveness of it all, explaining that Aria was the culprit, unable to help but snatch every plush they came across off the shelves and into the bag. Natalia was utterly shocked. There was no way that he should be spending this much money on her, cutest plushies in the Johto region or not, this was absolutely ridiculous. There was no way he hadn’t spent at least a small fortune on all this stuff. “A-aiden…. How much did all of this cost?!” She asked in a mixed tone of partial horror, some awe, and a great deal of guilt. However, one of the plushies began to fall over and Natalia scrambled to grab it before it fell onto the floor, but the jerking movement set off the others, and soon Natalia had scrambled to grab them all, holding them all close and tucking them away safety inside her seat. Natalia briefly wondered why the hell he’d thought to spend so much money on her. Just something a normal friend would do…. Taurosshit.

Natalia sank into her pile of plushies feeling rather conflicted. On the one hand this was a really sweet gesture and Aiden was being kind and thoughtful and she should be appreciative and thankful, but on the other hand he’d likely spent gobs of money on her and the whole situation was so desperate it was kind of pathetic. Yet, Natalia still somehow found it adorable, which was something she really didn’t want to be thinking about right now. She needed to think of something else other then how pleased and proud he looked giving her all these gifts, how eager he was to please her and treat her like the spoiled little princess she was, and how his big deerling eyes glittered happily. Arceus dammit. Natalia held her hoards of stuffed pokemon closer to cover her blushing and annoyed expression. “I have no idea why Aria picked so many. Just one would have been perfectly fine and you wouldn’t have had to unload your wallet on me.” As harsh as Natalia’s words might have sounded at first, she took another look at her armful of toys and began to giggle. “Just what does she expect me to do with all of these?! Wheel around carrying them all?" She laughed at the sheer ridiculousness of it. “Goodness gracious Aiden…. You have to return some of these. Thank you so much, I love them and these are all adorable, but…” She chuckled, shaking her head. “Theres no way I can keep them all in my bag, let’s face it.” Of course, she said that now, but as she looks at her newly amassed collection, it dawned on her that taking some back meant she had to pick which ones she wanted to keep and which to give back. That was going to be really hard…..

Nyomii was searching the Pokemon Center for Aria when she heard a bit of a commotion, and running to it, she found Aria with Gio, October, and a rather unruly Riolu. Gio and Ario were trying to pull the pokemon off of October, but it seemed that the little pokemon wasn't letting go of October's arm and had no intention to. Picking the poor thing up and trying to pull her off would only October more. "Goodness gracious both of you, don't you know how to treat an upset and frightened pokemon?! Put that Riolu down this instant!" Nyomii scolded and approached the little pokemon but kept a safe distance. "Please dear, you don't need to bite, I know you don't know who I am or who any of these people are, but I swear to you they are good people and wouldn't dare try to hurt you. Just look at this girl's aura, you would see she means you no harm. You can let go..."

- - Who's With Me...?: Aiden
- - Counters: -/- Movement | 80/5 Pokemon Encounter | 102/15 Trainer NPC | Aklor Egg 12/50 | Item Bumps: -/-

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Blaze | | Level 17 | 340/340 HP | Flash Fire | Brave Nature, A Bit of a Tomboy | 12/27 EXP | Holding: Charcoal | Brick Break (75, Breaks Through Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even On Pokemon with Fighting Immunity), Leer (Lowers Defense), Smokescreen (Lowers accuracy), Fire Blast (110, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image User Image Nikolai | | Level 18 | 360/360 HP | Contrary | Sassy Nature, | 26/28 EXP | Holding: N/A | Tackle (50), Leer (Lowers Defense), Leaf Storm (130, Lowers user's special attack by two stages ), Leaf Tornado (65, 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage )

User Image User Image Kyurem | | Level 18 | 340/340 HP | Pressure | Lonely Nature, Adamant and Slightly Aggressive | 3/19 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55, Lowers target's speed by one stage), Dragon Rage (40, unaffected by weakness/resistance), Imprison (Prevents opponent from using attacks known by the user), Ancient Power (60, 1/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage )

User Image User Image Flora | | Level 24 | 480/480 HP | Huge Power | Vain Nature, Selfish and Snooty | 19/24 EXP | Holding: Mawilite | Play Rough (90, 1/10 chance to lower attack), Iron Head, (80, 3/10 chance of flinching), Fake Tears (Lowers Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages ), Vice Grip (55)

User Image User Image Reaper | | Level 14 | 280/280 HP | Levitate | Quiet Nature, Likes to Observe | 9/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep), Lick (30, 3/10 Chance of Paralyze), Spite (Target's Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Can only limit one move per pokemon. )

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image Medication

User Image Worn Journal

User Image Sketchbook

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

User Image -Zephyr Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM 01 Cut

User Image - TM 51 Roost

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Koukaze

Kina Inzuka

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image

♦ ♦User Image ♦ ♦

User Image

How am I feeling? Shocked!
What am I thinking? ' Oh... Oh my goodness...’
Counters:
Movement: 3/3
Wild Pokemon: 86/5
NPC Battle: 105/15
Quick Claw: 26/50
Mareve Egg: 12/50

✦ ✦ Noticing the frown on Fey’s face as he explained why he used to not like Valentine’s Day that much in recent times, Aiden tried his best to remain as positive as he usually was. It had been quite a while that he had any reason to celebrate the occasion ever since everything that had happened leading up to where they were now. Even if Fey was being rather pessimistic about everything, which he could somewhat understand since she wanted nothing more than to be out of that wheelchair, he was still trying his best to enjoy it. She gave him a smile in appreciation for the Sylveon plushie and the candy, and Aiden was more than happy to agree to splitting the Pocky with her. However, she seemed curious when he had mentioned buying enough of the stuff to last them for a while, asking just how much he had gotten as she looked back at the bags of Valentine’s Day goodies. ” Uhhh… twenty or so boxes, I think? At least one for each flavor they had available...” he said, unsure of exactly how much of the stuff he had picked up as he started pulling more gifts out of the bags.
Aiden couldn’t help but blink in shock as he kept pulling out plush toy after plush toy out of the bag, the stuffed Pokemon appearing in a seemingly endless stream of faux fur and pink and red decorations. Sweet Arceus, just how many of these did Aria grab before she had decided it was enough? From the looks of it, there seemed to be a certain theme with most of the plushies that he pulled out. It looked like there was at least one Pokemon toy for each of their Pokemon teams, there was an Espeon for Nyomii, an Altaria for Calliope, a Salamence for Kaizer, a Delphox for Aria, a Quilava for Blaze… Aiden wasn’t the least bit surprised when he pulled out plushies of Jolteon, Servine, Rotom, and Zorua shortly after. And the whole time, the plushie collection on Fey’s wheelchair was just growing bigger and bigger until the whole thing was practically covered by Pokemon plush toys. Fey was absolutely agog at the sheer amount of toys that were now surrounding her, her mouth practically on the floor. Aiden couldn’t help but give a small smile at that, which quickly turned into a sheepish grin as he immediately apologized for the fact that it was really a bit much. He explained that they had originally planned on only getting a few of the toys, but Aria just hadn’t been able to help herself as she piled more and more of them into the cart. As guilty as he felt for not stopping the Delphox sooner, Aiden just couldn’t help but smile over how cute the sight of Fey tucked among a legion of Pokemon stuffies looked. He probably shouldn’t be grinning like an idiot as much as he was right now, but dammit he just couldn’t help it!
Fey then asked how much all of this had cost, her tone a mix of awe, horror, and guilt at how much money he had possibly spent buying all of this. “Well, I… um…” Aiden started in a slightly nervous tone of voice, struggling to find an answer as he glanced towards the floor. He had likely spent at least a small fortune, and that was just on the plushies alone. “Maybe somewhere around… five-hundred dollars at the least, I think,” he finally answered, the sheepish expression on his face growing with every second. Dear Arceus, she probably thought he was either desperate or a creep, because no normal person would ever spend that much money just on Valentine’s Day gifts alone. At least, not in such excess, it would’ve been more excusable if he’d just gotten her a beautiful necklace or something like that. He glanced back up as one of the plushies on Fey’s chair started to fall over, and she immediately reacted and grabbed it before it could topple over onto the floor. However, the jerking motion set off a chain reaction of sorts as the other plushies started to wobble as well. Aiden made to move over and try to balance them all before they ended up falling over, but Fey was quick to snatch them all up and held them all safely in her seat. Now it looked like she was resting on a huge pillow made entirely out of Pokemon stuffies, which she held close to her to cover up her face.
She spoke up again, commenting on why Aria had felt compelled to get so many, that a single plush toy would’ve been just enough for her so he wouldn’t have to unload half of his wallet on her. Aiden’s face flushed a light pink color out of embarrassment, feeling bad that he had ended up spending so much money when the sensible thing would’ve been to just get her one toy and a box of Pocky. However, the initial sternness of Fey’s words slowly faded as she looked at her armful of toys and began giggling. She asked what Aria expected for her to do with all of the toys, if she was supposed to wheel them all around just to carry them as she broke out into laughter. Aiden found himself laughing along with her at how amusing the sheer ridiculousness of the situation was, a wide smile on his face as his bright blue orbs gazed towards her. He gave a soft chuckle as she said that he’d have to return some of the plushies, as much as she appreciated the thought that went into them, she wouldn’t be able to carry them all in her bag alone. “Heh, yeah, I know,” he said lightly, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, “Remind me to never go shopping with Aria ever again, especially on holidays~” If she was such an overzealous shopper on Valentine’s Day, he couldn’t even begin to imagine how Christmas shopping with her would go. He glanced between Fey and the pile of plushies she now held in her arms, a thoughtful look on his face. He supposed he wouldn’t mind returning some of the toys to the store, maybe he could get some of the money he spent on them back for use elsewhere. Of course, it would only make sense to ask Fey which ones she wanted to keep and which ones were okay to take back. “Well, if we are to give some of these toys back, which ones do you want to keep?” he asked, glancing towards Fey curiously. He figured that it might be tough for her to pick which ones to give back, or if she’d even want to give any of them back at all for that matter.
Not that he could blame her, all of the plushies were just so adorable, it was almost impossible to even think about returning at least one of them. “Or, if all else fails, I certainly won’t mind carrying some of them in my bag~” he offered politely with a warm smile, “That way we can divide the load and you won’t have to struggle with carrying all of them at once~”
Aria smirked to herself as Gio kept silent, trying to casually play off the fact that he had completely forgotten about Valentine’s Day. Tempting as it was to press on about it, she decided to let it be for now as she turned her attention to Ario, who was sporting a rather dashing Mega-evolved look. Her grin widened when she saw the visible blush on the Lucario’s fur, but it wasn’t long before things started turning rather… eventful. A panicked looking Pichu came scrambling into the room, cheeks sparking as he tried to get their attention. Recognizing the Pichu right away as October’s Kiru, Aria was on her feet without a moment of hesitation and followed after the little Pokemon along with Gio and Ario. Upon reaching the room, Aria saw immediately what the cause of all the fuss was. October had a small blue and black Pokemon, a Riolu from the looks of it, who seemed to have clamped down on her hand and was not intent on letting go. The Riolu was a female, a pretty young one from the looks of her, likely no more than two months old, she had likely been hatched not too long ago. Gio told October to hold on as he grabbed onto the little Pokemon, saying that the Pokemon didn’t seem to know the girl’s aura and asked who it had come from.
” Watch it, you two! She’s only an infant!” Aria scolded the two of them as Lucario helped Gio try to pull the Riolu off. The poor little thing was practically scared out of her wits, she didn’t want them to agitate her further or maybe even hurt the Riolu.
She could smell blood, and knew right away that the Riolu’s bite had pierced October’s skin. She would see to the girl immediately, but they were focusing now on trying to calm the little Pokemon down enough so that she would release October. Aria moved towards Gio and Lucario, prepared to separate them before they potentially ended up making the situation even worse just as Nyomii arrived on the scene. The Espeon was quick to scold Gio and Lucario, telling them that this was not the way they should be treating a frightened Pokemon and ordered them to release the Riolu immediately. She then approached the Riolu, keeping a safe distance away as she coaxed the little Pokemon to let go of the girl and that none of them meant any harm.
” It’s alright, sweetie, no one here is going to cause you any harm… I promise you… Just let the girl go, it’ll be just fine,” she soothed, following Nyomii’s example and recollecting her own experience with hurt and scared Pokemon during her employment at the Center. She too kept a reasonable distance from the Riolu, not wanting to crowd the little one in the event that it might frighten her further or even irritate her. This Riolu must have endured something horrible before she came here, perhaps she was abused or just poorly treated in general. That was the gist of what Aria was getting just from sensing the Riolu’s chaotic emotions and the thoughts on the surface of her mind. Who would do something like this to such a young Pokemon? The thought of it made Aria’s blood boil, no matter what the circumstances were, no one had any excuse to abuse a child, Pokemon or not. ✦ ✦

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Samoa│ │ Level 18 │ 360/360 HP │ Sheer Force │ Adamant: Reserved and Stand-offish │ 14/28 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bite (60; 3/10 Flinch) ; Leer (Lowers Defense one stage) ; Hydro Pump (110) ; Rage (20; Increases by 10 if used in succession when user is hit)

User Image User Image Daguerro │ │ Level 15 │ 300/300 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Timid: Loyal, loving, and tenacious │ 9/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Quick Attack (40; Sure to strike first) ; Tail Whip (Lowers Defense one stage) ; Sand Attack (Lowers Accuracy one stage) ; Thunderbolt (90 ; 1/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Natalia│ │ Level 24 │ 480/480 HP │ Pixilate │ Calm: Extremely timid, kind-hearted, motherly, selectively mute │ 13/22 EXP │ Held Item: Pink Bow (+10 to Fairy-type attacks) │ Dazzling Gleam (80) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Draining Kiss (50 ; User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt in HP) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Aria│ │ Level 13 │ 2600/260 HP │ Blaze │ Modest: Thoughtful, cunning, mild-mannered│ 7/21 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Role Play (Copies target’s ability) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 1/5 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Psychic (90 ; 1/10 chance to lower Special Defense one stage) ; Fire Blast (110 ; 1/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Evelynn│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Illusion │ Hasty: Mischievous, caring and loving, a bit of a glutton, loves to entertain│ 10/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (40) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Pursuit (40 ; Double damage dealt to switching opponents)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Great Ball x 1 User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berry x5 User Image Salamencite User Image Crystal Shard x1 User Image Heart Scale x 1 User Image Pink Bow x 1 (Held by Natalia) User Image Sketchbook w/ Pencil User Image Ocarina

SpectralEternity

Koukaze

Kina Inzuka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:47 pm
Ocober Sparks

River was beyond terrified when she suddenly sensed more people coming along. She sensed a Lucario and loosened her bite but quickly tensed when she felt herself get grabbed, she squirmed. Why were all this strangers trying to hurt her? Where did her trainer go? Did he really send her away? Whimpering she clamped tighter onto the girl's arm.

"W-wait Gio I don't think thats a go-" October hissed in pain as Gio tried to grab the little fighting type and made the riolu chomp down harder. With her free hand she held onto Gio's wrist so he wouldn't pull back. He told her it was girl, which had she not be in pain would be nice to know. "H-her names R-river.....I guess s-she's mine." She gripped the other trainer a little tighter."I think she's really scared....G-gio it hurts.." The trainer had no idea what to do.

Kiru fur was bristled he was ready to force the pokemon off. His trainer hadn't done anything wrong. And Big bro and hid trainer couldn't get her off. Before he did Nyomii approached them and started to talk to the Riolu. He calmed down a little, it looked like the espeon was getting through. Even Aria joined in and it looked like it was working. Next time he would go straight to them for sure.

River was relieved when two pokemon came to her rescue, trying to get them to let her go. Not hurt her? One of them was pulling at her already. And she had bit the human there was no way she wouldn't get punished for that. She hadn't meant to bite but now she was scared to let go, if she held on the human couldn't attack right? As the espeon kept talking she suggested she read the girls aura. Reluctantly she closed her eyes and did so, her mind clearing up. The girl's aura held no bad intentions, she really wasn't trying to hurt her. River let go of the girl and began to cry. " H-he did send me away. What did I do wrong?" The one who hatched her had said he had no use for her. Was she really that weak, like he had said. She would never see him again.

October was relieved when River let go, but was now worried the little pokemon was once again crying. No doubt her older brother had said some nasty things to the Riolu before sending her over. If she could she would she would punch him in the face. There had to be something she could say even if she had to lie a little. Ignoring the bite that would probably need stitches, she sighed and reached for something in her bag. "You did nothing wrong River. here look" She pulled out a picture of a younger her and a taller boy with darker brown hair than hers, sitting on some steps. The Riolu seemed to recognize the person in the picture because she reached out for it. "Septy is my older brother. My names October. He sent you to me as a gift for...umm..valentines?" Right it was Valentines! she forgot. She gulped saying her brothers nickname sounded weird to her, she hadn't called him that in years. Ugh lying was harder than she thought maybe she should just talk normally. "I'm sorry if he said anything mean to you or hurt you. Septy is an idiot. Trust me he just thinks he's stronger than everyone else just cause he's traveled all over. If he called you anything bad he's wrong. It's his loss for giving away such a neat pokemon" She gave her a small smile. Her brother had hatched River so the Riolu was probably attached to him. "I'm not Septy but if it's ok would you travel with me? I'm sure we can become strong together"

River looked over October, she didn't seem at all like her old trainer, their auras were completely different even if they were related. She even insulted him. Right now though she was feeling abandoned. Why would this girl want her? She wasn't strong, it's why he released her. The riolu knew she was no gift, her old trainer never just gave away any pokemon. The trainer was giving her a hopeful look though, she sniffled , "..ok.." She flinches as the girl pulled her into her lap and petted her head softly with her not hurt hand.

cyndaquil (male) Quil
Lv 13
Hp 110
Ability:flash fire
*Quick Attack- 30 || It is sure to strike first
Smokescreen- Lowers target's accuracy by one stage
Ember- 30 || 1/4 chance of burn
Exp 19/22
personality:Naive

Pichu (male) Kiru
Lv 15
Hp 120
ability:static
Thunder- 100 (1/3 chance of paralysis)
sweet kiss- 1/3 chance of confusion
thunderwave-paralyzes target
Nasty Plot-15 II it sharply raises the users special attack
exp 18/26
Personality:Relaxed
fp 16/21

User Image
Togetic (male) Tori
lvl 17
Hp 130
ability:serene grace
Sweet Kiss-1/3 chance of confusion
magical leaf-40 || Will not miss
Yawn- One turn, then foe is put to sleep
Fairy Wind- 30

exp 21/27
personality: mild

User Image
Dratini (female) Arith
lvl 18
hp 130
ability:shed skin
Thunder Wave- Paralyzes opponent
Twister- 25 (hits Pokemon up in the air during Fly) || 2/6 chance of making target flinch
Dragon Rage- 40 (unaffected by weakness/resistance)
*Wrap- 5 2-5 turns
exp:22/28
personality:calm

shiny eevee (Male) Silver
lv 10
hp 70
ability:ataptability
*Tackle- 20
Swift- 35 Never Misses
Sand-Attack- Lowers target's accuracy
Tail Whip- Lowers target's defense
exp 18/20
peronality:hardy

User Image
Riolu (female) River
lvl 5
hp: 100
Endure- Survive any attack in one turn with 1 HP (Priority +3)
Foresight- Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost
•Quick Attack- 40 damage (Priority +1)
ability: Inner focus
exp: 2/15
Personality: Timid

Out OF Party
User Image
shiny pumpkaboo (Female) Anora
lvl 8
hp 50
ability: insomnia
Trick-or-Treat- Turns opponent into a ghost type
*Astonish- 20 || 2/6 chance of flinching
Confuse Ray- Confuses target
Trick- Switches hold items with opponent until battle ends
exp 7/18
personality: jolly

SpectralEternity

Koukaze

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Kina Inzuka

Fuzzy Pup

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Natalia's brow furrowed when Aiden explained he'd bought about twenty boxes or so, at least one for each flavor of pocky. "Aiden, that's a lot of pocky...." She said reproachfully, that feeling of worry bubbling back to the surface again as she wondered exactly how much he'd spent on all of this. The worry went away for a fleeting moment however and turned into panic as her plushies started to fall for the floor and she scrambled to catch them. Once she had it all under control though, she couldn't help but notice that Aiden was grinning like an idiot as he watched her cuddle her newfound legion of stuffies. Natalia wanted to glower at him, but instead she was blushing and had to hide her face behind the large mass of toys, annoyed. She quickly changed the subject, asking exactly how much this all had cost, and when he answered, Natalia's jaw practically dropped. “F-five hundred—!?” Natalia cut herself off, pinching the bridge of her nose and inhaling deeply. “Sweet mother of Arceus Aiden…..” Natalia breathed, but considering that plushes like this cost likely $25 a pop the price tag wasn’t terribly surprising, but the boy had no restraint when it came to charity, or rather, Aria had no restraint when it came to picking out gifts and Aiden didn’t have the heart to tell her no. “This is what you get for listening to a pokemon while shopping Aiden. She may have a good eye for gifts but she has no concept of money….” Natalia sighed, but she had to laugh at the hoards of stuffed pokemon in her arms. Aiden thankfully didn’t seem too upset at her harsh but truthful words, laughing along with her and agreeing that he should avoid shopping with Aria at all costs, insisting that Natalia remind him next time he went gift shopping. “Oh I will. I’ll make sure to keep her pokeball on me if I have to. She’s going to bleed you dry at this rate.” Natalia shook her head. She really needed to hand some of these plushies back to him so he could at least get some of his money back, but when asked which of the bunch she wanted to keep, Natalia felt herself conflictingly glancing between all the sweet familiar faces of their pokemon and suddenly found that giving them back was easier said than done. Aiden seemed to notice her struggle and kindly offered to share the load with her by keeping some of them in his bag, but Natalia tore her gaze away and closed her eyes. “I-I think I’ll just keep the Sylveon….” She said quickly before she changed her mind. “B-but….” Oh no, here came the hesitation. “The store probably has a 24 hour return policy….. We could maybe keep them around for a while to see if the rain will stop before giving them back…. It doesn’t have to be done now, I mean, you did buy them for me, so I’d like to keep them around just maybe….. A little longer….” She said quietly, blush growing a deeper shade of pink. This was so embarrassing, her weakness for stuffed pokemon displaying prominently and clearly. She cleared her throat and changed topics again. “B-but…. If each of these cost $25, thats still only $250 for ten of them…. Where did the other $350 come from…?” She asked with concern. Then it dawned on her; the pocky. "Oh Aiden no, you didn't..." Natalia said half heartedly, knowing that was exactly what he had done. Aiden’s bags still lay on the floor, and she spied colorful boxes filling the bags to the brim. Only 20 boxes, that was down playing it quite a bit; there must have been more than 50 boxes in there. What had he gotten, a lifetime supply or something?! Goodness she needed to teach Aiden how to properly budget his money….

Nyomii was glad that Aria helped chime in to try and coax the little Riolu to release poor October's hand. The epsilons coaxing had seemed to help, but the Riolu still seemed hesitant. Gio's actions hadn't really helped the situation, grabbing and restraining the baby was the last thing that needed to happen, but then again she couldn't blame Gio for doing so. It was probably first instinct to try an pull the Riolu off of October so she wouldn't be hurt anymore, but this wasn't an act of aggression, it was one of fear. After Aria spoke to the little pokemon, it she seemed to take Nyomii's advice an scan October's aura, and the girl seemed to pass as acceptable, at least enough so that River finally let go of the girl's hand. Nyomii breathed a small sigh of relief, but all was not quite well yet, since the Riolu only burst into tears once again, wailing about being sent away and doing something wrong. Poor baby. Nyomii frowned and pitied the little pokemon. What sort of awful trainer would abuse a baby pokemon like this? Just thinking about it made Nyomii's blood boil. It was good to see that October had a handle on the situation, gently explaining to her pokemon that she'd done nothing wrong, but apparently the awful trainer that River was hatched by was none other than October's older brother. At least the girl called her sibling out on his despicable behavior and attempted to console the poor Riolu. Now that October seemed to have calmed the little pokemon down and bonded with her, Nyomii came closer and sat down by the two, smiling gently at River. "She's right dear, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Come on now, there's no need for tears, you're in good hands now." Nyomii said reassuringly. "My name's Nyomii, it's a pleasure to meet you River~" The Espeon smiled.

- - Who's With Me...?: Aiden
- - Counters: -/- Movement | 81/5 Pokemon Encounter | 103/15 Trainer NPC | Aklor Egg 13/50 | Item Bumps: -/-

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Blaze | | Level 17 | 340/340 HP | Flash Fire | Brave Nature, A Bit of a Tomboy | 13/27 EXP | Holding: Charcoal | Brick Break (75, Breaks Through Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even On Pokemon with Fighting Immunity), Leer (Lowers Defense), Smokescreen (Lowers accuracy), Fire Blast (110, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image User Image Nikolai | | Level 18 | 360/360 HP | Contrary | Sassy Nature, | 27/28 EXP | Holding: N/A | Tackle (50), Leer (Lowers Defense), Leaf Storm (130, Lowers user's special attack by two stages ), Leaf Tornado (65, 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage )

User Image User Image Kyurem | | Level 18 | 340/340 HP | Pressure | Lonely Nature, Adamant and Slightly Aggressive | 4/19 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55, Lowers target's speed by one stage), Dragon Rage (40, unaffected by weakness/resistance), Imprison (Prevents opponent from using attacks known by the user), Ancient Power (60, 1/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage )

User Image User Image Flora | | Level 24 | 480/480 HP | Huge Power | Vain Nature, Selfish and Snooty | 20/24 EXP | Holding: Mawilite | Play Rough (90, 1/10 chance to lower attack), Iron Head, (80, 3/10 chance of flinching), Fake Tears (Lowers Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages ), Vice Grip (55)

User Image User Image Reaper | | Level 14 | 280/280 HP | Levitate | Quiet Nature, Likes to Observe | 10/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep), Lick (30, 3/10 Chance of Paralyze), Spite (Target's Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Can only limit one move per pokemon. )

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image Medication

User Image Worn Journal

User Image Sketchbook

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

User Image -Zephyr Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM 01 Cut

User Image - TM 51 Roost

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Koukaze

Kina Inzuka
Ahh it's so cute and sad at the same time ; w;

❷ Johto Region