[J] Ankou :: Spirit Guide Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:31 pm

This is the Journal for Edelsteine Ankou, the Wantalon Psychopomp. Please do not post unless you have the expressed permission of Zero Dream.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edel Wiki Article | Art Request | NPCs & Locations | Symbols & Forms | RP Availability

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Name» Ankou
Meaning» The ankou is a personification of death in Breton mythology as well as in Cornish and Norman French folklore
Other Names» Odin (Norse), Baronsamedi (Azeroth + others)
Titles» Wantalon Psychopomp, Lord of the Hidden Ways
Date of Rebirth» December 16, 2007

Skintone» Mostly white, only shifting to a blue tint in the deepest shadows.
Eye Color» Deep yellow with gold pupils. The yellow is very bright and piercing. Black sclera
Hair Color» White, long bangs and short in the back.
Attire» Ankou favor blacks, whites, and dark gray. He tends to go for comfort and ease of movement over looks and will wear almost anything.

Personality» Generally laid-back and an eternal wanderer, Ankou is always on the move, more than willing to be wherever he needs to be, much more so a doer than a thinker. There seems to be little method to his madness on the surface, as he simply does what he wants to when he wants to for the most part, with little warning beforehand. Ankou remains closely guarded unless he is around his family, his love or his closest friends, the only ones who truly get to see the full extent of what he is, rather than merely the surface he will willing to show the world. He is rather socially awkward and while he does mean well most of time, his comments and expressions are sometime misinterpreted by others, and he feels difficulty connecting to most others on a purely emotional level - especially so with mortals. He is very much someone who prefers the company of a selected few rather than being the center of attention in a crowd.

Ankou is trustworthy and rather loyal, both to his ideals and the few that are close to him. Once he agrees to something, he will see it done no matter what, and he is rather impulsive and restless, a bit eccentric and always fidgeting a bit if he is required to stay still. Has a soft spot for the souls of the dead and children in general. He is a bit prideful, but will deny it if confronted. He is also very, very stubborn - and quite skilled at lying to himself in order to avoid the things he does not wish to see.

Reacquiring Gungnir and the piece of him within, as well as his growth to deity, had settled Ankou some, evened his personality in places. He is now much confident in his ability to deal with others, is less likely to spend most of his time hidden, is less likely to give up on social endavors and more likely to trust his gut instinct where the matter outside of his domain is concerned.

Abilities» Beckon :: Much like the pied piper of myth, Ankou is able to entrance souls to follow him, within deity power guidelines. He must keep singing, humming, or otherwise luring them with his voice to keep their attention and focus, or else the free will or obsessions of the spirits will take over once more and they will return to whatever they were doing. Ankou tends to sing when he does this, either songs he remember from his host, or just plain nonsense strung together. This power only affect the dead.

Soul Path :: Ankou is able to navigate the soul paths, shadowy passages though half-planes and links in between various worlds and the Underworld, with ease - as long as he is using one of these paths, he will know exactly where he is, where he is going, and where he will end up if he's going down to the Underworld. These passages, however, and not completely free of risk - while Ankou is completely immune to their effects, most gods would otherwise fare well, aoide and other immortals would fall ill with something similar to portal sickness if they went for too long, or too many successive trips. For mortals, these trips are often fatal, unless they are very quick ones with long rest time in between for them to recover.

While Ankou is now able to create his own soul paths, doing so uses up a great deal of his mana and has an adverse effect to the world around it (much like Nergal's House Of Bones) so he prefers to find, repair, and use the ancient ones. Once a soul path is created, it remains open until Ankou himself closes it up, or if another god intervenes.

Incorporal :: Ankou is able to take others into out of body experiences, much like the concept of walking the astral plane, and have them follow him to places that would normally either be hard to reach, or hazardous to go though. He can affect 12 beings at the same time, and they do not need to all be going at the same place. This can only last for 3 days before the body would automatically call the soul back - as long as the former has not been destroyed/killed, the latter will find it's way back.

In addition to this, Ankou is now able to affect others with his own innate intangibility - allowing them to cross walls, float, and so forth, even while still within the confines of their body.

See Dead :: Ankou is able to see and hear ghosts, and other spirits that most others cannot see. He is also able to see and hear through them - effectively using them as baring to fling part of his consciousness outward and take access of the location without truly being there. This often goes unnoticed by all but the strongest souls, who might try to fight this. This only spans seeing and listening - Ankou cannot overtake a soul and control their movements and will through this power.  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Adrian was an only child - born from an human mother and a fire elemental father. His mother eventually married another man, the one Adrian called father, when he was 3 years old. Adrian has no knowledge of his biological father and has no urge to seek him out.His mother, being pretty rich, made sure he got the education he needed to control his power over fire. Overall, his life went without too much problems - growing up, teenage mistakes, and so forth. Eventually he settled down with Lyla, a girl he had met in the academy, and there was plans of him moving in with her until things finally took a turn for the worse.

As Creation made place for Destruction, the world started a decent into chaos. His parents lost everything in a fire, and the family was all taken into Lyla's apartment - Adrian selling most of what he had in order to try to afford something bigger. He managed to get by, in between a few odd jobs and some looting, but eventually, when he was out, both his parents and Lyra had been murdered, and whatever they had managed to gather looted. The event is fairly recent, so the pain has not quite dulled yet. For the first time, he was alone, in a chaotic and harsh world, and was completely lost. His first contact with the gods came in the form of Melanctha, the goddess of shadow - he became Ankou's host quite forcefully soon afterward. In despite some awkwardness due to the forced joining, the two at the very least respected each other. Adrian willingly demanded to be extinguished, refusing to live a "life" consisting only of watching someone puppet what was once his - and Ankou, in the end, held onto his promise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Jewel »

Morph »
Uncerted :: Port

Youth »

Deity »

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:32 pm

The Pantheon
Harmodius, Creation/Destruction You have been recalled... Reborn... Remade. It is rather odd to think about, and while the direct consequences may have been adverted, I fear the problem is still at large. I will do my part in all this, and willingly.

Lucius, Universe We... were too late for you. I am sorry.

Gianfar, Knowledge I have yet to see him face to face, but the information he has provided was very useful. I need to seek him out and thank him.

Byrne, Rebirth Little firebird... I wish to see you again, when you return. Perhaps my words will be less awkward, then.

Eamnonn, Hunt Mostly quiet, through it may have been due to the times in which we met. I know little of him, but admire him nonetheless.

Beryl, Wind You where kind to my host, lady Wind, in despite his lack of manners - for this I am thankful. I should probably seek you out and see how you fare.

Melanctha, Shadow I wonder where you are now ?

Morpheus, Dream ...

Kaelin, Water The wild torrent seems to have vanished just as surely as the lady of shadows has.

Revei, Dream ...

Illumin, Light I am glad to have been able to aid you, for what little I could manage to do. Hopefully you fare well.

Khiviance, Love ...
Lisana, Laughter ...
Evadne, Mountains ...

Echo, Music : I wish I could have given you some sort of comfort, but I could only give you the truth. It seems that you have moved on and I cannot blame you in the least for what you did.

Panacea, Medicine ...
Tilion, Lunar ...
Kishara, Gaia ...
Calico, Insanity ...

Nergal, Underworld Brother. Closer than any other - we argue, sometimes, and we may now always see eye to eye, but I will always be here for you, when you need me. Or would, if I had any idea where you were and what you were doing. I must admit doing your job on top of mine is not something I enjoy.

Desiderio, Love Not unpleasant, but... I can't help but feel slightly awkward with him. For no fault of his own, I figure.

Sh'khin, Plague ...
Halhigil, Assassination ...
Melanthos, War ...
Itztlac, Night ...

Karaskis, Fire Fire is definitively very efficient - more prone to action, much like I am. She would be a close... friend ? I must admit the concept is, perhaps... still a bit new to me.

Gadriel, Deception ...

Endiovar, Silence A good friend of my brother, and I am starting to feel likewise. It seems that you were right... I must see what you might remember.

Lucidique, Suffering ...

Tien, Trickery Quick on her feet, at the very least, and sturdier than she looks. I cannot help but hope not to be on the receiving end of one of her pranks, however... Our definition of humor might be quite different indeed.

Jahara, Poison ...

Phaedra, Greed One to be wary of. I am glad not to have had a need to put up with her presence since coming into my own.

Chari, Charity ...

Cosine, Numbers Cosine... She is quite something indeed. I find myself longing for her presence at the oddest times - to hear her voice, see her smile, to exchange jokes back and forth, to just be in her presence. Everything seems so easy, yet so complicated when she is around. I love you deeply, and I hope that you know it, in spite of my difficulties in showing so.

Arctang, Numbers Cosine's twin brother... Perhaps one day I will finally meet you.

Neva, Winter ...
Dagny, Science ...

Tista, Chance He was quite... childish ? If one could put it nicely. He will learn, in time...

Eid, Oaths I know surprisingly little of you, keeping in mind the time I have spent around your host. I hope you and he are well.

Umbra, Shadow ...

Tajnevaki, Mystery Mystery is, fittingly, quite mysterious. He either cannot or will not talk, which adds another layer of mystery to him. He had an obvious... interest in my nephew, that much is clear.

Glaucon, Judgement I have seen you only once, and only in quick passing - therefore I cannot really say much yet.

Glyph, Forest A little more... Physical and friendly than I am, perhaps, but I admire his devotion and appreciate what he has done for the crows. I know he will be good with the children... And I will admit, to have help eases my worries slightly.

Bazyli, Famine ...
Alazne, Arcane ...
Alecto, Anger ...
Ashanti, Desert ...
Kyrjadis, Justice ...

Kikechum, Animals Animal with an animal host - quite fitting, through perhaps the issue of size later... I wonder if there was once a deal, with you and I, with the crows that follow me even now... Perhaps later I can ask and be sure.

Eliade, Shapeshifting ...
Carpediem, Dolls ...
Valli, Plants ...
Rhys, Motion ...
Nowai, FAIL ...
Puck, Children ...

Phalanx, Valor ...I am uncertain the lady knows the meaning of subtlety. Nonetheless, she is a powerful ally to have.

Sharur, Hunt ...
Louhi, Knowledge ...
Althai, Healing ...
Isambard, Industry ...
Lunn, Strength ...
Tinker Tanner, Lost Things ...
Aumvos, Sound ...

Kemetzefanya, Mystery Hm... Curious. It is obvious that you have my nephew wrapped around your little finger. I can only hope that what is to come will not harm him too badly.

Nuhava, Strength Slightly more reserved than Phalanx, thankfully. Or is the host the one thing holding her back ?

Daera, Phobos ...

Valyrmora, Underworld Why can I only remember your voice ? It seems that I am lacking more than I thought still...

The New Gods
Tera Ilana, Archery Wind's daughter - a sweet child, from what little I could see through Adrian's eyes.

Caolan, Suffocation ...

Lacrymosa, Grief Where is it that you live your sorrow, young one ? We would help you the best we could, if we only knew...

Sotiris, Guardian I wonder where he has gone to ?

Akakios, Lament It seems like the shyness has been discarded to the past, but not the curiosity. That curiosity will serve him well, as will the new-found determination that moves him forward. Your have mourned your losses, and now you continue forward.

Una, River ...
Nixie, Rain ...

Caelia, Augury Father... It still seems like a strange notion. But when you look at me, with those wide, sunset-colored eyes... I find that notions do not matter. Not anymore. Little hurricane. I do scold you, but deep down in my heart I hope that you never lose that spark.

Kyrie, Crow Are you a little crow, or a little magpie, daughter mine ? Just as bright and inquisive as the rest, with a view all of your own. Likewise, I hope your spunk never fades away.

Isidore, Funeral The child who takes the most from me... In all aspects, it seems. Our influences mirror, but I can only hope you will avoid the pitfalls I have fallen into, in this life and the one prior.

Callisto, Moths ...
Aelius, Sun ...

The Dragon Kings
Xuan Yi, Qian Lung ...
Zhijian, Ying Long ...

Tian Yue, Tien Lung We seem to have become friends, and I welcome such. Though I wonder where you soar, now ? I have not seen you in quite some time.

Jin Huang, Futs-Lung ...
Xia Lu Ling, Yu Five Claws ...

Xun Jiang, Ti Lung It seems that you have your fair share of sorrows to deal with as well, Lifewater.

Shuo Huang Zhe, Mang ...

Bào Yǔ, Shen Lung The darker shade of Ti Lung's coin. Perhaps one day we will be able to truly speak.

Takeru, Chien Tang A brilliant tactician, that much cannot be overlooked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Fanart

Morph »
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Youth »
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deity »
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Music box
Muse»Butterflies & Hurricanes
L'Arc~En~Ciel»Spirit Dreams Inside
Coldplay»Viva la Vida
Bump Of Chicken»Karma  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Something that never leave Ankou's neck for very long. The glass necklace was given to him by Cosine when she returned from Baadris.

-Zero stop being lazy and do a graphic of it.-

Gungnir is a spear - an artifact from prior the Fading, crafted by the Spirit Guide and Underworld. The spear allows the wielder leadership over the valkyries, and also gives Ankou some measure of power over the dead already brought down to the Underworld - where he normally would have no power save for the innate respect the death might or might not give him. It is Gungnir that allows him to take on the dead and send them to rebirth, in Nergal's absence. Gungnir's proprieties otherwise fall in line with most artifacts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:48 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jinx is your typical cat - fast, agile, made of soft purring and sharp claws, and enjoys attention and praise. She has a sharp, keen sense of detail, and tends to end her sentence in cat-like meows. It does not seem like something she can control, and neither does she minds. She is the raging amazon when her lord is threatened, and she is loyal to the death to him. However, as her name says, she can be quite... clumsy in every day tasks, often resulting in hilarious situations. She clearly was a fighter instead of a temple servant, and Ankou's confident, at the very least in the past. She also fought with and helped train valkyries as needed.

Jinx is rarely naked, and usually dresses like this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anima is a no-nonsense woman, highly focused and highly devoted. What rank she held in the past is, as of now, unknown and forgotten by all but perhaps her, but at the moment, being finally reunited with her lord is joy enough. The logical equivalent to Jinx's instinct, the two can become quite fearsome when they work together toward one goal. She serves both Ankou and Cosine, and assist at her school. She also helps with the children, in spite of her own belief that she is not the best suited for the task.  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Valkyries. Chooser of the slain. Mortal woman who had been heroic in life and proved their worth to the Overseer were often taken by Ankou to become valkyries. They were ageless immortals, with only a chosen, special few making it to the rank of aoidei. Once nearly innumerable, their very direct relation to the god they had served had made it so that each and every of them died in the wake of their leader, Ankou. Therefore returned to the cycle of life and death, they were reborn, as mortals, lived their lives, and died, over and over. The only thing that remained to them was their innate sight of the dead - many powerful oracles of the dead and mediums of ages past were, in fact, reborn valkyries.

All these uncontrolled reincarnations left the valkyries' essence more and more eroded with each new life, to the point where they became undistinguishable from mortals by most eyes. Ankou, however, can feel them and - now that all trace of his mortal host is faded and his power is mostly returned - can awaken them - their very core, their names and what remains of their memories. They are beloved to the god they once served, and thus hold high rank, such as eventual priestesses and assistants, and their opinion holds perhaps the most weight in Ankou's decision after his own.

Lenneth (Hrist dy Valkyria) was the leader of the valkyries of old, and the first re-awakened valkyrie. She met Ankou by pure chance, the day Universe died, and he could not shake that there was something important about her. Having lost most of her family to Gehenna, she decided to follow the god to the safety of the pantheon, allowing him to keep a close eye on her. It was only upon his full rebirth that he recognized her as she was - a valkyrie - and was able to to do something about it. Lenneth accepted her role and her memories of Hrist with open arms, and is a curious, inquisitive, and warm young woman, though her re-awakening altered her slightly - she has developed leader qualities she did not have beforehand. She now goes mostly by Hrist, and introduces herself as such. Her fighting style is aggressive, focused mainly on offence.

Shani (Eir dy Valkyria) was discovered at Cosine's temple on Kurakami, subconsciousness drawn to Pythagoras through Ankou's spear, Gungnir, who had been in his procession. Eventually, Pythagoras was outed as a charlatan, and Gungnir reacquired by it's true wielder. It was after she came to him, once again drawn by the spear, that Ankou awakened her. Fow now, she is still a bit confused, still in the process of shorting through her memories of old, and is being trained by Hrist. Eir is dependable yet headstrong, determined yet bullheaded, and is shaping up to be more focused on defense.

Salinath (Skuld dy Valkyria)

Liana (Karà dy Valkyria)

Aaren (Brynhildr dy Valkyria)

Iyes (Saangrigor dy Valkyria) Since the fading Val's gem has been in possession of Sanngrior, a Valkyrie. Like all the Valkyrie she has no memory of who she was. The only life in her memory is that of a servant and warrior of the Hrith family. They have called her Iyes. As she remembers who and what she is she will remember the gem she holds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:50 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Athanasius : One of Aria and Falada's foals, who managed to grow to adulthood in despite being born in the mist of a near-apocalypse. His brother has likewise survived, but the third of Aria's foals sadly did not survive the influence of the weeks. While still rather young, the errais is rather calm and even-temped, and has come to serve Ankou in his trip through Yggdrasil, and decided to remain beyond that. He oftens follow the god on cross-world trips out of sheer curiosity and still does insist to be ridden at times, even if Ankou certainly does not need help getting to other world or even travelling them.  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:50 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(from left to right - Skieborne, Vesale))

Ankou does not keep any pets in the true sense of the word - but there are the crows. No matter where he is, there always seem to be crows nearby, with some being bold enough to perch of the god himself. These are still untamed creatures, though they will listen to him if he asks something of them. He also seems to be able to understand them - perhaps the result of a long forgotten alliance/exchange with the Animals deities. In mythology and folklore as a whole, crows tend to be symbolic more of the spiritual aspect of death, or the transition of the spirit into the afterlife; the legends prove to be true in this case. as crows also tend to flock where there are higher concentrations of ghosts. He remember nothing of it, and does not question it. He cares for the black birds more than anyone else might think - even going so far as to ask Glyph to allow them space to build nests, as his own attempts to aid the climbing of their numbers post-gehenna had failed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:53 pm

At The Pantheon :

In a hall of doors two sit close to each other mismatched. Nothing unusual about that in a Pantheon of different gods. These doors are different in that they lead to the same room.

Ankou's Door
Is marked with a field of forgive-me-nots, over which flies a crow and a vulture, each with a burning candle.

Cosine's Door
Marked with a colourful mosaic arranged in a Fibonacci Spiral

Either door leads into a small tiled entrance hall. To the left are two doors, home to Aoide and infront an archway that leads into the rooms proper.

1. The Atrium Tiled from floor to ceiling in repeating patterned tiles X the atrium is a large open room that is the heart of the suites. A communal place for greeting guests and relaxing it has a large glass roof with a view of the new sky and a fountain in the middle. Columns and gauze curtains separate the atrium from the other recreational rooms.

2. Master Bedroom furnished in a minimalist fashion, the bedroom also has tiled walls and ceilings. The ceiling is also made of glass, columns and gauzy curtains separate the room from the outside on one wall.

3. Master Bath Another relaxing room with a deep sunken bath. A place for a wandering god to soak off his journey.

4. Cosine's Office X Situated at the top end of the atrium. An office/library a place for Cosine to work and keep some records. There is also a seating area to read. The room is open to the balcony.

5. Ankou's Office Ankou's man cave to work on his carvings and whatever else he does when he's not off wandering.

6. Seated Area

7. Kitchenette and living area X The common room is rather large, and serves as a relaxation space, a dining room and a kitchen all in one for the multiple occupants. The furniture is now new and matching dark wood. The common room, as well as every room in this space, have a dark hard wood floor as well.

8. Zeta and Zero's room

9 Anima's room

10. Kleo's room

11. Spare Rooms

12. Valkyrie Dorm

13. Bathrooms

14. Jinx's room

15. Phirren's room

17. Isidore's, Kyrie's, and Caelia's rooms. For now they are quite bare until the children are old enough to decide what they would like.

18. Balcony On the side of the balcony there are small encolves and perchs made of scrap woods for crows to perch at, and nest.

Elsewhere

Maybe rumors about a temple... :O  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Number Games

Cosine has a vision of stranded followers and goes to seek them out. Both deities, however, eventually find much more than that...

On The Road Again
The Beginning
Through The Door
Reaching In
Cult Following
Investigating
To The Temple !
All For Show (Cosine)
Senbonzakura (Ankou)
Revenge (Cosine)
The Lost Memory
Awaken, Spirit Sleeper (Ankou)
Homeward Bound

The Broken Hammer

Forge has gone through two hosts now, and her gem is lost. Glyph sets out to find what remains of her, with Tien, Cosine, Ankou, and Xun Jiang coming along to help.

A New Journey
Stars and Moons and Endless Dunes
Mirage
Searching
Birnam on the Sea (Part 1)
Falling Under
Birnam on the Sea (Part 2)
Ferlari Ruins
epilogue

Dawn of Endless Flowers

Xun Jiang steps out to set right to Azeroth's wrongs, helped by a few other gods - some who also had claims in Azeroth before the fading.

Outland
March Out (Everyone)
- Into The Marsh (Xun Jiang, Bao Yu)
- A Frosty Hellfire (Takeru, Phalanx)
- The City of Light
- Elemental Fortitude (Kemetzefanya, Ankou)
- In the Shadow of a Moon (Nuhava, Akakios, Tajnevaki)
- Redeemed Children
Convergence (Everyone)
Evacuation (Everyone)

Northrend
Into Dragonblight (Everyone)
The Green Dragonshrine (Everyone)

Gathering The Reds (Xun Jiang, Bao Yu, Tajnevaki)
The Last Of The Nexus War

Storming The Citadel (Ankou, Akakios, Nuhava, Kemetzefanya, Phalanx, Takeru)
Climbing The Tower
The Crimson Hall
The Frostwing Halls
The Plagueworks
End of an Era
A Hero's Honor

Breath of Life (Everyone)
Lady Proudmoore's Dillemia (Nuhava)
The Forgotten City, Ulduar (Xun Jiang, Bao Yu, Takeru, Nuhava)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:55 pm

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Rules ~
* Please do not post, ever. If you wish to drop in a gift, pm me. If you want to ask for rp, either poke me in the Edel thread and pm me. Seriously. All the posts in this journal should be my own. <3
* I have no issue rping Ankou with potential hosts, or potential followers characters. Poke me~
* Please don't use out of character info unless your character knows it in character !
* Do not ask/beg for/offer to buy Ankou, or any character you see listed in this journal. They are not for sale.

Credit ~
* Ankou's official art is by Ivynian. All fanart will be credited to their respective artists in the fanart post.
* The character/personality of Ankou is thought out by me.
* The brushes used in the banners come from Obsidian Dawn
* The stock images used in the banners come from Resurgere (background) and Skylanth (crow)
* The font used in the banners is Grey Magus

“I think our lives are surely but the dreams of spirits, dwelling in the distant spheres, who as we die, do one by one awake.”

― Edgar Saltus

[ Journals ]... // Player Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces