Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping
Pandora's Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:26 pm
»» H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
"I'll destroy this ugly reality, and weave a lovely illusion of peace."
Wielder of Insanity's Eyes

User Image

User Image

M Y. T R U E. I D E N T I T Y_____
▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name:
Hitomi Kurama
Nickname: Akumagan [ Demon Eyes ]

Birthdate: March 24 [ Aries ]

Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Weight: 119 lb.

Nindo: "There are many realities, with each human having their own perspectives. I will unite them all. Then, the world will truly be at peace."

Personality: Even though her life wasn't filled with the happiest of events, she doesn't dwell on the past too much. Her parents died, so what? Her brothers died, so what? Her clan is practically extinct, so what? This is her mindset on her life and almost everything surrounding her. It's almost creepy the way she views things with such obvious detachment. Hitomi despises keeping her thoughts 'inside the box'. A thought never passes in her mind if it isn't neccessary or beneficial. She constantly, at all times, always has her mind on things that ordinary people consider would 'hurt their brain'. Her mind is like a filtered sponge, absorbing anything and everything except trash and unneeded information. That is why occasionally she will forget a comrade's name she's known for a long time but remember hand seals to a jutsu she learned when she was a kid. Hitomi has attempted many times to just focus on her purpose in life and duty to protect, but eventually she wanted more and more and cannot understand those people that don't. She cannot connect or understand why most people just settle for being a strong shinobi, raising a family, and serving their village. For her, this is like being sent to a life-time sentence of jail.
Her mind seems to never stop thinking, absorbing information, strategizing, and storing information. Because of this, she has developed insomnia. For her though, the insomnia came as a blessing in disguise so she would have more free time to train. Some time ago, Hitomi aspired to someday become famous throughout the entire ninja world by doing some incredible act of peace and justice. But now, as she grew up, things just started revealing themselves to her. It seemed that suddenly, for some unknown reason, she realized the truth of reality and how messed up the world truly is. Since then, a strange addiction to constantly gaining more knowledge and techniques seemed to form.

Her Self.___
To put it simply, she is just detached. She couldn't care less about everything and anything. She thinks, absorbs information, learns techniques non-stop, and feels emotion like any other human being, but she is detached. Any ordinary person would know when they are feeling a certain emotion; Hitomi doesn't. Probably the most human thing about her is the fact that she is afraid of being put in a situation where she needs to choose between giving her life for a loved one or 'becoming a true shinobi' and abandoning them in favor of the mission and killing her heart along with it to become a true weapon.

Her Mask, Her Non-truth.___
She is kind and considerate, always aiming to please. She dislikes hurting someone's feelings and wants to protect everyone in her village. When meeting new people, she is shy at first but then slowly opens up and becomes more outgoing and talkative. She enjoys making new friends and loves chatting about everything and anything. Sometimes she can even be a 'chatterbox', always having something to say to someone. She is not like this all the time, however. Most of the time she prefers to be alone and be kept in peace.

Her False Identity, Her Fear, and Her Acceptance.___
A puppet-master, manipulator, miser, and lover of power. Wanting to bend and shape the world to her perspective on things. Intending to work behind-the-scenes and pull the strings on everything and anything so she can make sure that nothing escapes her watchful crimson gaze. This is her alternate personality who, by nature, constantly whispers to her subconsciousness, urging her to merge with it so there would no longer be two personalities, two beings, but instead be one being. Fortunately, Hitomi's mind has barriers molded from good memories and thoughts of friends, even if she doesn't have that many. These are the only two thin threads holding her upright in what sanity is left.

Village: Konohagakure no Sato [ The Village Hidden in the Leaves ]
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass:
Bloodline

M Y. P O W E R_____
▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline:
Sakkakugan

Chakra Pool: 545
Chakra Color: Smoky grey with flickers of red | Black
Chakra Element: Lightning . Earth
Chakra Materializatin: When she is calm, it is almost an exact imitation of smoke, dancing and curling in the air. However in the rare case where her other form awakens, the chakra rapidly spirals around her like a tornado extending high into the air, and turns completely black.

Strengths:
• Quick reflexes
• Speed
• Genjutsu
• Elemental ninjutsu

Weaknesses:
• Taijutsu [ hand-to-hand combat ]
• Element of surprise
• Fire based jutsu
Fears:
• Fear [ Her greatest fear is actually feeling the emotion of fear ]
• Dying before accomplishing goals

Class Attributes:
• [ Twisting Blood ] Bloodline technique effects sharply increased
• [ Predictive Mind ] Effect of genjutsu rank B and below sharply increased

Bloodline Attribute:
• [ Otherworldly Imagery ] Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means

Class Reductions:
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster
• Learn bloodline techniques [2] post faster

Bloodline Reductions:
• Genjutsu rank D - C cost [5] less chakra to perform
• Genjutsu rank B - A cost [10] less chakra to perform
• Genjutsu rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform
• Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform
• All Sakkakugan owners learn genjutsu [1] post faster

Personal Attributes:
• [ Swordsmanship ] Kenjutsu skills increased
• Genjutsu lasts [1] extra post

M Y. R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y_____
▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo:
両 5,050
AC: 7,800

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 14
C Rank :: 6
B Rank :: 2
A Rank :: 2
S Rank :: 1

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 11 | 15
• Genjutsu : : 14 | 19
• Taijutsu Styles : : 00 | 01
• Bukijutsu Styles : : 01 | 01
• Custom Jutsu : : 00 | 08

M Y. I N S T R U M E N T S_____
▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type:
Katana [ Sword ]
Weapon Name: 無制限 [ Museigen ] • Limitless •
Weapon Range: 31 in.
Weapon Weight: 2.5 lb.
Weapon Location: Left side of waist
• A pair of elegant, elemental blade fans for the Akira Style

M Y. T O O L S_____
▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
8 kunai
4 exploding tags
3 smoke bombs
10 shuriken

Headband Location :: Around waist
Headband Cloth Color
:: Black

M Y. S K I L L S_____
▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u____
Maruton:
Rank E
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Gensu Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]
Rank D
• Shunshin no jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]x
• Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ]x
Rank C
• Sanzengaresu no Jutsu [ Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique ]x
Rank B
• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]x
Rank A
• Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ]x
• Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ]x

Raiton
Rank A
• Chidori [ Thousand Birds ]x
• Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ]x
• Chidori Eisou [ Thousand Birds Spear ]x

Doton
Rank D
• Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu [ Double Suicide Decapitation Technique ]x
Rank C
• Doryuusou [ Earthen Rising Spears ]x

Kekkei Genkai
• Senkou no Jaku [ Flash of Weakness ]x
• Di no Jaku [ Day of Weakness ]x
Passive - Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]x
• Kugai [ World of Suffering ]x
• Henjou [ Relinquish ] x

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u____

Rank E
• Magen: Jigoku Gouka no jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Hellfire Technique ]x
Rank D
• Magen: Kokuni Arazu no jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique ]x
• Magen: Narakumi no jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique ]x
Rank C
• Magen: Nijū Kokoroni Arazu no Jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique ]x
• Shikketsu [ Blood Loss ]x
• Ayatsuri Karada [ Body Puppetry ]x
• Mokugeki [ Pantomime ]x
Rank B
• Magen: Juboku Satsu [ Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death ]x
• Ataeru Kanjō no Jutsu [ Inflict Emotion Technique ]x
• Sameru [ Dampen ]x
Rank A
• Magen: Kyouran no Me Kara Kyoufu [ Demonic Illusion: Fear Through the Eyes of Madness ]x
• Anoyo Kiretsu no Jutsu [ World of the Dead Fissure Technique ]x
• Zettai Tenkou Kansei no Jutsu [ Absolute Weather Control Technique ]x
• Narisumashi no Hotaru [ Firefly Masquerade ]x

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u____

Akira Style
Stage One - D Ranked
• Akira - Speed
• The First Akira: Blade
• The First Akira: Motion
• The First Akira: React
• The First Akira: Complete
• Grace
• Flickering Beauty-All of the Above

Stage Two - D ranked
• Akira - Balance
• The Second Akira: Snap
• The Second Akira: Chop
• The Second Akira: Fold
• The Second Akira: Complete
• Enhanced Step
• Chakra Slash
• Elemental Burst
• Wall Shadow-All of the Above

Stage Three - C ranked
• Akira - Elegance
• The Third Akira: Flip
• The Third Akira: Slip
• The Third Akira: Rise
• The Third Akira: Complete
• Elegance
• Projected Wall Flower
• Twirling Deception-All of the Above

Stage Four - B ranked
• Akira - Coordination
• The Fourth Akira: Twirl
• The Fourth Akira: Exchange
• The Fourth Akira: Point
• The Fourth Akira: Complete
• Return
• Carousel of Death
• Kiss of Death
• Spin Burst
• Spin Burst Mk.II-All of the Above

Stage Five - B ranked
• Akira - Focus
• The Fifth Akira: Crescent
• The Fifth Akira: Full Moon
• The Fifth Akira: Shifting Moon
• The Fifth Akira: Darting Moon
• The Fifth Akira: Complete
• Concentration
• Peace-All of the Above

▬▬┤|C u s t o m____

M Y. S T O R Y_____
▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
As a child, before her kekkei genkai had activated, Hitomi's life had been rather normal and dull. At the time, there were extremely few Sakkakugan users, four at most in the midst of a clan with around a hundred members. Some respected those users while others grew jealous and envious. When Hitomi was eight and trying to stubbornly master a genjutsu under the tutelage of her older twin brothers, her Sakkakugan had activated. That had such an impact on the clan and created so much family drama that she was forced to flee to Konohagakure, the village where her father had met her mother. Her father, who was among the ones to respect her for her power, tried to convince her to stay; the ones who were envious of her attempted to kidnap and kill her, which forced her father to make her leave to the nearest village, Konoha. Once she found a home, Hitomi received word of her father's and twin brothers' disappearances.

Being at such a young age, she had never noticed the hatred her two older twin brothers carried for each other. Ayumu was extremely excited and proud at her power while Hibiki loathed her and strongly believed the Sakkakugan rightfully belonged to him.

Once she found out about their disappearance, she grew terrified and immediately rushed back to her clan. Once she arrived, everyone held only pity and sorrow for her. Hitomi didn't understand why until her mother explained everything with tears in her eyes. Hibiki had killed both her father and twin brother in their sleep. He and spared her mother because she was a civilian. All her close relatives tried to convince her to stay so they could protect her from Hibiki, but she rejected and went back to Konoha to become a shinobi in the hopes of one day avenging her father and Ayumu.

All these events, coupled with the Sakkakugan's mental strain, caused her to fall into depression and later become bipolar. She hid her true personality deep within herself, fearing of getting hurt again, and developed a cold mask molded by her sorrow and determination. And yet, she wrote letters to her mother, her remaining thread of love and sanity, once a month to keep in touch.

While on a solo mission out of the village one day, Hitomi encountered Hibiki, who had become a criminal, and fought him. It was rather equal. She had an advantage over him in genjutsu, but he had an advantage over her in taijutsu. At that moment though, on the brink of passing out, she was able to kill him in a bloodline-strengthened genjutsu. A few weeks later after recovery, she eagerly went back to her clan to tell them of Hibiki's death. Upon arrival though, she found out that her mother had died of grief and a failing heart a few days before she arrived and her clan was killed by Hibiki and his subordinates of rouge ninja. Instead of being immature about it and waste time crying though, she escaped the heavy depression by throwing herself in training her eyes and genjustu. This childhood made her more certain of her goal to become the most experienced genjutsu master in history and a fierce protector of her village. However, if it wasn't for her strange addiction to learning techniques and constantly learning, researching, and gaining knowledge, she wouldn't even care about being all that powerful.

M Y. F A L S E. I D E N T I T Y_____

What You Don't Know
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
HO I AM matters...

Birthdate :: February 25

Height :: 5'6"
Weight :: 106 lb.

Nindo :: "I will make history, because I'll never be forgotten."

Personality :: In general, Shimiru is soft-spoken and somewhat shy, choosing to be by herself rather than make friends. She believes in individual strength, so Shimiru will rarely be seen asking for advice unless it's a last resort. She is patient and doesn't get easily annoyed, but has trouble detaching herself from a situation and using logic to drive her actions rather than emotions. Once she enters a battle however, she goes all out unless ordered not to, taking great pleasure in fighting and not ashamed of it. She is a bit of a recluse but when around a dear friend, has a good sense of humor and is optimistic. The fear of disappointing those of whom she respects, admires, or is friends with stems from her past experiences but isn't so severe now as time has passed.
Shimiru absolutely doesn't like anyone finding out about her creative side. She loves writing poetry, drawing, and art in general and has a flare for the dramatic. She keeps her journal on her at all times and has been recording her day-to-day life since she could write properly. Although she isn't much of a people-person, she has a habit of observing them. Their mannerisms, nervous ticks, habits, anything that sets them apart from others she observes. The only times Shimiru will voluntarily start a conversation is when she wants information and since she excels at observing, can always be found carrying around bits of information on most people around her.

Village :: Yukigakure
Main Class :: Ninjutsu
Subclass :: Bloodline

Y STRENGTHcan be my downfall...
______________________________________________________ XXXXX

COMBAT data

Bloodline :: Hyouton

Chakra Pool :: 270 [+25]
Chakra Element ::
Water | Wind
Chakra Color :: Pearl white with hints of light blue.
Chakra Materialization :: In a calm state, the chakra flows smoothly like water, but in an angered or agitated state it flickers rapidly and spirals around her, similar to the flickering of fire in the wind.

Strengths ::
• Quick thinker
• Rapid reflexes
• Cold environments
Weaknesses ::
• Over-analyzes situations
• Explosions
• Elemental opposites
Fears ::
• Becoming absolutely emotionally numb
• Disappointing those who she respects

Class Attributes ::
• Secret Drop : Backup reserve of [25] chakra
• Weak Blood : Bloodline technique effects slightly increased
Reductions ::
• Learn ninjutsu [1] post faster
• Learn bloodline techniques [1] post faster
Personal Attributes ::
• Learn Taijutsu and Bukijutsu [1] post faster
• Speed and precision slightly increased

CAREER data
Ryo :: 両 0
AC :: 0

Missions Complete ::
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations ::
• Ninjutsu - Maruton : : 00 / 08
Suiton : : 00 / 08
Fuuton : : 00 / 08
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles : : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles : : 00 / 01

WEAPON data
Weapon Type :: Wakizashi
Weapon Range :: Blade: 23 in. Handle: 8 in. Total 31 inches
Weapon Weight :: 2 lb.
Weapon Location :: On left hip

▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Journal
• Pen
• 20 senbon
• 10 kunai

TECHNIQUES
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u
Maruton ::
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

F u u t o n

H y o u t o n

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kyoukan Ya
Stage One
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

ND MY STORY will go on...
______________________________________________________ XXXXX
「H I S T O R Y

It started with so much pressure...
As a child, Rei Yuki did not receive the care and love a normal child should have. Her parents were distant with each other and rude to strangers, and her relatives were no exception. Her father's drive for an intimidating and fearful reputation caused him to start training her once she reached the age of 5. He pushed her to her limits everyday and constantly compared her to others, hoping that hating him would make her want to train harder. Rei's only highlight of her childhood was her older brother, who never once acted cold or distant towards her. He understood what Rei was going through since their parents had treated him the exact same way they were treating her, even though he was a bit jealous that he didn't have anyone to encourage him like Rei did. Rei's childhood days, although exhausting, were very monotonous.

Until he messed it all up...
Unknowingly to the family, Rei's father, who served as an ANBU, was suspended after being unnecessarily cruel in his overall composure and actions. He killed anyone he suspected of being the village's enemy, even if they were innocent. And indeed, most of the time they were innocent. He began to make debts, wanting to buy and construct his family's own compound. When he couldn't pay them, many began to grow angry at him. The anger eventually spread to his wife and children, and they were forced to leave the Mist village and live in the outskirts of Wave Country. Pride for the name 'Yuki' caused him to break contact with society and gain reputation by himself.

And caused them to take everything away...
Eventually several relatives that had been persuaded by Rei's father drew unwanted attention to themselves by killing rouges they had encountered. They might have been part of a faction, but nonetheless rouge nin began to target them, wanting to take revenge. Since the Yuki clan carried a kekkei genkai, they underestimated their opponents despite Rei's constant cries and warnings. The family was attacked and raided, with almost everyone killed or kidnapped. Rei and her older brother Kenji were one of the few that escaped, and they immediately headed for a village where they could start their lives over, Yukigakure.

...Until nothing was left...
Only when they were close to the village did the rouges strike. They hunted down Rei and Kenji and in a desperate act of survival, Kenji fought them to protect his sister. As his injuries grew in numbers and his energy dwindled down, she joined in and fought alongside him until most of the attackers were dead. However, the stronger ones had survived. Knowing the outcome, Kenji shoved her away and forced her continue running to Yuki before he was killed.

But my story will continue, never to be forgotten.
Rei joined the Yuki Shinobi Academy not long after she settled back in. Her daily intense training and studies continued, but now it was Rei forcing herself to instead of her father. Her quiet and observant personality allowed her to learn many things about the people and events around her. Using this to her advantage, Rei aspires to become a highly experienced information-gatherer and Oinin Captain, or something even greater. After a few years, Rei passed the Academy with flying colors, still clinging tightly to her goals. Taking the graduation as a sign of new beginnings, Rei changed her name to 'Shimiru' so she would no longer bear the name her parents gave her. In a successful attempt to erase her doubts, she purposely chose the name 'Shimiru Yuki', which translates to 'To freeze snow'.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces