Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:32 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

His hands are so cold, making my skin feel hot. . . they actually feel nice and soft too. . .ugh! Stop thinking weird! "I want you to help me. . . I want to become stronger without having to use the Crimson Blades. I can't rely on them to do everything for me. Soon I want you and I to train, I want to train hard. Both Steel and I need it." She looked back at her large partner. We both have to be stronger to learn the Inuzuka Clan's jutsus. . . or I can never merge with him to reach our full potential. Glancing back at Noctis. "Noctis, I want you to train me so hard that I could grasp death myself if I wish. . . I know that one day I'll face an opponent that will push me to my limits, but they won't allow me to come back." Eclipse wanted to be pushed so hard to the brink of death, to only come back more stronger than she ever has before. My days of playing Genin housewife are over. "I would like to start this training after I become a Chuunin though. That way I can be able to teach Steel some jutsu of our own." DAMN IT! THIS WASN'T WHAT I WANTED TO ASK HIM AT ALL!?!?!?! Although some hardcore training is badly needed for us. Her grip on his hand tightened bonebreakingly then went loose. She muttered softly to only him and Steel could her, she looked down. "Sorry if this is to much to ask, and sorry for wasting your time. . .I just hate that my job has taken up so much of my time that everyone is passing me up in ranks. . ."

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel looked back at Eclipse, he could feel her blood boil then just suddenly drop into a somewhat somber state.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis listened to her, He could feel the determination inside her. He also noticed the warmth in her hands. Which felt nice against his cold one. He shook the thought from his mind. It wasn't the time for those things. He saw that the hokage had left already and he needed to get going though he didn't want to. He listened to her until she stopped. He placed his other hand on top of the hand e was already holding."Don't be sorry, I will train you if that is what you want." Noctis looked at the door and sighed."I'm sorry I have to go now." Noctis got a little closer to Eclipse, but he didn't know why. Why did he move closer to her when he should have been moving towards the door. Now he just looked like an idiot. He was so close to her that thier noses almost touched. He had to say something now that he was in his spot."Eclipse..."He didn't know what to say, he was suddenly nervous."I just want to let you know...you'll be a great ninja."He said and then turned and walked away."You'll be a great ninja? thats the best I came up with?"He thought to himself as he headed to the dojo.

[Exit to dojo]
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2850 Ryo:2000

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:30 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse's crimson eyes widened some as he stepped closer, his cold nose stinging adjacent hers as her breath caught in her throat being able to feel his cold torso was pressed onto her breast. She hadn't realized how close in height they actually were until just then, of course she was wearing wedges so that boosted her height some. Her heart had beaten faster for a few seconds. Wh-Whats happening to my body!? I-I've grown stiff! As he stepped away Eclipse gained control over her body again turning on her heel as she watched him walk away. "Th-Thanks. . . . For everything." She stammered for once in her life, still feeling the chill of his body so close to hers. I wonder if all aspects of his body are so cool and stimulatin---ack! I can't think about these kinds of things!?!?!? Night squirmed at her own thoughts then climbing on Steels head with slightly reddened flustered cheeks. "For Kage's sake i'm engaged!" She scolded herself mentally telling Steel to go to the river for a drink.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel rose to his paws and trotted out of the academy to the river to get a drink.
[Exit to River]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

As she walked by the academy, Hitomi couldn't help but enter it again and find an unoccupied room to study more jutsu. 'Should I be worried about wanting to learn to many techniques? It's not like I'm addicted or something...besides, this way I can protect the village better,' Hitomi tried to reason with herself before her eyes landed on a genjutsu she thought was interesting. After reading it's description, she set the scroll down and formed the hand seals. She formed a chakra connection with her mind and cast the genjutsu.

Zettai Tenkou Kansei no Jutsu [ Absolute Weather Control Technique ] 1|4

Hitomi opened her eyes and looked around. She chose her surroundings to be the exact same to make it seem more realistic and believable. 'I love genjustu,' she thought with a smile on her face, 'It's like a canvas, and I'm the painter. I can manipulate anything and everything I want,' she grinned but then her expression grew serious as she concentrated. Suddenly, a powerful gust of wind shook the entire building before a tornado viciously tore away the roof of the academy. Hitomi's hair whipped in her face against the wind, but she didn't mind. In this world of her mind, she was in complete control.

Zettai Tenkou Kansei no Jutsu [ Absolute Weather Control Technique ] 2|4

The tornado started to travel away from the academy after leaving it in ruins,and she watched on as a flame made its way to the tornado. The moment the flame and wind met, it evolved into a searing hot, spiraling fire tornado. As it wreaked havoc on the surrounding forestry, Hitomi made it slowly die down. She replaced the tornado with a sudden downpour of rain.

Zettai Tenkou Kansei no Jutsu [ Absolute Weather Control Technique ] 3|4

Hitomi suddenly changed her mind and made the fire tornado grow back even bigger than it's original size. The rain started to come down so hard, it actually hurt. The fire however wasn't put out. She then caused a massive earthquake to happen ranging on the scale of a nine degree earthquake. The shaking caused deep and wide crevasses to appear all over the village, and Hitomi watched on. 'It's kind of like the end of the world happening, but it's all in my mind,' she frowned. The confusion was starting to creep upon her again. 'Do I also want others to experience this beauty? But it would also hurt whoever was under it...ACK!' The genjutsu was abruptly dropped, leaving Hitomi kneeling on the floor, clutching her head in pain. 'I don't like it. I hate being so confused. About everything.' A single tear made it's way down her cheek. Not a second later though, it was gone. Hitomi grabbed her scroll and looked for another genjutsu.

Zettai Tenkou Kansei no Jutsu [ Absolute Weather Control Technique ] 4|4 complete

'Alright, let's do this.' A sigh escapes her lips before she submerged herself in yet another genjutsu. This time, she was in the same room but it seemed to be a bit darker. She performed the hand seals and flared her chakra. Suddenly, whispers and voices surrounded her. They whispered about everything. Her life, her dreams, everything. A practical part of her mind thought that this would be a great genjutsu to use on enemies. The more sensitive part of her mind though shut herself off from the voices. 'Goodness, people are going to start wondering if I'm sane, with these genjutsu and all. Oh well, I guess power comes at a price.'

Shi kara no Sasayaki [ Whispers From the Dead ] 1|2

Hitomi steeled herself and strengthened the genjutsu further. The whispers grew louder and shapes began to form in the shadows; shapes of her dead relatives and brothers. The things they spoke were as if they could read her mind and know all her memories, fears, and dreams. As soon as she got the genjutsu down, she dismissed it at took a moment to calm her fast-beating heart.

Shi kara no Sasayaki [ Whispers From the Dead ] 2|2

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Hot_N_Sexy420

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image
"Come close to me...

::Sayuri Moeru::
Ninjutsu::Genin::Tamer

Sayuri entered the academy in hopes to train and learn a new jutsu. She looked to her tiger friend and felt sad. She was unable to communicate with him. She walked over to him and waved to him in attempts to say hi.

The tiger entered the academy shortly after sayuri. He was confused by all the traveling, but happy that she had stopped moving. He laid down and rested. He became even more confused when Sayuri came over to him and waved. 'she must be trying to greet me... even though we have been traveling together for awhile.' The tiger disregarded her attempts of a greeting by laying his head on his paws

Sayuri felt discouraged by her partners cold shoulder he was giving. She sat next to him and reached out her hand to try to pet him.

The tiger watched as sayuri sat down next to him. 'what is she doing?' He then saw her hand reach for him. He didnt know what she was doing, and his ears shot backwards as a result.

Sayuri placed her hand on his backside and began rubbing up and down his back, smiling as she was doing it. 'hopefully this will break the ice between us.'

The tiger almost bit her arm off untill she started the rubbing part. He became relaxed and stretched out his legs and started to purr. 'This feels good... a tiger could get used to this.' he continued to purr.

Sayuri was startled and winced in imaginary pain when the tiger reacted to the petting. She then realized that he was enjoying it. She started to rub harder, using her nails to scratch his backside.

The tiger purred louder when she started to use her nails. He rubbed the side of his face on the ground. He then lifted his head and rubbed the side of his face against sayuri, knocking her over.

Sayuri fell to the ground laughing at the fact that she was thrown to the ground by a nudge. she got up and scratched under his chin and the side of his face. "Things are going well dont you think?"

The tiger stopped his purring when sayuri fell to the ground. 'Ha shes pretty weak...' He began to purr again when she scratched under his chin. He then stopped once she spoke. 'i dont understand her yet... at least i get free backrubs.' he smiled on the inside. He then rose to his feet, signaling that he didnt want to distract her from her training.

Sayuri understood for some reason that the tiger wanted her to stop petting him. "we'll continue this later then." She stood up and pulled out the scroll of fire jutsu.

Jutsu used:
Chakra: 270/270

"....and I'll burn you alive"

User Image

[Pact post count=11]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:35 pm
Hot_N_Sexy420
User Image
"Come close to me...

Sayuri read from the scroll to find a jutsu to her liking. 'well i guess i should start with this one.' She read the instructions to "Ichi [ One ]" and formed a single handsign to gather her chakra. She brought her chakra into her fingers and focused on her finger tip. A tiny flame grew from her right index finger.

The tiger laid down a few feet from her, watching her movements. he was shocked to see a tiny flame on her finger tip. 'Huh its sorta impressive to see someone wield the fire element. but its still tiny and inadequate.' He continued to watch her and every thing else in the room.

Jutsu used: Ichi [ One ]
Official Description: The basic building block of a great many techniques down the line, this is presumably the very same skill that began the study of Katons. Molding their Chakra through a simple seal of any choice, the user is able to focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. With this, they can cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage, control of one’s Chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use.
Guild Description: See official description.

User Image

[Pact post count=12]

Hot_N_Sexy420

Hot_N_Sexy420

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
"Come close to me...

Sayuri read from the scroll and saw the next stage of the jutsu she just learned. She read it and learned how to use it. setting the scroll down she held the same handsign as before.

She then focused on her chakra and molded it into her right index and middle fingers. She concentrated as fire started to form on the two fingers. She opened her eyes to see the flame flickering on her two fingers and became happy. She looked to her partner to see if he was impressed.

The tiger watched her use an upgraded version of whatever she just did. He yawned as she looked to him for approval, signifying boredom.

Jutsu used: Ni [ Two ]
Official Description: This technique makes it so that after a user has molded enough Chakra to gather heat into their finger they can now distribute it to both the index and middle finger (one hand), making it a somewhat viable option in combat now. However, jabs and strikes made through this method would simply burn through clothing and wouldn’t cause any substantial thereafter. In terms of raw searing strength, though, it allows the user to cut through even metallic string now.

User Image

[Pact post count=14]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image
"Come close to me...

Sayuri felt a tad discouraged when her partner paid no attention to her success. 'well ill show him, ill keep learning better jutsu' She read from the scroll and saw the next stage of the jutsu she just learned. She read it and learned how to use it. setting the scroll down she held the same handsign as before.

She summoned her chakra into both hands. It pooled into her index and middle fingers of both hands. The chakra ignited into a flame the same strength as the "Ni [Two]" jutsu. She felt very confident in herself, learning this level of jutsu, she was ready to learn the next jutsu related to this jutsu.

The tiger watched her use an upgraded version of whatever she just did. He saw that she now had to finger tips aflame. 'what does she hope to gain by lighting her fingers on fire...' He lifted his back foot to scratch behind his ear.

Jutsu used:San [ Three ]
Official Description: At this stage of learning, users of this technique are expected to be quite adept at controlling the flow of Chakra in their body. It is by this that they are now able to both create ample amounts of Chakra and distribute to both hands (still only two fingers per hand). The actual heat effect of this technique, though, still hasn’t changed much from Katon: Ni. Also, awkwardly enough, the user is still unable to have the technique travel throughout one whole hand.

User Image

[Pact post count=15]  

Hot_N_Sexy420

Hot_N_Sexy420

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
"Come close to me...

Sayuri heard the tiger speak and was shocked. She turned to him and questioned herself out of disbelief. "did you just say something?"

The tiger looked at the girl with a shocked expression. 'What did she say? Can she actually understand me?'

Sayuri listend to her partners thoughts and became fasinated at the fact of actually hearing them. She only heard parts of what he said but it was a start. She nodded in acknowledgement of the tigers thought.

The tiger sat up to give the girl his full attention. 'So if you can understand me, i believe an introduction is in order. My name is keiji, and that is what i choose to be called.' The way Keiji was sitting resembled a regal statue representing a respectfull attitude.

Sayuri heard most of what Keiji had said. "Its a pleasure to meet you Keiji" she bowed out of respect. She straightened up and placed her hand on her chest. "My names Sayuri." She hoped that he would understand her.

Keiji understood that she was respecting him only by the formal bow. He did not understand her language, except her name when she placed her hand on her chest. 'It seems that i dont understand your language, but i can guess at minor things by your body movement. perhaps after we spend more time together, we can form a way of speaking.'

Jutsu used:

User Image

[Pact post count=21]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image
"Come close to me...

Sayuri nodded her head in response. She felt that too. She picked the scroll up off the table and held it up to show Keiji that she wanted to continue her training. "do you mind if i train for awhile?"

Keiji nodded in response to Sayuris gesture. 'Yes go ahead, ill do what i like the most.' He stretched out his front legs and laid down. 'ahhhh.' he laid his head on his paws.

Sayuri watched as he laid down. 'he really is lazy, isnt he.' She turned her attention to the scroll in her hand. She opened it and read from it, finding the "Shi [ Four ]" jutsu.

Sayuri formed a single handsign and put her chakra into her index and middle finger. The chakra ignited into a more powerful flame. The heat had intensified considerably, hot enough to be utilized in a fighting situation.

Keiji watched Sayuri light her finger on fire. 'so... whats the purpose of you doing that?' He found no use for it in the field of battle. 'How much damage could you do with a poke?'

Sayuri looked to Keiji as he spoke his mind. "Well its a building block for stronger jutsu, i need to learn the basics to advance my skill, duh." She smiled at her friend.

Jutsu used: Shi [ Four ]
Official Description: Much unchanged from Katon: San, the most noticeable change here is the strength of the heat effect set off by the user’s fingers. Now able to melt through various objects of higher density than glass (not including metals), the only drawback is that this intensity is only attainable through one hand at the moment. One could compare the effect of this technique to being stabbed with a searing hot kunai. Essentially, this is just a much more combat effective version of Katon: Ni.
Note: This technique cannot be stacked with Katon: San wherein both hands can be used at the same time with one hand stronger than the other.
Guild Description: See official description

User Image

[Pact post count=27]  

Hot_N_Sexy420

Hot_N_Sexy420

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
"Come close to me...

Sayuri felt the urge to take a break and realax. she looked to Keiji and smiled, "How would you like to take a walk to the river?" She remembered that he couldnt understand the words she was saying. So she grabbed a piece of a paper and a pencil. She drew a picture of a river.

Keiji looked at the picture with confusion. 'You have no skill in drawing pictures.. but i think you want to go to the river and a nice swim is needed' He stood up on all fours and stretched his limbs.

Sayuri looked at her picture. " i think it looks good..." she said while frowning. "I didnt know tigers liked to swim, i thought youd be afraid of the water."

Keiji didnt understand much of what she said. he was more interested in going to the river. He looked at her, then started to walk towards the door. 'You comming?'

Sayuri watched Keiji start to leave. "Hey wait up!" She did a slight dash to catch up to him. They left toward the river.

Jutsu used:

User Image

[Pact post count=32]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:19 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked into the academy needing last second training. He grabbed a large amount of wind jutsu scrolls. He would need them. He quickly did the handseals for his first jutsu. He made two clones made of wind.
Kaze Bunshin [ Wind Clone ] Rank: E 1/1 posts Learned

Noctis threw a kunai. He then did the hand seals. The kunai began to move in its traejectory. He made it instead of hitting the wall it hit a dummy.

Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [ Projectile Control Technique ]

Noctis then looked at the next scroll Boufuu Kyuuzou [ Gale Surge ]
Rank: D. This would be good when he was caught offguard. Noctis distilled the air around him. And then when he wanted to he let forth a large burst of air. He saw it hit a dummy and hit it pretty hard.

Boufuu Kyuuzou [ Gale Surge ]

After reading the next scroll Noctis was ready to do the jutsu. He did the handsigns and held out a hand. he could feel the wind sword in his hand. He then went and slash at a dummy. He felt no resistance at all but the dummy took alot of damage.

Kaze no Yaiba [ Sword of Wind ]

Noctis read the next jutsu out loud."Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ] Rank: C The user sends out a large gust of air pressure from the palms of the hand. This technique is capable of destroying sturdy structures and large boulders.' He nodded and did the handsigns holding his hands out. The large gust of air pressure shot out and hit trees destroying them.
Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ] Rank: C 1/1 post

Noctis Read the next scroll outloud again."Furyuu no Jutsu [ Wind Dragon Technique ]Rank: C ,The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The color is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its color to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Bakuhatsu from its mouth. Disperses after launching three Kaze Bakuhatsu." Noctis did the handsigns and put the chakra in and a large wind dragon appeared and started hitting things with its Kaze Bakuhatsu.

Furyuu no Jutsu [ Wind Dragon Technique ]Rank: C 1/1 posts

Noctis read the next scroll, he needed to increase the air pressure in the area of his enemy. So he decided to test it on himself first. he did the handsigns and put the chakra in and waited. He soon felt dizzy and a little sick he quickly ended the jutsu.

Koukiatsu no Jutsu [ High Air Pressure Technique ]

Noctis read the next scroll this was the weaker version of another jutsu. But he could use this one. He did the handsigns needed and held out his hands. Soon a burst of air pressure went forth.

Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ]

After looking at the next scroll,Noctis did the hand signs and brought his hand to his mouth. He then released a powerful gust of wind. Which hit the tree with a powerful force.The jutsu scroll said this jutsu was flamable. Which gave noctis an Idea. He brought his katana out and slashed the ground creating many sparks and setting his jutsu on fire. This creating a powerful wind torrent of flame.

Daitoppa [ Great Breakthrough ]

Noctis looked at the next scroll. "Furyuuchou Ken [ Flowing Wind Fist ] Rank: B, A skill where the user gathers a great amount of wind Chakra within their fist. This amount of wind flowing around the hand continues to be condensed and can be released at any time. Firing off a powerful, explosive burst of wind when released, the technique covers an area that is ten times larger than the user’s fist."

Furyuuchou Ken [ Flowing Wind Fist ] Rank: B 1/3 posts

Noctis understood this technique. He was ready to learn it. He knew it would be helpful to him sometime in the future.

Noctis began to gather wind chakra into his fist. He waits and condenses the wind chakra in his wind. He makes his way to a large tree. After enough condensing he launched a punch at it. The explosive attack not only hit the tree's in front of it. It hit many of the trees around it. The power was incredible.

Noctis looked at the next wind scroll. it read."Atsugai [ Pressure Damage ] Rank: B The user inhales, and then releases a large projectile made of compressed Fuuton Chakra. When the projectile makes contact with anything, it explodes in to a swirling vortex of wind powerful enough to decimate buildings. "
Atsugai [ Pressure Damage ]

Noctis nodded at himself knowing he could do it. He took a second to feel his chakra. He then completed the handsigns.

Noctis got in front of a dummy and inhaled. He then released a large projectile made of Fuuton Chakra. When it hit the dummy it completely wrecked it and went into a tree. When it finally stopped there the explosion tore right through many of the tree.

Noctis looked at the next scroll."Juha: Reppushou [ Beast Wave: Gale Wind Palm ] Rank: A Using a bladed weapon, the user launches a sharp burst of wind Chakra from the tip toward the target. After traveling more than 10 meters, or if the technique becomes unstable, the burst of Chakra explodes in a concussive blast. "This one technique was a good one. He could use it with his sword. So he pulled his sword out.
Juha: Reppushou [ Beast Wave: Gale Wind Palm ]

He aimed it an a dummy. He did the hand seals. Nothing happened no wind came out.

Noctis shook his head. He took a breath and then let it out. He needed to get these jutsu.

He Aimed his sword at the dummy again. He quickly did the handsigns for it. He saw the wind forming at the tip. It then suddenly burst forward.

It headed directly at the dummy. He then used a burst of chakra to make the attack explode in front of the dummy. Causing massive damage. He looked at what happened to the dummy after he used the attack on it.

Noctis remembered he needed to master one of his own jutsu as well. The basicsof his jutsu was hearing about someone who could cover themselves in some kind of iron sand and use that as protection. He decided if they could cover themselves in iron sand.
Snow Armor Rank C 1/3 posts

Why couldn't he use the same thing with his snow chakra. If he released it around his body and then hardened it. It could be an effective shield against weaponry as long as it wasn't too large.
Snow Armor Rank C 2/3 posts

So he did one handsign and focused on releasing his chakra. He could feel the area getting colder as his snow chakra floated around. He then drew it back to himself. It soon collected on his body and then he hardened it all around him creating a Armor around his body.

Snow Armor Rank C 3/3 posts

Noctis heard about this technique. About ho it could create an identical copy of someone with substance. But it wasn't elemental and that its memories passed onto the original.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]

He did the handsign and tried to do the jutsu. But nothing happened when he put the chakra in. He relaxed his body and bit.

He then did the handseal again. He tried to put more chakra into it this time. But this time he made almost dead clones. They were absolutely pathetic. He tried it one last time and wa sable to make perfect copies.

Noctis decided it was time to train his bloodline. Though learning other jutsu was good learning all his bloodline would make him stronger. He decided he would start with useful A rank.

Fubuki Hira [ Snow Storm Palm ]
Rank A 1/7 posts

He pulled out one of his bloodline scrolls. He began to read it outloud to himself."Fubuki Hira [ Snow Storm Palm ] Rank A .Similar to [ Fuyu no Iki ], the user will channel chakra to their upper body- their arms, to be specific.

Rank A 2/7 posts

By holding out their arms, opening their hands, and taking aim, the user will unleash two cones of twisting wind and snow pieces. The cones are roughly as wide as the user, and travel about 12 yards before diminishing. Because the winds contain lumps of snow, it deals a minor amount of blunt damage in addition to sheer cold force."

Rank A 3/7 posts

Noctis began to try to channel his chakra to his arms. He could slowly feel the chakra heading to his arms. When there was enough chakra there he held out this hands.
Rank A 4/7 posts

He then opened them up. He took aim at something. He then unleashed two cones of twisting snow peices.

Rank A 5/7 posts

He used them again the dummies hitting them hard with snow pieces.He moved his hands around to see the range. Also the manuverability of the attack.
Rank A 6/7 posts

He could change his attack when he pleased by moving his hands. Noctis watched them go out far from him but then diminish seeing the limit of range they had. After he was done he looked at the damage the clone had.

Rank A 7/7 posts

Noctis then moved on to the next technique. He looked at it and saw it was more of a modifier than an actual attack. So he thought about it.
Hyou [ Hail ] Rank A 1/7 posts

This technique was meant to modify his snow chakra. It would make them as hard as stone. So when his abilities became full forms likes his tigers.
Hyou [ Hail ] Rank A 2/7 posts

They would be as tough as stone. As long as he used the technique to modify them. Then it would be very helpful.
Hyou [ Hail ] Rank A 3/7 posts

He deicded to read it outloud to himself so he knew what it was exactly."Hyou [ Hail ] Rank A, Rather than being an attack on its own, [ Hyou ] is a modification technique that makes the snowflakes within Shinsetsu abilities as hard as stone. " The technique was just like he thought.

Hyou [ Hail ] Rank A 4/7 posts

Noctis then made a clone with the modification. He would have to test out how hard they were. Noctis decided the only way to test it was for him to do it himself.

Hyou [ Hail ] Rank A 5/7 posts

So he punched the clone. And though it was tougher than usual. But it wasn't as hard as stone.
Hyou [ Hail ] Rank A 6/7 posts

He then made another clone the same jutsu. He then stood in front of it and reeled his hand back. He send a punch at it and the stone snowflakes hurt alot when he hit it. It actually cut his hand.

Hyou [ Hail ] Rank A 7/7 posts

Noctis was glad that he was able to do that jutsu. Now his attacks would be stronger and deadlier. Not to mention more durable.
Kogarashi [ Wintry Winds ] Rank A 1/7 posts

Noctis knew he had one more to go before he could leave. This last one would be one of the most powerful attacks he had. Noctis looked for the scroll. He hadn't been able to locate it. He frantically looked for it. He knew that he had brought it out of where they were kept.

Kogarashi [ Wintry Winds ] Rank A 2/7 posts

If he had lost it then that would be the end of his training. "Kogarashi [ Wintry Winds ] Rank A, An advanced form of [ Fuyu no Iki ]
After performing a string of handsigns, the user will take a deep breath, clearing their thoughts, and humming their chakra. They will then lift both of their hands to their face, cupping their mouth but also spreading their fingers to leave a small gap. Shortly after doing so, the user will let loose the earlier held breath, casting out a cone shaped gale of white winds with enough cold force to freeze water on contact, needless to say what it could do to a person.
Kogarashi [ Wintry Winds ] Rank A 3/7 posts

The cone is roughly as wide as the user, and travels about 12 yards before diminishing." Noctis performed the handsigns. That was the easy part for him.
Kogarashi [ Wintry Winds ] Rank A 4/7 posts

Doing handsigns were almost second nature. Clearing his thought too a little more effort. He took a deep breath and that helped him.
Kogarashi [ Wintry Winds ] Rank A 5/7 posts

The next part to hum his chakra was difficult. He couldn't get the hum of it. His concentration broke when he couldn't hum his chakra.
Kogarashi [ Wintry Winds ] Rank A 6/7 posts

His mind was racing with thought of frustration. He sighed at himself because he only needed to get this last part.

Kogarashi [ Wintry Winds ] Rank A 7/7 posts

Noctis then headed out of the Dojo making 3 shadows clones to replace his snow clones. As he went to the Serec fields.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:4050 Ryo:2800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:06 am
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

I'm Deadly Insane
Enough To Kill You.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hitomi walked to the academy with her hands in her hoodie's pockets and eagerly set to work on genjutsu techniques. I admit it, I'm a jutsu addict,' she sighed and chuckled before growing serious and reading over some genjutsu. She set the scroll down and performed a few hand seals. Suddenly, the air seemed to thicken with the strong odor of rotting flesh. She couldn't help but gag and hold her breath before releasing the genjutsu. 'So that's what death smells like...ew,' Hitomi shuddered.

Kyūkai Nikutai Oshū no Jutsu [ Rotting Flesh Foul Smell Technique ] 1|1 complete

Next, Hitomi performed another set of hand seals. As she held the serpent seal, almost ironically seeming as if she was praying, the room seemed to grow a bit dimmer as if night was quickly approaching. A few yellow orbs of light appeared and flew around Hitomi. She admired the fireflies' beauty before putting more chakra into the genjutsu.

Narisumashi no Hotaru [ Firefly Masquerade ] 1|4

The hovering orbs of light seemingly appeared to grow in numbers until Hitomi was fully surrounded by them. The light was almost unbearable. The fireflies began to spiral around her and blink their lights as if performing some kind of light show. As the buzzing increased in volume, the voice of her brothers began to somehow form from the buzzing. Hitomi took a step back in surprise since she always thought she had gotten over that particular fear. She wavered a bit as the voices of her brothers spat at each other, hurling insults at one another and at her. Strangely enough though, Hitomi didn't seem to be effected.

Narisumashi no Hotaru [ Firefly Masquerade ] 2|4

The swarm of fireflies then converged in front of her and formed the image of her dead brother. Before it could fully form, Hitomi kicked at it which caused the fireflies to disperse.

Narisumashi no Hotaru [ Firefly Masquearde ] 3|4

Hitomi worked on perfecting the genjustu and merging with it so her voice reverberated throughout the fireflies as if they were all speaking with one voice. She then dropped the genjutsu.

Narisumashi no Hotaru [ Firefly Masquerade ] 4|4 complete

She then set up another genjutsu after a set of hand seals. This one dealt with emotions, so she was careful not to overdo it. She checked over the chakra connecion to her mind and changed it depending on what emotion she wanted to feel.

Ataeru Kanjō no Jutsu [ Inflict Emotion Technique ] 1|2

Hitomi changed the emotions from terror to happiness, anger to love, wrath to compassion, and so forth. Once she perfected the genjutsu, she dropped it. Once everything was normal and she read over the scroll, she forgot to make note of the sudden numbness that developed through that certain genjutsu. Emotions seemed to not effected her as they did before.

Ataeru Kanjō no Jutsu [ Inflict Emotion Technique ] 2|2 complete

The lone girl performed hand seals yet again, and took out a blade fan. She considered that this genjutsu would be useful in battle. After it was set up, it was as if she was given a heavy shot of anesthetics. Her whole body went numb in a way where pain wasn't registered.

Sameru [ Dampen ] 1|2

She quickly made a small cut on her left bicep with the blade fan. She made sure the cut was at least three centimeters deep. Blood seeped out, but yet no pain was felt. Hitomi released the genjutsu and cleaned up the small wound.

Sameru [ Dampen ] 2|2 complete

After Hitomi performed the next set of hand seals, the genjutsu's effect was immediately felt. It was as if the sun suddenly decided to somehow strengthen it's heat, making Hitomi feel like it was 105° outside. She dropped the genjutsu before she could begin sweating.

Magen: Onsui Tamashī [ Demonic Illusion: Heated Soul ] 1|1 complete

The next genjutsu Hitomi set up was a rather harsh one so she didn't focus as much chakra on it so it would be rather mild. After she did the hand seals, an image of her home appeared, namely the Kurama clan compound. She saw blood everywhere and sighed. This was a rather cheesy genjutsu, to unoriginal for her tastes. But if it means beating her opponents, Hitomi doesn't care.

Tairyougyakusatsu [ Clanicidal Display ] 1|2

Her family members, relatives, and friends were all dropping dead in the genjutsu. Strangely enough, it wasn't her brother Hibiki who was killing them, rather it was Hitomi herself. When she decided that the genjutsu was perfected, for she would never admit that it had somewhat frightened her, she dropped the genjutsu.

Tairyougyakusatsu [ Clanicidal Display ] 2|2 complete

Hitomi rapidly went through hand seals and took a few steps back as she set up the genjutsu. The world seemed to suddenly sway and shake below her feet, and she stumbled a few times before taking note that nothing was falling from the shaking. She releases the genjutsu.

Shitsukentou Genkaku [ Disorientation Motion Illusion ] 1|1 complete

Hitomi gulped as she read over the description of her next genjutsu. Nevertheless, she stomached it and clenched her teeth as she weaved through the hand signs. She focused on the chakra connection to her mind and set up the genjutsu.

Tokeru no Tai [ Dissolving Body ] 1|4

She felt a prickling all over her body before Hitomi dared to open her eyes and look. Since she was under the genjutsu, she witnessed herself literally falling apart. There was no pain, but the gore was enough to make her almost faint.

Tokeru no Tai [ Dissolving Body ] 2|4

Realizing that being digusted by something like this wouldn't help her career as a shinobi, Hitomi forced herself to look and observe how the genjutsu worked. She wasn't surprised this was an A ranked genjutsu. It could also be used as a torture method.

Tokeru no Tai [ Dissolving Body ] 3|4

After about ten minutes when the genjutsu didn't disgust her as much as it did before, Hitomi dropped it and was slightly relieved to find her body back in one piece.

Tokeru no Tai [ Dissolving Body ] 4|4 complete

After going through specific hand seals, Hitomi began to twitch since she felt like she was being punched all over her body. When she made sure she got down the genjutsu and couldn't take anymore, she released it.

Karada no Rinchi [ Beating of the Body ] 1|1 complete

Hitomi then bore through the pain of being cut multiple times from her blade fan in order for the next genjutsu to work. After doing hand seals, she observed as a never-ending flow of blood seeped from the wounds. She started getting a bit alarmed when the blood wouldn't stop, but reminded herself that it was just genjutsu. She then released it.

Shikketsu [ Blood Loss ] 1|1 complete

She then chose a rather useful genjutsu. Hitomi created a clone, did the hand signs, and slowly felt herself taking over the clone's form. She raised an arm, the clone raised an arm. She made the clone spin once and move around to make sure the genjutsu worked before she released it.

Ayatsuri Karada [ Body Puppetry ] 1|1 complete

For the final genjutsu, Hitomi flashes through the hand seals and sets it up. She takes a few steps forward before bumping into an invisible wall. She feels the wall and punches against all sides of the large, invisible box to make sure it was holding up. Then, she released it and headed to the outdoor training grounds.

Mokugeki [ Pantomime ] 1|1 complete

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:40 pm
Chakra :: 230 | 460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

I'm Insane
Enough To Kill You.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Once Hitomi found her previous spot outside where she last practiced with lightning techniques, she read over her scroll before putting it away and going through the given hand seals she memorized. She then felt her body seize up and tried to move. She couldn't even move a muscle.

Kanashibari no Jutsu [ Temporary Body Paralysis Technique ] 1|3

She solidified the technique and tried to lift her right arm. It wouldn't budge. She tried to blink and couldn't even do that. After a few seconds when her eyes began to burn, she released the jutsu.

Kanashibari no Jutsu [ Temporary Body Paralysis Technique ] 2|3

Hitomi set up the jutsu once more and made sure it was perfect before going through it's hand seals so it could be set up in at most in two seconds.

Kanashibari no Jutsu [ Temporary Body Paralysis Technique ] 3|3 complete

Next, Hitomi did yet another set of hand seals and flared her chakra. Fog suddenly began rolling in and thickened until there was pratcically zero visibility. She spread out her chakra and sensed that the fog was wasn't only concentrated on one place, it was spread out about half a mile around.

Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] 1|3

As Hitomi strengthened her hold over the jutsu, the fog thickened even more, if it was even possible. She was afraid of taking any steps forward since she suddenly grew paranoid about bumping headfirst in something and hurting herself.

Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] 2|3

When she perfected the jutsu, she practiced the speed at which the hand seals were performed and then worked on holding up the jutsu for as long as possible. Finally, she released it when it was perfected.

Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] 3|3 complete

Hitomi concentrated chakra to her hands and arms and flashed through hand signs. She then rapidly extended her arms straight forward. Snakes of all sizes and colors formed from the chakra in her arms and dashed forwards, tightening around a training dummy.

Jagei Jubaku [ Snake Authority Spell ] 1|3

She altered the snakes' appearances to fit her tastes and performed the jutsu again. This time, the snakes were sleek, jet black, and had red eyes. She practiced combining the jutsu with the Temporary Body Paralysis Technique and used the training dummy as her target.

Jagei Jubaku [ Snake Authority Spell ] 2|3

Hitomi then repeated the jutsu until it could be performed without a hitch and at rapid speed. She discovered how to alter her chakra so as many snakes formed as possible. She then released the jutsu when it was perfected.

Jagei Jubaku [ Snake Authority Spell ] 3|3 complete

Hitomi took a moment to regain her breath since performing one jutsu after another tired her out. When she recovered, Hitomi flashed through hand seals and called upon a mass of crows. The crows poofed into existence through her chakra and hand seals and began cawing loudly. There were so many of them, the sky almost seemed to be made out of black feathers.

Sanzengaresu no Jutsu [ Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique ] 1|3

She manipulated the crows into spiraling around her overhead, forming a sort of black tornado of feathers and crows. She then practiced moving freely amongst the murder of crows by manipulating her chakra hold on the jutsu.

Sanzengaresu no Jutsu [ Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique ] 2|3

When she was able to fully manipulate the crows, Hitomi practiced with their speed at flying and how quickly the could dodge attacks and perform their own by skydiving down onto the dummy and piercing it with their beaks. When it was done, Hitomi released the jutsu and watched as the crows poofed away in a plume of smoke.

Sanzengaresu no Jutsu [ Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique ] 3|3 complete

Next, Hitomi did a cross-shaped hand seal with the hands and focused on making a copy of her chakra system. She flared her chakra and heard a 'poof'. She looked to her right and was met with a shadow clone...a rather dead one, to be exact. Hitomi sweat-dropped, released it, and tried again.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] 1|5

She tried making a shadow clone over and over again, but it kept on turning up dead-looking. Hitomi examined the way her chakra system was duplicated and searched for any kinks. After a bit, she discovered that it was her who was doing it wrong. Instead of focusing a little bit of chakra like a normal bunshin, she needed to concentrate a larger amount into the jutsu.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] 2|5

This time around, Hitomi focused as much chakra as she could and more into the jutsu. She did the hand sign and, in a poof of smoke, the shadow clone appeared. This time, it was an exact replica of her. "Make another shadow clone of yourself..er, myself," Hitomi instructed the clone, which nodded and made a hand seal. Another clone instantly appeared besides the first one.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] 3|5

She dispelled one of the shadow clones and observed as it's memories transferred to her. Hitomi experimented with the jutsu further and made it so when it was carried out, the clone wouldn't appear and dispel with such thick smoke.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] 4|5

Hitomi worked on the jutsu until it was perfect and dispelled the remaining clones, taking the sudden memory surge in stride since she was now used to it.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] 5|5 complete

Since Hitomi expected the next jutsu to be very exhausting, she took a five minute break and sat down, relaxing. After around five minutes, she got up and got to work. Focusing chakra to her hand, she tried to bold it into a sphere. It was extremely hard at first but with practice and a few shadow clones attempting the same thing, she was able to ge it into a sphere.

Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] 1|7

Hitomi bit her lip and squinted her eyes in concentration as she focused on the spiraling ball of chakra in her hand. A shadow clone was beside her, helping. Many times the ball of chakra would dissolve into nothing when it reached high speeds of spiraling, so Hitomi created two more shadow clones to work on the rasengan also.

Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] 2|7

After an hour later, she had slightly improved on the rasengan. She and a clone were working on it and Hitomi managed to hold the rasengan for a longer period of time without it dissolving away.

Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] 3|7

Hitomi focused completely on the whirling ball of chakra in her hand and practiced on stamina and to see how long she could hold it. Her first limit was four seconds but with nonstop practice it gradually increased.

Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] 4|7

She then worked on it's destructive force. In order to actually make the rasengan deadly, she worked on increasing it's speed to maximum. She then ran full speed towards a thick tree and thrust her arm forward, embedding the rasengan into the thick tree trunk.

Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] 5|7

Upon impact, the tree trunk was completely shredded under the force it had absorbed. Hitomi took her hand out and analyzed the tree trunk. It had a large hole with spiral forms around it. She guessed that's what would happen to some unlucky fellow under the technique.

Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] 6|7

Hitomi worked on the rasengan for an hour more until it was finally perfected. Right after, she collapsed in an exhausted heap on the ground and layed there for a while. Unfortunately, her love of techniques won her over. When she was rested, she got up and decided to work on the updated version of the rasengan.

Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] 7|7 complete

Hitomi took her black hoodie off since she was getting hot and tied it around her waist. She then made a shadow clone which helped her form the rasengan. This time though, she wanted to make it larger, more destructive.

Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ] 1|7

She failed the first time, second, and third time. After half an hour, she angrily pumped chakra into the palm of her hand which caused the rasengan to expand. However, thesudden wave of chakra made it dissolve away. Hitomi growled in annoyance and tried again.

Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ] 2|7

Hitomi focused on maintaining the rasengan while her shadow clone focused a continuous, steady stream of chakra to it which was causing it to expand and spiral faster. At this point, it was emitting a sharp, slicing sound since it was going at such a speed that the raw chakra was shredding the very air.

Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ] 3|7

Over and over again, she shredded the trees around her, testing the oodama rasengan. It was quite a mess, but she was careful to not do any serious damage. Hitomi worked on it over and over until the oodama rasengan itself was perfected. Now she just needed to work on it's speed and force.

Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ] 4|7

Hitomi practiced the speed at which the rasengan developed and tried to create it faster. After another half hour, she got it down and had to rest for a few minutes. She got up and did her routine again until it went without a hitch.

Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ] 5|7

Yet another set of shadow clones were made as Hitomi struggled to perfect the oodama rasengan. All that was left was just a bit of tweaking here and there until it was perfected. Twice Hitomi developed small chakra buildups in a coil but that was quickly taken care of.

Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ] 6|7

Finally, after much time spent on it, Hitomi finally perfected it. She gave a shout of joy before passing out cold in the midst of all the wreckage she accidentally created.

Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ] 7|7 complete

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai noticed the academy was quite desserted. 'Damn this is depressing, all alone in a classroom.' he sighed and started walking out of the academy. 'id really like to become chunin... ill wait till the wedding is over and the hokage is less busy.'

Chakra training:
[Chakra: 345/345]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games