Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:35 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 290|-|AC:1,500|-| 500 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Dakkon glare pierced the flames circling around him "I know you like to underestimate me Reiko." he said and as the flames tried to lick at his skin and clothes not affecting him at all he formed several hand seals two Dakkons jumped through the fire and attacked one wielding a katana the other a Kunai both would tackle him off of the roof  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:56 pm
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

As the orbs encircled Dakkon the Uchiha smiled,the trap was sprung! Dakkon created two clones at the last possible second who lunged at him in a foolish attempt to tackle him. He waited and at the last possible second dodged to the left. The clones momentum would carry them over the edge since thats where Reiko was standing. At the same time the flames all came into contact with Dakkon at the same time. The flames would burn him but...thats not all. He would find himself stabbed five times by heated shuriken! Reiko had hidden the ninja tools in the flames when he started the jutsu. But wait,why only five peirces for ten orbs? It would be because the other five hit the ground,burying themselves in the soft wood roof. Dakkon would also find himself wrapped up completely by Chakra Enhanced metal wire. Thus was the reason why he was able to move them around so easily and why his fingers were moving so spasticly. The Chakra Wire would prevent Dakkon from substituting away,not that he could seeing as there were no small objects here on the roof. That was the reason he had lured him up here,to get him away from the training dummies. So all in all,he was burned,stabbed and immobilized while being unable to do any jutsu whatsoever. The Uchiha couldnt help but smile"Apparently not..." Was all he had to say
Chakra:225

...And The Weak Shall Perish

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:14 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 300|-|AC:1,500|-| 500 両
User Image

Dakkon had unknowingly fell into the trap he never knew of the trap the fire didn't hurt him he only knew the feeling of the surikens and wires and he sighed dropping to one knee "Lucky shot." he said he had a neutral expression on his face a kill would mean he would die he didnt welcome it nor did he fear it the only regret he would have is being killed by a arrogant Uchiha punk but maybe it couldnt be helped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:25 pm
Darith The Wanderer
User Image

As Reiko dodged to the left he felt the pressure of a kunai at his throat as Dakkon sent the clones he had used the body flicker technique at the moment they had dived collapsing into dust at the bottom of the drop Dakkon now held a kunai to Reiko's throat and slashed lightly leaving a faint mark of blood he would never kill another leaf village ninja. but to be sure Dakkon jumped from the roof landing onto the ground he wouldnt know if the cut would be enough for Reiko to prove his point.

[ This is an Auto-Hit and Godmod. I have had an impartial third party monitering this fight and they agree. You have 30 minutes to edit or else I will do the same ]  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:34 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 0 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night made a small sigh still sitting on the post, she should've spent this time doing missions and getting Ryo. Then maybe going out and buying some supplies and weapons. She needed to also start challenging more people to get better experience. The only person she'd fought so far was Reiko and he gave up on her, not letting her test her abilities to their peaks at her current state. "I can't even see what's going on up there from here." Night looked up at the higher area were Reiko and Dakkon had vanished. She thought to herself about moving, but she had gotten really comfortable on the wooden post.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:09 pm
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Reiko threw his Wakazashi in there air,where in a poof of smoke,a perfect clone of him appeared. When he first dropped the smoke bomb he created a clone which in turn changed into that form. He had had an ace in the hole the entire time. Reiko handed the wire ends to the clone as he walked over to Dakkon,shaking his head all the while"Tsk,tsk,tsk Dakkon. I expected more" He said in a condesending voice while he crouched down in front of him so that they would be eye level"You say I'm cocky and arrogant? Perhaps I have earned the right to be such" Suddenly that cocky smile turned into a emotionless facade as he arose. He planted his boot on the kids chest and pushed,knocking him down onto the ground"Do you think this power was given to me? If so you are a fool. I had to work harder then you can possibly imagine. I have earned my right to act this way" This was one of the first times the Uchiha had shown his true anger. His anger though,wasn't the screaming,exploding kind. No,his was the calm,deadly kind. He behind his back and grasped one of his Wakazashi"You,however,have not" And with one swift motion he drew his weapon and stabbed downwards,peircing the kid in his hand. The blade went through the soft flesh of the palm like butter,blood spurting out and painting his armor. It wasn't a fatal wound but a painful one and one that would scar heavily"So you never forget. All Shinobi must learn there path,there place,you are no different" With those parting words he removed his blade and cut the wire bounding the kid using his own Chakra Enhanced Blade. After doing so he and his clone bounded off the roof and entered the building. They approached Night,him wearing his now bloodstained armor and mask"Dont help him. He needs this. Its for his own good. I'll meet you at your place" And with that he did a handsign and vanished from the area
Chakra:225

...And The Weak Shall Perish

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image

Dakkon chuckled lightly at the "I have earned my right to act this way." but for the rest of it he had sat emotionless just starring at him he wouldnt even care when the Wakazashi punctured his hands the blood on him barley bothered him when he had left he looked at his hand it can be repaired easily as he slid down the wall of the academy he gave night a glance to the side "I dont blame you for this." he said raising his hand with the Wakazashi gash he had only been harassing him lately because of night it seemed, he left the hospital would bandage it reapair it maybe even leaving it unmarred who knows. He walked there he sighed lightly as he walked "actually the mark could be entertaining" he said looking at it "a mark of what nobility can do to a child." with that he exited he was off to the hospital  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:14 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (355) 300|-|AC:1,650|-| 500 両
User Image

Learning: Katon • Horou no Jutsu (Fire Release • Fire Prison) 1/4
Doton Kekai • Dorou Doumu (Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison) 0/4

Dakkon had entered the Academy again he stood ready and back on his feet he picked up a scroll and set it on the stand outside examining it carefully he would use this ability as a shield and as a weapon. he assumed a stance drawing chakara to his hands

Learning: Katon • Horou no Jutsu (Fire Release • Fire Prison)2/4
Soon he was forming symbols and looking at the scroll memorizing them slowly than he would try for real after only a few minuets he breathed out slowly and formed them all perfectly with his eyes closed soon a ring of fire began to surround him

Learning: Katon • Horou no Jutsu (Fire Release • Fire Prison)3/4
The ring was there but it wasn't high enough it was about waist high and than the top started to form and Dakkon cut the ability instantly and he assumed his stance again.

Learning: Katon • Horou no Jutsu (Fire Release • Fire Prison)4/4
This time he was more focused and he pushed even more chakara into it making it about 8 feet tall instead of the 3 feet from before than it sealed the top he could enjoy this one.

Learning:
Doton Kekai • Dorou Doumu (Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison) 1/4
Dakkons next scroll was a "offensive shield" he began forming the signs to quickly and he got a small lump instead of a mound he was impatient at the moment but he would calm himself down.

Learning:
Doton Kekai • Dorou Doumu (Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison) 2/4
Dakkon tried again slower more controlled a bit more focused he covered his target easily but he couldn't hold it for long it soon broke and shattered and he snapped his fingers "dang." was all he said

Learning:
Doton Kekai • Dorou Doumu (Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison) 3/4
Dakkon stood strong one of the main points of earth the strong stance and the controlled chakara was important too he soon pushed the earthen dome over the target keeping the chakara smooth he had done it! He had kept the earthen dome up he soon dropped it though crumbling as he let it go he had gotten it down and he had perfected it.
Learning:
Doton Kekai • Dorou Doumu (Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison) 4/4
Dakkon grabbed some tea from inside and sat on the steps he drank slowly and calmly as he looked at some scrolls some more he was somewhat content ignoring what had just happened he wouldn't let him get to him that's what he wanted.  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:16 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 0 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night blinked as Dakkon left, she had noticed the blood. When Dakkon said 'I don't blame you for this.' Made her wonder, she wasn't going to bother with it though. What she needed to do was get some missions done. Jumping down from the post she had been on October landed on the ground one foot at a time, her kimono gracefully falling to her side like her ponytail. Night then untied it since she wasn't training any longer. The girl then walked out into the streets, one of her first missions was to walk some dog. Sighing she commented while crossing her arms behind her head. "What fun, dog walking. . ."
[Exit to Streets]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image

Dakkon breathed easily as he stood up he was going to get some things done while he could today he checked the sun it was still the afternoon his mind drew to the mission board they we're easy enough to do he'd probably stick to D for now maybe a C if he was up to it.  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:49 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

Hitomi entered the academy training facility and looked around before walking to where the scrolls were. When she picked out a scroll she was satisfied with, she opened it and curiously began reading. Although she wore a rather bored expression, internally she was full of anticipation. "Kowaikao no jutsu...grotesque being. Sounds about right," she murmured to herself as she preformed the designated hand signs.

"Kowaikao no jutsu!" Hitomi shouted and observed her surroundings. Since there was no one there to do the genjutsu on, she got out a small mirror and focused her chakra and lifted a hand to cover half of her face. After a moment, she dropped her hand to her side and looked at the mirror. 'Well, that was fairly simple,' she thought as she gazed at her face. Half of it was normal while the other half was that of a demon. Gray skin, red eyes, and sunken cheeks. She dropped the genjutsu and watched as her face returned to normal.

'One down, hundreds more to go. Well, at least I got that mission over with. Now, let's see what other genjutsu there are,' she thought as she unfurled the scroll further and skimmed over the words. 'Magen: Jigoku Gouka no jutsu. Sounds interesting. And what's this? Nirami no Kage. Damn it! These techniques are to low ranked for me! I have to start somewhere though...' she thought, biting her lip in annoyance.

Hitomi got ready for the 'fire' she would apparently feel and see and did the hand signs, muttering 'Magen: Jigoku Gouka no jutsu!' Suddenly, her surroundings slightly distorted and a pillar of flame burst forth from out of nowhere. Before it could reach her, Hitomi quickly dropped it and gave a small sigh of relief. Next, she stood straight and quickly went through a few hand signs before focusing her chakra and intently staring at her shadow, which grew longer and constantly shifted, depending on what she felt like doing. Hitomi nodded to herself in satisfaction before putting back the scrolls and heading out.

[ Exit academy training facility ]

Mission 'Learn a Jutsu!' complete. x3
Jutsu learned :
Rank E:
Kowaikao no jutsu [ Scary Face Technique ] 1/1
Magen: Jigoku Gouka no jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Hellfire Technique ] 1/1
Nirami no Kage [ Shadow Glare ] 1/1
- Sakkakugan owners learn genjutsu 1 post faster.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:27 pm
Uinsean walked into the Academy, and found a dark corner of the room. Then took out a notebook, filled with personally encrypted notes, and read over his first jutsu. Placing the notebook in his jacket, he focused his chakra, and preformed the special hand seals. His shadow moved up his body, and neared his arms, but didn't quite make it. "Nhn.. Need to concentrate a little harder.."

[Rank D: Kageton: Endai Yami: 1/3.]

He formed the hand seals once more, and focused his chakra up to his arms. He let the air from his lungs, and concentrated harder on his goal. The shadow beneath him slowly raised from the ground, and made it to his hands. Holding it for only a few moments, the shadow dropped back to the ground, and Uinsean sighed deeply. "So close.."

[Rank D: Kageton: Endai Yami: 2/3]

He concentrated deeply, and formed the hand seals by second nature. His chakra was in a path up to his arms this time, and he focused on moving the shadow for now. The shadow crept up his body, and wrapped itself around his arms. He now focused on keeping it there, and molding it. Within minutes, he could extend it, morph it, and wear it like a second skin. "Ah.. Think I got the hang of it now.." He mumbled to himself, extending it, and then letting the shadow drop to its original position.

[Rank D: Kageton: Endai Yami: Training Complete.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:08 pm
Uinsean flicked through his notebook, and found the next few jutsu he'd like to learn. Reading carefully over his notes on the first, he placed the notebook back in his jacket, and focused his charkra. Forming the hand seals he made note of, the shadow beneath him morphed around a little, and then rose from the ground. It traveled up his body, and started to shape around his face. His sight was limited a bit by this, but no one could see his face. The shadow dropped moments later, and he took a deep breath. "Gotta hold it longer.."

[Rank C: Kageton: Kage Kibou: 1/5]

Forming the hand seals again, he focused a chakra path up to his face. The shadow beneath flickered, and slowly moved up his body. Enveloping his face again, he concentrated on keeping the mask on, and started to walk a little. It only held for a short amount of time before dropping. "Okay.. Now I just need to work on holding it, and multitasking.." He chuckled to himself, and made a note for later in his book.

[Rank C: Kageton: Kage Kibou: 2/5]

Uinsean was more confident with this jutsu now, and formed the hand seals once more. The shadow shot up his body this time, being more used to the act of shadow manipulation now, and covered his face in darkness. He walked around for awhile, and stopped after he didn't even need to concentrate on holding the shadow anymore. "This will definitely be helpful.." He smirked and took his notebook out once more.

[Rank C: Kageton: Kage Kibou: 3/5]

Looking over his notes, he came across the part he was looking for, and went to get a shovel. Digging a small hole, he put the shovel aside, and formed the same hand seals as before. Touching the shadows near the hole, he let his chakra pulse out, and the shadows began to form over top of the hole. However, the shadows wavered, and split apart as he stepped back. "Tch.. Thought so.." He grumbled lightly.

[Rank C: Kageton: Kage Kibou: 4/5]

Uinsean thought for a bit, and then gathered his chakra for another attempt. He leaned down, and formed the hand seals once more. Releasing the chakra into the shadows around the hole again, he stood up. The shadows rose from inside the hole, and covered it and the nearby area. He focused on this, and slowly let the thought creep to the back of his mind, then stepped away from the hole. He kept walking and after a bit, he smiled happily. "There we go.." He chuckled, seeing the shadows stay bound above the hole, and jotted down some notes for himself.

[Rank C: Kageton: Kage Kibou: Training Complete.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:36 pm
Uinsean flipped to the last set of notes he had for now, and read over them carefully. He found a nice shaded area for this one, and focused his chakra as the notes indicated. Forming the proper hand seals, he clapped his hand to the ground, and his shadow weakly shot forth. It only went a few inches before retracting, and he sighed. "This is definitely different than focusing it on my body.."

[Rank C: Kagemane no Jutsu: 1/5]

Thinking about how it felt to manipulate it like this, he formed the hand seals, and clapped his hand to the ground. His shadow crept forward a few more inches than before, but then crept back on its own. Uinsean took a deep breath, and looked back at his notes. "Hmm.. Maybe there's a trick to it.."

[Rank C: Kagemane no Jutsu: 2/5]

He looked down at his shadow, deep in thought, and wondered about something. Uinsean knelt down, and formed the hand seals, then clapped his hand to the shadow while pushing forward. His shadow shot further now, and extended a little more afterward before shooting back slowly. He smirked lightly, and made a note of this in his book.

[Rank C: Kagemane no Jutsu: 3/5]

Uinsean was confident in this way, but wanted to learn to make it more subtle. He formed the hand seals, and clapped against his shadow in the same manner. Feeling the chakra and shadow move, he grew accustomed to the sensation, and did it once more. "Okay.. I think I can get it now.." He smiled lightly, and jotted down a few more notes for later reference.

[Rank C: Kagemane no Jutsu: 4/5]

Uinsean read over his notes once more, and mentally relived his last few tries. Kneeling down, he formed the proper hand seals, and focused with his mind. His shadow shot out, then crept for several feet, and finally returned to him. Smiling with accomplishment, he stood up, and jotted down his last few notes on the jutsu. "Heheh, looks like I'm well on my way to being a great Nara ninja.." He sounded a little enthusiastic for once as he walked away from the Academy.

[Rank C: Kagemane no Jutsu: Training Complete.]

[Exit.]  

Shinigami Abarai

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games