Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:33 pm
heru_ryukai
kiropterain1
Grand Chevalier Haji
kiropterain1
Azeiel The Fallen
kiropterain1
(Ooc: Where did everyone go, it has been 4 days now with out posting and as an Adviser for Konagakure, i will not tolerate you halting it. So please post soon, consider this a warning.)
Overruled. As a member no matter what your position in the rp is you don't have the authority to do anything punishing wise to anyone regardless of village status. Step outside your bounds again and its YOU who will receive a warning. People have lives outside of gaia, jobs , families. That comes first do not do this again.

What do you mean overruled? I was only saying to pot, I never did anything. When I said it was a warning It was meaning that I would get the Hokage to do something. I was not taking any action and i am sorry if it seemed that way. But please don't try to undermine me while you are in this village.

Kiro, First of all it did sound like you were threatening to administer some punishment if things did not move along. Now you say you did not mean it to sound this way but it did. BUT He is crew and I doubt it was his attention to undermine you. Also because his character is from another village means nothing, he is posting as a crew member not a shinobi from kumogakure. As advisors we are to help the Hokage with things he may need done we do not hold any authority over people outside of the rp. So chill out. lol

I know we don't, that is why i said i would tell Duck.

For One: October has been BUSY in real. SO have I.
For Two: I'm in college and have a crap ton of papers to write. Plus studying for exams every week. Along with work. There are more important things then gaia.
For Three: October is getting ready to go to college and taking Driving school.
For Four: You don't tolerate halting. I don't tolerate to threats. So you can chill and wait until me and/or Octo have some free time to make for Gaia...

It seem I have made people mad and I am sorry, I can understand all of that, I'm also in college so I know how hard t is. I will wait and again, i'm sorry for making anyone mad.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:59 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Into the Fire |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Still humming to herself, Hitomi entered the academy and noticed it was more crowded than usual. There were some academy students, Genin, and other ninja she didn't recognize. She walked around for a bit before finally finding a training room that was unoccupied and sat down in the middle of the room, opening the ornate scroll she had brought from her home that carried techniques from her bloodline. 'I should start with the more simple ones and work my way up.' After reading and trying to understand the details on her first technique, she layed the scroll down and formed a hand seal to better channel her chakra throughout her body, closing her eyes in concentration.

Senkou no Jaku [ Flash of Weakness ] 1 | 5

She started by releasing a steady stream of compressed chakra into her eyes and allowed the biological makeup of them to filter the chakra and convert it into the technique. Once she got this simple step down, she worked on the speed at which the chakra was channeled and the way her eyes filtered it and used it. Since it was a C ranked technique, Hitomi was careful not to put too much chakra into it.

Senkou no Jaku [ Flash of Weakness ] 2 | 5

Next, while maintaining the chakra in her eyes, Hitomi flared her chakra slightly to activate the Sakkakugan. She withdrew her chakra a bit and opened her eyes. Seeing no difference in her vision except that things seemed to be in sharper focus, she closed her eyes again and sent the appropriate amount of chakra to them again.

Senkou no Jaku [ Flash of Weakness ] 3 | 5

After a few minutes of practicing with her chakra, Hitomi released her hand seal and placed her hands on her lap. 'In the midst of battle, I might not have the time for a hand seal.' Instead, she now channeled here chakra but instead did it directly to her eyes instead of going through the hand seal. With some effort, she shaped and thinned out the chakra in her eyes just as it would have done with a hand seal.

Senkou no Jaku [ Flash of Weakness ] 4 | 5

When she finally got down the chakra portion of the technique, she integrated it into the chakra in her eyes that was specific to her bloodline and combined a portion of them together. Once they were combined, she released it back and did this for several more times until she familiarized herself with it and could do it in the blink of an eye. It took around half an hour, but it was worth it. With her eyes open, Hitomi combined her chakra again and flared it, releasing a flash of a blaring, dark green light from her eyes. At first, she wasn't sure if it had happened properly so she tried again. This time, she noticed that a dull green light momentarily reflected on the walls around her. Hitomi smiled to herself and checked her scroll for the next technique on the list.

Senkou no Jaku [ Flash of Weakness ] 5 | 5 complete

After taking a short break, Hitomi stretched a bit, being sore from sitting in the same position for so long. With a sigh, she got back to reading her scroll and annotating parts of it in order to make it easier for her to understand. She read over the details of the next technique she wanted to master and memorized the description and steps needed. 'Its almost just like the other one. Seems simple enough, now that I know the basics.' She mulled over her thoughts on how to learn these techniques in the least amount possible before giving up and sighing. 'I guess there are no shortcuts to this, ugh. Oh well.'

Di no Jaku [ Day of Weakness ] 1 | 7

Since she was already used to focusing chakra to her eyes and performing Senkou no Jaku, mastering Di no Jaku seemed to be simple since all she needed to do was slightly tweak and increase the chakra amount. So, she tried to do this. At first, she was happy that it seemed to be so easy, but she ended up performing Senkou no Jaku instead when she was sure she had Di no Jaku mastered. 'Ok, I guess it isn't that easy...'

Di no Jaku [ Day of Weakness ] 2 | 7

Instead of simply adding more chakra, this time she changed the way the chakra was channeled to her eyes. Instead of it being in a continuous stream, she made it slightly more concentrated and faster. In order to make the process more challenging, Hitomi made four clones and had them throw kunai at her from random directions. So now, not only did she have to dodge, but she also had to completely focus on her chakra.

Di no Jaku [ Day of Weakness ] 3 | 7

After half an hour and a few kunai cuts later, she felt that her ability to focus on several things at once increased so she upped the challenged by creating two more clones and allowed them to also throw shuriken. As she practiced quickly activating her eyes and performing Di no Jaku half way, her eyes darted around the room, assessing from which direction incoming projectiles were coming. In this way, she practiced with letting her reflexes completely take over and aid her.

Di no Jaku [ Day of Weakness ] 4 | 7

About an hour later when she finally got a hang of it, Hitomi released the clones and sat down. She was tempted to take a moment to catch her breath, but decided against it since she wanted to make it seem as if she was in a real fight. She knew that in real fights, the opponent wouldn't give you a chance to catch your breath. So without hesitating, she activated her eyes once more, focused a specific amount of chakra to them, merged it with the chakra of her eyes, and flared it.

Di no Jaku [ Day of Weakness ] 5 | 7

As she expected, the chakra flared from her eyes transformed into a blaring red light. She analyzed this light and couldn't help but marvel at the power of her eyes. It was amazing really, with further examination, she learned that the light tranformed from the chakra held properties of cancelation. 'So this is why doujutsu are cancelled because of the light. And here I thought that whoever wrote the scroll was being absurd. Amazing, but not enough.'

Di no Jaku [ Day of Weakness ] 6 | 7

Hitomi practiced the process of the technique many more times until it came as natural. This took another hour, but she didn't mind. When she was sure she had it down, she created ten clones and had all ten throw projectiles from all around her. She practiced multi-tasking this way and noticed that after a while of doing this, not only did her speed increase, but her concentration and focus level did to. After a while, she released the clones and plopped down on the floor, trying to regain her breath.

Di no Jaku [ Day of Weakness ] 7 | 7 complete

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:50 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Into the Fire |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

After regaining her breath and resting for a bit, Hitomi plunged right back in to her training. She read over her scroll yet again until her gaze paused at a rather useful technique. She read over it, memorized the description, and began to try to understand how to shape and use her chakra for this particular technique. 'This is exactly what I needed! Now, if I go against someone of my own bloodline, this technique will allow me to easily break out of any genjutsu. I think I just one step closer to genjutsu mastery!' She read over the technique's information once more before placing the scroll down and getting to work.

Henjou [ Relinquish ] 1 | 6

Before doing anything, Hitomi first placed a simple genjutsu over herself, since this was an anti-genjutsu technique. In order for her to more easily distinguish the genjutsu, she made it seem as if the walls of the training room were somewhat covered in vines and leaves. Then with a blink of her eyes, she activated the Sakkakugan and immediately noticed how it suddenly became so painfully apparent that she was under a genjutsu. The young girl then examined the way her chakra irregularly moved in her mind because of the illusion.

Henjou [ Relinquish ] 2 | 6

"Kugai." With a simple murmur and a chakra output adjustment, she modified the genjutsu she was under so it could be unbreakable. For effect, she made the vines grow and thicken across the walls until only the room's windows were visible enough to allow light to illuminate the room. Focusing on the genjutsu's effect on her mind and nervous system, she pushed her chakra slightly in an attempt to disrupt it. Sure enough, nothing happened. She flared her chakra violently and performed Kai [ Release ], but the genjutsu didn't waver.

Henjou [ Relinquish ] 3 | 6

After glancing at her scroll again to make sure she didn't miss any important details, Hitomi changed thickened a portion of chakra in the channels connecting her eyes to her brain and briefly flared it. If the technique was done correctly, the genjutsu would have dissipated. But alas, it still wasn't completely mastered. She curiously checked the scroll. 'I don't get what's wrong. I did everything it say— ooohh, I missed a part of it! I'll try again.' Hitomi played the technique over in her mind until she caught what was wrong. 'Instead of thickening the chakra, I need to thin it...okay, I think understand now.'

Henjou [ Relinquish ] 4 | 6

She made sure the genjutsu was still going strong before repeating the process of Henjou, except that this time she tweaked the chakra output slightly before thinning it out and flaring it. For the first few times she did this, the genjutsu only wavered, but didn't break. For every time she would attempt to perform Henjou, she adjusted her chakra and its flow. It was like trying to get a combination lock to open. She tried to get it just right and when it only caused the genjutsu to waver, she adjusted what was wrong.

Henjou [ Relinquish ] 5 | 6

Finally after many failed attempts, Hitomi got it right when, after flaring her chakra, her surrounding returned to normal and the vines disappeared. She immediately memorized what she had done to successfully carry out the technique and practiced doing that for another half-hour, until she was sure she got it down. After that, she worked on the speed at which the technique was carried out for a while until she could carry it out as rapidly as she could, and even faster than that after a bit more training. Hitomi allowed herself another five-minute break after she was sure the technique was mastered.

Henjou [ Relinquish ] 6 | 6 complete

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:28 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu stopped where he was and thought of something, "Wait, I can't at the moment. I'll have to rain check this spar, sorry." He said as he vanished in a puff of smoke..

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:14 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Tsuuga [ Piercing Fang ] (1/1)
Eclipse had watched Shika not making his move. Looking at Steel she gave him a look which he understood. The wold nodded then jumped into the air.

((00c:Hey, yes I was busy off of gaia Kiro, my leave of absence was not noted but I had no time for gaia in the past week (with what Heru said) I have had classes to attended and simply things to do other than spending my time on here.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel jumped up then twisted in the air, rapidly spinning he propelled towards Shika, when Shika said he was leaving it caught Steel off guard. Eclipse told him to steer away, the wolf turned his direction right before landing on his feet, still spinning but slowing down. Once done he watched Shika walk away, flipping his hair she spitted at the ground. Damn it, didn't even let me warm up.
Tsuuga [ Piercing Fang ] --learned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu stopped liked about 2 feet from he door and turned around. "I guess if your that ready o fight, I can stay for it." He said to them bowing trying to say sorry..
(Ooc: Sorry, I was going to report to the hokage's office but i was just told not to so I can stay. Sorry for the confusion. And also, sorry for being so snippy.)

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein could not shake the odd feeling so he decided to deal with it the same way eh dealt with anything that irritated him, beat the hell out of something. He pulled his wallet out and quickly counted how much money he had because he had a feeling that he would end up replacing the dojo before the day was out. He stood and said," Dai Sukai, meet me at the dojo. We are going to have a little test. " With that he placed his hands in his pockets and headed for the dojo. Dai would know what they were in for but Sukai would be clue-less or would she it was quite possible.

[exit to dojo ]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai stepped out of her stance as Kein called to her and Sukai. Dai rolled her eyes. She knew that when Kein said the word test. She was going to do something crazy. She looked at Sukai before smiling and heading off after Kein.
{exit to Dojo}

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai was about to start when she looked at Kein as he told them to follow to the dojo. Dojo? Spar maybe? Whatever. . . The medic sighed and put her hands behind her head thinking of the cold man that had came in earlier with Eclipse. Glancing over at her cousin she waved goodbye most likely not going to cross paths with her again during this stay of theirs. "Goodbye cousin, Steel. It was nice finally meeting you both." With those words Sky departed to the dojo for whatever it was Kein wanted of the two of them.
[Exits to Dojo]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,650
Ryo: 1,900

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:11 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis arrived at the academy he looked around finding Eclipse alone."Night."He said to her before approaching."I have something to tell you, Reiko...has been exiled from Konohagakure." He told her so the information could sink in."We have orders from the Hokage to kill on sight if he is seen."He said to her calmly. Wondering how she would take it.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:27 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse had smiled at Sukai and nodded to her turning back to Shika when suddenly she felt a cold air come upon them. Turning the assassin saw her dear friend. Looking at him coolly her eyes pierced into his. "Hello Nocti---- Oh I see, well then. . . this changes things a bit don't they?" She stated turning her torso some she unsheathed her crimson blade looking at it, even at her young age she had successfully executed a many within its reach. Spinning it rapidly in her hand before swiftly putting it back in its holster. "What's done is done. I suppose. I cannot change what the Hokage has decided for his fate. Don't worry, if he is spotted I will not hold back Noctis. It is my duty even as his former wife to deal with any threat to the leaf village Konohagakure." Her emotionless face was bleak, but serious. She was not joking or laughing at this matter. If the man planned on taking her or the children he had another thing coming, she would and will kill him without hesitation. "Does the Hokage know were he is? Perhaps maybe were he will turn up? Even so I do not think I will need is assistance in this."

User Image

Steel looked at Eclipse, something had changed in her that he hadn't seen in a long time if not ever in her. She was deadly, worthy almost to claim the name 'Crimson Blades' but could she really do it? Time would shortly tell as he turned back into his wolf body going up to the two. "It will not be hard tracking the two down. We can manage within minutes Eclipse, Noctis." The wolf's eyes went to the cool Jounin. "If not still there the kids should be moved somewhere were Reiko cannot get a hold of them. We'll leave that to you no? Besides, you haven't gotten any quality time with them. You might just learn a few things from Bryce and Hadely."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:40 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis shook his head."We are not to go looking for him, for all we know he could be at the edge of the fire country by now."Noctis was a bit surprised by her reaction, but because of it he respected her a bit more.He placed a cold on her shoulder."Don't think about him anymore."He heard steel and walked over to the large wolf scratching his fur."Nothing I don't already assume."He whispered so only the large wolf would be able to hear him.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:00 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse just looked at Noctis, he told her to drop it, forget about him. Maybe in front of him she would but once he was gone she would go after Reiko and whatever followers he had and bring them down. She wasn't going to let such a thing run around the world with such a part of her life that he held. She would not allow him to live if he was not in the gates of Konoha. But, as she stood in front of Noctis she simply ran a hand through her hair. "None the less I'm craving a spar. Steel needs to burn off some energy as do I. Shika over there, said he would do so. But, I do not wish to delay him. Noctis, . . . care for a little friendly warm-up match?"

User Image

Steel closed his eyes and leaned into Noctis's scratching before standing up straight on all four of his massive paws. As Eclipse spoke of now starting a spar with another person! Steel simply shook his head. "Come now Eclipse lets finish the one we were just starting?" The wolf stopped seeing the look that his partner had just given him. Sometimes she was just to hard-headed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:09 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis smirked, he was still a bit tired after the fight with jack, but he wouldn't show it in front of night."I am up for the spar."He told her with a smirk. He walked a bit away from them and turned getting into a fighting stance. He also created 4 clouds around him."Maybe this one will end like last time."He told her reminding her of when their clones sparred each other ending with his clone getting an eyefull of her breasts.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:39 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse shook her head lightly and laughed softly at Noctis's comment about their last spar. "Oh you'll be the one showing stuff after this my dear." Turning her laugh into a chuckle she got ready looking at Steel she shaking her head that he didn't want to know about it.

User Image

Steel tilted his head to the side in some confusion. When Eclipse waved it away the wolf nodded, feeling the chakra in his body surge. Ready to go at it when Noctis was ready, awaiting his moves the wolf watched the four clouds forming.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games