Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

"EH!?" came an unsatisfied whine from Shade. Her sensei wanted her to learn how to spit up... string? How disturbing.
"Mr.Dark!" Shade gasped and crossed her arms, "Dont you know anything more fitting for me? I mean, spitting up sting isnt my ideal Jutsu. Dont you have a book of ninjutsu somewhere for me!?" Her rant went on, showing that she was clearly disappointed in that option. Shade noticed that Reiko was slightly spacing out and she figured he was thinking of his mate or something.
"I say we focus on Taijutsu again! Thats really easy for me and it will make me stronger,"

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (200/200)~~

((Sorry, Short post ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:55 pm
Reiko nodded"Okey you practice on your own,I'll watch" He said with a smile as he leaned against a tree

(Gonna be gone for a few days,moving. So post on your own till then. Sorry :/ )

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 380|380

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              'Ok I've read up on it, now it's time to physically work on this,' Hitomi thought, entering a wide clearing in the forest where she would have enough room to practice stances and moves. She walked up to the middle, glad that it was cloudy out, and took a deep breath, trying to relax. She put her feet together, took out her fans, one in each hand, and raised her arms at elbow height.

Akira Style - Akira Speed - Stage One 1|10

She then extended her arms outwards fully and rapidly flicked her fans open. It took her a bit before her fingers got used to it, and then she quickly cut the air in a backhand motion. For a bit, she went with the flow of the air and moves her arms and legs in different stances, expirementing. She would correct herself where she went wrong and practiced the backhanding cutting motion until she got it right.

Akira Style - The First Akira: Blade - Stage One 2|10

When she was sure she got it right, reverted back to her original stance of outstretched arms, flicked the fans open and performed a backhanded cutting motion, but this time she added to it. Hitomi imagined someone in front of her about to attack her and quickly shifted her weight on one leg, crouched down, and swept the opposite leg. At first it was slow, but with repetition she increased the speed until she was satisfied and performed the motions once more, now being able to imagine her opponent tripping and falling.

Akira Style - The First Akira: Motion - Stage One 3|10

Hitomi took a deep breath and raised her arms halfway. She flicked open her fans and cut the air in a simultaneous backhand motion. She then shifted her weight and crouched down on her right leg, using the momentum to sweep with her left. Next, with her fans open, she crossed her arms across her chest, forming an 'X', and slashed forwards, cutting the air. Then in one fluid motion, she returned to her original stance.

Akira Style - The First Akira: React - Stage One 4|10

Trying to improve her speed, Hitomi reverted to Stance One and tried it once more. She lifted her arms, flicked open the fans, slashed at the air while crouching down on her right leg and rapidly swept with her left. She fluidly rose and crossed her arms in an 'X' with the fans outstretched and slashed forwards, this time adding chakra. The chakra materialized and formed blades cutting the air and smashing against the ground some ways away, creating two small craters. Hitomi didn't flinch and smoothly reverted to her first stance. To a spectator, she seemed to be performing some kind of dance with fans, but that was the beauty of the Akira Style.

Akira Style - Stage One 5|10

Her fans now seemed to be burning since her chakra was so visually akin to smoke. She waved her arms, sweeped her feet, and swayed her hips, smoky chakra following the fans' trails. She rapidly slashed three times in a row and proudly observed the blades of chakra erupting at an amazing speed outwards.

Akira Style - Stage One 6|10

Hitomi raised both of her arms outwards until they were straight and flicked her wrists, causing the fans to snap open once again. While shendid this, she shifted her left foot forwards and leaned in, her arms once again crossing to form an 'X'. She then took advantage of the momentum and successfully sweep kicked with her right and swung her fans outwards, sending another pair of chakra blades forward. She then tried to regain her breath and returned to the first stance, feet together and hands at her side.

Akira Style - The First Akira: Complete - Stage One 7|10

She performed all the motions again thrice to make sure she got it right with her leg muscles tightened. She found that this way, she felt more balanced and firm in her stances. While they still flowed smoothly, she felt that she wouldn't be easily knocked down. She repeated her moves once again to make sure she had it right and panted, regaining her breath.

Akira Style - The First Akira: Grace - Stage One 8|10

Hitomi decided to get creative and performed 'The First Akira: Complete' but this time leaving behind flickers of light. She elegantly swayed her arms and shifted her weight to her left leg while performing a strong sweep kick with her right. Without hesitating, she then slashed her fans fowards, watching as the glowing flecks of light made it seem as if she was surrounded by fireflies while two powerful and sharp chakra blades exploded into nearby trees.

Akira Style - The First Akira: Flickering Beauty - Stage One 9|10

Hitomi performed the fluid motions continuously until she assured herself she could perform them flawlessly and the blades were as sharp as they could get. When she felt like she could go on any more, she put away her fans and sat down, trying to regain her energy.

Akira Style - Stage One 10|10 complete

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:04 am
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 380|380

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              After she regained her strength and drank water from her water bottle, Hitomi decided to even out her training and meditate. She formed the tiger hand seal for concentration and closed her eyes, feeling the rushing chakra in her coils like the blood in her veins.

Chakra Training: Meditate x 2 1|8

Hitomi emptied her mind and concentrated only on her chakra, expanding the size of her coils as far as they would go. She sped up her chakra, slowed it down, and focused on increasing it and making it more dense.

Chakra Training: Meditate x 2 2|8

After a while, she started to focus on her tenketsu [chakra points] and how they acted as checkpoints for the chakra. She then delved into the chakra source in her abdomen, flicking like smoke, and focused on it.

Chakra Training: Meditate x 2 3|8

Hitomi compressed her chakra and then expanded it as far as it would go, which made it visible so it seemed like smoke was seeping from her pores. She called it back and once again worked on expanding it ever so carefully so it would increase her pool and help her gain more control over it.

Chakra Training: Meditate x 2 4|8

Sighing and completely relaxing, she kept track of the movement of her chakra and examined how the area it was concentrated to was effected. If it was concentrated to her hands and fists, her punches would be stronger. If it was focused on certain muscles, their strength would be enhanced.

Chakra Training: Meditate x 2 5|8

She then worked on settling her chakra after it was agitated. This was useful if she wanted to not waste time regaining her breath. She observed her rushing chakra and gently slowed it down until it was moving in rhythm with her heartbeat just as her blood was.

Chakra Training: Meditate x 2 6|8

Just when she thought she was done, she found a small chakra buildup in a coil in her right bicep and focused on it, fluctuating the chakra. She increased the speed to remove the buildup and slowed it down so the buildup of chakra could dissolve. She then made sure there were no more buildups.

Chakra Training: Meditate x 2 7|8

After concentrating and examining her chakra one more time, she settled it and opened her eyes, taking another swing at her water bottle. She heaved herself up and headed out of the forest.

Chakra Training: Meditate x 2 8|8 complete

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko arrived in a separate part of the forest from where his clone was with Shade. He stood there breathing deeply as he waited for her to come,he knew she would

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:04 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,600

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Night walked up not far behind Reiko, her face was emotionless from all the deep thoughts she was having during her run here. She had made Steel stay behind to help Noctis take Shikatsu to the hospital, Night knew that he wasn't going to die but be in critical care for a while. Her hair picked up in the wind as she placed her hand on her sleeve, it was tugging slightly but that wasn't the point. If anything it made her look timid around him, she truly had nothing to say to him. I wonder if I should've followed him . . .I'm probably pissing him off even more now that I'm here. Eclipse looked down at the ground then back up at Reiko with narrowed eyes, her bangs were covering half of her face giving off the shy emo girl look. What do I say? . . . Maybe I should leave.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

Reiko turned his head slightly at the sound of her arrival. Just as predicted. What he hadn't predicted though was that she would remain silent,almost timid. Was she scared of him? Perhaps. He didn't blame her,in fact he had to commend her for coming after him. He turned around to face her with a weak smile on his face"I'm not gonna apologize to him. He got what was coming to him. He should know better then to mess with someone precious to me. Someone who I will protect with me life"

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked to the side of her, "I never said you had to apologize. If I knew what he was doing he would already be in the ground with my blade up his a**." she said flatly but her tone was serious. Shifting her weight Eclipse then approached him wrapping her arms around his torso to wear her finger-tips lightly touched his lower neck. She closed her eyes going up to his chin at this height since she wasn't wearing any shoes, not that it mattered since she wore flats. Her face was at the part were the shoulder and neck connected, kissing it softly she spoke in a quiet voice opening her eyes again looking at nothing. "I love you."  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

Reiko embraced her firmly, letting her fingers explore his body,even though they would find nothing they hadn't found before. He held her as she worked her way up his body,kissing him at the base of his neck. He brought his lips down onto the top of her head,kissing her lightly and softly"I love you too" He said softly as he pulled back slightly so that they were still in each other's arms but able to look at each other"No matter what happens,no matter what I do that will never change" He said kissing her lightly on the lips. It took a real couple to watch a boy get the sh*t beat out of him then come and kiss in a forest. That's why they worked,thats also why they wouldn't work with anyone else

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:20 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Eclipse smiled devilishly kissing him back. "I'm glad I'm not the only one that can kill without remorse." She winked at him, no matter what he could possibly do she'd still be drawn to him. The fact that he could hold his own was nice to, since that meant she could trust him to not die when he went on missions. If that day ever came to pass then she would have to take her crimson blades out for a joy ride, even though she would be on a blood-lust rampage. "I know it won't we wouldn't be here otherwise."  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

Reiko kissed her back and smiled"Well,I wouldn't say without remorse. Without hesitation or efficiently would be better"He said continuing to smile at her. The second thing ran true to him. She was right,if they had made it this far there was probably nothing he could do to ruin it. Possibly killing steel...Possibly

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:35 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Eclipse just smiled and laughed lightly. Glancing up at the sky then back some she bit her bottom lip. "Ummm, should we go back to the apartment? . . . You can stay here but I have to go and measure our window size so I can buy a new one." She laughed again somewhat, Ehhhhh I wonder how expensive windows are. . .  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

Reiko smiled at her lightly]"You go on ahead,I need to go to the acadamy and make sure to put on some panties" He said as he flipped up her skirt with a quick laugh as he disappeared in a blur

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:49 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Eclipse's eyes widened as she pushed her skirt down blushing greatly growling some as she hit the ground on her knees. "Damn it Reiko! Uggghhhh!" Getting up again she dusted herself off her cheeks puffed. I'll go visit Shikatsu before anything, even though Reiko doesn't like him he's still my friend never the less. Turning Eclipse made her way out of the forest towards the hospital to go pick up Steel and check in on Shikatsu.
[Exits to Hospital]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:15 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade considered starting up her Taijutsu workouts again, but as she stood there, a wave of lazy washed over her. She stared at her sensei, clearly unamused, and flicked her tail back and forth.
"So uh... Do I have a team or what?" She questioned and cocked her head to the side. The way that Reiko seemed made it clear that he was either a clone, or high off something. His eyes would sometimes get a spacey look to them and he seemed unresponsive. Shade was dying to know who she would be working with, if there even was someone in the first place. Her heart ached for Pretty Lady, but that team had never worked out. Hopefully this one would, or she would be stuck training alone in the forest again as usual.
"Lets head into the village... Or I will if you wanna stay and take a nap~nyah," she purred softly and sighed.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (200/200)~~  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas