Welcome to Gaia! ::

ALL SHOP-RELATED TRADES & PM's GO TO GATE TO HESPERIDES UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED!
User Image
User Image
[ Page ONE ]
01. Intro | Staff
02. Availability
03. Rules | FAQ
04. The Story
05. The Map
06. Flower Hunt
07. RP | Breeding
08. Items | Potions
09. Common Species
10. Uncommon Species
11. Rare Species
12. Sacred Species
13. Commissions
14. Lists | Links
15. Credits | Awards
[ Page TWO ]
Event posts

User Image

Visit the Guild
Dropoffs || Owner's List || The Encyclopedia || Commission Prices

Subforums
Breeding || Commissions || Subshops

Real $ Commissions (by DawnieChan only)

User Image

User Image DawnieChan*+ - [Profile] - Shop Founder/Owner, Head Artist/Colorist
          User Image Gate to Hesperides - [Profile] - Shop Mule
          User Image Kazu-chan+ - [Profile] - Secretary, Thread/RP Manager
          User Image Regalwily* - [Profile] - Minya & Choumeida Colorist/Breeder
          User Image Savvy-Style* - [Profile] - Chinua Colorist
          User Image Lady Kitania - [Profile] - Tsukiki Colorist/Breeder
          User Image Limeyboo - [Profile] - Rakki Colorist/Breeder
          User Image Rita Zyon+ - [Profile] - Thread/RP Manager

* = this colorist has permission to do complex lineart edits
+ = this staff member has shop mule access

User Image
User Image

User Image (see page 2)
None atm, but something coming soon!

User Image
Monthly Nomination: May's Nomination goes to sailornorthstar!
Read more about it here!

Card captor sakura event... Oh ho ho~ -plots with staffu-

More Hespierden? More Types? We're looking forward to the releasal of new types of our currently existing Hespierden as well as the introduction of new species and maybe even the Hesperides will come soon as well! Patience is a virtue!

User Image
DROPOFFS/PICKUPS/GROWTHS
TAG CORRECTION REQUESTS

1. Where do I post the certing info and/or what certing info do I need to provide?
Post the appropriate certing info in the main thread (this thread). Certing info may include any/all of the below:
- Name: (Hespierden names should not be absurd names like Bob and Jill)
- Owner(s): (Usernames of owner(s); only Hespierdon may be co-owned and only for certain exceptions found below in question #6)
- Mood: (only Hespierdon; one or two short words that describe the personality of the Hespierden)
- Companion: (only if you wish to attach a Hespierdan to a Hespierdon)
- Mate: (only if you wish to have your Hespierdon lifemated with another)

2. Where do I pick up certed Hespierden and/or check if my Hespierden grew?
Growings/drop-offs are posted in both the main shop thread and the dropoffs thread in the guild.

3. The tag is over 200KB! How do I put it in my signature?
Since all certs are saved as .PNG, you will probably need to resave the image [and upload to your own server] as a .JPG in order to put it in your signature! Also, please host grown Hespierden on your own server if you wish to put them in your signature. I will keep hosting them on my server as backups.

4. My tag has incorrect information!
Post all cert/tag corrections or changes in the corrections/requests thread.

5. I lost the fullview image of my Hespierden, where can I get it again?
You can find all the fullview images in the owner's list. However, if I happen to lose the fullview image, and you do not have it saved, I will not be recoloring your Hespierden. It is your own responsibility to save tags/fullviews if you wish to have them.

6. Can I co-own a Hespierden with someone(s) else?
Only in auctions and bribes is co-owning be allowed (and other special cases), and only between a maximum of 2 people and for Hespierdon only. Please note that if you have a co-owned pet, both owners must give permission for the pet to be put in a breeding (or agree to an established "right of breeding" that must be posted and agreed to in the breeding permissions thread). If the co-owner disappears and/or you do not wish to co-own the pet anymore, both owners (whether or not both owners payed for the pet) must agree to the removal of the co-ownership and both post it in the corrections/requests thread. Once a coownership is established, the staff will not take part in any mediation between co-owners (ie. if the co-owners get into a conflict, the staff will not interfere unless it is imperative to the well-being of the shop).

User Image
User Image
Fail to adhere to the rules and you will be banned from the shop.

01. DO NOT steal/trace/edit the artwork found in this shop! The respective artists spent long hours on the art and it breaks their hearts when it is stolen. So please don't! It's illegal and I don't mean just on gaia.

02. Read the front page. Most of the important information can be found on the front page or will direct you to where you can find the answer. The news section will tell you whether any Hespierden are available. Please refrain from private messaging any of the staff. If you have a non-private question, just post it in the thread. Someone will probably be able to provide an answer sooner!

03. Be respectful. This means absolutely NO drama between gaians in the shop (ie. you can rant about your life if you so desire, just don't start up arguing in the thread). If you want to blow up on someone, do it in the PM's. Treat others with common courtesy, even if you severely dislike him/her. If you must argue a point, do it politely. DO NOT go around begging for pets or annoying others.

04. Take responsibility. This means checking the thread for growths and/or if you won something. Any pets you win which you have not paid within 48 hours without prior notice will be forfeited. It also means doing what you can to keep the thread drama-free without adding to the fire.

05. Be honest. Honesty means NOT cheating or otherwise trying to gain an unfair advantage over others in events. Don't use mules or edit posts. Do not sell any of your Hespierden without permission from DawnieChan. If you wish to give your pet to someone else, you'll need to officialize it by posting the request in the tag/certing request thread.

06. Listen to the staff. DawnieChan is the ultimate authority; she reserves the right to: A) confiscate your pet(s), B) refuse to serve you (applies to colorists as well), C) edit the rules as necessary, and/or D) suspend you from the thread for legitimate reasons (applies to all staff members as well).

User Image

01. What is the difference between a Hespierden, Hespierdon, Hespierdan, and Hesperide?
"HespierDON" is the general name for the "big pets" of the Garden. They are breedable and can have their own familiars.
"HespierDAN" is the general name for the "familiars", or "companions" of the Hespierdans. They can not breed.
"HespierDEN" is the general name for all living things in the Garden of Hesperides, including Hespierdons, Hespierdans, and Hesperides.
"HesperiDE" is the general name for the "humanoids" of the island; in the backstory they were the nymphs that tended the Garden of Hesperides.

02. How can I get one?
- Events: In events you can win a Hespierden through flatsales/games/auctions/raffles/advertising. More details are provided in the event posts when the event is running. See the "News" post (post #2) and/or page 2 of this thread to see if there are any events current running.
- Flower Hunt: These flowers are not in any way related with the official junk flower items on gaia. When flower slots are open, they can be traded in for free pets or other shop items. You can read more about them in the "Flower Hunt" post (post #6). You can see how many flowers you own in the flower tally thread.
- Monthly Nomination: Monthly nominations will be based on thread activity, attitude, and other contributions to the shop. Each month, one gaian will be nomination by the staff and will be awarded a free rare prizes, such as rare/special types of species, elder stages, anthro stages, etc. Prizes usually change each month.
- Commissions/Bribes/Pet trades: Commissions are the same thing as "customs." Bribes are expensive and difficult to obtain. Read more about them in the "Commissions" post (post #13).
- Gifts: If you're nice, lucky, and stick around often, you may be suddenly gifted a free Hespierden. Or someone nice might give you a babe from a breeding. Who knows!

03. How much do they cost? How many stages do they have? Are they RP mandatory? etc.
You can read more about specific Hespierden in the In-Depth Hespierden guide. It contains both information about the species themselves, their backstory, their subspecies (or types), prices (flatsale and breeding), RP requirements (if any, usually none), stages in life (as well as extra stages), and more. Commission prices can be found in the commission prices thread.

04. What items can I use?
You may only use a maximum of 12 items for any payments. All gaian items are accepted. You will need to provide their price in one of three ways (whichever way is most applicable).
(a) store sellback value - for store items (ie. 1/2 the store's selling price)
(b) 95% lowest marketplace value - for most monthly collectables & event items.
(c) 95% low-TekTek - for new items that are very unstable in the market at the time and/or really old items that are rarely found in the market.

05. May I apply for a staff position or as a guest colorist?
NO. If positions are available, there will be a public announcement and/or I will ask you directly.

If you have a question please post it in the thread.
You may PM the shop mule Gate to Hesperides if you have a private question.

User Image
User Image

..........As you walk northward from Baron town, you catch sight of a petite little cottage house. Upon closer inspection you catch a glimpse of a stunning garden containing plants of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Since when had that cottage and garden been there? Curious as to who owned such an extravagant garden, you veer over to the dirt path towards the cozy looking cottage.

User Image After knocking on the door twice, you are graced with the presence of a beautiful lady--no, cross that, an elf! Well, she had the ears of an elf at least. She was bedecked in a rainbow of gems and flowers, as well as dressed in a silky white gown. You catch the subtle waft of floral perfume mixed with...magic?

"Welcome, fellow traveller, please come in!" The elf stepped to the side of the doorway, leaving no room for argument. Once you enter the room and settle yourself on a comfy couch you watch the elf expectantly.

"Oh dear, I tend to forget my manners! Let me introduce myself; my name is Airlia.* I am a nymph, more specifically, a Hesperide." (*Airlia - Greek name meaning "ethereal")

.........."Hesperide? Aren't they from Greek mythology?"

User Image "Oh yes, the people of Greece believed that we guarded a garden of golden apple trees for Hera. They were...half-right. In truth, we are guardians of the Garden of Hesperides. But this garden is no ordinary guarden, it is, in an essence, a garden of myth and magic. We, the Hesperides, guard this island. This island is similar to a garden in that is a habitat for an assortment of creatures mankind has never seen before. It is a garden of a variety of lands, from snowy mountains and lush jungles to blazing deserts and crystalline waters."

.........."I don't mean to be rude, but what are you doing here in Gaia when you should be guarding this...Garden of Hesperides?"

"Each Hesperide has a certain role or magical power bestowed upon him or her. I am Airlia, the Guardian of the Gate. I have the magic to open and lock the gate to Hesperides, the only portal from Gaia to the island." Just then you notice the small key hanging on her necklace.

.........."That entrance wouldn't happen to be the garden behind this cottage would it?"

"You are quite right...in fact, follow me." with a swish of her gown she turned and walked towards the backdoor, which opened before her on its own. You peek into the backyard, immediately dazzled by the true beauty of the garden. "See the Bridge? That is the Gate to Hesperides. Once you cross the bridge and pass beneath the arch you will be transported to the island of Hesperides. Since I believe that you are good of heart, follow me and I shall show you the true magnificance of the Garden of Hesperides... User Image

User Image
User Image

The island has yet to be mapped...

User Image
User Image
FLOWER TALLY LIST
(updated by Kazu-chan)

User Image
01. What are these flowers?
The flowers mentioned in this shop are not related to the gaia-flowers which can be collected in Gaia Towns. These are exclusively found in Hesperides. The flowers are completely free of charge (you just have to put effort to win/find them) and can be exchanged in the shop for [free] pets if you acquire a flower slot. Some flowers are rarer than others and can be exchanged for rarer Hespierden.
02. How can I get these flowers?
All flowers are free, but you have to earn them! Flowers can be awarded by any Hesperides staff member (thread managers and colorists alike) so long as they are given for a legitimate reason. The flowers are most commonly awarded in free games. Many times they are given away in surprise/unannounced games in order to award those who actively participate/lurk in the shop. Other times, they are awarded as "boobie" prizes for participating in larger games/events.
03. Who can participate?
Anyone is allowed to participate as long as he/she isn't blacklisted from the shop. Non-owners, owners, and staff are free to participate in the surprise flower games (of course, staff cannot participate in their own games).
04. Can I proxy in a flower game for someone else?
Proxying is allowed. You may proxy in flower games for others. You may give your flowers to someone else for free. There should be no "selling" of flowers for gaia gold or otherwise as flowers are supposed to be free. Do not guilt trip others to get flowers from them.
05. How do I acquire a flower slot?
Flower slots will be opened the last week of every even month (February, April, June, August, October, and December). Every colorist (provided they're no on hiatus or MIA) will open at least 2 flower slots. Usually slots will awarded flaffle-style but occassionally they may be awarded through a speed sale, etc. In addition, colorists may be kind enough to open flower slots outside of the official slot opening; these will usually be surprise openings for those who are active in the shop. Exception: Flowers exchanging for raffle tickets or discounts or plushies in the Trading Post can be used whenever desired--just be sure to inform Kazu-chan of how many flowers you used in the "purchase."
06. What do I do once I acquire a flower slot?
Post you request in the Commissions Forms thread. For "Total" you will need to restate how many flowers (and what kinds) you are using to exchange (according to the exchange list below). This is so that the Flower Tally List can be readily updated and gaia gold commissions and flower trades can be easily differentiated. Note: a flower slot corresponds to one "flower commission" (ie. you cannot order two or more things in one slot even if you have the sufficient number of flowers for it).
07. Can any colorist accept my flower slot request?
No. If you wish to obtain a certain Hespierden, you must get a slot from a colorist of that species--other colorists will be unable to accept your request (as they won't have the templates). Also, if you wish to use flowers to "buy" edits on your Hespierden or morph it, you must obtain a flower slot from the -colorist- that did your Hespierden. In other words, if Dawnie colored your Hespierden, you can only get edits from Dawnie.
08. How do I convert flowers?
Just post in the thread what conversion you wish to make. Kazu-chan, who is in charge of the flower tally, will make that change in the flower tally thread. Please note, you cannot convert "backwards." In other words, you cannot convert rarer flowers to lesser flowers. Only from low- to high-rarity flowers.

User Image
The flowers below are the rarities of the Garden of Hesperides. These flowers include the Daffodil, Violet, Lily, Lotus, Rose, and Chrysanthemum.
User Image

The flowers are ranked from increasing rarity and magical "potency" (the daffodil is the most common, while the Chysanthemum is the most rare). To convert a lesser flower to the next (more rare) flower, the following exchange rate is used, however there is no trading back (ie. 10 daffodils can be exchanged for 1 violet, but 1 violet cannot be exchanged for 10 daffodils)
Conversion
10 Daffodils ==> 1 Violet
10 Violets ==> 1 Lily
10 Lilies ==> 1 Lotus
5 Lotus ==> 1 Rose
5 Roses ==> 1 Chrysanthemum

User Image Last Updated: May. 5, 2008
Once you have acquired a flower slot, you can trade in your flowers for a variety of Hesperides-related things.
* = Plushies are sold in the Trading Post Subshops. Only some shops have this option so be sure to check beforehand. You may also trade them in during flower slot openings (provided the colorist colors that species). The only plushie species available are the Minya.

Exchange Rates
|| DAFFODILS ||
1 Daffodil = 10 raffle tickets
2 Daffodil = 2k Discount off any purchase (excluding trading post subshops)
4 Daffodil = 1 Premade Plushie (or a plushie currently available)*
10 Daffodils = 1 Custom Plushie (no edits)*
13 Daffodils = 1 Custom Plushie (edits)*
15 Daffodils = 1 Cosplay Plushie*
20 Daffodils = 1 Hair Potion

|| VIOLETS ||
1 Violets = 1 Premade Adult Hespierdan (common, normal type)
2 Violets = 1 Premade Adult Hespierdan (uncommon, normal type)
3 Violets = 1 Premade Adult Hespierdon (common, normal type)
4 Violets = 1 Premade Adult Hespierdan (rare, normal type)
5 Violets = 1 Premade Adult Hespierdon (uncommon, normal type)
6 Violets = 1 Premade Adult Hesperide (common/uncommon, normal type)
7 Violets = 1 Premade Adult Hespierdon (rare, normal type)
9 Violets = 1 Premade Adult Hesperide (rare, normal type)
15 Violets = 1 Mutation Potion

|| LILIES ||
1 Lily = 1 Art Freebie by DawnieChan (one character only)
2 Lilies = 1 Custom Adult Hespierdan (common, normal type)
3 Lilies = 1 Custom Adult Hespierdan (uncommon, normal type)
4 Lilies = 1 Custom Adult Hespierdon (common, normal type)
5 Lilies = 1 Custom Adult Hespierdan (rare, normal type)
6 Lilies = 1 Custom Adult Hespierdon (uncommon, normal type)
8 Lilies = 1 Custom Adult Hespierdon (rare, normal type)
15 Liles = 1 Morph Potion (non-cosplay only)

|| LOTUS ||
1 Lotus = 1 Semicustom Growing Hespierdan (common, any type)
2 Lotus = 1 Semicustom Growing Hespierdan (uncommon, any type)
3 Lotus = 1 Semicustom Growing Hespierdan (common, normal type)
4 Lotus = 1 Semicustom Growing Hespierdan (rare, any type)
5 Lotus = 1 Semicustom Growing Hespierdan (uncommon, normal type)
6 Lotus = 1 Semicustom Growing Hesperide (common/uncommon, normal type)
7 Lotus = 1 Semicustom Growing Hespierdan (rare, normal type)

|| ROSES ||
1 Roses = 1 Breeding (common, any type, uneditted parents)
2 Roses = 1 Breeding (uncommon, any type, uneditted parents)
3 Roses = 1 Breeding (rare, any type, uneditted parents)
5 Roses = 1 Breeding (common, any type, non-cosplay editted parents)
6 Roses = 1 Breeding (uncommon, any type, non-cosplay editted parents)
7 Roses = 1 Breeding (rare, any type, non-cosplay editted parents)

|| CHRYSANTHEMUMS ||
1 Chrysanthemum = 1 Custom Adult Hespierdan (common/uncommon, any type)
2 Chrysanthemums = 1 Custom Adult Hespierdan (rare, any type)
3 Chrysanthemums = 1 Custom Adult Hespierdon (common, any type)
4 Chrysanthemums = 1 Custom Adult Hespierdon (uncommon, any type)
5 Chrysanthemums = 1 Custom Adult Hesperide (common/uncommon, any type)
6 Chrysanthemums = 1 Custom Adult Hespierdon (rare, any type)
8 Chrysanthemums = 1 Custom Adult Hesperide (rare, any type)

User Image
User Image
When roleplaying, just follow the Daisy Code...
User Image
...and you'll be in good shape!

01. Are Hespierden RP-mandatory?
Roleplaying is not required for most Hespierden--mostly for some rare and sacred species. Check out The In-depth Hespierden Guide to see which Hespierdens are RP-mandatory (though there are exceptions). If your Hespierden is RP-mandatory and you are not seen active within the thread for one month (without notice) then your RP-mandatory will be taken away and given to another Gaian (your non-RP mandatory pets will not be taken away, fortunately).
02. Do you have any rules on out-of-character postings? (ex. posting in brackets)
It's not a rule that you need to post in brackets if speaking OOC in the shop thread. However, it's simply a common breedables etiquette so that the flow of the roleplay is not interrupted. People that are not participating do not need to post in brackets--since it's pretty obvious that they're not in the roleplay. Therefore, chatting can still continue while RP'ing is underway. However, in RP threads (in the guild), it's highly suggested that OOC chats are kept in brackets.
03. What benefits can I get from RP'ing a non-RP-mandatory Hespierden?
RP'ed couples commonly have more children than those that are not. RPing is commonly a requirement to get your Hespierden elder-fied (more details about RP-requirements to obtain elder stages can be found in the Getting the Elder Stage thread).
04. Where can I RP? Are non-Hespierden allowed to RP?
Roleplaying can be done either in the shop thread (here) or in the RP Subforum of the guild. You can RP as though you were in Gaia or in the realm of Hesperides. Pets from other shops and/or gaians that do not own any Hespierden can only RP "in gaia" (in the shop thread).

Last, but not least, enjoy yourself when roleplaying and have fun!

User Image

BREEDING SUBFORUM

01. How much are breeding fees? How many offspring can Hespierden produce?
Regular breeding fees per Hespierden parent can be found in the In-Depth Hespierden Guide. The number of offspring produced can vary depending on amount of RP between the couples, the parents' types and/or stages; however, approximate numbers can be found in the In-Depth Hespierden Guide.
02. How can I get a breeding slot? Where do breeding fee trades go?
All breeding payments should be sent directly to the breeder/colorist., including bribe breedings.Bribed breedings can be obtain when breeders open their bribe slots (details in the Commission post #13). Breedings can also be obtained in the flower slots (details in the Flower Hunt post #6) if you have the sufficient number of flowers.
03. What are limitations on breeding couples?
Cross-breeding between species is not allowed. Only Hespierdon and Hesperide can breeding; Hespierdan cannot. Homosexual (ie. same gender) breedings are only allowed if the two Hespierden were lifemated prior to any breedings and they have a heavy RP basis (minimum of 6 pages of "short" posts or 3 pages of "long" posts)--the only exception to the RP requirements are bribed breedings. Permission from both co-owners is required for co-owned Hespierden to breed. Hespierden of separate generations are allowed to breed together regardless of RP (as of 05/03/09). User Image
04. How are traits passed onto offspring?
Breeders/colorists have complete discretion over the designs of the the offspring as well what the edits will be. However, there is a systematic method to the determination of the gender of the offspring, the type of the offspring, and whether or not the offspring will be editted in order for all breedings to be fair. Anthro or elder stages are not passed onto offspring.
05. How often can a couple/single Hespierden breed? What happens to the offsprings?
An individual Hespierden can only breed every other month. If they are not lifemated, they have a maximum of 3 breedings whereas lifemated couples have a maximum of 5 breedings. Elders can breed one more than the max. An owner can enter a maximum of 2 Hespierdon per breeding raffle and can win a maximum of 2 non-bribed breedings every 2 months (January-February, March-April, ... November-December).
06. What happens to the offsprings?
All offspring will be distributed at the discretion of the owners. Each owner may only keep a maximum of one offspring. The rest may be given away for free via any method (contest, free raffle, gift, etc.). If they wish to sell any of the offspring, they must ask and receive permission from DawnieChan beforehand. The money will be split as such: 20% to the owner(s) and 80% to the colorist. If I suspect people are breeding solely to get a profit, I will take away the option of selling babies from breedings.

User Image
User Image
THE SUBSHOPS SUBFORUM
The subforum above contains all shops that are officially approved by Hesperides. They may sell things from equippable items (jewelry, plushies, etc.) to other services such as fanart, graphics for you journals, etc. Feel free to look around--or perhaps you might want to even apply to start up your own subshop?

This is a PRIVATE guild.
In order to post you must be accepted into the guild. Post in the main shop thread (this thread) once you have sent your request to join the guild so that a staff member can accept you as soon as possible!

User Image

User Image
User Image

MUTATION POTION || Cost: 20k (premade), 50k (custom simple), 100k (custom complex), 300k (custom megacomplex)
The possibilities are endless! Premade mutations are usually small and simple and are freely designed by the colorist. If you want specific/custom edits, they are more expensive and you may need to provide the colorist with references. You may not request for mutations that are characteristic of a cosplay (ie. cosplay clothes) or a pre-existing Hespierden type (ie. you cannot ask for angel wings if there already is an "angelic type" for that Hespierden existing). This potion may only be added to Hespierden in their adult stage (ie. highest stage they are automatically able to achieve) or any stage beyond. Custom megacomplex edits are those that heavily change the appearance of the pet (but not to the point that it doesn't even look like the species anymore).
HAIR POTION || Cost: 20k (premade), 50k (custom simple), 100k (custom complex)
Premade hair edits are up to the colorists' design. For custom/specific hairstyles you will need to provide reference(s). This potion may only be added to Hespierden in their adult stage (ie. highest stage they are automatically able to achieve) or any stage beyond.
MORPH POTION || Cost: 50k (unedited), 100k (small edits), 200k (complex edits)
This potion will transform a Hespierden into its anthro stage. This potion may only be added to Hespierden in their adult stage (ie. highest stage they are automatically able to achieve) or any stage beyond. Rare types consist of all non-domestic/regular/natural Hespierden types such as angelic/demonic/etc. types.
FREEZE POTION || Cost: 200g
This potion will freeze the Hespierden at it's current stage. It may be only be undone with a growth potion (soon to come).

User Image
01. The Hespierden which you wish to apply the potion to must already fit the requirements of the potion (ie. be in the right stage, usually adult). This is because potions must be applied upon purchase/receival (ie. you can not save it for later use). As they must be used at the time of purchase, they are for preexisting Hespierden (for the most part, those received from events, games, etc.).
02. You can sometimes obtain these potions in random events or as prizes in a game. Otherwise, you may only purchase potions when the colorist (of the Hespierden which you wish to apply the potion to) has opened commission slots.
03. Ask the colorist behorehand whether the edits you want (if specific/custom edits) fit the prices provided. If the edits are more complex than the norm, the colorist has the right to ask a higher amount of gold for the purchase of a potion for the edits you desire.
04. Send the trade with the correct potion amount to the colorist doing the edits.
Exception: Freeze Potions can be purchased at any time.

User Image
User Image

Common Hespierden that are fairly populous in the world of Hesperides. They are both relatively cheap and easy to obtain, just stick around and you'll be sure to catch one!

Click on the image to go to their section in the In-Depth Hespierden Guide for information about the specific Hespierden. The Guide contains everything from their backstory, their appearance, flatsale prices, breeding prices, preview images for all stages for the different Hespierden types, etc.

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

As their name suggests, Uncommon Hespierden are harder to obtain than common Hespierden, but it won't take that much more effort to get them. Try and you're sure to succeed!

Click on the image to go to their section in the In-Depth Hespierden Guide for information about the specific Hespierden. The Guide contains everything from their backstory, their appearance, flatsale prices, breeding prices, preview images for all stages for the different Hespierden types, etc.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Rare Hespierden are quite a bit more difficult and expensive to obtain than common/uncommon Hespierden. They'll require both a bit of luck as well as quite a bit of work on your part. But they'll be worth it in the end!

User Image

User Image
User Image

Sacred Hespierden are just that. They're special, they're rare, and they're the hardest to get compared to all other Hespierden. You'll need a lot of luck, work, and even money. Many are probably RP-mandatory as well.

Sacred Hespierden have yet to make an appearance...

User Image
User Image
"Commissions are a fee for services rendered based on a percentage of an amount received or collected or agreed to be paid." In this case, they include premade commissions, semicustom, custom, cosplay, and bribe commissions. For the most part, commissions will be gaia-gold/item-based. But in some cases, real money commissions and/or pet/art trades will be accepted.

COMMISSION SUBFORUM
Specific Colorist Commissioning Info:
DawnieChan
Regalwily
Savvy-Style
Lady Kitania
Limeyboo
User Image
1. Methods of Payment & Prices:
Gaia gold/items, Pet/Art trades, Real USD Money
The gold equivalent for Hespierden commissions can be found in the list of Commission Prices. For bribes, you are expect to offer a minimum of 1.5x the regular commission price or a minimum of 1mil for breeding bribes. If you wish to pay with items, you will need to follow the pricing guide in the Rules & FAQ post (post #3).

2. Types of Commissions:
PREMADE: These commissions are cheap so that people who don't have a lot of gold can still get a Hespierden. However, the commissioner will only be able to choose the gender, and the species/type of Hespierden.
SEMI-CUSTOM: These commissions are slightly more than premades, but still relatively cheap. The commissioner will be able to request up to 5 colors, a general/simple pattern or design, the gender, and the species/type of Hespierden.
CUSTOM: These are relatively expensive as the commissioner can request the complete design of the Hespierden, from color schemes to complex patterns and designs. They also choose the gender and species/type of Hespierden. For an extra charge, they can request lineart edits as well. They may request for lineart-less cosplays (like animals/pets from an anime, etc.)
COSPLAY: Whether the outfit is from a copyrighted company or of your own original character, they constitute in the cosplay category. These are very expensive as cosplays are tedious and difficult to do. All cosplays are lineart edited, cosplays that have no edits can be considered customs. The commissioner can also request slight edits in the design of the cosplay so long as they are relavent.
UNIQUE LINEART: Unique lineart bribes are for those who want a Hespierden on unique and original lines. Unique lineart bribes include cosplays and can also have [reasonable] mutations. Literally, anything goes for unique lineart commissions, which is why they're insanely expensive.

3. Regular Commissions:
Regular commission slots can be opened at any time at the discretion of the colorists. For the most part they are sold via commission slot raffles. If you obtain a commission slot, send the appropriate trade amount to the mule, Gate to Hesperides and post your completed form in the colorists' commissions thread in the Commission Subforum. When the colorist has finished your commission, you will be PM'd with the final version before certing.

4. Bribes:
Bribe slots will be opened at the end of every other month, the months when flower slots are not offered (January, March, May, July, September, November). During "bribe months", bribing offers will be accepted the last week of the month. Bribe offers will be sent directly to the colorist (or a mule of the colorists--be sure to check the colorist's commissions thread for specifics) and will be open for a week. At the end of the week, the colorist will choose whose bribes he/she would like to accept. Colorists will not necessarily accept the highest offers; they are free to accept whichever offers they desire.
Bribers are expected to offer 1.5x the regular commission bribes for commissions and a minimum of 1mil for breeding bribes. However, this is only a guideline, feel free to still try for a bribe [when they're open that is] if you don't have quite enough.

5. Pet/Art Trades:
Check the colorist's respective commissions thread in the Commission Subforum before requesting for pet/art trades. If you wish to submit a Pet/Art trade request to the colorist as a "regular commission," you may need to check with the colorist beforehand. Traders are expected to finish their half of the trade before the colorist finishes hers.

6. Real USD Money Commissions:
These are only offered by DawnieChan. For the real money commission prices go to the her website (Dawns Stardust) and click on Gaia $RL Commissions.

User Image
If you have obtained a commission slot, fill out the form below and post it in the colorists' respective commissions form thread in the Commissions Subforum.
Quote:
Colorist: (who is coloring this Hespierdon?)
Type of Commission: (ex. premade/semi/bribe/etc.)
Owner(s):
Hespierden Name:
Hespierden Gender:
Hespierden Mood:
Lifemate: (if applicable)
Companion/Hespierdan: (if applicable)
Species & Type of Hespierdon: (ex. Itoku, Angelic)
Stages wanted: (ex. egg + child + adult)
List all Lineart Edits (if any): (you may describe them further in the description)
Description and References:
Payment Method & Total: (The total you are paying and how you are paying with for the commission)

User Image
User Image

User Image Those who have contributed significantly to this shop. You have my eternal gratitude!
00000The Staff & Thread Regulars & Lurkers- Thanks for the support!
00000Happy Tofu - for all your advice and suggestions to improve Hesperides!
00000Limeyboo - For buying the Rakki lineart for Hesperides!
00000Retired Thread Managers: You've been of great help!

0000000000Guardian 0f Heaven, Kanashimii, Reityn, Sayuri_Nitta
0000000000Coronaviridae, [T]rails of [D]eath
00000Past Guest Artists/Colorist: Thank you for your time and work!
0000000000Kanashimii, Raion Ronin, Kolina

User Image Those that have broken major shop rules and are banned [indefinitely] from all things Hesperides.
00000000None! Thank goodness!

User Image
Not accepting anymore affiliation requests!
Feel free to link us using one of the buttons below.

- New buttons coming soon! -

User Image

User Image
User Image

Gate to Hesperides concept & thread art/graphics & certs © 2006 DawnieChan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Minya concept & art & templates © 2006 DawnieChan
Minya story © 2006 DawnieChan & Guardian 0f Heaven
-----
Kirishitsuno art & templates © 2006 DawnieChan
Kirishitsuno concept © 2006 DawnieChan & Lime Colored Band-Aid
-----
Chinua concept & art & templates © 2006 DawnieChan
-----
Itoku concept & art & templates © 2006 DawnieChan
Itoku Story © 2007 Rita Zyon
-----
Rakki concept & art © 2007 Mekuru
Rakki templates © 2007 DawnieChan
-----
Choumeida concept & art © 2007 AnimeJet
Choumeida templates © 2007 DawnieChan
Choumeida Story © 2007 Jitsumi1221
-----
Tsukiki concept & art © 2007 Love Fish
Tsukiki templates © 2009 DawnieChan
-----
Hanabuun concept & art & templates © 2009 DawnieChan
-----
Ikubiri concept & art & templates © 2009 DawnieChan
Ikubiri battling system © 2009 Kazu-chan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art style & Inspiration credited to Paperghost and Precious Flame
Flower Games System based off the shop Crystal Grove
Shop layout based off the Soquili

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items