Welcome to Gaia! ::

wahmbulance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wahmbulance

General Rules

- Follow Gaia T.O.S.
- No Begging
- No Stealing of any Graphics, this includes but is not limited to Pets, Headers, banners, certs.
- No Altering of certs (ever) or Pets (with out permission)
- No Flaming
- No Trolling
- No Harrassing
- No Mules (if you want more than one pet, buy them in the normal fashion.)
- You may not sell your pets to anyone but the shop owner.
- You are allowed to give your pet away for free. (please notify shop owner if this happens)
- No Refunds
- If you want to sell your pet, its current stage will be put in the next Flatsale and you will receive 25% of of the earnings
- No editing posts during Flat Sales, or Auctions. Ever!
- keep it pg-13 people.
- No advertising, expect in your signature.
- I reserve the right to refuse sell to anyone (likely wont happen unless you piss me off.)
- I retain the right to change the rules as I see fit.

Flatsale Rules
- Each person may only purchase one Pet per flatsale for the first 24 hours after the word go.
- If you buy for someone else during a flatsale you ARE forfitting your own right during those 1st 24 hours to purchase for yourself.
- Only post after I say
GO in big bold RED letters
- Use the order form
- Gold only (I dont want to argue with people over how much they feel something is worth)
- If there is no trade sent after 24 hours, the Pet will be put back up for sell.
- Two owners may own one Pet (but it must be stated in the form)
- When sending trade Title the Trade after the pet you are wanting.
- Please make sure the correct price is entered in the trade.
- Send the trade to the shop owner and no one else.

Auction Rules

- No disrupting a sale
- Only bid what you have
- If I don't receive the trade in 24 hours, the second highest bidder will win
- Up to two owners may bid (but the bid must be confirmed by both owners)
- The only item you may bid is a current month Sealed; valued at 12k.
- Do not bribe people to bid more or less.

Raffle Rules

- You may buy as many tickets as you wish.
- Obey the Gaia ToS.
- Be respectful of other users.
- Do not beg, by PMs, or in this thread
- Payment must be sent immediately and the trade complete before you will receive your tickets.
- Refunds will not be given.
- Do not flame other users.
- Do not attempt to bribe others for their pets.
- You may win up to 2 times in a raffle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Q - How much do these pets cost?
A - It depends on if it's a flatsale, custom, auction or a raffle. Each are explained in their section.

Q - Did you draw these?
A - While the concept is mine, and I am more than able to draw something of this nature, I lack a scanner. So I paid Yorugami to draw up some sketches for me. I did however do the CG lining.

Q - Am I allowed to sell my pet to anyone I want?
A - No. However, you may sell it to the shop. It will be put up for Flat Sale, and you will receive 25% of the earnings.

Q - Are these roleplay required?
A - No, but that option is Open, and highly encouraged. However if you don't intend to rp, please purchase the last stage of the pet, to allow others who wish to rp the chance to evolve their characters.

Q - OMFG!!!111!!11 CUT3!!11!1 CAN I H4V3 1???
A - No. Go away, shoo, be gone, don't let the door hit you on the way out, we don't want your kind here.

Q - May I PM you?
A - I'd prefure if you didn't PM me or my Staff. If you have a question, or a comment, post it in the thread, that's what it's there for. If it's something you don't feel should be posted in the thread then you may take your chances. However, if you PM me a flatsale form or a bid for an auction, you will be greylisted.

Q - My Pet hasn't grown, and it's past their time, what do I do?
A - If your growing is over a week late, you should defianately PM me at once.

Q - Someone is harrassing / flaming me on this thread. What do I do?
A - First step is to ask them to stop, second step pm me, if I'm unable to fix the situation I will find someone to fix it for me.

Q - May I get a discount?
A - Unless you are a good friend, chances are no.

Q - Can we be friends.
A - I'd like to think everyone is my friend, however I don't want a million friend requests. If I'm interested, I'll ask you.

Q - Can I co-own with someone else?
A - Yes you may. So long as it's not a Raffled or Gifted pet, you may co-own your pet. Just make sure it says so at the time of purchase. I Charge 1k for stupidity, if you forgot to add an owner at the time of purchase it's not my fault it is yours for not filling out the form correctly so make sure you have it right.

Q - I don't want my pet anymore what do I do.
A - You can sell it back to the shop, or you can give it to someone who you know would like to have it. There are no Refunds. (Notify me if you change owner so that I may re-cert the pet to the correct owner)

Q - Will my pet be taken from me?
A - No. However, if you've bought a pet in the past from us, and you have been blacklisted, you wont be allowed in the shop anymore, or in the guild.

Q - Do you host the pet?
A - No, you will have to host your own pet.

Q - Your Thread is moving too fast, may I PM you my question?
A - No. Unless it's personal you should never PM me or my staff about anything concerning the shop. I make an attempt to read and comment to every post made. If the thread is going to fast, don't worry I'll still catch your question sooner or later.

Q - When is the next Flat Sale?
A - The section dedicated to Flat Sales should say if there are any going on or going to take place in the near future.

Have any more questions, Post it in the thread, I'll try to answer it if someone else doesn't answer it first.
White list heart

This is a list of people who I think are awesome and will always be welcome in this shop.
All Staff, Yorugami, SKaleido Star,Rein_Carnation

Grey List

This is a list of people who might have made one or two bad choices, and as a result have ended up on my to be watched list.
None Yet

Black List:

If you are in this list go away; you are not welcome at this shop.
None Yet (thankfully)
User Image

biggrin 3-9-07 =Opening date/flatsale biggrin

3-10-07 Guild Opens

3-11-07 First customs open up

3-14-07 First Raffle! Saint Pattys Day Raffle starts.

3-14-07 We reached Page 100 *cheers* congrats tsel!! heart

3-16-07 Firsts growths into Junko stage has begun

3-18-07 Saint Pattys Day Raffle Ends!
Congradulations Kutebare~Kisama & XGeminiFaeryX !!!! heart

3-21-07 NEW lineart edits obtained ^_^

3-26-07 New Lineart CG lines finshed, Front pages revamped, hired a bumper so that members and myself can focus on more important things aside from bumping ^^, like RP!! or Other advancements

Tue Mar 27, 2007 We've Reached page 200 ^_^ Woot!!!
User Image

TYPES of Glitterbugs:
Glitterbugs are divided into one of nine clans at the moment of their first growth into the Junko Stage. Clans based on their elemental bonds. There are currently only 9 known elemental bonded Glitterbugs.

---> The basic 5 are Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Ice.
---> The un-commons are Spirit, Energy
---> The rare are Death, Healing

Details about these types of Glitterbugs can be found in the Guild (must be a glitterbug owner to join Guild.)

The Stages of Development:
No matter the type of glitterbug all Glitterbugs have 3 known stages of Development. Theses Stages are called, The Shinju, Junko, and Hotaru Stage.

How long Each Stage Lasts

The Shinju Stage-The Shinju stage lasts for 1 week
The Junko Stage -The Junko Stage Last for 3 weeks (rpers have a chance of growing sooner)
The Hotaru Stage - Lasts forever (unless a new stage is created)

What Happens in Each Stage

The Shinju Stage:
Directly after birth a glitterbug merges with it's heartstone sinking inside of the pearl shaped encasement. For the first week a glitterbug lay resting inside of this stone. This first week is a fragile time for a glitterbug as it has no control over its element, and risks being consumed by it's element if it does not merge with the heartstone correctly. As a result of this lack of control, in the young body, the heartstone it lay inside gives off something of a glowing effect. During this first week the Glitterbugs body will begin to merge with the heartstone making the glitterbug body stronger and more able to survive outside of the stone. This stage is referred to as the Shinju stage because this resting stage has a pearl-like appearance especially when the heartstone is placed on its birthing shell (the nest of the Glitterbugs for their young)

The Junko Stage:
By the end of the first week of a Glitterbugs life and the beginning of the next week the body of the glitterbug is completely merged with the stone which has magically sunken almost all the way into the infants body encasing both the soul of the glitterbug and the heart of the glitterbug. Should this stone ever break the glitterbug will die. This stage in development is referred to as the Junko Stage. It gains this title because this is the first time since it's birth that the child form of the glitterbug reveals itself.

--->Week 1
Small like a kitten that's been freshly born they no longer fit into their shells and for a week they will nursing from their mothers while growing in strength and size. For the first 2 weeks of the Junko stage a Glitterbugs wings are not flight worthy, and their control on their element is rather chaotic, yet unharmful to their own body.

--->Week 2
By the second week These young tend to wander off curiously from their mothers. No longer nursing, they are able to eat on their own and tend to be filled with energy. In this stage the glitterbug begins to test it's wings (still not flight worthy) they do this to make them stronger and ready for flight.

--->Week 3
By the beginning of the 3rd week of the Junko Stage the glitterbug has begun to fly, and has almost mastered their elemental skill. By the end of the third week a Glitterbug in the Junko stage can fly and has mastered the basics of his/her element, now they are learning to shift in size before gaining complete independence from their parent.

The Hotaru Stage:
The final Stage, the adult stage, is called the Hotaru stage. This stage begins in the 5th week of a Glitterbugs life. Hotaru means Firefly, or Lightening Bug. This name is given to this stage, because at this stage, the once young glitterbug has complete control over their elemental gift and has either mastered or is mastering the ability to shifting of their size as well, the older the Glitterbug the better their ability to shift.

Rumor has it that their are other stages in the Glitterbugs life, but as of yet it's just rumor.

User Image

Glitterbugs are a long lived species. Although their stages may pass quickly it's not unheard of for a glitterbug to outlive a human. However the world of Unabeth is a strange world filled with strange magical things. Should a glitterbug come across such things their natural course could easily be altered forcing the glitterbug to either stop growing, reverse it's age and sometimes speed up their age. Once such things are done to a glitterbug the only way to reverse them is to find the antidote for what ever it is that they have come across.

(this portion of the shop is not yet up and running, sorry)
Go back/forward a stage= 5k (these only on Flatsell glitterbugs)

User Image
Friends/Familiars
User Image

Familiars are the friends of the Glitterbugs. There are many different species of familiars, and each species works well with a different type of glitterbugs. Almost always intelligent (And able to be roleplayed by themselves) Familiars make for wonderful friends.

You don't have to own a glitterbug to own a familiar; if one does not wish to purchase a Glitterbug they may purchase a familiar in it's adult stage.

1. The Dizzy's
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Dizzy's are a water born Familiar, which are about the same size as a glitterbug in their Junko stage when fully grown. They make wonderful friends with many different types of Glitterbugs, however they tend to make friends easier with those Glitterbugs who are bonded to the water. They Earn their name due to their quick reflexes. Usually they possess a bubbly personality and a warm heart.

How many Stages Do they have?:
The Dizzy's have 5 different stages of development.

Non Glitterbug Owners will only have the final stage of development (unless the Dizzy is purchased in a flatsell)

Price:

Flatsell Price= 6k (and all 5 stages)
Custom Price=6k (and only the final stage)

*As a benifit to those who own Glitterbugs Customs for a Dizzy have the option to start at the first stage of development for an additional fee of 4k Only Glitterbug owners have this option.

Not YET available
-coming soon-

User Image
Plushies!!
User Image

A plushie is a toy. All plushies get placed on your cert with your glitterbug after being purchased. (you must own a glitterbug OR a Familiar to purchase a plushie)

1. Fluttles
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What's a fluttle? Why it's only the most adorable Plushie around. Now I know it's got a crazy name but, really, you think about it. After all what else would you call a turtle with wings? ^_^ This Plushie is the best friend to MANY a glitterbug.
Price:2000g
Colors: Red, Orange, yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Teal, Brown, Black
Quantity in Stock None at this time
User Image

Flat sale prices vary depending on the stage at which your Glitterbug is purchased because you are essentially buying more art with the more stages a glitterbug goes through.
While most flat sales will be Shinju occasionally one might be from the Junko or the Hotaru stage.
The first stage the Shinju Stage is worth 8k
The Second Stage, The Junko Stage is worth 6k
and the final stage the Hotaru stage is worth 5k

Flatsale Rules
- Each person may only purchase one Pet per flatsale for the first 24hours after the word go.
- If you buy for someone else during a flatsale you ARE for fitting your own right during those 1st 24 hours to purchase for yourself.
- Only post after I say
GO in big bold RED letters
- Use the order form
- Gold only (I don't want to argue with people over how much they feel something is worth)
- If there is no trade sent after 8 hours, the Pet will be put back up for sell.
- Two owners may own one Pet (but it must be stated in the form)
- When sending trade Title the Trade after the pet you are wanting.
- Please make sure the correct price is entered in the trade.
- Send the trade to the shop owner and no one else.

ID number:
Glitterbugs Name:
Temperment:
Owner(s)Name(s):

*NEXT FLATSELL Friday 3/30/07 @ 4pm PST*
*Flatsales Previews*
-=Introducing works from our two new part time Colorists, Winged angel of death, and Cryptica~Rose this first half of the flatsell is done by them alone. ^_^, aren't they wonderful!!=-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
What's This??? It looks like Pipicat has a fondness for animals!!! Can you guess which animal she's colored the following Flatsells after?
User Image

User Image

All Customs are Directed through me. Tenshi Shukuya
To order a custom please fill out the correct form for the custom you want and post it in the Shops thread, Send me the trade, no customs will be started until trade transaction is completed

A completed trade is required in order to begin your custom so send a titled trade with your request and the page your request is on.

Option 1 (Semi customs)
--->Details:
You choose the Gender, Colors to be used, one of the 5 basic Elements (wind, water, Earth, Fire, Ice,) We do the rest.
--->Price
From Shinju= 12k
From Hotaru= 10k
---> wink Form

[color=red][b]Option One Custom Form[/b][/color]
From Shinju or Hotaru?
Gender?
Colors to be used?
Element you want your glitterbug bonded to (pick one of the following)
--->Earth, fire, wind, water, ice
Name of Glitterbug
Personality Trait (one word please)
--->Example: happy? Energetic? chaotic? Mysterious?
Owner(s) Name(s):
Will you be wanting to join our guild?
If you plan to rp your glitterbug will you be wanting to know when rp threads are open?

Option 2 (normal custom)
--->1.)Details
You choose --- Any colorist assigned to Option 2, the gender, colors to be used, patterns, Any of the following 7 Elements
(Earth, Fire, wind, water, Energy, Ice, Spirit)
--->2.)Price
From Shinju=15k
From Hotaru=13k
If Cosplay is desired add an extra 5K to the total (This does not include line edits only coloring, As of yet none of our staff is able to do human cosplays sorry)
--->3.)Form

[color=red][b]Option TWO Custom Form[/b][/color]
[b]Colorist Wanted?[/b]
[b]From Shinju or Hotaru?[/b]
[b]Gender?[/b]
[b]Colors to be used?[/b]
[b]-->Body base color[/b]
[b]-->detail color[/b]
[b]-->Eye color[/b]
[b]Patterns to be used? (Have an example? let us see it.)[/b]
[b]Element you want your glitterbug bonded to (pick one of the following)
--->Earth, fire, wind, water, ice, Spirit, Energy[/b]
[b]Name of Glitterbug[/b]
[b]Personality Trait (one word please)
--->Example: happy? Energetic? chaotic? Mysterious?[/b]
[b]Owner(s) Name(s):[/b]
[b]Will you be wanting to join our guild?[/b]
[b]If you plan to rp your glitterbug will you be wanting to know when rp threads are open?[/b]

Option 3 (advanced custom) NOT YET available
--->1.)Details
You choose the colors/patters, ANY Element, Gender, and one of the three pre-made Glitterbug styles (normal, Sun/healing, or Moon/death) your choice Option 3 colorists.
--->2.)Price
From Shinju: 30k
From Hotaru: 20k
--->3.)Form

[color=red][b]Option THREE Custom Form[/b][/color]
[b]Colorist Wanted?[/b]
[b]From Shinju or Hotaru?[/b]
[b]Glitterbug Style? Normal/death/healing?[/b]
[b]Gender?[/b]
[b]Colors to be used?[/b]
[b]-->Body base color[/b]
[b]-->detail color[/b]
[b]-->Eye color[/b]
[b]Patterns to be used? (Have an example? let us see it.)[/b]
[b]Element you want your glitterbug bonded to.[/b]
[b]Name of Glitterbug[/b]
[b]Personality Trait (one word please)
--->Example: happy? Energetic? chaotic? Mysterious?[/b]
[b]Owner(s) Name(s):[/b]
[b]Will you be wanting to join our guild?[/b]
[b]If you plan to rp your glitterbug will you be wanting to know when rp threads are open?[/b]

Custom Slot Openings

--->For Option 1

Colorist
Winged angel of death Will open after next flatsell
-Open-
-Open-

Cryptica~Rose Will open after next flatsell
-Open-
-Open-

--->For Option 3 and Under

K i z o k u Will open after next flatsell
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-

pipicat Will open after next flatsell
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-
User Image

What's a bribe?
By my definition a bribe is anything someone uses to gain something they want that they are unable to get by other means. This includes, Items, sealed envelopes, and even Pet trades.

Yes that's right. Unlike most other shops you'll come across I consider pet trades to fall under the bribe section.

How Bribes in This Shop work
If all the of the months colorist customs slots have been used or closed, and you still want a Glitterbug you can always attempt to bribe one of the staff to make one for you, so long as you follow the rules.

Bribe Rules.
1. All Bribes go through ME! Tenshi Shukuya
2. To fill out a bribe use the custom form that fits the glitterbug style you are wanting.
3. Just because you place a bribe does not mean the bribe will be accepted.
4. DO NOT contact my colorists Directly, doing such once will get you put on my bad list. More than once and you'll be put on the Ugly list, trust me you don't want to go there.
5. JUST LIKE CUSTOMS, no Bribe will be worked on until the trade transactions are completed.

Staff Wishlists

More than likely if you offer something we've listed we'll take you up on your offer. Not always but most of the time.

Tenshi Shukuya's List

Items
3 sealed envelopes or a pet trade from my wish list (A pet trade from my wish list will get me open even if I'm closed.)

tenshi's pet trade wishlist

Helaynee Valley
Land of the Midnight Sun
Jokoa'
Soquili
Kitsusagi Mountain
modifox
Gate to Hesperides
Kida

Kizoku's List

Items accepted
Price razz rice 1 sealed Envelope for option 1 or 2sealed Envelops for Option2...(OR a Pet trade from the following places.)

Kiz's Pet Trade Wish List

In no particular order:
Efui Expedition
Nieken
Expresso Kittens
Maneki Neko
Anubii Temple
Realm of Kitsuagi
Numa Numa
Soquili
I'm open to other shops too, as long as they're not RP required.

Pipicat's List

Items accepted
I can be bribed with pure gold (20k or more depending on how I feel about your request) and/or pet trades.

Pipicats Pet Trade Wish list

The best I am willing to trade for are Lab[305] (I'll give you TWO if you get me one of these!) Solece Scents, A plague doll (from a Season of Plagues), a Incarnation of Spirits, a [R.I.S.E] character, D.Corp, or a .exe, I am open to other suggestions also.

Cryptica~Rose's List
Not open to bribes

winged angel of death's List
Not open to bribes

Bribe Slots

Tenshi Shukuya

1. Not Open
2. Not Open

Kizoku

1. Kutebare~Kisama
2. Will open after Customs are completed
3. Will open after Customs are completed

PipicatStatus: Closed until custom slots are taken up and finished.
Bribe slots owned.
1.Not open until the slot is purchased.

Auctions are set up for special or unusual Glitterbugs, To win them you have to have the highest bid at the end of the auction.

Auction Rules

- No disrupting a sale
- Only bid what you have
- If I don't receive the trade in 24 hours, the second highest bidder will win
- Up to two owners may bid together (but the bid must be confirmed by both owners)
- The only item you may bid is a current month Sealed; valued at 12k.
- Do not bribe people to bid more or less.
- Use the form provided to make a bid.
- Only items listed in the Zurg will be allowed in any auction and only at low Zurg value

ID Number:
Gold:
Items/zurg value:
Total Bid:

*current Auction*
-None at this time-

User Image

Raffles

Every so often I will be putting on a raffle which will last a week. At the end of the week numbers will be called from a random Generater, to win a glitterbug you must have the corresponding number.
Tickets can be purchased for 100g each.

Raffle Rules

- You may buy as many tickets as you wish.
- Obey the Gaia ToS.
- Be respectful of other users.
- Do not beg, by PMs, or in this thread
- Payment must be sent immediately and the trade complete before you will receive your tickets.
- Refunds will not be given.
- Do not flame other users.
- Do not attempt to bribe others for their pets.
- You may win up to 2 times in a raffle.

To Buy tickets:
Post in the topic in BIG
bold, red writing saying how many tickets you want to buy, and then send the trade to ME! The thread owner. If you do not send the trade within 24 hours for asking for tickets, you will lose your place!

*current Raffles*
None Currently

Past raffle winners
Saint Pattys Day Raffle 3/14/07-3/18/07
Congrats Kutebare~Kisama 1st winner
Congrats XGeminiFaeryX 2nd Winner!

User Image

Occasionally I might have games, or contests running, things like Poetry contest, art contests, Or a monthly event going on. This is where they will be listed.

Current Event
Grand Opening!!!

1st Poster on page 100 gets their choice of one of the above 2 free Pre-made Pet in the Hotaru Stage.
1st Poster on page 250 gets the remaining free pre-made pet in the Hotaru Stage.

Current winners:
1.tsel Cert

Rules:
Posts must have more than the word bump, and must contain more than an icon used for bumping. If the first post on the winning page does not follow these terms then the prize will proceed to the next post in line that does.

User Image

*Owned by staff*

-= Glitterbug Name - - - Owner - - - Colorist - - - Image =-
Hope -=- Tenshi Shukuya -=- Tenshi Shukuya -=- Cert
Haemon - - - Kizoku - - - Kizoku - - - Cert
Sage -=- Pipicat -=- Pipicat -=-Cert
Rhain -=- Cryptica~Rose -=- Pipicat -=- Cert

User Image
Obtained via Flatsell

User Image
-= STAGE -=- CERT -=- COLORIST -=- NAME -=- OWNER =-

-= Junko -=- Cert -=- T.S. -=- Tikata -=- Kutebare~Kizama =-
-= Junko -=- Cert -=- T.S. -=- Sarien -=- DragonEnchantres =-
-= Junko -=- Cert -=- T.S. -=- Lamia -=- C.h.e.s.h.i.r.e =-
-= Junko -=- Cert -=- T.S. -=- Thora -=- Phoenix_Dawn_Firebird =-
-= Junko -=- Cert -=- T.S. -=- Rei -=- Wil_Kandrakar =-
-= Junko -=- Cert -=- T.S. -=- Alfie -=- Nightlite =-
-= Junko -=- Cert -=- T.S. -=- Seamus -=- Greenshamrock =-
-= Junko -=- Cert -=- T.S. -=- Aya -=- Suki Fairy =-
-= Junko -=- Cert -=- T.S. -=- Neela -=- Vynnessia =-

-= Junko -=- cert -=- Pipicat -=- Finbarr -=- tsel =-

-= Junko -=- cert -=- -sebi the lost- -=- Blaze -=- Hot n Devilish =-

-= Junko -=- cert -=- Kizuko -=- Gyokuseki Kou -=- Yorugami =-
-= Junko -=- cert -=- Kizuko -=- Darius -=- Capricorn Sunchai =-
-= Junko -=- Cert -=- Kizuko -=- Grant -=- TAPS baby =-
-= Junko -=- Cert -=- Kizuko -=- Ayane -=- Keliptis =-
-= Junko -=- Cert -=- Kizuko -=- Oiyo -=- Omiko-bringerofchaos =-
-= Junko -=- Cert -=- Kizuko -=- Adriane -=- Kaitaia =-

User Image
Custom Ordered

User Image

-= Hotaru -=- Cert -=- Kizuko -=- Takatashi -=- Kutebare~Kisama =-
-= Hotaru -=- cert -=- Pipicat -=- Sunburst -=- NightLite =-
-= Hotaru -=- Cert -=- Kizuko -=- Kira -=- SunfireDemon =-
-= Hotaru -=- Cert -=- Kizuko -=-Estarion -=- Lady Aria Starstone =-
-= Hotaru -=- Cert -=- pipicat -=-Kakai Aisu -=- Master Wild Mage =-

User Image
Obtained Via Event or Raffle

User Image

-= Hotaru -=- Cert -=- T.S. -=-Amisis -=- tsel =-
-= Hotaru -=- Cert -=- kizuko -=- Makoto -=- Kutebare~Kisama
-= Hotaru -=- Cert -=- kizuko -=- Amisis -=- XGeminiFaeryX

User Image
Obtained Via Bribe/Trade

User Image

-= Hotaru -=- Cert -=- Kizuko -=- Chikao -=- Kutebare~Kisama =-
heart -= Hotaru -=- Cert -=- kizuko -=- Koko -=- Chenali =-

User Image

IF and when this becomes to big of a list, this info will be transfered to a page in the guild forum.
User Image
Guild Notes:

This section of the shop is dedicated to informing our patrions about the what's what in our Guild. Wanna know what's happening in the guild???

Breeding slots: While Not open at this time only Guild members who RP are allowed to breed their Glitterbugs, Breeding information found in Guild.

Roleplay: Interested in Roleplaying? There's a thread titled, "The Travelers Temple" that's just been started in the Structured Roleplay section by one of our Game Masters. It's open to any Guild Member who has Journal for their character. Don't have a journal? It's easy to make just check out the Journal Forum In Our Guild and read the rules, look around and have fun.

Games: Kute's started a game!!! And there's a prize. To find out what the prize is Check out the OOC Game forum of the Guild.

Wanna Join Our guild? Only requirement is that you own a Glitterbug. Just Click the Link and Sign up. I check Daily.

The Glitterbug Guild

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2fbkbt]
[img]http://tinyurl.com/2cakgs[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff