Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kutebare~Kisama
Tenshi Shukuya

Kutebare~Kisama I've put you down for the daily and the purchased seperately ^^ trade accepted everythings all good.. ^^ I Have to jet to drop my daughter off at school we got up 30 mins late so *Grumbles* we're in a rush..
Don't you hate when you do that. I have a bad habit of turning the alarm off and waking back up with 10-20 minutes left till i have to get her on her bus... lol, like this morning. gonk xd

lol that's what she said I did.. she said she had woken up 15 mins earlier and had told me but I had told her to go away or something.. my alarm was set to go off too late is my issue lol
Tenshi Shukuya
Kutebare~Kisama
Tenshi Shukuya

Kutebare~Kisama I've put you down for the daily and the purchased seperately ^^ trade accepted everythings all good.. ^^ I Have to jet to drop my daughter off at school we got up 30 mins late so *Grumbles* we're in a rush..
Don't you hate when you do that. I have a bad habit of turning the alarm off and waking back up with 10-20 minutes left till i have to get her on her bus... lol, like this morning. gonk xd

lol that's what she said I did.. she said she had woken up 15 mins earlier and had told me but I had told her to go away or something.. my alarm was set to go off too late is my issue lol
lol, we're not very active mom's in the morning huh xd
I am SO not a morning person, and I sleep too little lol that's my thing.. but last night I actually got about 3 hours of sleep so I feel good.. ^^
side note, be careful your siggy is too big... it's made that way because of the text at the top of it
Tenshi Shukuya
I am SO not a morning person, and I sleep too little lol that's my thing.. but last night I actually got about 3 hours of sleep so I feel good.. ^^
lol, im not a morning person either. I hate waking up actually...but summer is coming so i can stay up have the night and sleep in a bit later.

Laundry time. Ill be back later. Have fun selling tickets.
Kutebare~Kisama
Tenshi Shukuya
lol, im not a morning person either. I hate waking up actually...but summer is coming so i can stay up have the night and sleep in a bit later.

Laundry time. Ill be back later. Have fun selling tickets.

I thank god for those little blessings.. ^^ I have to do mine today too in about an hour *puts it off*
New affiliate have been added people.. some for very new shops that I see as having much potential.. take a look ^^
heart 4laugh heart
Tenshi Shukuya
New affiliate have been added people.. some for very new shops that I see as having much potential.. take a look ^^
But, I don't wanna *whines* Ill end up buying lol. xd
lol, I'm just being kind and passing around the love, I don't mind if you don't look at anything but this shop lol
Tenshi Shukuya
lol, I'm just being kind and passing around the love, I don't mind if you don't look at anything but this shop lol
Lol, that just wont work. When some one tells me to look at something I just have this urge to have to go look...now that I have there are 2 shops i want pets from. xd
^^ it's fun shopping for pets isn't it ^^
Oooh, I think I want the girl. She's pretty. smile

Her name will be Amisi, and her temperment will be, "generous and caring."

And she should be part of the Tu clan, yes. :nods:
noted ^^ making the cert now then ^^
Tenshi Shukuya
noted ^^ making the cert now then ^^

Awesome. I already made her header banner and put it up in my journal. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff