Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

User Image

Making your way across the sun-scorched desert, ankle-deep in blinding white sand, kept company only by the ancient looming structures guarding the horizon, you happen upon the dilapidated ruins of a once-magnificent shrine. As you approach, a haze clouds your vision and stone once worn away by the wind and sand ripples with life. A brilliant flash and the rugged terrain around you flickers back in time. The ground beneath your feet hardens into slick marble and a towering colonnade stretches before you. A glint of light from the heart of the path ahead draws you forward. At the center of the structure glows a single ankh, hovering inches above the ground.

Welcome, weary traveler, to Anubii Temple.

CONTENTS:

Post One:
News & Updates, The Rules, FAQ, Important Links

Post Two:
The Story

Post Three:
The Anubii, How to Buy, Flatsales, Auctions, Contests & Raffles, Customs, Bribes, Pet Trades

Post Four:
Items, Glyphs, Staff

Post Five:
Plushies

Post Six:
Pick-Up, Graylist, Blacklist, Donations

Post Seven:
Links & Affiliates

User Image

Quote:

- May 23: Growings
- May 1: Pick-Up Updated

- Apr 22: Pick-Up Updated
- Apr 15: Growings
- Apr 9: Owners List Updated
- Apr 9: Pick-Up Updated
- Apr 8: RP Thread Updated
- Apr 7: Pick-Up Updated
- Apr 7: Pokemon Event Over!

- Mar 28: Pick-Up Updated
- Mar 13: New Glyphs Added
- Mar 9: Growings
- Mar 3: Owners List Revamped & Moved to Guild

- Feb 28: Pick-Up Updated
-Feb 28: Elements Event Closed
-Feb 21: Elements Event Open
-Feb 19: Pick-Up Updated

-Dec 12: Mailing List Removed
-Dec 8: 4th Secret Santa Event Opened

- May 4: Pick-Up Updated

- April 2: Growings

- Dec 13: SS Event OPEN
- Dec 12: Pick-Up Updated

- Sept 17: Pick-Up Updated
- Sept 16: Growing

- July 29: Pick-Up Updated
- July 27: Pick-Up Updated
- July 26: Pick-Up Updated
- July 25: Pick-Up Updated

- June 1: Growings
- June 1: Pick-Up Updated

- May 6: Growings

- Apr. 26: Pokemon Event Opened
- Apr. 24: Pick-Up Updated

- Mar. 31: Pick-Up Updated
- Mar. 31: Pick-Up Updated
- Mar. 21: Pick-Up Updated
- Mar. 12: Pick-Up Updated
- Mar. 10: Pick-Up Updated
- Mar. 03: Pick-Up Updated

- Feb. 28: Pick-Up Updated

- Dec. 10: Secret Santa Event Open

- Oct. 27: Hallowen Event Open
- July 20: Auction ended. Pick-Up Updated.
- July 12: Davy Jones Auction Open

- June 30: Pick-Up Updated

- May 24: Pick-Up Updated
- May 10: Pick-Up Updated
- May 10: Xemnas Auction Closed
- May 03: Xemnas Auction Open

- April 19: Pick-Up Updated
- April 19: Sora Auction Closed
- April 13: Sora Auction Open
- April 11: 2 Growings
- April 11: Pick-Up Updated

- Mar 03: Auction Closed

- Feb 27: Olympic Auction Opened

- Jan 22: Pick-Up Updated
- Jan 21: Pick-Up Updated
- Jan 19: Plushies section added
- Jan 11: Pick-up Updated

- Dec 25: Pick-Up Updated
- Dec 16: 2 Growings
- Dec 09: Secret Santa Thread Opened
- Dec 05: Pick-Up Updated

- Nov 15: Pick-Up Updated
- Nov 11: Pick-Up Updated
- Nov 10: Flatsale Over!
- Nov 07: Flatsale Info Up (check "how-to-buy" wink

- Oct 31: Burtonubii Pets Certed
- Oct 21: 2 Growings
- Oct 18: The Burtonubii Halloween Ball is Open!

- Sept 19: 3 Growings, 1 Certing
- Sept 13: Pick-Up Updated
- Sept 02: *sigh* ..sad day. Our first blacklisting.

- Aug 24: Pick-Up Updated
- Aug 20: iPod Auction Closed
- Aug 18: New Banner!
- Aug 18: 2 Growings
- Aug 17: 2 Emergings, 4 Growings
- Aug 16: Pick-Up Updated
- Aug 14: 4 5 6 Custom Slots Opened!!
- Aug 12: Anubii Guild added
- Aug 10: iPod Anubii Auction OPEN
- Aug 04: Growings & Pick-Up Updated

- July 30: Pick-Up Updated, all Anubii names updated
- July 17: Growings!
- July 14: Flatsale Complete, Pick-Up Updated
- July 14: Pick-Up Updated
- July 13: Pick-Up Updated
- July 09: 3 Ma'at Feather Slots Opened
- July 09: Flatsale Posted, Customs Opened
- July 08: Pick-Up Updated
- July 02: Mailing List Added
- July 02: Green Items Added
- July 02: 1 Growing & Pick-Up Update

- June 17: Pick-Up Updated (among other things)
- June 17: Dante can edit again!

- May 28: Star Wars Auction Closed
- May 19: Star Wars Auction OPEN
- May 16: 1 Growing
- May 16: Pick-Up Updated
- May 15: Pick-Up Updated
- May 13: Some Very Overdue Growings
- May 12: Pick-Up Updated
- May 03: Moving Day~

- Apr. 15: Role Play Banner Added
- Apr. 14: Custom Prices Refined
- Apr. 13: Pick-Up Updated
- Apr. 11: 3 Growings
- Apr. 11: Pick-Up Updated
- Apr. 06: Custom Prices Posted

- Mar. 27: Easter Anubii Auction CLOSED.
- Mar. 25: Anubii Have Been Certed
- Mar. 21: Easter Anubii Auction OPENED.
- Mar. 21: Batch of Emerging Anubii
- Mar. 11: Pick-Up Updated
- Mar. 10: Flatsale Complete
- Mar. 10: Pick-Up Updated
- Mar. 09: Anubii Auction Closed.
- Mar. 09: Pick-Up Updated
- Mar. 07: Accessories Added
- Mar. 07: Last Ankh Added
- Mar. 07: RP Thread Added.
- Mar. 07: Flatsale will be held Thursday March 10th at 9PM EST!
- Mar. 06: "Dante's Stuff" Section Added. Just some goodies of mine.
- Mar. 06: Ankh Added

- Feb. 25: Anubii Auction Opened!
- Feb. 24: Cosplay Auction Anubii on Display
- Feb. 22: Grand Opening
- Feb. 21: Setting up!

Anubii are the property of Dante-Sayre and may not be used elsewhere for any purpose without permission.

User Image

1. Read everything before you ask any questions.

2. Be respectful to everyone here at Anubii Temple.

3. Please no begging or PMs requesting an Anubii.

4. No spamming, shop-plugging or flaming.

5. No stealing. All images displayed on Anubii Temple are the property of Dante-Sayre. If you're caught in the act of art theft or modification you will be reported & possibly dragged to the public square for guillotine execution.

6. Link your Anubii using the original cert image url you are provided at the pick-up. Your Anubii will only grow if you're using this image url. Once your Anubii has grown to its final stage (or if you have a non-growing Anubii) please host the image yourself.

7. There is no longer a limit to how many Anubii you may own. If you see any mention of a 3 anubii limit ignore it.

8. Bump only when necessary.

9. Roleplay is optional. Visit the RP Forum HERE.

10. If you have any questions not answered in the FAQ feel free to PM Dante-Sayre or Luminous Imp.

Do not PM questions to the Anubii Temple mule. PMs sent to the mule will be ignored.

11. Have fun!

User Image

Q. - "i luv anubi can i hav 1?"
A. - I'm sorry, but no.. you'll have to purchase an Anubii according to the rules. I'd also like to note that there are two i's in "Anubii". Every PM I've gotten begging for one manages to mispell it..

Q. - "How do I get an Anubii?" "How much does an Anubii cost?"
A. - Check the "How to Buy" section below.

Q. - "So and so got one for free. What the hell's up with that?"
A. - My pets, my choices. If I decide to randomly run flailing into the Chatterbox and hand out Anubii to the people wearing the most annoying hats that's my business.

Q. - "Can I co-own an Anubii with a friend?"
A. - In the past I've answered "no" to this question, though the demand seems to have increased rather greatly so I've finally decided to say "yes".

Q. - "What's the difference between Cosplays and Customs?"
A. - There is no difference. If you purchase a custom that's made to look like a specific character from a book, movie, tv show, etc, the cert will automatically say "Cosplay".

Q. - "Great googly-moogly, why are custom prices so high!?"
A. - Making customs takes a surprising chunk of time and I'd kinda rather not devote all that work to photoshop unless it's really worth it. If you'll browse the breedables forum you'll find my prices aren't the highest. In any case, if you disagree with my prices I'm very sorry.

Q. - "My name's Larry. Be my friend?"
A. - Er...

Q. - "Wow you draw good. Draw my avatar."
A. - Isn't it interesting that this is rarely even posed as a question? The amount of PMs I've gotten simply demanding I draw something is surprising. Be advised that after I get your PM I'll decline and then make fun of you with all my friends.

Q. - "Please draw my avatar? I'll give you gold."
A. - Hey now.. that's better. Unfortunately I'm still going to decline, as I'm not taking drawing commissions now. On the upside, you were polite about asking so I won't make fun of you.

Q. - "I'm making a pet shop and I'm new. Help me and I'll give you a free pet."
A.- - Sorry, but building a shop is a bit of a lengthy process and I really can't help out. I suggest looking at other shops and building yours based on what you see other people doing.

Q. - "Can I work and/or color for you?"
A. - Sorry, but I've got all the help I need right now.

Q. - "Will you work and/or color for me?"
A. - I can barely keep up with my own shop. I really can't take on jobs for another.

Q. - "I have a question.. can I PM it?"
A. - That's fine, though please check around the entire first page of the shop and make sure your question isn't already answered. I ask that you please not AIM me any questions, though.. unless use of IM is really necessary. You should never PM the mule account (PMs to the Anubii Temple mule are always ignored). You should PM Dante-Sayre or Luminous Imp.

Q. - "Is RP required?"
A. - Nah. I'm way too lazy to RP my pets regularly.. no reason I should expect you to. There is an RP thread in the guild if you'd like to RP.

Q. - "Can I make a journal for my pet?"
A. - Yep! Check out the guild.

Q. - "Can I join the guild even though I don't own an Anubii?"
A. - You can only be accepted as a guild member if you own an Anubii (plushies don't count for this, Secret Santa pets do). The guild is public, however, so feel free to post there whether or not you have an Anubii.

Q. - "What do I need to know about my Anubii to RP?"
A. - All RP information can be found in the RP thread.

Q. - "Help!! There's something wrong with my custom Anubii! The tint of the button on his left sleeve is wrong!!! Can you fix it?!"
A. - If you discover a simple error in your custom, sure, I can fix it. If the error involves changing the line art or recoloring a substantial portion of the Anubii I can't guarantee I'll be able to fix it. Don't be afraid to ask but please don't be upset if I don't have the time to redo most of the pet.

Q. - "HOMG I have the best idea in the world for your shop!!!"
A. - Y'do? Mmkay, PM it to me. Please don't be offended if I don't use it, though.. I've already got a ton of ideas I'd like to use but I'm just so busy it doesn't work out.

Q. - "Can I have an anthro Anubii like the one by the story?"
A. - That isn't an anthro Anubii. That's Anubis. There aren't any anthro Anubii and aside from possible useless doodles done for my own amusement, I have no plans to make anthro Anubii. Sorry.

Quote:
Important Links:

Owners List: [x]
Anubii Guild: [x]
RP Forum: [x]
Secret Santa: [x]

Seeker

User Image

User ImageThe tale of Anubis, judge of souls and ancient God of mummification, has endured through the ages; passed down through stories and perserved by the art of hieroglyphics. The jackal-headed God was one of the most revered figures in Egyptian lore, though powerful as he was.. it is a little known fact that he did not work alone.

Anubis' divine responsibilities eventually became so many that it was necessary for him to enlist the aid of worthy helpers. But who would assist the jackal God? The other Gods were far too busy with their own work to devote time to Anubis' tasks in addition to their own. The humans, while capable and hard working, lacked the divine right to perform the necessary ceremonies. It soon became clear that Anubis would have to create helpers of his own.

Drawing from his deepest power, the jackal God willed into existance a yet unknown number of unique ankh talismans. The Ankh, Egyptian symbol of life, would provide just the force he needed. Upon each ankh he placed a single jewel, endowing them with his own will. Once finished, the ankhs began to glow, and from them sprung Anubii; loyal guardians to assist the jackal God. Most Anubii were set upon the task of helping Anubis perform his simpler chores.. though a select few recieved Ma'at's blessing and evolved to become Judges. These Judge Anubii assisted Anubis in his most delicate of responsibilities; the weighing of human souls.

Alas.. that age has passed and the once-great temples of Egypt lie in ruin.. beaten by sand and time. But what of the Anubii? Anubis' helpers have long since retreated to the ankhs from which they came, buried beneath the scorching sands and fallen shrines, encased in tombs and temples, waiting for someone to find them..

It has been said that in the desert weary travellers are judged by the ever-present soul of the jackal God. The eyes of those deserving enough are opened and they discover the legendary Anubii Temple.. a place that exists outside the realm of time. There they're given a precious gift from Anubis himself.. a glowing ankh pulsing with the life of an Anubii. A loyal helper.. a steadfast friend.. ready to be born again.

Seeker

User Image

User Image

0. Ankh
Each Anubii begins its life as energy encased in one of Anubis' ankh talismans. They remain this way until a caring owner finds them and they're given the opportunity to be reborn into a living form.

1. Pup
The first stage of an Anubii. Anubii pups are spunky and full of life. They love to play and require plenty of nurturing attention. They're a handful, but they repay their master's care with loyal companionship.

2. Jackal
Most Anubii grow to become Jackals and remain this way the rest of their life. Jackal Anubii are intellegent and intensely loyal. They share a powerful bond with their owners and, given the chance, will devote themselves as your best friend.

3. Judge
Judge Anubii are a rare and enigmatic breed. Jackal Anubii who recieve the blessing of Ma'at develop into these graceful creatures. Not much is known about Judge Anubii, except that they're very powerful.

Only Anubii given a Ma'at feather will grow into Judges. All other Anubii will stop growing at the Jackal phase.

User Image

FLATSALES:

Price: 5k

All Anubii Ankh talismans being sold at an upcoming flatsale will be displayed here. Please don't post requesting the Anubii you want until the appropriate time. Once you see the "GO" post follow the instructions below (please, only do so if you have the 5k to pay for your Anubii). If the Ankh you want is taken then you're welcome to try for another.. but please, no complaining if you don't get the one you wanted. There will always be other flatsales.

You can only buy one Anubii Ankh per flatsale.

No editing posts.

Once your Anubii has emerged from its Ankh you may post its name and glyph of your choice.

What will happen at a flatsale:

1. I will make a "GO" post at or near the listed flatsale time.

2. The "GO" post will contain a quote having to do with egyptian history or lore.

3. You (as a flatsale participant) will reply as quickly as possible by copying & pasting the quote into your reply, clarifying which Anubii ankh you want, and who the Anubii is for (make sure and clarify whether it is for you or a friend, so that I get the right name on the cert).

4. I will post the official winners. Once I've posted them please send the trades to Dante-Sayre. The ankhs will not be certed until the trades are received.

If you receive an ankh only the Owner will be required for cert information. A name and glyph are only necessary once the Anubii has become a pup. However, if you know what name and glyph you'll want to use, please go ahead and give me that information from the start. It will mean one less time I have to recert the pet. =3

Quote:
Upcoming Flatsale: None

AUCTIONS:

Starting Bid: 5k
Autobuy: NM Minis (ha ha.. yeah right)

Be respectful of the other bidders.

No editing posts or bids.

You can't withdraw bids.

Please only bid if you have the pure gold or accepted items.. not if you'll have it in a day or a week or a month or if your brother's sister's cousin's buddy promised to loan you the gold as soon as he gets online.

I accept gold bids and MC's from '04 or earlier valued at the tektek price as of the opening day of the auction.

Snipe guard will go into effect 10 minutes before the end of the auction.

PLEASE POST ALL BIDS IN THIS THREAD IN BOLD TEXT.

Quote:
Current Auctions: None

CONTESTS & RAFFLES:

Quote:
Current Contests: None

CUSTOMS:

NOTICE: The new look of Anubii Temple.
You may notice that newer Anubii Temple pets look quite a bit different than older pets. Recently the certs and lineart got a bit of a facelift. What's this mean for you? The old Anubii Temple lineart's still an option for customs work. When ordering lineart edit customs, please clarify which type of lineart you want. (Please note, only the judge & jackal line art has changed. Pup lineart is still the same.)

THE OLD:
User Image

THE NEW:
User Image

Lineart currently available:

Male Pup Lineart [+]
Female Pup Lineart [+]
Male Jackal Lineart [+]
Female Jackal Lineart [+]
Old Male Jackal Lineart [+]
Old Female Jackal Lineart [+]
Old Female Jackal Lineart #2 [+]
Male Judge Lineart [+]
Female Judge Lineart [+]

When ordering a custom please send a PM to Dante-Sayre filling out the custom form. Please send your trade at the same time you order.

Package #1:
Custom Coloring.
100k. This package includes the three standard Anubii forms; Ankh, Pup and Jackal.

Package #2:
Single Form Custom Coloring & Line Art Edits.
300k. The Anubii will start in either the Pup or Jackal form (your choice of which) and remain that way (it will not grow or change).

Package #3:
Single Form Custom Coloring & Line Art Edits - Judge.
500k: The Anubii will start in Judge form and remain that way (it will not grow or change).

Package #4:
Multiple Form Custom Coloring & Line Art Edits.
700k. Custom Anubii includes the three standard forms; Ankh, Pup and Jackal.

Package #5:
Single Form Original Line Art.
1 Mil. A completely original Anubii drawn from scratch in Pup, Jackal or Judge form. Anubii will remain in the form it starts in and will not grow or change.

Anyone already familiar with Customs here will notice some pretty substantial changes to available packages. Mainly, Judge line art edits are available, where previously only original line art judges were an option. This is because I've finally rolled out new Judge line art that lends itself to edits much better than the old lines. As you can see, original line art is still an option to anyone desperately wanting a completely unique Anubii. Just bear in mind that when ordering original line art I can't guarantee that the pet will look exactly the way you want, where with line art edits you have an idea what the base will look like. To be frank, I don't mind doing original line art Anubii, but some days my art-fu is better than other days. I'm not discouraging anyone from ordering original line art pets.. I just want you to know that if you actually like the normal line art then edits might be worth consideration.

Custom Orders are closed.
Custom Slots:

Order Form
Custom Order Form:

Owner's Name:

Package #:

Pet's Name & Glyph: If your Anubii is starting out as an ankh you don't need to decide a name or glyph until your Anubii emerges. If you already have a name and glyph chosen anyway go ahead and send it along.

Pet's Gender:

Stage: This is only necessary for non-growing, single-stage customs.

Lineart: If you want something other than the most current Anubii lineart please specify which lineart you want used.

Description: Make this as lengthy as you'd like. Pictures help even more. Don't be afraid of using too much detail in your description.. you'll only make it easier for me to make your Anubii the way you want it.

(Send your trade when you send your Order Form.)

BRIBES:

A lot of people ask if I take bribes for pets when customs are closed. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. As with most things, it depends on how busy I am. I have accepted bribes in the past (both from here and the RL commissions page). Don't be afraid to PM me about bribes. Worst case scenario, I'll just tell you I'm too busy. I promise I won't bite.

PET TRADES:

While pet trades are available, I'm pretty strict on the kinds of pets I'll trade for. I'm running on a busy schedule and questing at the moment, so I'd prefer gold for most of the pets I do.. sweatdrop Pets I'll trade for generally need to have the same or better quality art as the Anubii. If you request a pet trade and I decline it doesn't mean your art is poor.. so please don't take it personally.

User Image

Seeker

User Image

User Image
Purple Scarab
Price: 200g
Kind of cute.. not too tasty. Feed this unfortunate beetle to your Anubii pup and it will stunt his or her growth, freezing them in pup form forever.

User Image
Green Scarab
Price: 2k
Even less tasty than the Purple Scarab, this green critter will cause your Anubii to revert to its previous form. Feed it to a Jackal to make them a Pup. Feed it to a Pup to make them an Ankh. But remember, this change isn't permenant. Your Anubii will eventually grow again if you don't feed them a Purple Scarab.

User Image
Purple Lotus Bloom
Price: 3k
So you fed your Anubii pup a purple scarab beetle at some point.. but now you've changed your mind and you want them to grow again? Feed them this lotus bloom to reverse the scarab's effects.

User Image
Green Lotus Bloom
Price: 700g
Impatient? Want your Anubii to grow sooner? Give this special bloom to an Anubii Ankh or Pup to make them advance a stage much sooner.

User Image
Ma'at Feather
Prices:
Anubii with no lineart edits: 50k
Anubii with lineart edits: 100k
The rarest item of all... the feather of Ma'at. Give this to your Anubii pup or Jackal and some day your Jackal will grow into a Judge. Ma'at is sparing in distributing her feathers, so you'll have to be patient if you want one. Check back often to see when feathers are for sale..
Ma'at Feather sales are currently closed.

User Image

[Once your Anubii has emerged from its ankh you'll be able to choose a glyph to help define your Anubii's personality & abilities.

User Image
Ba represents spirit, giving your Anubii a special inner strength. Anubii under this glyph tend to be in tune with magical forces.

User Image
The right eye of Horus denotes powerful healing and protective abilities for your Anubii. Anubii under this glyph are generally healers more often than fighters.

User Image
The ankh is the symbol of life, balance and immortality. It grants Anubii enhanced strength and energy, as well as long life.

User Image
Osiris was associated with the crook and flail, symbols of the Pharoahs and divine authority. Anubii born under his glyph are natural born leaders and very strong-willed.

User Image
Scarab beetles came to represent the steady movement of the sun. Anubii under this glyph are gifted with remarkable physical strength and endurance.

User Image
The lotus flower, like the scarab beetle, was often associated with the movement of the sun. In addition, it was related to the movement of the moon. Anubii under this glyph display strong psychic abilities and a tendancy toward faint precognition.

User Image
Amenta represents many things, all of which have to do with death. Its most prominent association is with the Underworld. Anubii with this glyph tend to be a bit darker than the rest. I wouldn't necessarily say they're evil.. but staying on their good side wouldn't be a bad idea.

User Image
The Cartouche is most commonly known as an elongated circle of rope in which names are written. In Ancient Egypt circles of rope represented an endless loop and protection. Cartouche Anubii are fiercely loyal and powerful protectors. They use their strength for others rather than themselves.

User Image
Ka represents spirit or, more specifically, someone's soul. The soul lives on beyond death and so, Anubii with the Ka glyph are more in touch with the afterlife. They have a connection with those who have departed and tend to focus on the past more than the future.

User Image
The Menhed glyph depicts scribe's tools. Being a scribe was a very important skill in Ancient Egypt - something worthy of special recognition. While Menhed Anubii aren't necessarily scribes they do have the same artistic flare. They tend to be creative and perhaps a bit self-important.

User Image
The Rekhyt glyph shows a magnificent bird that represents groups of people. It was often used to depict a Pharaoh's followers. Rekhyt Anubii tend to be very social. Whether it's followers or friends, these Anubii like to surround themselves with others.

User Image

User Image
Name: Dante-Sayre
Jobs: Anubii Temple Creator, Owner, Artist and Colorist.
Fav Pet Types: Anything unique.
Fav Pie Type: Apple.
Fav Hobbies: Slacking, Drawing, Photoshopping, listening to mah iPod.
Questions? PM Me: DANTE-SAYRE

User Image
Name: Luminous Imp
Jobs: Anubii Temple Helper, Plushie Colorist and Guild Mod.
Fav Pet Types: Snuggley, snarky ones. X3
Fav Pie Type: Dutch Apple.
Fav Hobbies: Doodling, ferret wrangling, being 'They'.
Questions? PM Me: LUMINOUS IMP

Seeker

User Image
~ Lumi's Plushie Corner ~

RULES:

1. Plushies are not RPable pets.
2. There is currently no limit to how many plushies you can own.
3. You do not need to own an Anubii to buy a plushie.
4. You can only get a cosplay that already exists as an Anubii if you own that Anubii (i.e. only Dante could get a Syndrome plushie, only Lumi could get Mugen, etc.).
5. What's that? Custom slots are closed but you need a plushie? You need one soooo much? Well, you're in luck - Lumi sometimes takes bribes. PM her an offer and see if she's interested.
6. Lumi may consider taking items as payment. If you want to use items as part of your payment, ask before you order to see if they're acceptable.
7. After Lumi confirms your trade, you have 5 days to finish it. If you know you can't make that deadline, please PM Lumi to work something out. I'm very willing to be reasonable, but if the trade sits unfinished longer than 5 days, and I haven't heard from you, I'll cancel your trade and order. You will not be notified of this.
8. Every time you whine about plushies, Domo eats a kitten. Please, think of the kittens?

Quote:
Current Sales: None

Quote:

Recent Plushies

User Image

Quote:
Customs:

Package A:
One Color
1k. Custom colored plushie, one color only (you choose). No line art edits.

Package B:
Random Colored
2k. Custom colored plushie, colors/pattern chosen by me. No line art edits.

Package C:
Custom Coloring
15k. Custom colored plushie, you choose the colors and pattern. No line art edits.

Package D:
Custom Coloring & Simple Line Art Edits
25k. Custom colored plushie with simple line art edits.

Package E:
Custom Coloring & Complex Line Art Edits
40k. Custom colored plushie with complex line art edits.

Slots:
Mmclosed
1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed
4. Closed
5. Closed

Seeker

Looking for the Owners List? It's been MOVED! =3

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

The Graylist is reserved for people who have done something at Anubii Temple to warrent serious concern. Though they're not banned they're on thin ice.. the Graylist is generally for first-offenses. Second offense goes to the blacklist.
(Anyone added to the Graylist will be banned from participation in Flatsales, Auctions and Customs for 1 month.)

hakkou mitsukai - Time Complete
Soarin` - Time Complete

User Image

The Blacklist is the end of the line. If you find yourself here you've done something inexcusable and you're banned from owning any Anubii or participating in Anubii events.

CherryRose21 - Nanjiing's mule.
Nanjiing - Violated Secret Santa rules by attempting to cheat using a mule.
Kiama101 - Arguments, profanity and racial slurs in the Secret Santa thread carried to the point of mod reporting.
Chamain - Lied in Secret Santa thread and attempted to cheat using a mule.
hakkou mitsukai - Continually starting arguments; rude behaviour to other Temple-goers.
Aziza_Pyramids - manga_grrrl changed her username.
manga_grrrl - Attempted to trade stolen clipart for an Anubii.

User Image

dragon_keeper_2004 - 1k heart
Synta - 3k heart
hakkou mitsukai - Trunk & Dec 04 heart

Seeker

User Image

Quote:

If you'd like to add a link to Anubii Temple to your shop then please feel free to use any of the banners below.
whee

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

User Image

User Image

User Image

Seeker

Seeker

>=O FIRST POSTEH!

Seeker

-
Reserved
-

Edit: *eyes Rabid's magical reappearing posts* o.O odd..
Woo! First post. whee *brings Mugen in to look around*

Mugen: I was promised dumplings. <<

Edit: o.O That was the first post in the old thread. There's been Gaia shenanigans afoot. ninja

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
wow! they look very cute! ^.^

Seeker

Lilla: *glomps Mugen* whee heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items