Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cryptica~Rose
~Lady Kiara~
It's my first time trying to color anything. :/

User Image

I don't really know Nebula.... I think it's when you post too much that they think your a bot instead of a person and so they ban you so you can't advertize or something of that sort... I might be wrong >_<

WOW! Kiara! That is a wonderful first time coloring. You should be proud
I agree 3nodding
whee Aww thanks you guys. I'm going to try one of another stage.

Welcoming Ladykiller

botting is when you run a program that in some form or another makes gold for you.. and you walk away from the computer and let it run.. I am not a bot I am rather active.. and I have no such program.. but I do refresh my pages alot .. *kinna needs to in order to see what's happening* that F5 key is my friend.. and if they call that botting they need to be shot... I was banned while I was supposidly botting but what I was doing was posting a thread in a guild for rp.. it's so ANNOYING.

no any cert with the Tenshi Shukuya is still good by me ^_^ no need to recert. I will however be having to change the certs to say The Glitterbugs.. or just tenshi.. something

People that bot DO deserve to be banned.. but I don't bot.. so I'm upset about it
Aww....I'm sorry..... D: But I belive you! I belive you're not a botter! biggrin
Ya .... just because she refreshes a lot doesn't mean that she bots ^_^

Welcoming Ladykiller

I refresh alot....
Whats so bad about it ?
I guess the biggest issue you have is people who have programs to do that.. they leave and let the programs run and then they make loads of gold.. and mess around in the market cornering an item or something and make market prices JUMP.

The thing is.. I haven't even played the market in a month.. and even then I played it with things I earned fair.
May horses roam where dragons fear to fly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alright, The Shop has been moved

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just click the link ^_^

And may you find me at the end waiting for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff