Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

yuki woke up in the middle of the night seeing that hano was in a ball in the corner , she got up and grabed a blanket " hanokun.? " she kneeled down to touch his shoulder " what are you doing yuki ..." yuki quickly looked up , it was hasama with his arms crossed " yuki was just gving hanokun a blanket because hanokun is cold " hasama sighed and smiled " thats nice of you but you know youre not allow to get near hano sama at night .." " sorry daddy..." hasamapicked up hano and yuki and placed them on the bed " you two take the pad ill take the floor .." hasama layed down close to kuro for warmth while yuki snuggled into the pillow and dozzed off
Hano nuzzled against the blanket and stopped shivering for the rest of the night mumbling stuff in his sleep " yyuki" he mumbled then was quiet for the rest of the night

Adorable Fatcat

yuki woke up alittle " hanokun...?" she smiled to see him sleeping she scooted close to hano and snuggled into his chest , hasama shivered alittle he got closer to kuro " niisama may i share that blanket with you .." he blushed kuro nodded he held opened the blanket hasama got in they layed back to back to one another later in the night kuro was helding hasama the daughter blushed as they held one another
It was morning when Tai Ling, Yoko, Aimi and Chise went to the village to find everyone. They managed to find them even though people were still giving them the looks. Tai Ling opened the door and his eye's turned bug eyed as he saw Kuro and Hasama hugging each other while sleeping. Aimi face turned a bloody red and Yoko looked like he was about to laugh any moment " well well aint that just cute" Tai Ling smirked " blackmail time.." he pulled out his camer phone and took a picture of Kuro and Hasama " dont you just love brotherly love"

Adorable Fatcat

yoko looked at the phone and chuckled lightly " indeed " yuki woke up and rubbed her eyes
Hano woke up a little bit after . Looking up after rubbing the sleep from his eyes he saw Yuki was up then looked to the other side " mommy!" he shouted and ran to her for a hug. Aimi smiled down at him and hugged him tight.

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro shifted alittle he opened his eyes alittle " aimi ...?" he blushes when he saw hasama holding on him " little brother wake up..." hasama snuggled more into him " so loud.. 5 more minutes " kuro blushes more he looked up at tailing and yoko ? spoke of this i wont heratate to kill either one of you ..." kuro said coldly
Tai Ling kept his mouth shut as he hid his phone in his pocket " soo did you and Hasama have a good night sleep Kuro kun" he teased as a few bits of giggles escaped from his lips " I must say that sure was a kodaic moment you two looked so kawaii" he cooed and started to laugh

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro looked away and blushes " its not like you dont sleep with your sibling once in a great while dont you agreed tailee ... also detel that pic of us on your phone..." he leaned on his arm as he looked down at hasama ' its been years since we did this... hasama was just a child now look at him " he smiled and brushed the hair out of hasamas face hasama opened his eyes alittle he was helding kuro as he glanced up at kuro kuro smiled " how did you sleep little brother ?" hasama blushes lightly he looked at kuros chest " it was comfortable and warm ...." he blushed more " hm.." " i miss your warmth niisama ...." kuro blushes lightly yoko was making kissy noises a tick mark forced " yoko.. " kuro turned red yoko smirked " just shut up yoko its not like that ...." hasama burried his face into kuro from embarrassment
Aimi just hid her face while trying to get rid of the blush that was rising up but it didnt go away instantly . Tai Ling was messing with his phone about to send it to Ming Ling and Jin " knowing my sister she might get a nose bleed just by watching this as a matter of fact I think I will use this as my wall paper for my cell" snickering while he was sending them away. He looked up at Aimi " hmm Aimi why do I see a small trail of blood from your nose?" he incently asked her. Aimi covered it with her hand " gahh!! TAI KUN!" SHUT IT!"

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro just stared at aimi " youve been hanging with mingling too long ..." he blushes " taichan i have a deal for ya....." yoko smirked evilly and chucklled " how about if kurochan and hachan kiss and act like they act dirty about it , you give them ya s phone of they refuse or cant do it ya can send or whatever ya want with that pic kukuku " doom just fulled the room for kuro and hasama " we have to do what !!!!!?" yoko laughed " thats the deal " yoko crossed his arms and waited for tailing answer
Tai Ling thought about it for a moment ' there's no way they arent going to do that they are brothers.. well they arent blood related .. but still brothers.. there's no way .. what is Yoko thinking' After taking a few moments Tai Ling made up his mind " your on Yoko.. that's if they kiss. and I dont want it to be a peck it has be a full blown out tonugue kissing type of kiss..if they do it then I delete the pic if they dont.. thenn I keep the pic and send it to the other lords" Tai Ling smirked

Adorable Fatcat

yoko smirked " go ahead hachan kurochan were waiting .." both blushed madly as they looked at one another " niisama ..?" kuro sighed " i dont wish to be the laughing stuck of the heirs .." " as you wish niisama " hasama grabed kuros head and kissed him kuros eyes widened ' hasama .' hasama slipped his tongue into kuro mouth " uh ..mm..." kuro kissed hasama deeply feeling his trso hasama blushed they pulled away to breathe kuro licked his lips " is that enough " yoko wiped hs nose " na more kurochan " he sighed kuro grabed hasamas cllar and pulled him for another kissed he puled him on his lap and held his waist they tongue kissed deeply hasama pulled away and kissed down kuros neck kuro moaned softly when hasama licked kuros wounds " little...brother ah..." hasama blushes lightly kuro kissed hasama neck and softly licked his lips then stuck his tongue into his mouth hasama sucked on kuros tongue
Both Aimi and Tai Ling was bugged eyed " HOLY $@@$!" Tai Ling shouted as his wide eyes stared in belief. Aimi in the other hand was shocked that she was still then her mind exploded a major nosebleed anime style ' gahhh!!! they kissed they actually kissed ahhh my hentai senses are acting up ahhhh!!!' she was screaming in her head but that didnt stop the flow of running blood leaking from her nose as she fainted. Tai Ling's mouth dropped some as he covered the kids eyes from the scence " I wasnt exactly expecting them to do it... good grief it looks like I lost" he cried anime stlye

Adorable Fatcat

they pulled away from one another hasama got off of kuro and kneeled he fixed himself up lightly blushing kuro coughed in his hand and glanced at tailing " was tha dirty enough for you , you damn perverts ..." he wiped his mouth and shiverd alittle ' i didnt knwo hasama would go that deep as in following my wishes...' yoko was frozen from a pond of blood around him kuro blushes " did you enjoy the show yokosama " yoko noded and crueled over to kuro " me next ...kukuku " kuro punched yoko in the jaws stream was coming from his head " do you think its funny ..." kuro grabed the sheet and wraped it around his waist he stood he kicked yoko in the groin hard then the stomach yoko flew out side " im going to murder you ..." kuro clintched his fist and stomed over to yoko he stopped right before yoko he glanced back at tailing with a sense of death in his soul " did you delet that pic yet ... tailee !!!" kuro said demandly in a pissy tone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff