Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

" hano you must listen to me .. it isnt right for mortals and demons to live together ... its too dangerous for you to be with me anylonger .." he kneeled to hanos level " please understand hano .. im not your father i never was ... your parents are dead becuase of us arent you furois demons are murders you saw all those peole ive killed single handaly ! " kuros voice furmed " as long as your in this village your life isnt in danger ... now its time for us to go .." kuro stood " come little brother .."
Hano started to tear up as he cried against his hands " noo Hhano doesnt want to go " *sobbing" Hano wwants to stay with Yuki chan.. Hhano doesnt care that daddy is a demon.. Hhano made a ppromise to YYuki.. " He said while sobbing

Adorable Fatcat

hasama grabed kuros arm " niisama hanosama does have a point he did promise to marry my daughter .." kuro glared back at hasama " yuki is the next hier to the mibu clan she can find another .. now we are leaving .." kuro didnt look at hano he looked the floor crying on the inside ' im sorry hano its for the best ..' the woman of the village held hano as kuro walked away hasama follawing slowly the chief stopped them " didnt you hear me demon you can not leave .." kuro pushed the chief out of the way he whispered to him " take care of hano for me ..."
Hano started to sob even harder as he fell to the ground crying ' wwhy doesnt ddaddy want me... wahhh Hhano is going to be lonely... they are going to forget HHano ... ' he continued to sob even more " tthey aare going to forget about Hhano " *sobbing* " hhano is going to be all alone again" he cried his little heart out " why.. did Hano do somthing wrong.. why ... "

Adorable Fatcat

kuro turned to hano " i thought you were strong hano " he walked to him " prove to me that you are wealthy of being with demons then ill allow you to go with me once more ..." kuro release his demon form and attacked hano hasama watched in disbelieve " what are you doing niisama you'll kill hano .."
Hano was surprised as he jumped out of the way ' why iis ddaddy doing this.. iis it because HHano iis weak. ' Hano jumped away again from another blow ' tthis iisnt like last time.. ddaddy wwas playing to be mean.. bbut now ddaddy is serious... Hhano may be weak.. but HHano wont give up... HHano will prrove too ddaddy ' determination in his eyes Hano saw Kuro come at him straightahead Hano moved to the side quickly and pushed him foreward. ' mommy said I wwas quick eeven for bbeing small.. yyuki chan said the same thing to yyuki chan.. ' he saw a flash of Yuki's face ' it was Yuki chan ffrom the begining that helped Hano.. I have to do it for Yuki chan' He managed to throw a punch at Kuro in the back unaware of that light that was surrounding him ' what's this TTai Ling sama said he saw this before.. similar to spiritual but wwhat is it..' Hano jumped away and thats when his hand was covered in a electric pink aura " mmommy said its similar tto what she has.. bbut Hano doesnt know.. Hhano will show that Hano is brave!" Meanwhile Tai Ling let out a small gasp as he sense that power " this scent I smelt it before.. but could it be that Hano.. has " Aimi looked up at Tai Ling " has what Tai kun?'" Tai Ling only stared in the distance " It's Hano.. i smelt this scent from him before.. when he first entered the demon realm and recently not to long ago.. but I believe that its reiki " With his fist balled up in reiki Hano threw a punch at Kuro in the gut. 'wwhat is this ?'

Adorable Fatcat

the chief was frightened at the bloody event that is unfolding in his house ' that boy is a demon too...' he hid behind his daughter " father i dont think that boy is a demon hes like us but with spiritual power because he taking on that demon with his bare hands " as hano punched him in the gut kuro smiled without hano looking ' theres the power ive senses first hano came here ..hes able to protect them ...' kuro did a backflip over hano he tripped hano and pinned to the floor kuro stared him down " you've proven to me that youre able to fight on your own without me or anyelse protecting you. very good you can come with me or you can stay either im fine with .." kuro got up and walked to the doors the guards stopped him the chief yealled from behind his daughter " a-a-a-as i said before demons never lived to tell the story they survived in a mortal village..." kuro eyes glowed red he glanced back at the chief and said in a threating voice " come again ..." kuro turned to the chief with eyes of blood and ora dark he loosened his collar and revealed his wings the daughter and chief were shocked " youre .. youre the guardian ..." " guardian ..?" " yes youre the one my people pray to i didnt beilve that you would be so young and look like a normal person ..." kuro eyes narrowed the chief bowed to him " please save us from the bandit that rame our village for food water and our women ... please answer our prays great guardian .." kuro sighed " alright ill save this ..this village as long as you let us live ...now these bandits are they mortal .." " yes well the leader is a powerful demon ... theyve killed my wife and took many of the people " " for food probably .. it seems this demon eat youth to be immotoral ... as such i feed for souls hm..little brother find more imformation on these demons this man speaks of .." hasama bowed and ran out of the house asking around about the bandits " hano come with me ... youre going to help daddy with alittle problem " kuro walked out of the house out into the streets everyone bowed as he passed ' they catch on quickly ' mean while yoko was laying up in a tree with yuki in his lap " yokosama is hanokun and daddy and kurosama okay " yoko messed up her hair " sure they are dont worry kiddo..." yoko leaned back and closed his eyes " oi taichan do you think we should go down and see whats up down in that tiny village .."
Tai Ling stared at him as he crossed his arms " no I think they can handle this on their own. Now that its for certain Hano has reiki in his system" Meanwhile Hano was walking to the side of Kuro looking curiosly at the villagers that was bowing down to Kuro " wwhy are tthey bowing?" he asked

Adorable Fatcat

kuro looked at hano " well you know that i was sealed away in that shrine right well my guess is that thy think im some sort of protector ... theyre showing me repect by bowing ..." hasama ran up to kuro " what have you found out little brother .." " the leader is here and he asked to meet with you .." kuros eyes narrowed " me ..." hasama nodded kuro nodded his head hasama led the way into a small bar the place was flied with the demons bandits and slutty women they all stared at kuro as he walked in kuro pulled hano close to him " play stay near me i dont know how these people will act ..." the demon leader was at a table surround by women " so youre kuro ... i do see how your name fits you .." he said to hasama " im not kuro he is " he moved out of the way " what is it you want from me .." the demon leader smirked " i have a deal for you " " a deal " " yep you help me take over this village of worthless mortals .." he looked striaght at hano kuro moved hano behind him " say why is there a mortal child clinging to your leg ..." " uhh this is my son" he laughed " cute you honestly like these creatures im surprized of what ive heard you kill them for food as well as i .. we're the same " " no we're not im on a diet and you just eat away until you vomet good day ..." kuro turned and started to walk toward the door the demon leader threw his glass at the back of kuros head it shatured beer ran down his body everyone oooed and aahhed also laughed kuro just stood there
Hano clinged more onto Kuro's leg " ddaddy" Hano was getting nervous as he held on tighter ' no wait i Hano cant be scared.. Hhano must be brave' nodding to himself Hano showed his brave look as he puffed up his little chest.

Adorable Fatcat

kuro smiled and poked hanos belly " you dont need to be brave in a time as such this .. they're just weak uncontroled mortals.." kuro held out his hand to hano " ready to go " the demon leader grabed the bottle and chucked it at kuro again but this time he cought it and looked at him " resorting to cheap tricks .. ill warn you now leave this village or loose your life thoses are you chooses" kuro griped the bottle and broke it " come hano we're going ..." he picked up hano and walked out of the bar ' thats no place for a child' the barroir around the village was set for the night kuro tried to walked through but no good " um whats going on here ..." the chief walked up " im sorry kagesama you have to stay here until morning ..." kuro sighed " already " one of the villages offered to kuro to stay with them for the night it was a small hut " this is it .. " " mhm please come in ..." he walked in it was larger than it looked kuro yawned and picked a corner to lay down and rest " hano if youre tired as well you may join me if you want ..." he yawned again the people had a daughter who was at marring age she smiled at hano and held him " youre cute little one so your father is kagesama our guardian ... but youre just like me , how did you become a family " kuro was already a sleep
Hano just blushed " ddaddy adopted Hhano.. daddy protected Hano ever since.. hano loves ddaddy and mommy.. Hano wants to be with mommy and daddy .. and baby sister chise.. but what Hano wants is to be with yuki chan" he while looking at his small feet.

Adorable Fatcat

" yuki " she giggled " this yuki is your girlfriend little one how adorable " she snuggled him and hugged him " please release my son he already taken by my niece " the daughter release hano and was shocked she got on her hands and knees and bowed to kuro " im sorry kage-sama ...please forgive me " kuro sat up " just call me kuro " " kuro-sama ..?" " nope just kuro " kuro grabed hano and set him on his lap and he rested against him
Hano blushed when the girl said yuki was his girlfriend. ' yuki is pretty.... ' he blushed even more as he thought about her cute face and her pigtails. He hid his face on Kuro's shoulder to get rid of the blush that was showing

Adorable Fatcat

kuro looked down at hano he stroked his head softly " the reason why ive atacked you is because i wanted to see if i wasnt crazy about me sincing that power the first we met .. im sorry hano " he sighed as he looked out the window into the forest ' i wonder how aimi is doing with chise..'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff