Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adrian Cuyler
*Themselves*
*Anything*
*With*
"~So he just sighed and went to class~"
There shouldn't be a period in that sentence.

"He had art for the first two blocks, so he got to do a lot of drawing."

Dude, your atrocious grammar and spelling make me want to kill myself.

This is only about 1/4 of the spelling and grammatical errors you made in that paragraph.

If I were to even bother posting it all, your brain would probably be fried from thinking too hard.

you dont like my posting than bye bye.okay.im half asleep right about now.so get off my nuts

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
User Image
Without so much as thinking of showering or putting on clean clothes, Adrian decided it was time to jog to the school.

After making it to the school an hour late, he realized that it was time for him to go to Art class.

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
zatzuandami
Adrian Cuyler
*Themselves*
*Anything*
*With*
"~So he just sighed and went to class~"
There shouldn't be a period in that sentence.

"He had art for the first two blocks, so he got to do a lot of drawing."

Dude, your atrocious grammar and spelling make me want to kill myself.

This is only about 1/4 of the spelling and grammatical errors you made in that paragraph.

If I were to even bother posting it all, your brain would probably be fried from thinking too hard.

you dont like my posting than bye bye.okay.im half asleep right about now.so get off my nuts

Don't be mad because you're a ******.
After finally reaching her classroom Aimi walked inside not minding the few students already in there. Shruging her shoulders Aimi walked up to her desk and placed her paper work in order for class. After that she sat down on her desk and pulled out her i pod and munches on pocky waiting for the bell to ring

User Image

(( OI and another thing dont be other people down because of their grammer its an rp so have fun with it ok and no fighting ))

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
User Image

Marching lazily along, eating a stolen breakfast sandwich, Adrian barged into the art classroom, kicking away any chairs that were in his way.
((like my profile says i hate ignorace so im leaving for the night. Dai txt me.kay..love you dai. other dude...learn some respect.))
"GAHH!!! What the hell!!" with her sudden outburst the whole class was staring at Aimi and she just turned burning red and sheepishly rubbed the back of her head. Then with her cat reflex immediatly turned to the rude person who barged into her classroom " OI!! this is my classroom and I wont tolerate any dilinquint behavior while im here !"

User Image

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Little princess dai
"GAHH!!! What the hell!!" with her sudden outburst the whole class was staring at Aimi and she just turned burning red and sheepishly rubbed the back of her head. Then with her cat reflex immediatly turned to the rude person who barged into her classroom " OI!! this is my classroom and I wont tolerate any dilinquint behavior while im here !"

User Image

Adrian, assuming the woman was yelling at him, turned to her and said; "Who are you? The teacher or something?"
zatzuandami
((like my profile says i hate ignorace so im leaving for the night. Dai txt me.kay..love you dai. other dude...learn some respect.))

(( oh ok i will and love you to ^^))
"thats right im your new art teacher and I will appreciate it if you showed some respect to your peers" Her tail was squishing with anger and her eyes slited

User Image

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Little princess dai
"thats right im your new art teacher and I will appreciate it if you showed some respect to your peers" Her tail was squishing with anger and her eyes slited

"Uhhh... Kay."
Sliding down into a chair, Adrian put his head down and quickly fell asleep.
Coughing to her class in order " sorry for that little delay but as you may or may not be aware im your new teacher Mino, Aimi and yes for those of you who may not notice I am one of the new teachers here. And im really happy to work with hard working.." Aimi turned her head and saw that kid sleeping. Feeling a tick mark appear on her forehead she was able to finish her sentence"..st students this year so i will try to do my best" pulling out one of her plushes she threw it hard at the sleeping student '" OI WAKE YOUR a** UP!"

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Little princess dai
Coughing to her class in order " sorry for that little delay but as you may or may not be aware im your new teacher Mino, Aimi and yes for those of you who may not notice I am one of the new teachers here. And im really happy to work with hard working.." Aimi turned her head and saw that kid sleeping. Feeling a tick mark appear on her forehead she was able to finish her sentence"..st students this year so i will try to do my best" pulling out one of her plushes she threw it hard at the sleeping student '" OI WAKE YOUR a** UP!"

Feeling the soft plush against his cheek, Adrian rolled over, smiling.
" ehhh!!!" ' get it together Aimi he is the student you are the teacher you have power over his grades dont let him get to you' after giving herself a small talk Aimi smiled at her students and pulled out the syllabus " now take a look at the syllabus its a break down of what I will be teaching for the year"

User Image

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
((I gotta hit the hay, hon, Let's continue this tomorrow ^^;; Goodnight))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff