Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tai Ling was deleting it immediately as he got a scared look. " ddeleting now" ' Wow he's scary when he's mad.' he thought as he cried anim style " but you might want to check on Aimi she's knocked out in her own pool of her nosebleed" he pointed to the passed out Aimi with anime style dizzy marks layed out in a pool of blood.

Adorable Fatcat

kuro looked at aimi his eye tiwtched " i see " he walked over to aimi and kneeled down and held her " aimi come on .. wake up please..."
Aimi was still dizzy but was coming around " ughh echi echi ughhh" she was still dizzy she managed to shake it off and blushed madly as Kuro was staring at her face "K K K Kuro .. ehehehehe"

Adorable Fatcat

kuro blushes and got aimi to her feet " may we go the bussiness that was taken in this place is done , i want to go home and rest ..." hasama got up and dusted him self off
Aimi was still blushing and hid her face on his chest to get rid of it ' nyaa it wont go away' she thought to herself. Chise who was being held by her was looking at Kuro's hair and was trying to reach for it

Adorable Fatcat

kuro threw his hair back for chise wont yank at it " no no chise " kuro held both aimi and chise in his arms ' aimis heart beat .. its quick ' " aimi .. did something get you excited that why your heart is beating quickly alos youre buried our face into me ..." he blushes as he stroked her to comfort her , hasama picked up yuki and hano yuki snuggled against hasama becuase she was still tired " are you tired yuki ..." " mhm ..." she yawned and snuggled more hasama smiled as he wrapped his wings arounf hano and yuki , yoko was still frozen ' boy kurochan was piss ehehe...'
" Hh h hasama h how come grandpa Yoko is frozen?" Hano asked innocently. Tai Ling stiffined for a moment at what Hano just said " ughhh I shouldnt of told him to call Yoko that" meanwhile Aimi's face blushed even more as she nuzzled even more against Kuro. Her ears and tail was twitching " nyaaa!! Kuro.." acting stubborn Chise just stared and started to giggle

Adorable Fatcat

hasama laughed " well yokosama is scared of niisama becuase he was angry ..." kuro blushes and whispered in her ear " are you blushing becasue little brother and i made out in front of you " he rest his head on her shoulder
Aimi nodded her head as she nuzzled against his chest even more " mhmm"

Adorable Fatcat

kuro sighed as he held aimi " i see... well its over..." he kissed her gentle and stroked her face
Aimi nodded and made a small purring sound as she nuzzled against him ' kyaa my cat instincts are kicking in cant help it' she purred and nuzzled more agains him. Tai Ling poked Yoko with a stick who was still frozen " oii jiji wake up already he's not going to kill you .. yet"

Adorable Fatcat

kuro smiled " i know where to scratch you ..." he gently runned under her jawline and nuzzeled her . yoko grabed the stick and yanked on it pulling tailing fallin onto the floor " ahahahaha nice tailchan ..."
Aimi tilted her head to the side as she purred even more wanting more and she started to mew. Tai Ling fell on the floor "omph.. oii you teme.." tick marks appeared on his forehead as his fist clentched

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro smirked he sat and pulled aimi to his level he set chise his lap as he scratched behind aimis ears . yoko stood over tailing " im pretty strong for a jiji eh bakachan hahaha " yoko glancled over at kuro and aimi " ohhhh kurochan is getting some " kuro blushed and inorged yoko he nimbled on aimis ear yoko shook his head he strtached and sat on top of tailing
Tai Ling felt a heavy weight on his back "OI! get your fat a** off me JIJI!" He glared at him as tick marks appeared more and more on his forehead. Aimi was sitting purring louder as she tilted her head more " nya" she purred out as her ears twitched in excitement

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff