< 1 2 3 4 >

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

[ W.ith: Alone ] <<>> [ F.eeling: Depressed ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Cafeteria ] <<>> [ W.olf: FORM ]

Beau woke up in a fright. He was sweating and it wasn’t from being hot. That was evident being that he was only wearing his underwear and sleeping with no blankets. His eyes frantically searched for the person who was not there. Even his hands padded the bed where the human used to be. The human who held him safe at night. Beau’s heart pounded fast, his breathing heavy. Only a growl rumbled in his chest as he realized he was just having another nightmare. “Sh!t” he thought to himself wiping the sweat from his brow. His breath still did not return to normal, and his heart ached just as it did that day. Without a moments notice the werewolf threw the lamp that was on his night stand into the wall. The crash didn’t satisfy him at all.. not like he thought it would have. He just wanted to punch and run.. and scream.. and.. and.. die.

It took him several hours before he finally pulled himself to the shower. The were wolf sat in the tub as the shower head sprayed water onto of him. His face was cold of expression even as tears rolled down his check. Though as they were mixed with the water from above he thought nothing of it. “Scott.. “ The word fell thru his lips. House Selene probably always had a large water bill, and mostly it was due to Beau. This was normal for his mornings. The male would just set in the tub until he found it in himself to continue with the day, not that there was any reason to do so anyways. Though for some reason he continued. Today was no exception later.. than sooner the werwolf finally picked himself up and actually started to shower. Once he was out of the water he brushed his teeth and fixed his hair only to dress for the day. Black… was the color of the day, like most.

Beau finally ready looked at the time. “Way to go Beau.. missing your classes all ready.” He grumbled to himself, shaking his head. Scott would have been completely disappointed in that fact. “He isn’t here though.. “ That thought just rekindled the fire of anger in the werewolf. A growl lurched form his stomach this time instead of his stomach. Werewolves in general tended to eat a lot of food. Beau had no time to cook for himself so he slowly made his way over to the cafeteria. Though he did fault at the door as a blonde rushed out from House Selene. She too seemed like she was on her way to the cafeteria, even as she smelled of succubi sex. Beau huffed as he shook his head. Sliding on his glasses and shoved his hands in his pockets and made his way to the cafeteria as well.

Stepping foot inside the cafeteria the aroma of food filled the hungry wolf’s nostrils. “.. Food.. “ Beau grabbed a plate and tray filling it with biscuits and bacon and sausages only to find his normal seat in the cafeteria. He didn’t mind that other people were in the cafeteria, in fact his mind was only on himself at the moment. He wondered what kind of e-mail he was going to get this time from his classes that he missed. Like they would even dare to kick him out after what had happened under their watch. Oh, he would turn them in so bad. He then thought it funny how he who was truly a white wolf, always wore black. That of coarse was just a passing thought. The french male ate away at his food, trying to think of what he would do this weekend, for as of right now he had nothing planned. Though.. there had to be a party somewhere.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image

HW SHALL I WIN BACK YUR HEART WHICH WAS MINE I HAVE BRKEN BNES && TATTERED CLTHES
                              i've run out of timetearskillmeeverydayi've run out of timetearskillmeeverydayi've run out of timetearskillmeeverydayi've run out of time
                              i've run out of timetearskillmeeverydayi've run out of timetearskillmeeverydayi've run out of timetearskillmeeverydayi've run out of time

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                              tearskillI WILL BREAK DWN THE GATES OF HEAVEN A THUSAND ANGELS STAND WAITING FR ME
                              tearskilH, TAKE MY HEART && I'LL LAY DWN MY WEAPNS BREAK MY SHACKLES T SET ME FREE
                              tearskillmeeveryi'll runtearskillmeeverydayi'll runtearskillmeeverydayi'll runtearskillmeeverydayrun to you
                              tearskillmeeveryi'll runtearskillmeeverydayi'll runtearskillmeeverydayi'll runtearskillmeeverydayrun to you

A cool breeze brushed a teenage girl's cheeks as she sat at one of the outdoor lunch tables. Her desaturated green eyes staring at the crown made of daisies she collected on the way to school. Her fingers weaved stem with stem as the sound giggling and chittering came her way. "Hey loser, why doesn't anyone hang out with you? You infected or something?" Eyes met eyes as the teenager said nothing but kept weaving. Her clothes looked baggy on her thin frame as her opposer leaned against the table, leering. "Come on can't you talk weirdo? Or are you too good for us?" The girl with the effortless smile slowly frowned at that question. That was such a lie, she thought no such thing. When the girl rose, her height dominated the opposer and groupies. "I am no different than you are, though I suppose your insolence is what gives us difference. So then, maybe burn." Then, at the corners of their clothing, sparks flew.

c**k-A-Doodle-Doo!

It was another day, another sun to beam down on the Earth and moon to glimmer in the night sky along with it's shiny little companions. She wished however, for it to be the middle of the night. Sadly, it was early morning. Witch's eyes fluttered open in a sleepy manner as she pushed herself out of bed. The blankets draping over her frame like a romantic painting in the years before. Her platinum blonde hair framed her face in a manner that was flattering but those jade eyes moved to the little battery powered clock. An owl and rooster nestled together with a clock in-between them chirped and she lightly tapped the snooze button. Zoraida rose and moved out of bed, draped in a long white gown lined with lavender ribbon. A yawn emitted from the depths of the girl's throat as she softly mused, "I have time for a nice bath, maybe a chapter or two in my book…' She grabbed a towel but paused to look out the window at the still foreign scene. It had almost been two months already but it wasn't home, it wasn't Grandma Agatha and her parents. Zoraida only sighed again as she walked into the bathroom and the tub began to fill up with lavender bubble bath.

After about half an hour washing herself in the tub, the girl lifted herself out and dried up. Her hair was brushed and braided into a half up crown braid, a beige lace trimmed sweater over a cream, knee length circle skirt and brown folded boots. Zoraida glanced at the clock, examining the time and was satisfied that her morning routine took only an hour. It was still an hour or so before her first class started for the day so she decided to have a blueberry muffin and some tea for breakfast. There wasn't time to sit and drink sadly so she filled her thermos with vanilla herbal tea and just snatched a muffin. With her book bag on her shoulder and everything in hand she left her house of stay towards her classes. Her classes revolved around art, literature, and the occasional musical idea. However through all her classes her mind wandered very frequently. It was difficult to pay attention in class but she had to get over with it. Notes were made on the class, doodles of various flowers were included. Often times the professor would lay eyes on her and the moment she caught his eyes, they should disapproval. Zoraida never frowned but smiled kindly in a sad manner and went back to her work.

Thankfully, it wasn't long (okay, maybe three hours) until lunch had finally arrived and the girl trotted her way to the cafeteria for lunch. A small sigh escaped her lips as her jade eyes glazed the area. Zoraida always preferred eating in small servings though when it came to deserts and sweets, there was no such thing as small for her. Her delicate fingers played at the end of her braid as she examined which morsels to grab. In the end the girl picked up a tray and retrieved a garden salad and a glass of water. Along with a quick stop to snatch a brownie or three. As she scanned across the cafeteria tables it seemed like everyone had a group to accompany them. Then she spied Beau, student of Selene.

Their relationship was more, counselor and the counseled so… He didn't like her company much. That was okay to her, she never really minded it. 'Black, like every other day, black. I wonder why, maybe it's just a stylistic choice. Hm…' She didn't ponder too long on it before the Witch decided to waltz over and take the seat beside the werewolf. Very softly she said, Greetings Beaumont. Are you doing okay today? You seem rather… rather tired I'm afraid." The girl leaned a little on the table and hung her backpack on the seat. She little poked at her salad with her fork before taking a sizable amount and inserting it into her mouth, chewing quietly.

Beaumont was the type that usually liked to talk about himself. Then again don't most people? It's just he always wandered around a few topics she never caught onto. That was okay, he can say whatever he wanted to say and she would just listen. That was her job, to listen and not say a word. As she munch on quietly she took a quick glance at her phone, not a single text or phone call. 'As… As expected. That's fine.' She was hoping that maybe her friend, the one that dubbed her as "Sodapop" would message her. Funny chap, he talked all night long and she liked that because he would pause and wonder why she wouldn't talk. It was kind, she liked that.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  location: cafeteria ♛ company: Beau ♛ feeling: Bored, curious ♛ ooc: Not all that happy with this post, I'll do better next time. ♛
        User Image
        User Image
        tab tab tab tab ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴxx House Nyx - living room

tab tab tab tab ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏxx Alone

tab tab tab tab ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛxx click!

Indent Noel's phone was going absolutely insane on the table top, clearly causing the youth some embarrassment as he checked his phone. " Nah, it's fine. Don't worry about it. " Tyler gave a little dismissive wave of the hand in response to Noel's concern, deciding to put off answering the question about his Halloween costume until the cell situation had been dealt with. The kid put the phone down and apologized - again - and Tyler gave a little chuckle. " Seriously, it's fine. Do I look worried? " Still grinning a little, he quirked a brow at the other, then took a moment to finish off what was left in his blood bag. Noel was about to ask his question for a second time, and Ty was prepared to answer when there was an abrupt squeal of Noel's name from across the cafeteria. Tyler turned around in his seat only to catch sight of Sang Min, some little demigod friend of Noel's. They'd met once or twice, and the kid was nothing if not... Very energetic and overly friendly. And young. How Min had made it into university at the age of sixteen was absolutely baffling to the vamp.

Indent He watched the Asian bound across the cafeteria to throw his arms around the blonde demigod's shoulders. Min was positively beaming at him from across the table, so Tyler lifted a hand in a brief wave. Just in time - a few seconds later the sleeve of his other hand was stuck to the table by a thin sheet of ice. He glanced to Noel as Min rambled a bit before going quiet, which was when he took the opportunity to speak. " 'lo, Min. I've been alright, how 'bout you? " It wasn't like he really cared - he knew the guy less than he knew Noel, and that was saying something since they were just friendly acquaintances - but it was polite to ask. " Abel's fine. Dunno if he gets 'em, but I assume he does? " How he was supposed to know anything about his housemate's texting habits was beyond him, but Tyler just shrugged anyways. Noel spoke up soon, mentioning something about a bus before asking Tyler if he'd like to... Go.

Indent " Go... Where, exactly? " He stared back, watching the two boys get up before Noel leaned over to scrawl his cell number in the ice on top of the table. " Er... Alright then. Likewise, I'll, uh, see you around, yeah? " Before it could melt he pulled out his phone to input Noel's information. And with that, the other two were gone. Tyler watched them head off before also getting to his feet. Maybe he'd head back to the house before his last class this afternoon. So he left hte cafeteria and set off across the grounds back to Nyx house, sending off a quick text to Noel to make sure the kid had his number in return.

Indent To: Noel
            Indent From: Tyler
            Indent xxxx Hello Noel. I wanted to make sure that you had my number, since you gave me yours.
            Indent xxxx See you, Tyler.

Indent The formal writing was something he couldn't really kick the habit of after so long. Plus, 'text speak' bothered him to the point of being almost physically irritating. The brunette put his phone back into his pocket and headed into the Nyx house, kicking off his shoes at the door. " Hello? " Where were his fraternity brothers? Maybe they were still in class or something. Tyler walked into the living room and dropped onto the white sectional, leaning back into the cushions and turning on the TV. There wasn't much on for a Friday afternoon, but hopefully he'd find something.

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

[ W.ith: Zoraida ] <<>> [ F.eeling: Depressed ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Cafeteria ] <<>> [ W.olf: FORM ]

So.. the bacon and sausages were all right. However the ham. Oh, Beau loved friend ham in the morning, afternoon and night. It was so delicious. The male sat there using his utensils properly, chewing and looking around the room. Though even as he was full aware of everything going on the werewolf was still caught off guard as a female sat in the seat right beside him. Instantly Beau’s nose was filled with her sent as she sat. “Greetings.. “ Beau said softly raising one, eyebrow. Before he continued any sort of conversation the wold swallowed what was in his mouth and took a gulp of water. Now, that his throat was cleared and he was sure that he wasn’t going to spit food at his guest Beau was free to talk. “Do, I look tired.. really..” The wold looked at the girl up and down, his brows arching and lips puckering just a bit. “No.” Beau quickly dismissed the female and went back to taking another bite of his lunch.

Zoraida was a witch, not that Beau had any problem with witches. It was the vampires he loathed. Normally it was a hit or miss with their relationship. However most of the time Beau didn’t mind she was quiet and she listened. Zoraida actually listened … she never seemed to get side tracked - half pretending to listen. People like that were rare and that is why on occasion it was nice to have the witch around. Then again her comment as she sat down had put the wolf on edge. “I look rather.. rather fine actually.. “ Beaus said grinning in her direction. Setting down his fork he cracked his neck back and forth letting out a satisfied huff. “Now, you look tired.” Seeming quite please with himself the were wolf leaned back in his seat with a smug look on his face. He even chuckled a bit running his hand thru his hair. His eyes flickered over towards the witch noticing that her attention was actually on her phone.

“Uhh-h.. what is her deal …. “

The wolf huffed a little annoyed this time. “Anyways.. I missed my classes today. I mean I know I will still pass.. but still I guess. I also just heard a rumor that the leeches were putting on a halloween party. Of coarse it would be them.. now I have to go to their house. I mean, seriously. Party without me. “ Beau said slowly and calmly, putting all the emphasis on the ’I’s”. “I even have my costume all ready, though I knew for a while what I was going to be.. “ His eyes fell of to the side as his voice sounded a bit less confident towards the end of his sentence. He remembered Scott and their plans for Halloween. He could practically see his former lover in the costume shop picking out ’sexy’ outfits for his wolf lover. He was so happy… once.

Beau snapped out of his blinking and coming back to reality. “Damm.. leeches.. “ He said watching as one vampire got up from a table and walked out of the cafeteria. It was only Tyler of coarse, but it wasn’t who Tyler was.. it was what the other was. The wolf’s appetite quickly faded. Yeah, he had all ready ate a lot but on a normal occasion he would have ate more. Beau pushed back his tray looking around the cafeteria. “What should I do today.. “ This time he actually looked over towards the witch, a sweet smile lingering on his lips. “How had your day been?”

HalflingPuppeteer

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image

HW SHALL I WIN BACK YUR HEART WHICH WAS MINE I HAVE BRKEN BNES && TATTERED CLTHES

tearskillI WILL BREAK DWN THE GATES OF HEAVEN A THUSAND ANGELS STAND WAITING FR ME
                              tearskilH, TAKE MY HEART && I'LL LAY DWN MY WEAPNS BREAK MY SHACKLES T SET ME FREE

Well wasn't that a surprise, he took interest into talking to her this time. This put her already idle smile into a more happier one. Although it was hard to tell considering the fact she always smiled. It just happened in varying degrees, this time it was expressed with a slight narrow of her eyes and a soft laugh. The girl slid her phone back into her skirt pocket, putting her mind back to the werewolf. He replied that he didn't look tired at all, 'Fairly odd for you to say that considering you didn't notice me until I spoke up. Then again… Darn, it seems that I forgot my necklace today.' She mentally puckered her lips at the thought.

Zoraida had the tendency to wear a bell around her neck in the style of a necklace. It usually gave some warning to others that she was around though it seems that she left it back in her room. She poked at her salad idly as she turned her head to the male to show that he had her attention. It was no surprise that he said he look "fine" today. She let out a small laugh as she replied with, "Don't you always Beaumont? You do your best to dress in an attractive manner and you succeed everyday. There's hardly a day where you don't look good." He liked that she knew. He liked being flattered and for his ego to be inflated. Most people do, though Beau was one of the people that desired it a little more than most.

The witch inserted the fork into her mouth, trying to make her chewing sounds as soft as possible. It was something Zoraida was accustomed to by her grandmother. "It pays to be quiet Zora, you just happened to be gifted with a soft, beautiful voice. Don't let people hear it too often." She didn't have to worry about that thankfully, 'It's not as if I possessed any sort of companion in the platonic sense as a child.' Beau continued to say something and it drew her back into reality. She swallowed and Zoraida mused a mischievous smile as she said, "That hurts… I feel rather relaxed today." That smile turned thoughtful as she heard that huff he always made. It was more… annoyed or irritated if anything.

The platinum blonde let out a mental sigh, 'You weren't devoting your attention to the Selene student child. He must have noticed, charming.' The witch listened intently, nodding every once in a while to show the male that she was indeed listening. 'There he goes talking about the Nyx students… Awfully hateful towards them aren't you Beaumont?' She had a small opening to reply to a comment that didn't really need a reply, though it always made him happy to have his ego boosted. "Beaumont, a party without wouldn't be a party at all!" The girl poked at her salad, noticing that it was practically gone so she laid her fork against the rim of the plate. As she gracefully picked up her water to drink, out of the corner of her eye she saw that small pause.

There was this small pause, she noticed. This little pause where people would drift and stop talking. One that was caused by memory or distraction. With Beau, it was more so memory, she assumed but she learned to not question it. Whenever she tried to, he changed subject or left in a huff. It was easier to milk it out of him instead of being direct. As she put her glass down quietly, he had picked up talking. "Classes and what not. I'm too much of a 'goody-two-shoes' to skip or be late for class. Never stops the professors from acting annoyed with me when I go to class however… " Her smile turned a little upset with her eyebrows inclined inward. It wasn't her fault that their classes never really involved some serious thinking. A happier smile curved back as she said, "Thank you for asking Beaumont. Aside from that, at least you already know what you'll be. I haven't the faintest clue, it's upsetting to say the least… I'm sure Clarie will urge me to go find one. Do you mind hinting at what you've prepared for the night?"

location: cafeteria ♛ company: Beau ♛ feeling: Curious ♛ ooc: -- ♛
l0kk1
User Image

Cʟᴀʀɪᴇ Nᴇssᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ

Clarie couldn’t help the grin that slowly tugged at the corner of her mouth, disappearing just as quickly as it had appeared. Arching an eyebrow as he mentioned that she didn’t have to stay with him while he got his food, normally she’d try to keep up with whomever it was that she was speaking with, but given the amount of people it seemed that for the time that he took to get his food she would just follow as closely as possible. “I’ll hold you to that promise,” she chirped. Once he was a few steps away she let out a frustrated sigh – people with height advantages could easily wriggle through crowds while it took her just a tad more effort. Lamenting tall people and their advantages helped keep her mind from weaving in and out while muttering apologies and more than a few ‘Excuse me’.

At least, if there was one good thing, it would be not losing Emmanuel in a crowd. Certainly compared to him, Clarie was practically dwarfed and someone would have to actually look to make sure she was still around and not stuck in a group of people. Which had happened a few times, but for once, not today; this at least put a perk in her step as she spotted Emmanuel before he took off to get some food. “Thanks,” she muttered, though not in a bitter way. So far he was turning out not to be so bad. After all, he had stopped – even for a bit – to make sure she hadn’t somehow been swallowed up by the crowd’s massive maw. Still, even as he got his food the brunette took the chance to try and scope out where they could possibly sit while dodging around a few people. Those dances classes – plus the few forgotten ballet lessons – had come in handy, making her nimble enough to move around everyone as they milled about and chatted with one another. Once that thought had entered her mind, she wondered where this agility had been earlier; though the more the thought stayed the more it made sense as she blew a strand of loose hair from her eyes – she was only as nimble as her cat when there were massive amounts of people. Not when there were just a few people here and there in a hallway.

Once he was finished they made their way over to a table situated in the middle of the room. By now a few people – not many, but a few – had cleared out, leaving seats and a few tables for others to sit at; compared to when she was attempted to find a table a few minutes ago this was a relief. She had just placed her books down, no doubt happy to be released from the painful burden that begun to sting where the edges had made marks on her arms; then he had jumped up causing the table to jostle and saying something about a drink. “Whoa, hey…” without thinking her hands shot out to steady the books even though they were in no immediate danger of toppling over; not even having a chance to tell him that if he were going to get a drink for then water would be alright, but he was gone before the words even had a chance to be heard. Letting out a low hum as she settled herself at the table before scooping two of the books into her bag and splitting the second one open, its spine gave a light creak as her eyes skimmed over the words. It was an older book, one that had to be patched up time and again, but she didn’t care, it was one of her few favorites. Being so absorbed in the pages Clarie almost yelped when a cup came into contact with her left hand. Out of reflex her hand lightly hit against the palm of his...luckily for them that the cup was already on the table. Almond eyes staring at the cup for a moment, book forgotten in the next instant when her hands wrapped around it. “Ah, thanks,” offering a small grin before taking a sip. Coffee. Of all things, Clarie almost wanted to laugh, she hadn’t had coffee for a few days and if anything this would keep her good and wound up – not to mention awake – for when she went to her last class.

For a few minutes they were silent, Clarie was mostly absorbed in her thoughts and observing Emmanuel before flicking her eyes back to the pages in front of her. Biting down on her lip so she wouldn’t laugh at him when he looked almost like a chipmunk for a second. Quietly scolding herself, really she shouldn’t be laughing at him. Somehow she managed to not laugh even though it was a struggle not to. As long as it took for her to compose herself once more, finally taking notice to the sweets. She was a bit careful when taking the proffered bag, almost as careful as a kitten was to discovering another’s intentions for the first time. Opening the bag, her eyebrows shot up to her hairline as she tucked some hair behind her ear – this was a lot. More than enough. After a moment she shrugged as if to say, ‘Oh well,’ before picking out a pastry and taking a bite. “Oh, classes,” the words were almost sighed, most of hers revolved around any and every class that were offered during the morning hours (no matter how unreasonable some of those times seemed) so she could get back to working on other things later…or take the chance to nap in – between. “Yes, just one more, its a language class. What about you?” Abruptly cutting off while she finished off the pastry, in thought once more; only this time she wondered about Orchestra. Rather than freak out about it she reached for another pastry. Figuring that there was no sense in getting so worked up over something, besides if there was practice she would just seek out another Orchestra member, simple as that. With that in mind, she finished off the coffee.

outfit | thoughts: Oh sweet coffee. | with: manny | ooc ; meh. as always, can edit if needed.

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

█ ▌I break tradition sometimes my triesare outside the lines ▌█
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxWe've been conditioned to not make MISTAKES !!!
                                xxxxxxBut I can't live that way

WARNING: The contents of Agustin's thoughts may offend those with delicate sensibilities. Please do read the TURQUOISE ITALICS in the first paragraph if you are sensitive to certain language and mild sexual humor. Thank you.

Warm water began to bubble around his feet, eliciting an obscene moan from Agustin. Pedicures were the best thing ever invented in his opinion. The Vietnamese lady sitting on a stool near him chuckled, used to his reaction by now. Shaking her head with a smile she lifted his left foot out of the water to scrub. ’This is the life. Like, I could seriously get used to this. I think I have a thing for people touching my feet. Oh, that sounds kinky. What if foot massage could turn me on? Pff, everything turns me on. Hell if miss man-hands-down-there-doing-a-wonderful-job-on-my-feet spit on me I’d probable pop a boner. I should really invest in getting some standards. Yea, that could be good. Sure I’d have less sex, but the sex I would get could be meaningful. Or so I've heard... ******** it, sex is sex. Why would I want to have less of it? That’s stupid. Know what else is stupid? No, I don’t. Tell me brain. People who die in horror movies! Seriously, how the ******** do you get through the house, out the door, over the fence, and half way through the dark woods just the fall over a ******** pebble. That’s sheer stupidity. Ohhh, I saw a sheer dress in the window at the boutique next door, it was so pretty. I might go back for it. I went in there once, it smelled really good. Smells good in here too, but that might be because of the amount of fresh blood present…‘ A tap on his legs brought him out of his musings. Miss Man-hands was telling him to pick a nail color. Scrunching up his eyebrows he looked at his feet to find them completely dry. ”I miss the whole thing? Damn it, I was thinking too much. See this is why I need to figure out how to shut up sometimes. I’m so upset right now. Your hands were working magic and I sat and zoned out through the whole thing. A waste, truly a waste.” He heard an impatient sound escape her lips which made him flinch a little. ’Time to stop being so annoying, yes?’ He looked over the choices. It was fall so in theory he should choose a darker color, going with the trends and all. However, he was never on to follow trend. “I want that light teal-ish, green-ish color. It’s so pretty. I’ll be a hot tamale with that on my toes. As a matter of fact, you can do my hands as well!”

The rest of his visit to the salon went in the same fashion; moaning and chatter. Two things he was famous for. After his nails were dry he walked to the front desk, realized he forgot his purse then turned around. Weaving his way through the rows of people performing various services for money (sounds dirty) was easy for the undead male. Getting back with an unsteady looking girl carrying a bucket of dirty foot water was not. ”Let me help you out there.” Agustin grabbed for the buck as the girl jerked back. Being that she was unstable already their combined momentum threw the water forward. He saw it coming and had plenty of time to move, if he wanted to give up his not-so-little secret. His only option was to let it fall directly on him. He sputtered. Made a face. Let out a whine. Then picked his head up and walked to the front desk. “I think we can agree that my mani-pedi is free this time. Yes? Yes.” With as much dignity as he possessed he pulled his rubber ducky umbrella out of his purse then walked out. 'Well I feel terribly disgusting right now.’ He was going to skip the rest of the day to go shopping but seeing as his mood had just been murdered he trudged back to the school. Aside from this shopping center being close to the school, August liked to frequent it because of the amount of trees it had. Trees mean shade and shade meant less possibility of burning. August whipped out his phone, bent on not letting this ruin his day. Not far down his playlist was his happy song. Take On Me by A-ha. “Take on me. Take on me. Take me on. Take on me. I’ll Be Gone~” A spring found itself in his step and he began to wiggle as he walked down the streets and through the university. Playing A-Ha on loop never failed to put him back in a fantabulous mood. His words, not mine. Who am I gonna hang out with today? I’m pretty sure people are either in class or something else that’s equally unimportant. I just need one person to bother. Hmmmmm…. After some careful deliberation the votes are in. And our winner is, drum roll please, badadadadadada… Sodapop! Whooo whoooo. Congratulations winner, come on down! Winner? Winnnner? Oh, I might want to text her, huh?’ Cackling manically he shot a quick text to his adorable little pal.

To: Sodapop!
                                                              From: Mr. Badass Ninja Cat

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              xx Heyy! What are you up to? I just bathed
                                                              xxin dirty foot water so I’m gonna head
                                                              xxback to the house really quickly. But
                                                              xxif you aren't busy afterwards you
                                                              xxwanna meet me somewhere? Say the
                                                              xxlunch room or something? I love the
                                                              xxsmell of food I have no reason to eat.
                                                              xxIt’s wonderful I tell you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              xoptions xxxxxx send xxxxxx back

As customary for our protagonist, Agustin entered the house in a stealthily fashion. Hearing a tv on brought an impish smile to his face. ’Hehe. Someone’s gonna be really mad at me.’ Dancing had helped him with training his feet to be light; dying had made it near impossible to hear him at times. Creeping up to the couch in the living room he jumped over it directly onto the lap of Tyler. Grinning goofily he hugged the male, making sure he pressed as much as his wet clothes as he could onto him then jumped up and made beeline for his room. ”Mucho amore bebe nino,” he called as he locked the door. Not that is would do much against vampire strength. The first thing he did was look a himself in the mirror to assess how bad he looked. 'I’m still drop dead sexy.” The second thing was sniff himself. Third was to run to the bathroom for a shower. ”You’re shying away. I’ll be coming for you anyway. Take on me~” He sang at the top of his lungs as he cleansed himself, partially because he loved that song, partially to annoy any of his brothers in the house. After his shower he went to his room, eyed his closet for five minutes then pulled out what he deemed as a lazy day outfit. He made quick work of dressing himself and throwing his hair up into a bun. He picked up his phone then a look of disgust crossed his face. I had dirt water on it. He quickly stuck of the case with deft fingers and threw it away. It was wasteful but he could get a new one. Agustin rummaged through his nightstand to pull out a different casing then went to the living room. ”Oh Ty, Ty! Wherefore art thy Ty? Sounds better with Romeo. Maybe I should exit and call out again. Would it sound better? Or maybe I should go dig out one of my dresses and try the whole scene all over again? That would be fun! Where's a balcony when you need one?”

User Image
Outfit: Look here Then here || OOC: N/A || What's in my ear? Take On Me by A-Ha

Thistle (hex # C38EC7) || Turquoise (hex #43C6DB)
User Image

Manny stared at the stack of books she seemed to have been clinging so tightly too the whole time they had been together as she spoke to him about her remaining class of the day. He didn't really expect for the girl to ask about the remainder of his day. Wiping his face with the napkin on his tray, Emmanuel cleared his throat."I actually have a music composition class next followed my orchestra." Running his fingers through the locks of his hair effortlessly, he felt a sudden shift in the atmosphere. With his brows knit together, Manny looked around somewhat confused. His eyes scanned the room and he finally found what had peaked his curiosity. Beau was in the room enjoying some breakfast. With a subtle nod of reassurance for himself, he turned back toward Clarie. But once more, a puzzled look plastered itself on his face. His head swung around as his eyes locked with the back of someone's head that was sitting with Beau. The seemingly blinding bright hair made his eyes squint. Nonetheless, Manny knew it was a girl. This only furthered his confusion, why would Beau be sitting with some girl? He wasn't buddy buddy with him, but he knew there weren't any girls within their house for him to be speaking to. Turning back, again, toward Clarie, Manny pursed his lips together into a fine line and raised a brow.

With his eyes now locked on his watch, the young man sighed.
            "Well, my class is going to be starting soon," Manny fumbled through his backpack to rip a piece of a scrap paper out then continued to find a pen. With his hair dangling in front of his eyes, he hurried to scribble down the digits."Here, if you need anything don't hesitate to let me know." Manny handed the small piece of paper to the girl and let one corner of his mouth raise into a small smirk. Gathering all of his stuff together, Emmanuel proceeded to throw away his trash. He returned to his table once more and didn't quite know what to do. Was he supposed to take her to her class? He still felt the need to say hello to Beau though. The unsure feeling was becoming a bit bothersome to him. Leaning over the table, Emmanuel gently enveloped Clarie's hand within both of his. It was as if her hand had been swallowed by his. His head bowed to the young lady out of respect."I'll be seeing you soon hopefully, have a nice day." Gently squeezing her hand, Emmanuel let go and turned toward Beau's direction.

His steps quickly brought him toward the fellow housemate. The girl he had been sitting with had a familiar scent. Trying to hide his confusion, Manny approached the table.
            "Beau." He said with a small smile. Sneakily catching a look at the stranger, Manny locked eyes with the pale skinned girl. Clenching his jaw, the brunette boy tried to pull his gaze away from hers. The girl had left him with an eerie feeling."I'm Emmanuel, Beau's.. fraternity brother." The hesitation within his sentence made him question how the two frat brothers would define the odd relationship. His eyes finally flickered back to Beau. He could see it in his eyes there was a deep sadness. It was one of those days. Emmanuel sighed softly and gently pat his brother's back as he began to walk away. His head somewhat turned back to smile at the new friend it seemed Beau had made. Waving, he softly said 'goodbye' knowing full well that she more than likely couldn't hear him.

---------------

Manny was shuffling around in his seat as he awaited the start of his music composition class. He has his notebook and pen ready to go. Glancing around, he saw the grand piano on the other side of the class. Huffing with a sigh of impatience, Manny looked up to see his professor settling down. Every other student in the class was rustling around as well. As soon as the professor seemed to start, it was like his eye lids weighed a ton. The feeling of nodding off made him even more tired. Finally, he had given in.

----

The sound of chairs moving and soft conversations starting made the boy shoot straight up. He could feel the lines on his face from him laying his head down. His vision was somewhat blurry but he could tell the class had finished. Slinging his backpack over his shoulder, the teen galloped down the lecture hall's steps. Manny slithered through the crowds within the halls and finally made his way to the band hall. He had his music folder in his hand and made his way into the large room that seemed to echo once he set foot in it. The emptiness was a sign he had been the first to arrive. He didn't mind much at all. It was his favorite class to be in. His eyes locked on the timpani set. It was his baby considering he was in the percussion section. Emmanuel made his way to the set and took a seat. His sheet music was placed on the stand as he awaited for further instruction.

Company? n/a || Tunes? Citizen - Roam The Room || OOC: The timpani is pretty much the big drums haha|| Location?Band Hall

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

[ W.ith: Zoraida ] <<>> [ F.eeling: Depressed || slightly excited.. ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Cafeteria ] <<>> [ W.olf: FORM ]

Beau was pleased and anyone could tell that by the check grin that was on his face. He even started to notice hoe much he actually liked Zora’s company. She was nice.. and honest. He shook his head as if he was trying to be humble with all the compliments the witch was giving him. However he knew all to well that he loved every word that fell from those lips. “Your too honest.. “ he chuckled as he ran his hand thru his hair once more. “You know. Thank you.. I feel a bit better after talking with you.” He nudged her gently his eyes flickering back across the room. Though like normal the next words out of her lips went completely unnoticed by the wolf. It wasn’t until his name was brought back up did his ears start working again. “.. and that is why I will be there.” He said chuckling a bit. Beau’s accent was very faint though one could still hear a bit of french origin when he spoke. “Dam leeches can’t do anything right.. “

His eyes soon grew bored with people watching, so by the time Zoraida started speaking again she actually had his full attention. Even if his head was being elevated by his hands, and there was a bored expression on his face. “You should probably live a little.. keep your teachers on their toes.. besides everyone skips class sooner or later. “Your welcome.” Beau’s eyes focused on the witch in front of him. She was quite pale with long pale blonde hair. She obviously didn’t get in the sun a lot. Though at least she wasn’t a vampire. He didn’t quite like her outfit, his mind was literally racing in circles to find something else to think of other than Scott Anderson. “Oh, I’ not telling you.. you’ll just have to come see me at the party” he said tapping the witch on the nose and getting up from the table. Taking his tray he waltzed away dumping his trash. He was about to walk away - he even had one foot in the direction but instead of leaving he paused for a moment. The male’s lips puckered as he turned around and let out a huff.

“Why wait for Charlie or whoever your talking about.. Let’s go now. I’m driving hurry up.. “ Beau grabbed her salad and tossed it in the trash. At least with her rambling on his mind was’t on Scott. Plus she did keep reminding him how attractive he was - Which he loved. “I might even find something more sexy to wear.. “ After tossing her salad - that she hardly had any off and yes he noticed - the wolf walked back over to the witch. Taking his hand he grabbed her upper arm forcing her to stand. He was slightly a bit rough indirectly and only because she was not moving fast enough. “ I can’t believe I am going to be seen having out with her.. “ he thought rolling his eyes. “This is what my life has become.. “ Beaumount didn’t even care if the witch had more classes to attend. She needed to live life… like he said.

Once they were both standing Beau let go of her arm. His stature was surprisingly smaller than the frail woman he stood next too. The wolf raised his eyebrow tugging on the sleeves of his black sweater and hung loosely around his body. The wolf slid on his sunglasses turning towards the witch. “I’m not forcing you to do anything you don’t want to am I.. “ Ruffling his own hair Beau nudged the witch again. “I mean you will get to hang out with me.. “ He said this nodding his head and moving his weight from his toes to his heels. He kept tendering back and forth as he waited for her response.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Incoming message
                                                                            To: Tyler
                                                                            Frm: Noel Lund
                                                                            Msg: Awesome! I mean SWEET.. I mean.. Uhm-m.. yeah, cool. Thank you! What did you end up deciding to do ?

HalflingPuppeteer

A is for Angst

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image

Gosh he just loved himself didn't he? The male groomed himself as he enjoyed her compliments, it was evident he just adored it. However the thin witch didn't change her form in a single way she listened to him silently. He gave his thanks for her company and she only nodded to him. Some people favored her company, others not so much. Though for now, Beau liked her silent company. That's all she could really ask for honestly. The male had nudged the female lightly and she kept her little smile on her lips. She observed the male quietly as did any counselor, watching for any signs. So far, aside from that little silent moment he was doing fine with distracting himself. 'That's good…' Zoraida didn't take part in his distaste for the Selene house however. One of her finest friends was a vampire, he had even given her a nickname that she oddly loved. Sodapop. Sometimes she still wondered how Agustin's thought processed work, she never bothered to asked though. The girl assumed that the topic alone would result towards a long day of chitter chatter from her friend. Now though, she was only an object to talk to. If she decided to be an interviewer it'll come at a later time. Upon observation though, she witnessed the boredom that ran into the wolf's eyes. She pursed her lips together in the idle smile that her mouth became accustomed to. Beau further commented on her lifestyle as a goody two shoes. 'Of course he woulds say that,' she mused. 'He's the type that'll live on the line of adrenaline pulsing survival.'

The witch's muted green eyes flicked upward for a moment as she heard soft footsteps. A male, brunette, dark eyes. The girl had spied him a couple times before and they were all by chance. By her assumption, he worked hard from the few moments she watched. The two males interacted or more so, the brief face interacted with the egotistical werewolf. Though for a moment the two looked eyes and she noticed something really small. 'Do you dislike me? Or is that I don't seem average for a witch?' A clenched jaw. Their eyes stayed locked for the moment as her own pair narrowed slightly in a curious manner. Hesitation, why? IT didn't matter since he had finally stated his name and reason of interaction. Well it wasn't really a reason, it was more so… an introduction. That's what it was. 'Oh, another werewolf.' Zoraida's soft voice chimed out for a moment to say, "Zoraida Burton, Hecate student." By her observing eyes, she came with the assumption that this… Emmanuel was the kind sort. He only patted the egotistical male before walking off to where she looked back to observe how held himself. Though she caught something surprising, a wave and good bye. She smiled graciously and mouthed a quiet, "Farewell, thank you." It took her only a second to return her attention to Beau as he returned to talking after his interaction with his fellow Selene student.

"Oh Beaumont, you just can't help but make a grand entrance for yourself at the party hmm?" He proceeded to tap her nose in a playful manner to which she smiled graciously to. The werewolf decided to get up and leave, she was fine with that. It gave her a chance to take a bite out of one of her brownies. However it was short lived when the huffing Selene student came back around and chose to discard her lunch. She gave a little shock in surprise and expressed this small frown of displeasure. 'M-My brownies…' Zoraida's shocked and displeased expression stayed on her face as she felt a tugging at her arm. Her proceeded to make her stand to which she huffed at him. "It's Clarie!" she almost snapped though she held this childish frown. It was like a child trying to stand up for themselves but was afraid of being punished and scolded. It was reaction she picked up through her childhood with Grandma Agatha. Right now she didn't take it kindly to how he didn't even bother to respectfully say her name. It didn't matter about whether or not they interacted much, she was still part of the coven. Zoraida turned her voice down a couple of notches as she rubbed the area where the werewolf grabbed her. Her lips were confused, they fought the frown on her mouth and did the best to smile, it only turned sheepish.

Zoraida's hands fumbled for her bag and once it was on her shoulders, the witch hurried after him unconsciously only to stop when the male turned to her suddenly. At first she interpreted his comments as kind and thoughtful, until he started inflating his ego again. Her eyebrows inclined inward with worry as she said, "Well of course you aren't forcing me, if you were it would involved you shoving me into your car Beaumont. Of course when will I ever have the chance to hang out with the ever generous Beaumont Dubois of Selene house ever again?" In the back of her mind she sarcastically thought, 'Sooner or later if he tries to distract himself while I'm checking up on him.' Though the soft chiming of her cell phone went off in her skirt pocket. Quickly the witch pulled her phone out and examined her message. Her desaturated eyes lit up for a second as she read the message. Her nimble fingers tapped out a reply to her friend and hoped for a little aid.

message! message!
                                  To: Agustin V.

Oh… Oh my that sounds rather distasteful… You poor dear!
                                  I'd love to hang out with you I really do, though it seems that
                                  Beaumont has dragged me into this little trip… He suddenly
                                  decided that we should go shopping for my costume for the
                                  party… And you know how much of a push over I am hun.
                                  Wish me luck dear, I most definitely need it.

Zoraida's fingers clutched the phone between both her hands as her desaturated eyes looked at the werewolf. Her lips curved into a kind smile as she said softly, "Yes I'd like to spend time with you for the hunt in costumes." 'Oh dearest Zoraida… What have you done?'

location: cafeteria ♛ company: Beau ♛ feeling: Anxious ♛ wearing : outfit ♛ ooc: -- ♛
l0kk1
pie poodle

Blessed Cleric

User Image
                            User Image
                                                                              Violet rolled a firm red apple under her palm and yawned. Noon was still far too early for her. Or at least is was after spending the past night working on a paper for class. This morning, the little redhead was wiped. A mug of fresh coffee sat beside her on the counter as she continued to roll her apple about, the flesh starting to give way and her senses coming back to her. "s**t!" she exclaimed when she noticed her pathetic lunch was turned into apple sauce on the granite. 'Guess I need a new lunch...' It had been the last apple in House Zeus so her search would have to commence elsewhere. Vi hopped from her seat, cleaned up her mess, downed her coffee and began to trot off to the caf; not before grabbing her bag from the common room.

TO: ARI
                                                                              FROM: FAWN
                                                                              MSG:
                                                                              hey sweet girl where you at?

She tapped on her phone as she depended the sets of steps and crossed the lawn. There were Halloween plans to be decided upon. And after the loss of the ultimate frisbee game at the beginning of the year she was itching to win. In all honesty she wasn't sure any of the young demigod freshmen were really competitive. However the house had a reputation to uphold and generations, be it only a few, of being top dog. She would only feel guilty if she didn't try to keep to tradition. They had to dominate at pumpkin carving.

Vi pushed open the door to the cafeteria and scanned the crowd. It was still pretty busy, it being the lunch rush, but she didn't see any of her housemates. With a small shrug she lined up for a small salad before claiming a seat in the corner, next to a window. She liked being able to watch nature. Even if it was simply grass and some trees. The gardens were nice, but she'd still preferred hunting in pure wild woods.

Which come to think of it was a rather odd thought since some of the students were part animal. She shuddered at the thought of striking down a House of Selene child and shoveled food into her mouth. She'd hardly touched a bow since she stepped foot on campus in fear of accidentally aiming at the wrong target. Fingers craved her recurve, the one Artemis had gifted her that day in the woods. The only bow she touched since. All others felt unworthy.

Not that she thought herself as better than others, despite that seemingly being the idea in House Zeus. The other bows just weren't good enough. For a reason she just couldn't place.

But that didn't matter as long as she was here. She'd promised herself she wouldn't shoot until she was far away from the probability of hurting a student. No matter how bad the urge was.

A few more bites left her plate clean, save for a bit of dressing, and left her bored.

User Image
        User Image
        tab tab tab tab ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴxx House Nyx - living room

tab tab tab tab ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏxx Agustin

tab tab tab tab ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛxx first > second

Indent ...Maybe he could take a nap. Turn on the electric blanket, huddle under the covers, pass out for a few hours. The more he thought about it the better it sounded. Tyler pressed a button on the remote to start flipping through the channel guide, though he was hardly paying attention to any of the programs he passed by. And then, a rather... Odd, unpleasant smell. Kind of like that fake Parmesan cheese you buy in a plastic bottle. Or gross feet. It was the only warning he had - and even then it was only a second's worth. Because then August was launching himself over the back of the couch and onto Tyler's lap. The elder vampire recoiled, partially from shock, and partially from the unpleasant scent. It probably wasn't strong enough for most humans to pick up very well, but for a vampire it was almost too much.

Indent The blonde squeezed against him, and Tyler glowered at him. Don't get him wrong, he loves Agustin. When he's not rubbing his gross-feet-smell all over him. Before he coudl retaliate in any way the other was getting back up and taking off like a shot. " August! " He yelled, getting up and cringing at his own wet, unpleasantly scented clothes. " What did you get on me, you prat?! " Ugh. Well, there was no way he was going to sit around in these clothes now. Tyler sighed, and with a mumble of, " 'Much love' my a**. b*****d, " under his breath, he headed for his own room. August would pay for that later; for now, he needed to change. The offending garments were immediately stripped off and chucked into his laundry bin. He spent half a moment shooting off a text to Noel, who had responded to him, before he went to take a very brief shower. Just in case.

Indent When he was dried off and redressed in clean, fresh-smelling clothes, the dirty ones were immediately taken to the laundry room in the house and tossed into the washing machine. He'd been putting off doing his laundry for a few days, so now was as good a time as any, right? A little bit of detergent and he was set to leave that for a while. By that point he could hear Agustin calling for him - probably back from the living room, judging by the sound of it. Tyler scowled again and headed out to meet his housemate. " 'lo, August, " he said flatly, staring at the other vampire. " Thanks for that. Really. I was just thinking that I needed to take a second shower today. " A pause, in which he raised an eyebrow. " ...Do I even want to know why you were covered in... Whatever the hell that was? " Probably not. It would be best not to know. But now that he'd asked, he was sure to hear about it.

------------------------------------------------------

Indent xxxx To: Noel
            Indent xxxx From: Tyler
            Indent xxxx xxx You're welcome. As it turns out, I decided to take a shower. Housemates. 'Can't live with them, can't live without them' as the saying goes.
            Indent xxxx xxx For the most part. It generally refers to women. I'm referring to Agustin.

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxWe've been conditioned to not make MISTAKES !!!
                                xxxxxxBut I can't live that way

The sound of the washer reminded August that he should probably wash the wet smelling pile of clothes he left on the bathroom floor. ’Eh maybe later, I don’t really feel like doing laundry right now. It’s the least favorite of my chores.’ " 'lo, August,"Tyler’s face elicited a mischievous smirk to play on the brunette’s lips. The male’s use of sarcasm only caused the smirk to grow wider, amusement clearly evident in his eyes. " ...Do I even want to know why you were covered in... Whatever the hell that was? "August perked up at being given the opportunity to talk. Few people liked to ask him questions because they feared how long the answer would be. “Oh course you wanna know silly! If I don’t tell you you’ll wonder about it for the rest of your life; and you know how long that will be. There would be so many sleepless night because you’ll think about it. You’ll become so obsessed with what I was covered in that you’ll lose your appetite. And your hair! Your beautiful, luscious hair. You can’t afford to lose it dude. Even if it isn’t as glorious as my mien is. It’s hard to find hair this long and silky, what with people not knowing how to properly take care of their hair. Hell, even silk isn’t as silky as my hair. Does that even make sense? Non-silky silk? Nah, even I know that’s gibberish. And I’ll be the first to admit I don’t know a lot of things. Now, don’t try to be all nice and say ‘Oh wonderfully handsome August you know a lot of things, you’re one of the smarterest people I know’ because c’mon I not the sharpest knife in the tool shed –or however that saying goes. But I make up for it by being pretty. Which reminds me, I never went back to that boutique for the cute little dress! It was because of the foot water. Oh man! Listen to this, I was at this nail salon earlier –speaking of which aren't my nails fantabulous?- and this chick spilled dirty foot water on me. Seriously! Just poured it right on me for no reason. I think she might have been a one night stand I never called back. That was probably the case, she had awesome jugs.”

Agustin paused to remember the original question then nearly doubled over laughing when he realized he’d just talked himself in a circle. He did it often, yet it never ceased to amuse him. ’Remember that thing you thought earlier about shutting up? Yeah. Maybe you should start practicing that starting… Now! You are annoying dude. You talk so much that it’s become common for people to zone right out in the middle of conversation with you or even up and walk away. You realize he was probably already all irritated then you went and talked his ear off and-‘ Although it tended to get confusing when his brain called him ‘you’ and chastised him, but he found that his brain was rarely wrong (in these instances). August felt his lower lip poke out and he dropped to his knees before his friend. ”Ty” He scooted a little closer. ”Are you mad at me? Don’t be mad! I’ll never come near you with feet or water ever again. I won’t even come near you with stuff resembling feet or water. Especially holy water -wait is that a myth? I’ll be good, I promise.” He threw his arms around the boys waist, appearing to cling for dear life. “Don’t let his be the end! Don’t break up with me. I’ll change. I love you. I’m pregnant. Let’s get married. Anything, I beg of you… Strange, usually when I’m on my knees I’m not the one begging. Hm, not sure if I like the change. Snack time!” August sprang to his feet before winking at Tyler then taking off for the kitchen. He stared at the contents of the fridge ferociously, attempting to turn the bags into live humans with his mind. ’I need to find a succubus. They keep human slaves in their lairs.’ He selected a relatively full looking bag to put into the microwave. As drummed his fingers against the counter waiting for his blood his phone vibrate. A frown marred his faces as he read and re-read the message. ”This is some reverse Twilight s**t. Doesn’t the vampire normally get the girl? Stephanie Meyers lied to us all.”He slipping the phone into his pocket then hurried to retrieve his blood. It was too hot. He scowled momentarily then set his face into a carefully neutral expression -never show an angry face. The blood was poured into a cup and August was back in the living room. He set the cup on the coffee table, plopped down, and pulled his phone out again. While he personally didn’t like wolves he wouldn’t have been mad if it were any other wolf. Really, she was allowed to pick her own friends and all that jazz. He just really didn’t like Beaumont. The slightly agitated male quickly sent her a reply before reclaiming his cup and downing the rapidly cooling contents.

To: Sodapop!
                                                              From: Mr. Badass Ninja Cat

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              xx No, no it was very refreshing I assure you.
                                                              xxTis no problem, I can find ways to entertain
                                                              xxmyself. Have fun with your wolf. Good luck
                                                              xxon your trip.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              xoptions xxxxxx send xxxxxx back

“I can taste the radiation, but the warmth is an illusion of fresh blood from a real boy. Not like Pinocchio, all wood and stuff. Does that mean he’s always hard? Since his junk his made of wood and all. That’s a legit question man. Here’s another legit question: how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if he had a wood chucking duck who chucked chunks of wood? I heard the question the other day and nobody has an answer for it. Not even Google!” He sighed dramatically and sagged so lamely he resembled the hunchback of Notre Dame. From this position he wiggled around until he was laying upside down with his feet dangling over the back of the sofa. ”So what are we doing hambre? I’ve already decided to skip the entire day, can I entice you to skip with me? I really don’t feel like going to class and I’ve been ditched by a friend fora wolf. A freaking wolf of all magical and not-so-magically creatures. It’s sad. I need to up my game. Oh we could play a game? Yeah? No? I’m grasping for straws here.”

User Image
Outfit: Here || OOC: N/A || What's in my ear? Take On Me by A-Ha

Thistle (hex # C38EC7) || Turquoise (hex #43C6DB)

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
tab tab tab tab tab User Image

++TIME SKIP !
                  █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                  ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

ATTENTION !
It is now Friday, December 5, and today is the Halloween party!
A little late.. but who could actually have an epic party with classes the day before and after.
Information for the event is listed below!
The current time is 7:00pm and the night sky has all ready appeared for the night.
While we don’t have a full moon the night sky is clear. || 55°F 12.8°C

THE HALLOWEEN PARTY
The Halloween Party will be held at House Nyx on Halloween evening/night at 8:00pm. Those who are coming to the party must be in costume! There will be snacks and drinks available for all sorts, and the Pumpkin Carving Contest will be held early on in the night! Bring your best design, because the contest is for house points!

TARDIS s t u c k

Pie Poodie

Rationing

Professor_Kittens

mephitical_kitty

apricate

HalflingPuppeteer

alyxithymia

Taka_tashimaru

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

[ W.ith: Alone ] <<>> [ F.eeling: Unsure ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Zeus House || living room ]

Friday, Oct. 26th had ended fairly well. The teen had actually made his way to the costume shop and with much debate eventually found the perfect outfit. The day had become even better being that Noel was actually texting. It was quite strange normally his phone would be stuffed away in his pocket. He hardly even texted his father, being he was busy with his new found fiancé. Though today as he tried moving around the people who filled the costume shop he practically ran into everything and everyone. His eyes glued to his cellular device. Every now and then the teen would giggle or smiled the biggest smile possible. This action continued even as he had bought his outfit and rode the buss back to the campus. He had found that he really liked chatting thru text with the vampire. Though his mind did wonder if he was bothering Tyler or not.

To: Tyler Breckenridge
                                                                      Msg: Agustin.. I think I know him. I found my outfit for the party and oddly enough I think I am excited about. lol

++TIME SKIP !
                                                                              █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                              ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

It was finally the day of the halloween party. Noel had slightly been more awkward this week being his excellent for this one day. He felt as if his costume was perfect and the evening might actually go as planned. Though the week itself had felt like the longest week in the world. Even Friday itself drug on, his chello lesson feeling like it would never end. However as time does… it passed and before Noel knew it it was one hour before the party. The demigod currently stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel off of the rack Noel began to quickly dry himself. Tonight he would be a reindeer. Yeah, it was a bit funny given his abilities and such, but that was what he was going for. Ice … snow … christmas… when he saw the reindeer antlers he just had too. Wrapping the towel around his waist the blonde slowly walked back to his room. His outfit for the night lay on the bed nice and neat and ready for him to put on. The teen picked up his phone sending two text out one to Tyler.. the guy he had been blushing about all week and the other to his soon to be step-sister.

To: Tyler Breckenridge
                                                      Msg: Hey, how is the party coming along? I am a bit nervous about my costume.

To: Ariana Fairchild
                                                      Msg: Hey. Sis. I am almost ready meet you downstairs? Should we be on time or late? I’m nervous.

Noel took time slowly putting on one piece of his outfit at a time. HE just wanted to make sure that no wrinkles were set in the costume. Not that he had much fabric on his body to start with. “Maybe.. I should have bought a shirt too… “ he thought once he was dressed in the outfit. It only consisted of a pair of shorts, boots, suspenders with bells attached to them and deer accessories. Once he was looking in the mirror all his glamorous thoughts about this night added away. “Wow .. I look ridiculous.. “ With a small huff he leaned forward into the mirror painting his nose black as if he had a deer’s nose. “This is a bad idea.. “ He had no other option though, so instead of hiding in bed - which he thought about doing many times - the teen took a deep breath, grabbed his phone and headed downstairs. He stood in the living room watching the tv someone had left on. “åh gud... Tyler is so going to think I’m an idiot.. “

|| Translations: "åh gud.." - "Oh, God"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces