25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

User Image
                            User Image
                                  〈 ♚ 〉❛Maddox Cole Allen▬
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              &I DON'T WANNA BE ANOTHER SHADOW ━ &I'M CRAWLING OUT THE RIVER, BUT I FALL BACK.━ &I'M DANCING WITH THE DEVIL TRYING TO CRAWL BACK.
                              &I DON'T WANNA BE ANOTHER SHADOW ━ &I'M CRAWLING OUT THE RIVER, BUT I FALL BACK.━ &I'M DANCING WITH THE DEVIL TRYING TO CRAWL BACK.

❛THE BASICS❜▬
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉NICKNAME(S) :: Maddy, Maddie, or Mads to Marquis & Muta, usually just Maddox to everyone else. Siri has a special Madfox blackmail nickname
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉AGE :: Twenty-Three
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉GENDER :: Male
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉ROLE :: The Hot-Head
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉HEIGHT :: 5' 11"
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉WEIGHT :: 165 lb.
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉HAIR COLOR :: Burgundy
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉EYE COLOR :: Red

❛THE PERSONALITY❜▬
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉 Temperamental
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉 Blunt
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉 Honest
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉 Informal
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉 Stubborn
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉 Impetuous
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉 Dextrous
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉 Practical
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉 Kinesthetic learner

❛THE BIOGRAPHY FACTS❜▬
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉.
                                            tab tab tab tab ◥ As a young boy, Maddox was a bully. He often gave up on schoolwork, and most after-school sports were too expensive for his family to afford, so he was left with free time he used poorly. Both his parents were outspoken and overbearing, and he heard about his own temper and academic failures far more often than he wanted to. He took out his frustration on others, or the wall, or some unfortunate toy he'd piece back together before his family noticed. He acted out against anyone who seemed better off than his own family, or anyone who seemed a good target.

Muta was the earliest true friend he had. He hadn't intended to befriend her, but she lived right next door, and she always seemed to be willing to hang out when he was bored and looking to escape his house. She stuck around him even during his bad moods. The first time someone tried to bully her in front of him, it led to a particularly bad fight, ending with broken noses and another broken bone or two on both sides. He finally realized how stupid his own bullying was. While his temper stayed, he tried not to take it out on the undeserving. Tried. He learned a handful of sign language gestures, to make communication with her better, but they were restricted to basic needs or feelings...and a few rude gestures. Of course he'd never learn well enough to be close to fluent.

Maddox joined the current group of friends because of Muta's interest in them. He was jealous, at first, of these new people getting attention from his best friend. But he grew to respect actually being part of a group. Marquise was a good role model, anyway, despite when they butted heads or competed with each other. Even when Ellie made him want to throw a punch, he chose to ignore her and focus on the others. Hanging out with them kept him from going full delinquent, and he wasn't going to lose that good influence.

He claimed he joined in on the tree because the others were doing it. He wouldn't admit that he was curious, even hopeful. Years passed, nothing happened, and his thoughts grew bitter. He understood. He was an a**. Maybe there really wasn't someone out there who could tolerate him. When he found out the others were having the same misfortune, though, he switched blame to the tree. No way there wasn't someone out there for Muta, or even Marquise. Dumb tree didn't know what it was doing, if it ever worked like people said in the first place.

Thanks in no small part to his friends, he managed to survive high school, but he never developed faith in his own intellect. The only skills that came easily to him were mechanics and carpentry. Maddox gave up on the idea of post-high school education and started working in his father's auto shop. Though he swore as a teenager that he was going to leave their "useless, boring" town and never come back, he stayed. Without a degree or certification, he felt stuck and out of options. That feeling settled in like a permanent pit in his stomach as the years went by.

❛THE EXTRA❜▬
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉PET(S) :: None
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉THEME SONG :: The Cute Lepers: Terminal Boredom | Dropkick Murphys: Bastards on Parade | Johnny Cash: I Won't Back Down
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉VOICE :: Jason Marsden
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉MARKINGS / TATTOOS :: Pierced ears, Orange and red sun tattoo on left chest, black-ink phoenix tattoo on his back
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉EXTRA :: Maddox still gets in the occasional scrap - any fighting he does is more quick barroom brawls than a boxing match or anything professional. He's too blunt to brag about his practical skills, but his handyman capabilities are pretty good and one of his most useful qualities. While he feels trapped in his father's business, he actually doesn't mind patching things up or getting his hands dirty. He doesn't understand why everyone doesn't learn how to fix their sink or check their engine.

❛THE PLAYER❜▬
                                            &〈 ♚ 〉Lady Lagomorph :: .

bunniechan7's Waifu

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
VC Voice claim possibilities

Male

Liam Aiken - Interview

Oscar Isaac - Poe's Actor in SW

Yuri Lowenthal - Happy but mellow voice

Christopher Sabat - deep voice - also played Vegeta

Dane DeHaan - Surprisingly Deep for thin look

Logan Lerman - Was Gavril's VC

Kyle Gallner - Kinda sounds surfer dude

James MacAvoy - Scottish

Monroe Chambers - Good late teens to college

Steve Blum - voiced Spike Spiegel

Luke Evans - Welsh

Josh Hutcherson - Almost sounds Brooklyn

William Moseley - Lovely English :3

Kellan Lutz - Dat Manly voice

Josh Grelle Good level headed voice

John Mulaney Comedian with very vocal, level voice

Joseph Fiennes: Proper sounding English accent

Dennis Haysbert: That reliable Allstate man voice

J. Michael Tatum Emotive male voice

Travis WIllingham Deeper mature male voice

Theo James - nice English accent, relaxing to listen to

David Kaye Megatron and Clank from Ratchett and Clank

Richie Aquino - Sounds in 20s, friendly, personable

Erick David - "Guy Next Door" - emotive, slightly higher register

Christopher Poirier - Well-spoken, between tenor and baritone

Gabe James - OMG he's in Harrisburg LOL

John Lau - Sounds like voice hit puberty hard lol

Roberto Thomas-Diaz - Sounds good upbeat, bilingual English/Spanish

Dominic Woods - Guuuuuuuurl can't hide that inflection

Paul Bettany - British, emotive, played Chaucer in Knight's Tale

FEMALE

bunniechan7's Waifu

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
xxxxxxxxxxx

bunniechan7's Waifu

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

User ImageUser Image
                                      I can read my fortune in the bottom of a glass ┤♠├ And I can see it's time for me to make my last request:
                                      tab tab tab tab Will you fill my grave with whiskey when I'm laid away to rest ┤♠├ So the boys can say I drank my way to
                                      hell?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Testing testing testing normal type

"talking"

'Thinking'

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

bunniechan7's Waifu

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Despite his typical extreme awareness, the spy did not take notice of Fei's continued confusion, or the grin on her face before she searched through the bowl. He had lost himself in a well-visited old memory: one where he was barely stepping into adolescence, the royal castle was a distant stranger, and a brown-haired child was sitting beside him and jamming crumb-covered fingers into a bag. Lonan had been entertaining the younger Therian by recapping an event the budding spy had attended with the child’s parents. The bag of snacks was offered, and Lonan pulled a cracker out while giving a,
          "Thank you." That should have been a, ‘Thank you, Young Master' - this was his employers' son - but the child would only frown and complain if he did.

Lonan examined the cracker curiously - he was halfway out of childhood, but children's snacks were unfamiliar. Once he was satisfied that it was harmless, he ate it, and the younger boy looked pleased and offered the bag again. Lonan took a few more, but the first was snatched from his hand as soon as he lifted it up. "Don't eat the basilisk ones," the child insisted. "They're poison." The boy then bravely ate the serpentine cracker himself since he, a basilisk, was clearly immune.

---------------------------------------

Lonan had thought the idea of purposeful toxins in a children's treat preposterous, even for all his young experience, and he did just enough research back then to learn he had been right. Once determining that the poisoned basilisk cracker was a false invention, he presumed his employers began the idea to give their son a small boost to his self-importance or amusement. The next time Lonan had been sharing the treats with the child, he had taken one of the basilisk crackers from the bag. "Do not worry," he assured the child with a serious face. "I have built up a resistance to it." With that, he confidently crammed and ate the serpentine cracker while Young Master Kai looked on in abject horror. The brunette had fled crying to his parents for reassurance that this was all part of Lonan’s poison training.

bunniechan7's Waifu

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
emotion_awesome

bunniechan7's Waifu

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

User ImageUser Image

His own introductions finished, Greg waited while the other musician paused, then introduced herself. “...My name is Stormie Haile.. I am the drummer for Rising Ravioli. I also respond to meme queen, but not really." His easy smile cracked a bit wider, both in greeting and at the joke. He didn't seem to register anything strange about looking up their new busmates, oblivious to how well-investigated the drummer probably was. “Well, you've got an advantage over me. I probably should've done more research before we left. It couldn't have hurt to at least know which band people are from, especially since you're all better known than us.”

Another pause, and Stormie readjusted and continued.
                                                    “I'm actually a fan of your bass style.. from what I actually can hear of course. Sometimes I wish I could learn a stringed instrument." His expression didn't alter much, but he was a little surprised. Most of their work out in the public was probably bootlegged clips with less views than they'd like. Maybe there was enough out there for people to be familiar with Flawed's sound in general, but he hadn't expected praise on his particular style – and he assumed that small choice of material was what “from what I could hear,” meant. Processing that cost him any response to her wishing to learn a stringed instrument, which did strike him as odd for a moment. Wouldn't her bandmates at least let her pick around once in a while if she wanted?

"But from the few fan recorded performances I've watched, I like watching the heart that you put into your shows. Stupid I know... but it is fun to watch." Greg crossed his arms briefly, head tilting a little to one side. “Not stupid at all: probably one of the better compliments someone could give me, so thanks.”
                                                    Okay, it was probably one of the best someone could give him. He was serious about his music, more so than a lot else, but he wasn't about to go into that with a brand new acquaintance who was probably just trying to be nice. He countered with another brief, wider grin. “Let's hope the crowd thinks that about the whole band, right? We could use the exposure.” He waited a beat, then shrugged. “And here I am, barely knowing anyone's faces! I've heard a bit of you guys' work, but I guess I focused on the sound as a whole instead. I'm sure you and the other Raviolis will knock everyone's socks off, but don't I look bad; I can't even return the compliment yet.” He pointed a couple fingers loosely in her direction. “Though I think I know who I'm going to pester if I forget anyone's name on this ride.”

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Mood: Externally casual: probably more flattered than he's letting on
                                                            Location: Just outside the bus
                                                            With: Stormie and Jacob still
                                                            Talking To: Stormie
                                                            Outfit: Same as ever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff