Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
features: guilds

what does the NO HACKS error supposed to mean? it happens after you tip and while your running around trying to get back to the guild from tipping and redirecting
well at least its happening to me. can someone remove this error message or fix it?

The return link should bring you right back to the thread after tipping, we will check and make sure that is working. We will also work on suppressing the "no hacks" issue, that probably has to do with the security key generated for tipping.

Quote:
Features: Marketplace-Auction Limbo Bug

In the marketplace there is a bug where the item doesn't properly transfer to the user who won the auction, and the item sometimes doesn't return to the seller either. There are examples to bug as and willing to bet that there are several genera inquiry tickets that have been filed for this bug as well. I don't know what really triggers this bug, I just hope that someone is able to look into it and fix whatever is causing this.

[I also am missing an auction item, but I lost the original link to the auction, if it means anything it was the first Prepare to Die bubble that I had won but still not received after all this time. The vendor, however, I do believe reported this as well directly to the staff to get them aware of the situation]

I'm willing to bet there are several more throughout the site, just either haven't reported it and/or have file a ticket to try and get their respective items. To give a timespan, this bug happened at around the time a massive inventory and marketplace update took place a year or two ago so this bug has been prevalent for quite sometime now.

Sorry this had been an issue that had been happening and one that's harder to fix as it's handled by an automated system and it's hard to catch the error when it's happening in the background. We are currently working on a fix, however. Please give us a week to further investigate this problem.

Quote:
games

pinball has not loaded at all since the marketplace maintenance that was mentioned in the staff alert. could that have accidentally removed something that kept pinball working? ):

Sorry that game server needed a hardware swap, and after that it lost internet access. I filed a ticket with our support team and it will be back online shortly.

Quote:
Features

When i open Swift Philosopher's Cache 20 User Image
I get a "Data Validation Error
The item was not found in your inventory."
The items are granted, however it causes the page to refresh back to the first page of my inventory making me loose my pace.

We will have this issue fixed today or tomorrow.

Quote:
Forums

Please close & move the Valentine's 2021 forum to the Hot Topics Archive

It's been moved!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.
  2. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.
  3. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.
  4. Not all questions will be answered.There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:
    There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.
    There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.
    There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.
  5. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
  6. Item suggestions and requests.Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...
[b]Question Category[/b]
Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lanzer
A Fart in the Wind
Good morning y'all!

Realllllly sorry to keep bugging you about this, but would you possibly be able to check on the drop rates for the newly added items in Ye Olde Trunk/Trove of Forgotten Things? redface

I have personally opened just north of 3,000 trunks and 1,000 troves (for a total of 8,000 item pulls) in the last week and change since you said they got added and not seen a single one of the three new items. sweatdrop

The items were Blood Knight Helmet, Pearl and Emerald Necklace, and Neutral Starter Fridge.

Thanks! heart

I'll check with the art team about the items and their drop rates, it shouldn't be hard to get at all. We must had made a mistake if you haven't gotten any after so many tries.

Any update on this? I’ve done another few thousand total item pulls from trunks and troves and still seen nothing.

I know y’all have been busy with the Easter event and trying to get part 2 up and running (among many other projects, I know), but just checking. Thanks! biggrin

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

games - zOMG

the easter event is still only in barton, please release to every area D:
domokun stargate

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Game zOMG!

Hi! I wonder if it's possible to change the badge for the easter eggs in zOMG! to be visible before it is achieved. Like, I want to be able to see how many eggs I need to collect before reaching 100 and 1000 since it takes a while to gather them. Is this possible? If not, can you please explain why?

Newbie Noob

Question Category Shops // Marketplace // Watchlists
Question

Can the Watchlist feature in the market place have sorting capabilities as well as have a column to show who the last bidder of a listing is?

Noah rolled 5 100-sided dice: 83, 57, 51, 99, 61 Total: 351 (5-500)

Wealthy Millionaire

9,850 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Items

Would you consider adding a sunglasses emoji item? cool

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

features

the listings are still stuck in the marketplace, but they're just hidden now. if the item had an overly low LBP it's still stuck showing that low price even though the listing has been stuck for weeks months or years!
domokun stargate

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

games

thank you for acknowledging pinball! good luck with the fix!
domokun stargate

Original Prophet

Hiyas! 🍻🍀

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

games - kindred

please give us the ability to reroll rare and legendary amulets! it'll be a goldsink people will actually use plus give people reason to buy legendaries!
domokun stargate

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
Forums/Mods

I know a bit back you said there were mods being trained, and while I am happy to hear that, I was wondering if our current ones could handle forums a bit...faster? There are threads that have been reported multiple times from nearly 2 weeks ago now that are harassing and name dropping users and nothing is being done. This type of trend has become a rather large issue in the past year or 2 on here and while I realize the queue in tickets is long, could these threads not be locked or removed immediately when seen and the user(s) dealt with later? Just to stop some of the harassment and show there's a no tolerance for this type of behavior?
A Fart in the Wind

Any update on this? I’ve done another few thousand total item pulls from trunks and troves and still seen nothing.

I know y’all have been busy with the Easter event and trying to get part 2 up and running (among many other projects, I know), but just checking. Thanks! biggrin

Sorry to hear that, please tell me what those items were again and I'll check with the art team to make sure that they've been added.

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

features

can we please get a thread hide feature? i had to remake one of my threads on a mule so that people would stop ignorelisting me to get my 600+ page thread off their feed D:

(CAPTCHA)
domokun stargate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas