Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feelings on the final evolution of the beads?

A fitting end. 0.26206896551724 26.2% [ 114 ]
Fantastic 0.30804597701149 30.8% [ 134 ]
A let down 0.1264367816092 12.6% [ 55 ]
I'm just depressed they're done. 0.30344827586207 30.3% [ 132 ]
Total Votes:[ 435 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 419 420 421 > >> >>> »|

Thank you Gem2niki!!!

User Image

User Image

Current Vote

After seeing the success of the Alruna's Rose thread, I thought it would be a good idea to start one for Inari's Beads. I know I have my own ideas on what I'd like to see, so I'm sure everyone else does too. Lets see if we can get some of what we would like too! Thanks to Ookami no Hoshi for the second banner!

Just for clarification, PLEASE DON'T BUMP THIS THREAD OR QUOTE THIS POST!

Edit! Now that some evolutions have occurred since this thread started, you may see the phrase, "We got it!". This doesn't necessarily mean that our suggestions have been the cause of seeing that particular item or pose. Edit: After the evolution with the darker color for the armbands, we would like to see this color stay around and have included that as part of the color scheme, so we'd essentially like both varieties of colors for many of the items listed!

It's working! Thanks for voting everyone!
User Image

The artist working on Inari's beads replied to my PM! Here it is:

User Image

Highest Approval Ratings
User Image

User Image

Inari is the god/goddess of rice in the Shinto religion and often appears as a white fox. Based on that, my main ideas are listed here. Add in your own ideas and we can throw them up on the main page here!

Fox Pet: We got it! We've even gotten a dark side fox! Thanks to Yuhirosaka for the edit of the sleeping fox and thanks to Ookami no Hoshi for the edit of the young fox!
Yuhirosaka Sleeping Fox edit
Ookami no Hoshi Baby Fox edit

Poll results!
User Image

Kitsune Skin: I know Gaia already has fox ears and a fox tail, but I was thinking of a full white Kitsune skin a bit like the feline skin in the superior form. Thanks to Ookami no Hoshi for the left edit! Thanks to Yorugami for the right edit. Yorugami also provided the links to the Rosario+Vampire manga to show his inspiration. Manga Example 1
Manga Example 2
Manga Example 3
User Image
User Image

Poll results!
User Image

User Submitted Ideas:

Rice Field: (Submitted by moresugarthanspice) A rice field similar to the bamboo in Tama's Basket.

Poll results!
User Image

Torii Gate: (Submitted by seawolfmoon) Basically you have the shrine entrance in the background. The Torii gates for Inari's shrine are typically bright red.
Torii Gate Edit
Note: Yes, I realize we got a Torii Gate with the Yama No Tamago, however, it was still a suggestion for the beads, so it will remain here despite that fact.

Poll results!
User Image

Shinto Jo-e/Robes: (Submitted by Defiled) A Jo-e done in the colors of the Beads with the fire scheme at the bottom. The Jo-e is labeled number 2 in the picture. This way it could be worn with other items instead of taking up all the slots. Thanks to Ookami no Hoshi for the edit!
Jo-e Robe Art

Ookami no Hoshi's Robe Edit

Poll results!
User Image

Separate Ears and Tail: (Submitted by Defiled) A set of ears and a tail in the color scheme of the beads, but separate from any full skin. Edit: After the newest evolution with the darker color for the armbands, we would like to see this color stay around and have an option to have a set of dark fox ears and tail! Thanks to Ookami no Hoshi for the first edit on the left and thanks to Yuhirosaka for the second edit on the left and thanks to Ungoliath for the third and fourth edit (2 in 1 image) and thanks to sweet naivety for the last edit.
Ookami no Hoshi's Edit
Yuhirosaka's Edit
Ungoliath's Edits
sweet naivety's edit

Poll results!
User Image

Rice Bowl: (Submitted by Darks sister) A bowl of rice with a fox/fire pattern on the bowl. Inari is the god of rice after all! Thanks to Ookami no Hoshi for the edits!
User Image User Image User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Kogitsune-maru (Little Fox): (Submitted by Leixi) I did a little research and couldn't find much other than that Inari and her fox spirits helped to forge this sword. I'm assuming it's some sort of katana. Thanks to Ookami no Hoshi for the edit on the left and thanks to Leixi for the edit of the sheath in the middle. Thanks to Heminaku for the edit of the katana to the right.
Ookami no Hoshi's sword edit.
Leixi's sheath edit
Heminaku's sword edit
Rather than keeping separate sections for the different ideas of the sword, I've decided to compile them all here. It makes more sense, so here we have edits by Yorugami for what the sword could look like.
Yorugami's sword edit 1
Yorugami's sword edit 2
And here is a traditional chinese styled sword by CioccoLatte.
CioccoLatte's back mount pose
CioccoLatte's double sword pose

Poll results!
User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Accessories: We got anklets! Submitted by many people! Between hair beads similar to the Aquatica, anklets, scarves, bead entanglement, and a variety of other ways to wear the beads, it is obvious that we all want more accessories with the beautiful beads. Thanks to devilish_tenshi for the edit of the anklets and thanks to Ookami no Hoshi for the edit of the earrings! Thank you to Tub0rg for the edit of the headdress, circlet beads. Thanks to CioccoLatte for the edits of the hair pins.
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Kitsune Mask: We got it! (Submitted by Choclat) One similar to the old Kitsune mask, but different, probably in the color scheme that we've seen so far. Thanks to Heminaku for the edits.
Heminaku Mask Edit #1
Heminaku Mask Edit #2
Heminaku Mask Edit #3
Heminaku Mask Edit #4

Poll results!
User Image

Fox Mount: (Submitted by KitsuneRyo) Similar to the wolf in the Wild Things, only a fox. Thanks to jc165 for the edit.
User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Kitsune spirit: (Submitted by kresnik alchemist and AndzMinx) Similar to the poses circling you now, but a more defined fox that flies about you that is a bit transparent.

Poll results!
User Image

Fox Animal Form: (Submitted by Yuhirosaka) Similar to the summoning tome turning you into a frog, this would turn you into a fox. Edit: (Submitted by Satan Suit) This could also be used to turn you into the shadow fox from the suggestion found down the page. Thanks to Yuhirosaka for the edit.
Yuhirosaka's edit

Poll results!
User Image

Raining Rice: (Submitted by JasonLeeJames) Raining rise signifying a blessing of the gods. It would go well with the celebrity dates or wedding items.

Poll results!
User Image

Kitsune Helm and Fox Fire Gloves: (Submitted by Ookami no Hoshi) A helm and gloves to match the color scheme so far and go with the sword. Thanks to Ookami no Hoshi for the edits!
User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Fox Fire Aura: (Submitted by Ookami no Hoshi) A simple aura in the colors we've seen so far around the avi or a sword if we get one. (Submitted by Kitsune Nyuu) An aura in the colors we've seen so far, but outlining in the shape of a fox with ears and a tail.

Poll results!
User Image

Inari Wig: (Submitted by Tub0rg) A wig in the colors of the beads so far. Thanks to Tub0rg for the top edit. Thanks to Ninja_Maiden for the multiple edits.
User Image

User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Inari Hat: (Submitted by Tub0rg) A little fox hat done in the colors of the beads so far.
User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Inari Dress: (Submitted by Tub0rg) A beaded dress with or without the tail. ^_^ Or a dress made of fox fur. Thanks to Tub0rg for the edit to the left. Thanks to frozen_water for the edit of the two dresses to the right.
User Image User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Inari Cloak: (Submitted by Tub0rg) A cloak, with choices of where to put the fox head or even if you want a fox head. Thanks to Tub0rg for the edits.
User Image User Image User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Inari Backback: (Submitted by Tub0rg) A little foxy backpack. So cute! Thanks to Tub0rg for the edits.
User Image User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Pipe Fox: (Submitted by Michael the Gate Keeper) A white fox with a long thin pipe-like body, like in the anime XXX Holic. Thanks to Yorugami for the art of the pipe fox! Thanks to Ookami no Hoshi for the edit!
User Image User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Flaming Fists: We got it!

Hand and Ankle Flames: We got it! (Submitted by Yorugami) Thanks to Yorugami for the art!
Yorugami's Art Example

Flaming Disks: (Submitted by Yorugami) Flaming disks set up perhaps like faux wings. See Yorugami's art above!

Poll results!
User Image

Cooking Rice: (Submitted by K0B0LD) Drawing on one legend, Inari punished the moon for killing his wife the goddess of cooking, so what about a frying pan cooking fried rice over Inari-flames.

Poll results!
User Image

Fire Fox Halo: (Submitted by zacksoldier14) A fox fire halo in the Inari color scheme. Thanks to zacksoldier14 for the edit.
User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Kitsune Statue: (Submitted by Travesty) A statue like at the Inari shrine to sit at the side of your avatar. Thanks to Ninja_Maiden for the edit.
User Image User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Kitsune Facial Expression: (Submitted by Travesty) We got eyes! Thanks to Yorugami for the edits.
Edit 1 Edit 2 Edit 3

Poll results!
User Image

Fox Fire Sash: (Submitted by zacksoldier14) A sash of fox fire. Thanks to zacksoldier14 for the edit.
User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Inari Scarf: (Submitted by Tub0rg) A scarf with a fox head done in the Inari colors. Thanks to Tub0rg for the edit.
Tub0rg's scarf edit

Poll results!
User Image

Inari Key: (Submitted by K0B0LD) On the statues at the shrines, some of the foxes are holding a key in their mouths, so why not have one for our avatars. Thanks to The Undead Suitor for the edit.
The Undead Suitor's edit

Poll results!
User Image

Cooked with Rice: (Submitted by shatora) Similar to K0B0LD's idea above, but with your avatar in the pan. Thanks to shatora for the edit.
User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Magic Seals: (Submitted by The Undead Suitor) A magic seal on the forehead of your avi or floating around you. Thanks to The Undead Suitor for the edit on the left. Thanks to Yorugami for the edits on the right of the seals and the symbols.
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Holy Belt: (Submitted by Choclat) Worn by sumos and usually used as what you hang "ofudas" (seals) off of. Thanks to Yorugami for the edits.
User Image User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Leg Warmers: We got it! (Submitted by Yorugami) Leg warmers to match the arm wraps we got, especially in the dark colors. Thanks to Yorugami for the edit.
Yorugami's Leg Warmer Edit

Poll results!
User Image

Shadow Fox: (Submitted by Yorugami) An Inari "shadow." Like the Shadow spirit stretching to one side or behind only in the shape of a big fox with glowing blue eyes. Thanks to Yorugami for the edit.
Yoru's Shadow Fox Edit

Poll results!
User Image

Elbow Flames: (Submitted by Yorugami) Flames on the elbows done in both color schemes. Thanks to Yorugami for the dark elbow flame edit.
User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Dark Side Items: We got a head fin! Submitted by many people. After getting the black and blue arm wraps, we would love to see other poses in this color scheme! Thanks to Yorugami for the dark side fire guys from several evolutions ago.
User Image

Poll results!
User Image

Inari Kami Cloth: Submitted by Yorugami. A sash as seen on many kami statues with or without foxes. Thanks to Yorugami for the edits.
Yorugami's Edit 1
Yorugami's Edit 2

Poll results!
User Image

Inari sash/belt: Submitted by Yorugami. A belt/sash with either one or two sash lengths on it. Thanks to Yorugami for the edits.
Yorugami's Edit 1
Yorugami's Edit 2

Poll results!
User Image

Inari Top: Submitted by Heminaku. A Japanese style top in Inari colors. Thanks to Heminaku for the edit.
Heminaku's Inari top edit

Poll results!
User Image

A real life item!! Submitted by Ookami no Hoshi. I thought this was a wonderful idea. I know I would love to be able to buy a set of Inari's beads myself. Or maybe, if it has an evolution of a fox, a little plushie! XD

Just For Fun!

Tassels: (Submitted by Trampy McTramp) How awesome would it be to get this AND the enhanced bust for Alruna's rose. XD
User Image

Headphones and a Beard: (Submitted by Tub0rg) We demand these items! XD
User Image

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image*nomnomnom*
It would be cool to have a skin to go with that one MC we got awhile back that had the 9 fox tails or whatever.
*burp*User Image
If it's the god of rice, I wouldn't mind standing in a rice field like the bamboo forest from Tama's Basket.
I'd kind of like a Kitsune set of tail/ears in this theme, but I don't want a whole skin. I don't like the animal-face look so much. Maybe if it were really subtle like the Superior Form feline skin, but I'd honestly still rather just have the tail/ears by themselves.

I'd also kind of like a small fox type pet in itself. I don't really want that to become the item's focus, though. I really like the accessories it has been getting.

I would like an open front robe in the Inari color scheme with the flame print too. I really hope its open fron, though, otherwise it really lowers versatility.

Assimilated Wolf

Alterdeus
User Image*nomnomnom*
It would be cool to have a skin to go with that one MC we got awhile back that had the 9 fox tails or whatever.
*burp*User Image

That would be swell.

Beloved Werewolf

12,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
I think it would be cool with a kitsune skin or something along those lines. Maybe, off chance have a shrine in the background. I know that'll never happen but look at the bamboo for the tama.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Prank poses! Hair on fire, turning into a fox about the sixe of your avvie, qa tail that wraps around as clothing, a 'tossing' pose where you're throwing the bead and it looks scared, a handful of rice, and rice on your face.
i want to see inari's boobie tassles

User Image
Defiled
I'd kind of like a Kitsune set of tail/ears in this theme, but I don't want a whole skin. I don't like the animal-face look so much. Maybe if it were really subtle like the Superior Form feline skin, but I'd honestly still rather just have the tail/ears by themselves.

I'd also kind of like a small fox type pet in itself. I don't really want that to become the item's focus, though. I really like the accessories it has been getting.

I would like an open front robe in the Inari color scheme with the flame print too. I really hope its open fron, though, otherwise it really lowers versatility.

For the robe, are you talking like Shinto robes, or something like an open coat?
tempest675
Defiled

For the robe, are you talking like Shinto robes, or something like an open coat?

I'm not sure what a Shinto robe is specifically, to be honest. Basically like the styles we got for the "Asian" store update, but with an open front so that it doesn't take up nearly every equip slot.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
well, cause im so damn greedy i want a white fox skin, white fox ears, and a little pet spirit fox
I hope we get some nice hair jewelry type thing like Aquatica, but with these beads.
I would love to see the Pearls on the Inari Beads used a lot.
I'm a huge fan of those pearls. xD.

Aged Gaian

Personally, I'd love to see a new version of the kitsune mask come out of this. Of course, that would have most old members screaming for blood, but it would be nice.

Or an actual fox head to replace ours, with ears over our current ones, or at least midway between the wierd headband ones and our normal ears.

I'd also like to second the request for a shinto gate and robes. The beads should stay an important focus though. Maybe take some ideas from Anna from Shaman King? (I'll try to find some ref pics)

Dangerous Fatcat

Anything really awesome is fine with me.

But maybe some type of wig thing of the same color scheme.
I love wigs, and I think we need more XD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff