Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feelings on the final evolution of the beads?

A fitting end. 0.26206896551724 26.2% [ 114 ]
Fantastic 0.30804597701149 30.8% [ 134 ]
A let down 0.1264367816092 12.6% [ 55 ]
I'm just depressed they're done. 0.30344827586207 30.3% [ 132 ]
Total Votes:[ 435 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 419 420 421

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Spirrow
Yorugami
Yup that would do as well.
I mean the Alruna's Fan thread is going pretty well until now in the GCD...
though Spirrow's thread for WUWTS went to the CB, the other thread in the GCD is still going good 8D

No bumps either just lots of Alruna lovng.
Would want that for the beads <3

Except in the CB, I can delete people's posts and talk about boobs randomly. burning_eyes

But yeah, I think leave the thread as a monument to its own achievements, and hang out in tempest's totally win Quest thread! heart

Hahaha ultimate power I guess ey? XDDDD

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Yorugami
We don't necessarily have to end this thread I guess.
We can always have Tempest make this into an Inari's Beads fan thread and move it to the GCD 3nodding where all the fanthreads lay =x=

It'd be sad to see everything go.

Oh that must be why Inventory keeps dying?
More poses would be awesome!
I keep feeling like the Urn is gonna feel it XD
It has the most poses so far I think.

I agree. We are gonna have some problems regarding that item and missing poses too. Probably Death Wish too.

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageI would have to agree that this thread served its awesome purpose of telling gem what we would all really like to see come from the beads, now that its over lock it and let it be moved before the random posts start to flood in. We had an amazing run for the thread to start in SF and end there would be a triumph.

Tempest's quest thread wouldn't exactly be the place to turn into an Inari love thread but it would be nice if people went to it, nothing's saying you have to donate, but its just a nice place to go and chat.

As for a continued place to talk about Inari's, well we are working on that, as soon as Tempest and Spirrow get to work on "The Thread".

Annatalista's Husband

kresnik alchemist
User ImageI would have to agree that this thread served its awesome purpose of telling gem what we would all really like to see come from the beads, now that its over lock it and let it be moved before the random posts start to flood in. We had an amazing run for the thread to start in SF and end there would be a triumph.

Tempest's quest thread wouldn't exactly be the place to turn into an Inari love thread but it would be nice if people went to it, nothing's saying you have to donate, but its just a nice place to go and chat.

As for a continued place to talk about Inari's, well we are working on that, as soon as Tempest and Spirrow get to work on "The Thread".

Doing that right now! heart

User ImageI want to thank everyone once again for frequenting the thread, even if you rarely or never posted. I want to give those that did edits a big thank you! This thread would not have been nearly as dynamic without your creativity and wonderful talents. Of course, I need to thank Gem2niki for making such a great and inspiring item.

I originally made this thread because early on I knew I would love the beads. Once I saw that they would indeed involve kitsune, I had to take a page from Spirrow and make a thread to ensure that the item stayed as one of my favorites. I was surprised at how quickly all of you responded. After working on this thread for a while, I realized how much work it was, but it didn't feel like work because of how awesome the beads were and how great it was to talk to all of you and see the suggestions and speculations that went on here.

I think this thread has served it's purpose well and I really would like to see it stay the way it is. I don't want it to become a place for random conversation as sometimes happened earlier. If the thread was moved, it would lose a lot of its intent. So, I plan on asking for the thread to be locked and moved, where it can be viewed and appreciated and not lose its original purpose. I know some of you will be disappointed, but there will be other threads. User Image

I also know that a lot of you were hoping that I would do a thread for the Fallen Wish, well, I am not doing one specifically for that, but keep an eye open in the near future for another thread from me and a couple other awesome people. I prefer to keep it quiet for now, but it will be out soon! Again, thank you all! I could not have done this without you!

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Looking forward to future thread Tempest! 8D

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
kresnik alchemist

Yeah... I am thinking we should not be over-doing that from now on. Or at least hope the Artist picks and chooses what they think are BEST ones that fit BEST. I was NOT expecting the robes. But there are others who insisted that is what they wanted even though IT DOES NOT FIT. I mean, really...

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Locked at OP's request ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers