Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feelings on the final evolution of the beads?

A fitting end. 0.26206896551724 26.2% [ 114 ]
Fantastic 0.30804597701149 30.8% [ 134 ]
A let down 0.1264367816092 12.6% [ 55 ]
I'm just depressed they're done. 0.30344827586207 30.3% [ 132 ]
Total Votes:[ 435 ]

Gosh... Inari Beads are the best items so far. ;3
I love the Inari clothes. But I only got one...
I think Gaia is working on upgrading their system to support more poses. It's just going to take time. Hopefully they'll upgrade it quite a bit so as the artists get more ideas (or suggestions xd ) they can put in more and more poses. And for those waiting for me to update the front page to show all that we have gotten, I'm sorry I haven't done it yet, but RL keeps getting in the way. On a related note, I hate posting from work... I miss my posting style. cry

I will try to have the first page updated later today!

11,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I was very very happy with the outcome of my beads and when I saw this thread I just knew I had to come in and post my thanks to the artist with everyone else ^.^ The flowing robes with the wings and bows on the back are just stunningly gorgeous, and that's just the cherry on the cake. There's so much versatility in this item, I had bought it previously for resell on the market but now I know I could never part with it XD Thank you!!!

Skilled Cleric

User Image Well that was fun while it lasted. I love the Yuki fox. It's so fluffy. heart Can't wait to get the hair clips back.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

We don't necessarily have to end this thread I guess.
We can always have Tempest make this into an Inari's Beads fan thread and move it to the GCD 3nodding where all the fanthreads lay =x=

It'd be sad to see everything go.

Oh that must be why Inventory keeps dying?
More poses would be awesome!
I keep feeling like the Urn is gonna feel it XD
It has the most poses so far I think.
I've thought about what the best thing to do with the thread would be and I still really don't want it to go to the GCD. I think once the week is out, I'm going to ask to have it moved. We've had a good run and I'd rather not have it become a place for people to bump. smile

Everyone is more than welcome to come to my quest thread to hang out and express love for the beads. You don't have to donate or buy tickets, I'd love it if people just came to chat too.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hahaha okay then.
GCD isn't really a bumping place though.

GCD = gaia community discussion

I'm not talking about the chatterbox XD
True, but I think the thread would be better suited to end along with the beads. heart cry

Good news though, I updated the front page. Thank goodness for a slow day at work! cool

Ruthless Shapeshifter

I dunno...it seems like such a waste to go away though XD
But if it got turned into a fan thread then people will still have a nice place to congregate for Inari Beads love? O__o

if we go to your quest thread..it's not really a neutral place to express our love for the beads.
^^; since it's more a quest thread than anything?

Newbie Noob

I can't wait til my item finish their cycle.
(I gots the 2nd gen)

Lady Wolf

25,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My favorite pose is definitely the white fox beside you poses. It's so pretty!
Yorugami
I dunno...it seems like such a waste to go away though XD
But if it got turned into a fan thread then people will still have a nice place to congregate for Inari Beads love? O__o

if we go to your quest thread..it's not really a neutral place to express our love for the beads.
^^; since it's more a quest thread than anything?

I'd rather make a separate fan thread than turn this into one, and I may do that. smile Sounds like a good idea.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Yup that would do as well.
I mean the Alruna's Fan thread is going pretty well until now in the GCD...
though Spirrow's thread for WUWTS went to the CB, the other thread in the GCD is still going good 8D

No bumps either just lots of Alruna lovng.
Would want that for the beads <3

Annatalista's Husband

Yorugami
Yup that would do as well.
I mean the Alruna's Fan thread is going pretty well until now in the GCD...
though Spirrow's thread for WUWTS went to the CB, the other thread in the GCD is still going good 8D

No bumps either just lots of Alruna lovng.
Would want that for the beads <3

Except in the CB, I can delete people's posts and talk about boobs randomly. burning_eyes

But yeah, I think leave the thread as a monument to its own achievements, and hang out in tempest's totally win Quest thread! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff