Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feelings on the final evolution of the beads?

A fitting end. 0.26206896551724 26.2% [ 114 ]
Fantastic 0.30804597701149 30.8% [ 134 ]
A let down 0.1264367816092 12.6% [ 55 ]
I'm just depressed they're done. 0.30344827586207 30.3% [ 132 ]
Total Votes:[ 435 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 419 420 421 > >> >>> »|

Unsealed Nymph

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I would love to see a katana,and im feeling theres going to be a fox i have a strong feeling of that,,,it would be awesome if that happend,=^^=

Unsealed Nymph

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ohhh a Fox spirit would look cool too =^^=

Durem Lover

katitax
I would love to see a katana,and im feeling theres going to be a fox i have a strong feeling of that,,,it would be awesome if that happend,=^^=

well inari is a name of a spirit that had neither a male nor female presents
and took the form of a fox
so yeah
oh and it also wore a pretty mask :3
Horns. Must have horns. wink
Tessa Illyanovich

Gotta ask how would the beads Logically make the jump to horns? I've never heard of Inari or anything with Inari having horns. sweatdrop

[suggestion]I know this sounds odd and probably the exact same thing as the bowl of rice but what about a bowl of rice noodles? Cuse I love them so. heart
InfinitysDaughter
Tessa Illyanovich

Gotta ask how would the beads Logically make the jump to horns? I've never heard of Inari or anything with Inari having horns. sweatdrop
Same logic that a Giant Glass bottle turns into a rapier and a ice creature into a shield. That kind of Gaian logic.

Devoted Streaker

Tessa Illyanovich
InfinitysDaughter
Tessa Illyanovich

Same logic that a Giant Glass bottle turns into a rapier and a ice creature into a shield. That kind of Gaian logic.
you just want the horns in that olor scheme admit it...lol j/k
corianna lynn
Tessa Illyanovich
InfinitysDaughter
Tessa Illyanovich

Ouch. ninja

Maybe we'll get the legendary Angelic Horns that way.
Tessa Illyanovich
InfinitysDaughter
Tessa Illyanovich

Sorry but every EI on Gaia has had logic behind it. It might not be real world logic but it HAS gone along with the EI logic.

Name one EI that didn't evolve logically.

I'd LOVE to see horns in this color scheme but I would HATE if Gaia started throwing in random items that dont really have anything to do with the story of the item.

Devoted Streaker

Tessa Illyanovich
corianna lynn
Tessa Illyanovich
InfinitysDaughter
Tessa Illyanovich

Ouch. ninja

Maybe we'll get the legendary Angelic Horns that way.
maybe....

infinity: agreed they are all logical...and just randomly throwing horns in there would actually upst me...I'd rather see little fox messengers and everything else this thread is suggesting

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
InfinitysDaughter
Tessa Illyanovich
InfinitysDaughter
Tessa Illyanovich

Sorry but every EI on Gaia has had logic behind it. It might not be real world logic but it HAS gone along with the EI logic.

I'd LOVE to see horns in this color scheme but I would HATE if Gaia started throwing in random items that dont really have anything to do with the story of the item.
the spore turning homicidal was a little odd...
InfinitysDaughter
Tessa Illyanovich
InfinitysDaughter
Tessa Illyanovich

I
I already gave you two. If I didn't see the EI logic there, please do enrich me.
Tessa Illyanovich
I already gave you two. If I didn't see the EI logic there, please do enrich me.

Fausto bottle: If you look up the legend of Faust its about a man who studies the dark arts for good intentions then ends up falling to the dark side (please no star wars jokes) because the magic consumed him. It makes perfect sense that we got the sword then (even if it was anticlimactic) because it represents the struggle between good and evil (the different wings).

Ok. The pora I'll give you. And I'll give Michael the DDD. BUT did we all forget the big uproar about those final evolutions? People didn't like them now did they. I'd also like to point out that both of them were weapon items while Horns are not.

Randomly chucking items that have nothing to do with the actual storyline of the item is, in my opinion (and I'm not alone in this), really stupid. It cheapens the item and the work the dev puts into making it.
InfinitysDaughter
Tessa Illyanovich

Fausto bottle: If you look up the legend of Faust its about a man who studies the dark arts for good intentions then ends up falling to the dark side (please no star wars jokes) because the magic consumed him. It makes perfect sense that we got the sword then (even if it was anticlimactic) because it represents the struggle between good and evil (the different wings).

Ok. The pora I'll give you. And I'll give Michael the DDD. BUT did we all forget the big uproar about those final evolutions? People didn't like them now did they. I'd also like to point out that both of them were weapon items while Horns are not.

Randomly chucking items that have nothing to do with the actual storyline of the item is, in my opinion (and I'm not alone in this), really stupid. It cheapens the item and the work the dev puts into making it.
It's a bit stretching things but I could see it. I was just looking at the wings on the ponies and the wings on the sword as the similar points.

Horns not weapons? I was under the impression that horns was the evolutionary predecessor of any pointed weapon. Ask any rhino.
Tessa Illyanovich
It's a bit stretching things but I could see it. I was just looking at the wings on the ponies and the wings on the sword as the similar points.

Horns not weapons? I was under the impression that horns was the evolutionary predecessor of any pointed weapon. Ask any rhino.

Weapon in the sense we understand a weapon. Such as a sword, dagger, ect ect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff