Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feelings on the final evolution of the beads?

A fitting end. 0.26206896551724 26.2% [ 114 ]
Fantastic 0.30804597701149 30.8% [ 134 ]
A let down 0.1264367816092 12.6% [ 55 ]
I'm just depressed they're done. 0.30344827586207 30.3% [ 132 ]
Total Votes:[ 435 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 419 420 421 > >> >>> »|

I'd also like to mention again that I'd really love it if we got the Kistune Tail and Ears as a seperate item from the skin also, if there is going to be a skin. I'd love to use the combination, but I'm not really interested in a whole skin. I'd like a set like the old Kitsune set from the random event boxes, except white with orange lips like the rest of the Inari themed items. ^^

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How about a bowl of rice with a fox/fire pattern on the bowl? It's simple and kinda "blah" for an EI, but I think it would be kinda cute. XD

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
' T H I S ' ' I S '

Inari was said to help forge the Little Fox sword o.o;

It's likely that we'll get various fox spirits/messengers.

' S U C H ' ' A ' ' D R A G '
Darks sister
How about a bowl of rice with a fox/fire pattern on the bowl? It's simple and kinda "blah" for an EI, but I think it would be kinda cute. XD

Like the ramen bowl from the Naruto quest? That would be really cute. ^^

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Defiled
Darks sister

Like the ramen bowl from the Naruto quest? That would be really cute. ^^
Yeah, like that. :3
I also think that's one of the well known Asian foods Gaia hasn't covered yet. (Except maybe sushi...or have they got that one? I dunno.)
I love Inari's Beads already and it just started evolving.

The kitsune skin sounds cool and so does the ears and tail. I also want more ways of wearing the beads, as anklets maybe.

I wouldn't mind getting clothes and a wig out of it either.And a cute little fox standing by my avi, that would be adorable <3

Familiar Conversationalist

Leixi
' T H I S ' ' I S '

Inari was said to help forge the Little Fox sword o.o;

It's likely that we'll get various fox spirits/messengers.

' S U C H ' ' A ' ' D R A G '

Ooh, a sword would be really nice. We haven't gotten one from an EI yet, just daggers (though Death Whisper may just get one.)
First I want to thank everyone for visiting this thread. I think we have a great start and some wonderful ideas. Keep the ideas coming, I plan on putting each of them in a poll for people to vote on. I'm heading out of the house now, so if I don't get your suggestion up on the main page right away, don't panic! wink

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I'm hoping for some little fox spirits flying around you, almost like we have now just more defined as foxes. Or maybe something similar to the rabbit from Hermes' Moon.
I'd really like to see the sword. All the ideas are good so far. Lets hope they pay attention to the thread. smile
yes I would love to see Inari's Beads they look so cool so hope we get them too

Xathoa's Husbando

Versatile Shapeshifter

User Image
Forever Intertwined...

I think the artist knows what shes doing and probably has a lot of the poses I want in mind, but might as well brainstorm some:

~The sword 'Little Fox' which was forged with aid of Inari and her foxes. (Preferably with sheath poses.)
~Silver fox, Inari is depicted as riding one, but I think a 'pup' version of it would be fine so it'd be more flexible.
~Fox messengers, similar to the flaming beads but in fox like auras.
~Magic spear. Used by 2 of the deities said to be vital parts of Inari, Inagami and Inizami to create the world. (I think.)
~Perhaps a fox skin.
~A wish fulfilling jewel. (Don't know how it looks, so its open to imagination.)
~A red Torii. (Gateway outside of Inari temples, red because thats the colour used in those temples.)

Thats about it off the top of my head. Oh and kudos on using the pear shaped emblems of the temple. 3nodding *Caught on to it a little too late.*

I hope we get some kind of white fox pet, because I really like having the little animal accents for my avatar. I also have a lot of white items so it would match really well.
I love the angelic white (light blue) and orange of the flames. I would LOVE to have a pet fox and fox skin that matched the color scheme.
I really want an "I am fox" stage!
...and a skin/ears/tail(s) of course 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas