Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spica, you are truly a life saver.
._.

Eloquent Lover

Seriously it's no problem. Sora is out like a light tonight after that apple sauce just like yesterday and he won't wake up for a while now.

User Image

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU!
Username: Theta is Mad
Type of spell(s) you want: Some kind of spell to help with physical health, if you have one. I take pretty good care of myself, but I've been tired lately, really thirsty, and getting a lot of headaches and I'm not sure why. It could just be summer, but I've been feeling almost like throwing up too.
Strength(Weak <---&Strong): I'd say strong, but whatever you think is best.
User's Intent: Well, I plan on exploring, getting around and doing more things, basically. It's hard to do that w/ how I've been feeling.
Finished By : Within this week, but the sooner the better.
Cost: 50g
Tip?: 250g

-
"C a u s e . y o u . f e e l . l i k e . a n . o r c h a r d . o f . m i n e s .
A n d . y o u . s e e m . t o . b r e a k . l i k e . t i m e ."
b]GIMME SOME ANSWERS!
Username: Chanri
Package? One question Package
Question(s): Will the restraining order be quashed/dismissed?
Finished By : June 6th or 7th
Cost: 50
Tip?:

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU!
Username: Chanri
Type of spell(s) you want: Success spell
Strength(Weak <---&Strong): Strong.
User's Intent: I have a court case on the 8th, which will determine my mental and overall health for 1-3 years. ( Restraining order case ;_ wink I really.. really need to win.
Finished By : June 6th please. or 7th at the most.
Cost: 50
Tip?:

I am willing to pay 5k, or even 10k if I can have this done ASAP and with the most power in you. >: I know it sounds ridiculous but Im willing!!

For the spell, what would be better? Instructions or you guys doing it? I already tried ordering a bunch of tarot spreads from other shops but they took WEEKS, and I'm incredibly desperate for a little ray of hope. ;_;
I'm on em! ^_^
And, as for which is better: instructions or me completing it...I can do both for you! That way it will come out no matter what ^_^
Thank you!!

If everything is true I promise both of you avi art and my life and my house and my dog.

And if things fail, then I'll probably do the same anyways as long as my mental sanity is okay enough.

Ahaha.. I must seem desperate and crazy sweatdrop
chanri
Thank you!!

If everything is true I promise both of you avi art and my life and my house and my dog.

And if things fail, then I'll probably do the same anyways as long as my mental sanity is okay enough.

Ahaha.. I must seem desperate and crazy sweatdrop
She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.

User Image

LOL
You seem like a person who is nervous before a court case. It's quite alright. I would be doing the same ^_^
I send you all of the blessings I can provide.

User Image
One day you'll wake up and find; what you've been looking for has been here the whole time.

Eloquent Lover

Boy typing out this reading is taking longer than I thought it would o__o
Spica Hatashi
Boy typing out this reading is taking longer than I thought it would o__o
She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.

User Image

I am so sorry ._.

User Image
One day you'll wake up and find; what you've been looking for has been here the whole time.

Eloquent Lover

it's no biggy! XD tyoing one-handed is just a bit difficult. Sora woke up and I'm giving him his bottle....
Hmmm...alright, Pan. Time for me to do some ordering.
Now, just to write them up.
(Do you take uber-bribes?)
Gladaman Aingeal
Hmmm...alright, Pan. Time for me to do some ordering.
Now, just to write them up.
(Do you take uber-bribes?)

User Image

Why yes, I do. ^_^
You will be the last order I am going to take for a while, so you came in at the right time :3

User Image

User Image
Until further notice, I will no longer be accepting orders at the moment. Until I get Music to change the title to "hiatus", This is to inform you! =3
The shop is not permanently down, we are merely taking a break until both Music and I can get back together to do this! All orders currently on the waiting list will be finished promptly. Thank you! <3
User Image
How long will my order take, approx?
I could really use the help. Right in the middle of my problem..
Well, I guess I'll start with the Ouiji...do each kind of order in a separate post! Yay! (That, and this'll be the easiest to fill out.)

Ouija Board

[b][u]GIMME SOME ANSWERS![/b][/u]
[color=orange][b]Username[/b]: Gladaman Aingeal
[b]Package?[/b] (this would be a 5-, 10-, or 15-question package {ONLY, there aren't any 2-question packages or anything}, and prices are different for these) I think I'll get nineteen questions.
[b]Question(s)[/b]:
1 Will I meet Jakey?
2 Is he the cause of my Awakening?
3 Is he still the only one I love?
4 Will I ever forgive myself for what happened to him?
5 How?
6 Is Anna my Amanda?
7 Was that her, in Dreamland?
8 How did I damage my clothes?
9 What can I do?
10 When I Know something is true, is it?
11 How do I stop doubting once the moment of Knowledge has past?
12 Can I free myself?
13 How?
14 Will I ever have a teacher?
15 Is true union ever successful?
16 Is this connection something special?
17 Are my walls really coming down?
18 Am I ready for that?
19 Will I be able to control it this time?
[b]Finished By [/b]:(when do you want the job completed; but come on, folks, let's try and keep it reasonable. We can't do EVERY order immediately) Eh...I guess I can make myself less desperate, since I'm putting a lot on your already stuffed plate.
[b]Cost[/b]: Hmm...Good question. Not sure. I'm going to do a bulk pay, say...20-50k. That's for all these readings I'm posting, not just the Ouiji.
[b]Tip?[/b]: Yuppers.
[/color]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas