Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay.. well I'll get a couple, just for fun. They're cheap so..XD

I hope I can add them in with one order form..

I WANT TO ORDER A SPREAD FROM YOUR SHMEXY SHOP!
Username biggrin ual Wave Behavior
Spread:"Who you are"/ Category Spread, Weekly spread(uh..romance)
Question(s)/Comment(s):
Thorough Description or recent picture of yourself:I don't really have any recent pictures so..
I'm in high school, look a lot older than I am. I play soccer and own a horse even though I'm out on injury for the rest of the week at least.I just broke up with my boyfriend of almost a year. I just couldn't deal with it anymore, even if it did have its good points and he's completely desperate for me and i'm his life. Well, now I might have another guy. I hate to have them run into each other, but its just how it worked. I've known him for two years and I saw an opportunity to be with him so I jumped on it yet. It's not official yet..but yeah. I've had a lot of sports injuries on my left leg in the past year and now, left lower back. It never seems to end. And.. I don't know really what else..Maybe I should get a spell for health..
Finished By :uh..whenever possible.

Total Cost:50+600+600
Tip?: 500g

edit: bribe
I also edited this description
bump! Hi everyone !!

Familiar Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
GIMME SOME ANSWERS!
Username:Coffee Cubes
Package? 2 questions
Question(s): When will I meet my true love?
Where will I meet my true love?
Finished By :at your convenience^^
Cost:100g
Tip?:I don't have much gold on me..probably some trash or something><but I'll love you if you help me^^
Username: Laravinya
Spread: The category spread
Question(s)/Comment(s): Just curious as to what will happen in the next few months
Thorough Description or recent picture of yourself: Umm, dark brown hair and eyes, olive skin tone, 5'5" height, 22 years old, where a pair of thin, square glasses with rounded corners, the tops of the frame is black and the bottom is red. Tell me what else you need.
Finished By : As soon as you can
Total Cost: 600
Tip?:
If it is correct I shall double the pay.
She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.

User Image
Thanks for ordering everyone! My goal is to finish everything by today, as I have nothing to do at present. :3
If it so happens that I don't finish, then the shop will probably go on a Summer hiatus once they are all done. :c
User Image
One day you'll wake up and find; what you've been looking for has been here the whole time.
Can you do the reading live?
yayakiko
Can you do the reading live?
She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.

User Image

I'm sorry, but no.
I have no means of obtaining a web cam and I look hideous at the present, lol.
User Image
One day you'll wake up and find; what you've been looking for has been here the whole time.
oh, I don't mean webcam.

More like more interactive on instant message
yayakiko
oh, I don't mean webcam.

More like more interactive on instant message

User Image

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Again, I look hideous and my parents would not approve. I sincerely apologize.
User Image
Ah, sorry. I didn't send a trade.
Dual Wave Behavior
Okay.. well I'll get a couple, just for fun. They're cheap so..XD

I hope I can add them in with one order form..

Username biggrin ual Wave Behavior
Spread:"Who you are"/ Category Spread, Weekly spread(uh..romance)
Question(s)/Comment(s):
Thorough Description or recent picture of yourself:I don't really have any recent pictures so..
I'm in high school, look a lot older than I am. I play soccer and own a horse even though I'm out on injury for the rest of the week at least. I'm in a relationship that I don't know what to do with, with another possibility available possibly. I've had a lot of sports injuries on my left leg in the past year and now, left lower back. It never seems to end. And.. I don't know really what else..
Finished By :uh..whenever possible.

Total Cost:50+600+600
Tip?: 500g

I'll do bribe.
But i'm not even on the list yet.. sweatdrop

User Image
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!
-hurries to finish-
User Image

Eloquent Lover

*flops in for the first time in while*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas